Tenderness for a Rebel

by Jan Vincent

Copyright© 2002 by Jan Vincent

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about a gay girl falling for a straight girl... The straight girl becomes a rock star, and sings the blues...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Masturbation   .

Julie Courtney stood at a dark corner of the girls' room, taking a deep drag on her cigarette. Another breakage of the rules, which was something she had done all her life. Rules exist to be fucking broken, it was her motto. Sometimes people would complain about her foul language, her smoking, her attitude. But she didn't care. Why should she? They didn't understand her. They didn't even try to, except for Ms. Murray who had made an attempt to reach out and "help" her to change.

Ms. Murray's self-imposed mission of rescue was doomed from the start, as Julie had a mind of her own. Eventually Ms. Murray had given up on

"saving" her pupil to Julie's great relief. Julie just wanted to be left alone and do her "thing".

Do her "thing"... Julie didn't know exactly what "her thing" meant but she was sure it wasn't what those stuck-up teachers expected from her.

They expected she would become a "proper" lady, respectful, obedient and polite. 'Fuck that,' she thought, puffing rings of smoke into the air and smiling at herself by her deftness. Despite her irreverence, Julie Courtney got good grades, being at the top of her class. She had a handful of good friends and a long list of acquaintances, who would call her more often than she'd call them... Julie Courtney was known by her good looks, her deep blue eyes, her long blond hair, her well-filled slender body, and her long legs. Still, Julie was aware that she was not Ms. Popularity herself. She also knew she wouldn't become a cheerleader nor the homecoming queen. She would have if she had kept to herself about her identity, who she really was. The girls knew it and the guys had been warned... She was gay... Yes, a lesbian teen and proud of it!

The reactions to her coming-out had been mixed. Some would admire her courage, other would hate her for it... Some would seek her company, curious, asking her how it was like to be a lesbian teen; others would ignore her as if she wasn't there... Julie would shrug off all the hate and the indifference, though. "Fuck them," she'd say, making a half turn and walking away. With those who accepted her, she'd be a loyal friend, making no distinctions based on gender... She'd be friends with boys and girls alike, although the latter would capture her attention more readily than the male of the species... for obvious reasons.

Suddenly Julie heard someone walk in the girls' room. It was Rhonda Reed, a snotty snob who wouldn't talk to her. Rhonda was from a crowd that was keen on keeping their distance, nipping in the bud any attempt of the-less-popular crowd to encroach on them.

Both girls stood there, staring at each other. There was a moment of silence and before Rhonda could open her mouth, Julie said, "Save your breath, Rhonda... I am fucking out of here."

"You should."

"You speak to me, after all!" Julie exclaimed, mock surprise lighting up her pretty face.

"What do you mean?"

"That's exactly what I mean," Julie replied, throwing her cigarette butt into one of the toilets. She pushed the handle, flushing the butt away from view.

Rhonda blinked her eyes and when Julie faced her again, displaying her usual wry smile, she said, "You shouldn't smoke... here."

"Tell me something I don't fucking know."

"You shouldn't swear either."

"Why the fuck not?" Julie asked, observing the other girl with defiance.

Rhonda shut her eyes and shook her head. "Whatever! I don't wanna fight..."

"Who's fighting?"

"Okay, nobody's fighting," Rhonda replied, raising her voice. "I just wanna use the restroom."

"Be my guest," Julie said, leaving the room without looking back. Once in the hall she breathed in deeply and smiled at herself. She had this effect on snobs they would lose their composure whenever they were around her. 'Serve them right,' she thought, making haste as she was late for her class.


Days flew by before Rhonda told Marlene, Suzie and Tom about her encounter with Julie Courtney. They warned her about that girl.

"You'd better stay away from the lesbo bitch," Marlene snickered.

"Yeah," Tom added, grinning. "She'll have you for breakfast."

"And the way she talks," Suzie mentioned, curling her lips, making clear how little she thought of Julie.

In a funny way, the negative views her friends had about Julie had made Rhonda think about the girl she had met in the girls' room, smoking.

Rhonda didn't smoke herself, couldn't stand it actually. Her eyes would become watery every time someone smoked in her vicinity; she would have this feeling she couldn't breathe anymore and she had to leave, panting for fresh air. That had been the reason why she had challenged Julie in the girls' room but she knew the other girl wouldn't listen to her.

Still, she felt strangely drawn to Julie's face engulfed in smoke; her defiant, piercing blue eyes; and her attitude the attitude of a rebel without a cause.

Although she'd had her share of boyfriends and she was currently dating Tom, Rhonda had already wondered how it would be like to have sex with another girl. It was curiosity more than anything... She'd heard so many negative remarks about lesbians, though, that she had pushed that idea into the back of her mind. Anyway, she had always disliked how Marlene and Tom put down gay people... Rhonda didn't and couldn't understand their intolerance, almost hate... 'Why?' she'd ask herself. 'Why are they so afraid of them? Maybe because they are afraid of being gay themselves. That's self-loathing to me.'

"Speaking of the devil," Suzie said, her teeth working on her chewing gum mercilessly.

Rhonda followed Suzie's stare to find Julie and her gang taking a shortcut across the lawn, instead of treading on the concrete path.

"You know that her mother is a lesbo too?" Marlene whispered.

"That doesn't surprise me," Suzie replied. "Look at her manners."

Suddenly, without thinking, Rhonda shouted, "Will you two cut it out!!!!"

All Rhonda's friends stared at her, surprised by the abruptness of her reaction.

"What?" Suzie asked, folding her hands and staring at Rhonda.

Rhonda didn't have time to answer as Julie and her gang were within earshot. Julie, Marsha and Millie climbed up the stairs toward the spot where Rhonda and her friends were, and before Rhonda could look away, Julie's blue eyes met Rhonda's. Again Julie looked at her with defiance, displaying her self-confident smile. Although Julie had no cigarette in her hands she made as if she was smoking, holding an imaginary cigarette between her fingers and blowing the smoke in Rhonda's direction, provoking Marsha and Millie into instant giggling. Obviously Julie had told Marsha and Millie about their encounter in the girls' room, Rhonda concluded, looking away and hiding her annoyance.

Once Julie, Marsha and Millie were gone past them, Marlene asked,

"What's all that about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your hollering, Rhonda."

"Yes," Suzie said. "Are you growing fond of the lesbo?"

"No... I just can't stand it anymore. The way you talk about her...

That's not right."

"Why not?" Marlene asked, her turn to fold her hands.

"Because she is who she is and that's that, damn it."

"You start swearing... like her," Suzie said, pulling up a wry smile.

"Maybe I should," Rhonda said, her stare going blank for a while, looking into the distance.

Tom had observed that very scene without saying a word. His girlfriend began to worry him. He had never seen Rhonda so angry... and on top of that over a lesbian... "Rhonda, what's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter with me? No, what's the matter with you? I am sick of listening to your ranting and complaining and your narrow-mindedness.

You stifle me... more than Julie does with her smoking and you know how much I hate cigarette smoke."

Rhonda stormed away, entering the building of her school. She didn't look back, failing to see the astonished look in her friends' faces. She was too angry to care, walking down the hallway, her face looking down.

She entered the girls' room, almost without realizing what she was doing. She looked in the mirror, noticing her flushed cheeks, a definite sign of her hot blood... Her face felt warm in her hands...

Rhonda washed her face, her long light brown hair cascading down her shoulders, making her cooling-off task more difficult than it was. Done with her washing, Rhonda dried her face, realizing the last girl in the washroom had left. She turned and took a couple of careful steps toward the corner where she had "caught" Julie smoking. Julie wasn't there, though... and that made Rhonda inexplicably sad. Before long Rhonda shook her head, snapping out of whatever trance she was slipping into.

She left the girls' room without looking back.


"Julie, you should forget all about Rhonda... She's fucking straight, and she'll never go to bed with you."

Julie looked at Millie, her best friend and on-and-off lover. Millie Deschamps had French blood. She was very pale, with bright green eyes and pitch-black hair. Julie loved that contrast and the blunt ways of her friend. It was Millie who had "introduced" her to swearing and smoking and other non-politically-correct behavior. Making love to each other had been Millie's idea too. It all started when Julie told Millie how good she felt after masturbating herself to sleep.

Julie took a long drag on her cigarette, her mouth expelling the smoke upward. She said, "Who says I am thinking about Rhonda?"

"I know you too fucking well, fucker."

Julie smiled at Millie. In Millie's vocabulary "fucker" meant "honey" in plain English. Millie loved to talk "dirty". It excited her and she knew Julie also got her kicks out of it. Sometimes Julie would become instantaneously wet when Millie whispered into her ear a few examples of her four-letter-word-rich way of speaking.

"Alright," Julie said, stubbing out her cigarette against her mom's dolphin-shaped ashtray, "if you know me that fucking well, then tell me what I am thinking."

"You want to fuck Rhonda, and touch her tits, squeeze her fucking nipples with your hands, and ram your fucking finger into her fucking cunt until she screams out her fucking, mind-blowing orgasm. Am I fucking right?"

Julie laughed and said, "That's fucking right, Millie."

Millie slid closer to Julie, still smoking her cigarette, looking as

"fucking" sexy as ever... Julie loved to see her friend smoke... Every time she saw an attractive female teen smoking she couldn't exactly explain why her heart would jump, her legs would press against each other, trapping the heat and her excitement inside her sex. She'd even masturbate to such imagery... It was so fucking special, Julie thought.

Millie took Julie's hand and intertwined her fingers with Julie's. "It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to guess that," Millie said, coming even closer and kissing Julie's parted lips. Out of the blue, Millie bit Julie's lower lip, kissing her immediately, suffocating any scream of pain. Millie kept kissing Julie hard, her hands going for Julie's small breasts, feeling them up over Julie's shirt.

Julie moaned, then asked almost breathlessly, "You wanna fuck me?"

"Yes, fucker."

"Then do it," Julie whispered into Millie's ear. "Do it till I scream my fucking orgasm. Come on, Millie," Julie said, unbuttoning her own shirt and throwing it to the floor and giving Millie another passionate kiss.

"Shouldn't we go to your room?" Millie asked, scanning Julie's living room.

"Why?" Julie said, pulling Millie's T-shirt over her head, her knowing fingers touching Millie's naked breasts. "My mom ain't home, and besides I don't think she'd mind if she caught us fucking each other like rabbits on this couch."

"Whatever you say, fucker." Millie looked at Julie, and observed her friend for a while. "You're so fucking beautiful... I think I could fuck you all day."

"Oh, yeah?" Julie said, grinning, pulling Millie closer and embracing her, feeling her friend's tits against her body, making her so unbelievably hot. "Fuck me, Millie... Come on... Use your fingers in me, and kiss me... Yes, like that."

Julie shut her eyes, enjoying Millie's kiss, her wet tongue caressing hers. She loved Millie's lips, so sweet, so tender and passionate at the same time. She could kiss Millie for hours on end. But Julie's desire kept growing, feeling the wetness between her legs. She said, "Millie, fuck my pussy. Please..."

Millie just smiled, pulling away and unbuttoning and unzipping Julie's skin-tight blue jeans. "Get up, fucker," she said, kneeling at Julie's feet. "I can't take them off like this."

As Julie stood up, Millie's mouth touched Julie's naked lower belly.

Millie kissed Julie there, going up steadily, her tongue licking her lover up to her belly button. Julie shuddered and moaned.

"Fuck," Julie whimpered, getting hold of Millie's hair. "That's unreal.

That's feels sooo fucking goood."

Millie's mouth slid down and her tongue licked Julie's naked skin just above her mound, still covered by her panties and her half-unzipped blue jeans. Julie couldn't wait any longer. She began to rub herself against Millie's face, the tightness of her jeans helping her in the process of getting herself excited. Millie kissed Julie's mound over her jeans, her hand rubbing her pussy.

"I can't stand this," Julie said. "I am so fucking hot I need your mouth in my fucking hot cunt." Resolutely, she pulled her jeans down and kicked them away; her sex was again at the same level as Millie's mouth and tongue. Millie's hands traveled under Julie's T-shirt and squeezed Julie's tits, her fingers teasing the nipples, so hard to the touch.

Julie groaned. "You... are..." She didn't continue because the pleasure Millie was giving her was too overwhelming. She collapsed on the couch, allowing Millie's thirsty mouth and tongue to play with her sex...

Slowly, Millie's hands began to lower Julie's panties, kissing her mound, the blond patch of hair, soaked with the scent of a girl needing

"it" badly. Millie kept kissing Julie's panties, drenched with her secretions...

"Uuhhhhmmmm," Julie moaned, closing her eyes and opening her legs.

"Millie," she said softly. "Millie... Oooohhhmmm... That's it.

Oooohhhh... MILLIE... Yes... Fuck it... Yes."

Suddenly, Julie's body quivered as Millie's hands slid Julie's panties further down and she licked Julie's pussy for the first time; the folds of Julie's engorged vulva, glistening because of the secretions...

Millie dove into Julie's sex, licking her down there, her arms encircling both thighs.

Julie's head trashed from time to time. "Fuck, Millie... Not so slow.

Hurry! I can't stand this anymore."

In spite of Julie's complaining, Millie took her time. She kept licking Julie's folds without coming closer to Julie's clit.

"Fuck, Millie... Fuck me!!!! What are you waiting for?" Julie tried to pull Millie's head toward her clit but her friend wouldn't listen to her. "Come on, MILLIE. PLEASE!!!!" Julie's hand came closer to her own pussy as she couldn't wait any longer. If Millie didn't bring her off she'd do it herself. Millie wouldn't let her, though, driving Julie's hand away.

Without warning, Millie's fingers penetrated Julie's pussy, at first slowly and then faster and faster and faster. Julie almost fainted with this sudden motion, so strong her pleasure had become. Almost at the same time, Millie's mouth began to suck her secretions, searching for Julie's clit. As soon as Millie's lips found Julie's clit, Julie was ripped by the most overwhelming orgasm. She screamed, lifting her body from the couch, her sex throbbing like mad, the pleasure invading her breasts and nipples.

Millie and Julie stood quiet for a while, then Millie resumed her licking, her mouth completely damp with Julie's love dew.

"Oh, Millie... Not again... Please, stop."

But Julie's protest was weak and Millie knew that her friend could take much more than a single world-shattering orgasm. And she was right.

Julie kept cumming, two, three, four, five times in a row. As the fifth climax ended, Julie made Millie come closer, kissing her friend. It was Millie's turn...


"Rhonda? Where are you?"

"Up here, Mom," she cried out from her bed. Rhonda lay on her bed writing a new entry on her diary, a sort of poem describing how she felt inside.

"A phone call for you," her mother said, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Who?"

"Tom Alley."

Rhonda grumbled and let out a sigh. "I'll take it up here," she yelled, making sure her mother understood she wanted to talk to Tom in private.

Her relationship with Tom had cooled off considerably after their squabble over Julie Courtney; so much so that they hadn't spoken to each other since that unfortunate episode.

Rhonda picked up her phone and said, "Mom, you can hang up."

"Sure, kiddo." There was a pause, then the expected click of a line being disconnected. Rhonda sighed... The coast was clear now... The last thing Rhonda wanted was having her mother eavesdropping on a potentially explosive conversation with Tom. Would he refer to Julie and their fight over that girl?

"Rhonda, are you there?"

"Yes, Tom... You just heard me, didn't you?"

"I heard a click... Well, I just didn't know-"

"Okay, I get it."

There was a pause in their conversation. Rhonda waited for Tom to speak.

After all, it had been his idea to call her. He said, "Are you still mad at me?"

Rhonda looked at the receiver, baffled by his question. Was she mad at him? Was this the Tom Alley she knew? His voice sounded too insecure for a senior who'd had "hundreds" of girlfriends. A few weeks before she would've asked him the same question. It seemed as though the tables were turned.

"Rhonda, are you listening?"

"Yes... I was just thinking..."

"About?"

"About your reasons for calling."

Another pause followed by static. "I don't get it," he said. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing," Rhonda said, shaking her head and forgetting that Tom couldn't see that gesture over the phone. "Just thinking out loud..."

There was a sigh at the other end of the line. "You seem so distant, Rhonda. What's up?"

"You know what happened, Tom. I just got sick of your attitude... It's not only about Julie... It's... I can't explain... Maybe I just realized I am in the wrong crowd."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"You do?"

"Sometimes I think Marlene and Suzie go too far..."

"Why didn't you say so?"

"They were your friends, not mine..."

Their conversation dragged on for another quarter of an hour until Rhonda made up an excuse and hung up. Rhonda was confused. She didn't know what to make of this new side of Tom's, sensitive and understanding... She shivered, as if she had seen a ghost passing in front of her eyes. She experienced some disgust as well, although she couldn't explain why.

Rhonda opened her diary and wrote:

"Leaves falling, falling...
Falling without stopping...
Leaves becoming yellow...
Until you scream.


"Leaves crying, crying
Crying without sleep
Leaves shouting your name
Because they weep.


"Oh, I wish, I want something
I don't know what it is...

I want you, I want you,
Is that all there is?


"Kiss me, kiss me
and we'll fall like leaves,
but they won't become yellow,
but green... as living leaves."


Julie waved goodbye to Marsha and headed home. She sighed as it had been a tiring day. It seemed as though the teachers had conspired together to be so demanding and utterly boring. They had given her a huge pile of homework that would surely keep her busy the whole weekend. To make matters worse, Millie had moved away to another state and she missed her terribly. Millie'd call often enough but still Julie missed their lovemaking, the thrill of being together with the girl she loved.

Marsha was a good friend but a poor lover. Marsha was too passive to Julie's taste; she lacked Millie's passion, Millie's irreverence. Making love with Marsha was almost like fucking an inflatable doll no response there.

As she always did on her way home, Julie walked across the lawn of Myrtle Park, disregarding the signs that forbade her to do so. Screams of children playing in the park sandbox caught Julie's attention. Her eyes wandered in the direction of the screams when she noticed a girl sitting alone in one of the park benches. It was Rhonda Reed. Rhonda was reading a book, seemingly unaware of what took place around her. Julie came to a stop, watching that girl completely absorbed in her reading.

'Must be a masterpiece,' she thought with a mischievous smile on her face.

Julie waited for a moment, still staring at Rhonda and wondering whether she would come up to that girl and tease her. Besides, she had never seen Rhonda by herself that girl was always surrounded by the 'popular' crowd, a kind of invisible wall that kept them apart. All of a sudden, as if sensing Julie's staring, Rhonda looked up and gazed at Julie. For a long moment none of the girls moved, only a gentle breeze stroked their hair and the leaves above their heads. A little boy's scream awoke Julie, making her snap out of her trance-like state of mind. Without giving a second thought, her legs headed for Rhonda's bench.

"Hi."

"Hi," Rhonda replied, watching Julie closing in.

Julie sat down next to Rhonda and stared at her until the other girl looked away. Julie smiled, savoring her victory and Rhonda's shyness.

Without asking permission, Julie grabbed Rhonda's book and read its title: "Lady Chatterley's Lover."

"Aha, now I understand everything."

"Give me that, Julie."

"Does your mom know that you like to read fuck books?" Julie asked, keeping the book out of Rhonda's reach.

"It's not a fuck book."

"No? Why do you look like a fucking tomato right now?"

Rhonda's face turned even redder, making another attempt to snatch the book from Julie's teasing hands. "Give me the goddam book, Julie,"

Rhonda growled, her face a few inches from Julie's, her arm stretching out desperately but unable to get a good grip on Julie's hand that kept the book away from her. On an irresistible impulse, Julie encircled Rhonda's waist, pulled her closer and kissed her. To Julie's surprise, Rhonda didn't pull away immediately. Rhonda's mouth lingered on hers for a moment as though she was enjoying their kiss. All of a sudden, Rhonda did pull back, standing up and turning her back on Julie.

"Hey, you forget your book," Julie cried out. Rhonda kept walking away from Julie without looking back.

Julie got up and followed Rhonda, stepping up her pace to catch up with that girl that had the sweetest pair of lips that Julie had ever kissed.

"Here's your book," Julie said, holding it out. Rhonda kept walking, ignoring Julie. "I was teasing you... Can't you take a joke?" Again no answer, Rhonda looking the other way and avoiding Julie's blue eyes.

"Here, take it." The book, however, fell on the ground, as Rhonda made no effort to seize the book that Julie had held against her chest.

This time Rhonda stopped walking, braving Julie's stare. "You want it, you keep it," she said.

Julie stood still, watching Rhonda walking away. Julie was surprised by Rhonda's sudden resolve and assertive tone of voice. Julie began to smile. Yes, she definitely liked that girl and judging by their first kiss Rhonda should be a hell of a kisser... and a wild cat in bed...

Julie picked up the book from the ground and took a closer look at its cover. "Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence," she read out loud.

Curious, she leafed through it, reading random sentences and vowing she would read that book and learn about what Rhonda was into.


"Hi, honey," Mrs. Reed greeted as her daughter walked in the backdoor.

"Hi, Mom," Rhonda said, hurrying to the hall and up the stairs. She was in no mood to talk to her mother right then. She still felt Julie's kiss in her lips. It had been so sudden and unexpected and... tasty? No, that was not the right word but she was too confused to think up a better alternative.

Rhonda locked the door of her room and threw herself onto the bed. She opened the drawer of her night stand and took out her diary.

She wrote with a trembling hand:

"Being kissed on account of a stolen book Dad's.

Being kissed by a rebel, a rebel without a cause Being kissed by a blue-eyed girl, a girl who should I be a boy I would kiss gladly."

But she wasn't. She was a girl, she realized, letting out a nervous chuckle. Still, she liked being kissed by Julie, the blue-eyed rebel who happened to be a girl. She felt her excitement rise between her legs.

And that was odd, because no boy had managed to excite her out of a simple kiss... Without realizing what she was doing, Rhonda touched her mound with her hand. She would masturbate sometimes but not that often.

Her mother would talk about periods and safe sex with boys with her but never had she mentioned masturbation or... sex with girls, for that matter. Rhonda just didn't know what her mother thought about it.

Rhonda rubbed her mound again, her fingertips touching her sex lightly over the fabric of her jeans, sending thrills of pleasure up her spine and body. The delicious thrills would end up at the tip of her nipples and toes, her body relaxing with pleasure. She rubbed herself more intently, a weak moan coming out of her mouth. Soon the moan became a grumble... Rhonda's mother was calling her. She would have to come down and help her mom with the dinner...


Julie was bored, waiting for the start-up of her computer to end. She missed Millie too much... She would seek self-relief as often as three times a day but still she missed her girlfriend too much. She sighed, lighting up a cigarette and entering her usual nickname for another evening of cyber-chatting with girls, or men pretending to be girls, on one of her favorite IRCs for lesbian / bisexual girls. Most of the times she had no trouble spotting a male intruder. Men tended to go into sexual matters more readily than girls. Girls would mostly want to discuss who they were and what they were... Anyway she would never meet any of these girls in real life. She had heard too many stories of girls getting raped or ending up dead because the "girl" or the "nice guy" at the other end of the line had turned out to be a sick male searching for victims on the internet.

'Enough of that,' she thought, typing in the first sentence announcing that a new girl had joined the chatroom. One hour elapsed, Julie's room full of cigarette smoke and full-blown boredom. She logged out, sighing, snuffing her cigarette out against her ashtray. She turned off the computer and spread herself out on her bed, opening Rhonda's book. She read the first three chapters, finding it boring and unappealing.

Eventually she turned off the light and got undressed, slipping under the covers with no clothes on. She loved to sleep naked and masturbate herself to sleep.

She began to fantasize about Rhonda. Rhonda was dressed in black, with black lipstick on and smoking. Her shiny hot pants were skin-tight, her short-sleeved blouse was snug. Her beautiful breasts and her bra-less nipples jutted against the smooth texture of the blouse.

"Come on, baby," Rhonda whispered invitingly. "Come here and fuck me with your kisses."

Julie drew near Rhonda and held her tight. The two girls stared at each other, then Julie tried to kiss Rhonda.

"Not yet, baby... You've got to "earn" me."

"How?" Julie asked, smiling.

"Do something I like."

"Okay." Julie smacked Rhonda's rear lightly, then harder. "Do you like this?" Rhonda only moaned, closing her eyes, her mouth opening up. Julie struck Rhonda's bottom once again, Rhonda letting out another deep moan.

"I'll take that as yes," Julie said with a grin on her face, her mouth meeting Rhonda's, suffocating another moan. Julie went around Rhonda and began to kiss the nape of her neck, keeping her hair away with her right hand, while her left harm encircled Rhonda's waspy waist. Rhonda moaned again.

"Uuhhmmm, baby," Rhonda whispered. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Julie kept kissing a wailing Rhonda, her left hand sliding down and up her body, touching Rhonda everywhere, her legs, her plump breasts, her soft yet firm belly, between her legs, her mound... Rhonda whimpered again, her head tipping upward as she let out a scream of a wild animal in heat. Julie's hands lost no time to pull Rhonda's blouse up, sliding under and squeezing Rhonda's breasts simultaneously.

"Fuck, Julie... That's so fucking..." Rhonda cut herself off, panting for breath.

Another hand pressed under the tightness of Rhonda's hot pants and Rhonda's soaking wet panties.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.