Touch Up - Cover

Touch Up

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: This is a follow-up to Salon, in which Jamie got her hair cut and styled. Now Jamie feels she needs more. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Analingus   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Though Jamie’s hair stylist, Miri, advised that Jamie might wish to call for a touch up appointment every other week or so, it didn’t take Jamie two weeks to call. It didn’t take her two days. Noon the day after her visit, Jamie called the salon.

“Everything okay?” Miri asked, a touch of concern in her voice.

“The haircut was fabulous—is fabulous,” Jamie said. “But I’m wondering if you could squeeze me in sometime soon. For a, you know, touch up issue?”

“How soon can you get here?” Miri said.

Not an hour later Jamie arrived at Miri’s salon, which, she couldn’t help noticing, was filled with clients. “Does it matter that there are all these...” Jamie’s hand swept the room.

Miri grinned. “Follow me.”

The room at the rear of the salon was spacious and empty except for a single chair of plain, white wood. “I call this the gray room,” Miri said, “cuz it’s, duh, gray, but a pleasant muted gray. There’s no interference from untoward light real or imagined.”

“Real or imagined—that’s funny,” Jamie said.

“Yes,” Miri agreed. “Now let me have a look at you. I had the feeling, the strongest feeling after we parted last night that I’d overlooked something, that my treatment fell short somehow, and upon waking this morning I realized what it was.”

“You did?”

“Uh huh. I think I did a great job on your hair.”

“You did!”

“And an equally fine treatment of your pussy.”

“Definitely,” Jamie said.

“But somehow I’d failed to properly attend to your beautiful breasts and your equally beautiful behind. So before you sit in the chair, I need you to get rid of any excess clothing, and by excess I mean everything. Partly that’s so we don’t have to worry about the body oil—it’s my own private concoction, by the way—staining anything like this adorable half-shirt you have on.”

Almost before Miri finished with the explanation, the half-shirt was but half-on, which is to say, Jamie’s breasts were bare. The rest of the removal took some time, during which Miri caressed one of Jamie’s nipples while putting her finger between Jamie’s lips.

“Lick it,” Miri suggested. “Lick it and suck it the way you’d like your clit licked and sucked.”

Dutifully Jamie licked and sucked Miri’s finger as if it were a clitoris, after a while her tongue flicked faster and faster, with Miri’s finger following the lead upon Jamie’s nipple, until abruptly Jamie gasped and came.

In a mild daze from her orgasm, Jamie let herself be posed upon the white wooden chair, kneeling, her hands holding the wooden back. Immediately Miri began caressing both of Jamie’s nipples. Circles, flicks, pinches and pulls, and it wasn’t long before Jamie was coming again.

36780-salon-touch-up-1.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.