Lucy Camden's fun with boys - Cover

Lucy Camden's fun with boys

by Storytrade

Copyright© 2002 by Storytrade

Incest Sex Story: I was watching an older episode of 7th heaven today and came up with this story and how Lucy Camden is always chasing after a million different guys, hope everyone enjoys it

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Lucy Camden couldn't believe she agreed to it. Jordan made her a deal, She would be blindfolded and behind a wall or a glory hole as it was sometimes called. She would get to touch and feel all the cocks that went in the hole, if she could pick him out, she would go over to the bigger hole, where he would fuck her, through the wall. If she succeeded In picking him out, he would be her girlfriend, if not, they were through. So in order to keep her boyfriend, she would have to give up her precious Virginity. But she would get to feel lots of guys cocks and that idea turned her on. He would be posting signs up throughout the high school. As many as 10 guys could come to the glory hole because, there were 10 Stalls. It was also explained that one of the 10 guys would get to have sex with her and take the girls virginity. But the girl's identity would not be known, unless she decided to tell the guy.

The signs were up in the school and several guys had read it, including Jimmy Moon and Rod. Jordan had also hinted that Lucy would be the girl who was behind the glory hole. This caused Kenny, another guy who had gone out with Lucy to think about going. A freshman named Stevie who met Lucy on the bus decided he wanted to join in on the fun. Jordan wished to improve his chances, so he decided to take the sign to the Junior high school, hoping that several younger guys would show up. Unfortunately the word was out all over the place. Wilson, Mary's boyfriend had been so fed up with her prudishness that he decided to see what this glory hole was. He needed to get off and this way he wouldn't have to see the girl. Matt, who was still a virgin, was in desperate need of having sex. The glory hole, sounded like a great idea. The boy who Jordan gave the flyer to at the junior high school, was a little 7th grader with red hair, named, Marvin.

Marvin was a geeky boy, and looked at this as his only chance to have a girl touch him. As Marvin was walking down the hall he saw Simon Camden, a guy who had tried to help him a few weeks back. Simon had tried to stop a bully from beating up Marvin. Marvin felt he owed Simon, so he told Simon about the glory hole, Simon's eyes lit up. Right as they were walking out the door, the bully named Nick, grabbed the flyer out Marvin's hand. Then Nick said that he was joining them. Simon looked a little upset, but the three walked down to the glory hole.

Around 4pm the guys began to stroll into the building which held the glory hole. The first guys to arrive were Jimmy Moon and Rod. They decided to enter into booths, Rod entered into booth 1 and Jimmy booth 5. A couple minutes later Matt arrived, he went into booth 2, seeing that there were already two booths taken. The three 7th graders arrived next. Marvin went into booth 3, Nick booth 8 and Simon booth 9. Wilson arrived next and entered booth 4. This left booths 6,7 and 10 open. Kenny arrived and took booth 10, shortly after him, Stevie, the freshman showed up and entered booth 7.

Around 4:30 Lucy and Jordan arrived. He told her to go behind the wall and he would enter into one of the booths. Seeing that the only booth open was booth 6, Jordan entered there.

About 5 minutes later, all the participants were ordered to remove their pants and place their dicks inside the hole in their booths. Lucy was shocked to see 10 different cocks of all sizes pointing out at her. There were tiny little ones and nice long ones. She decided to start with the guy in booth 1 and she would work her way down.

As she touched the dick in booth 1. It was a nice dick, about 5 inches long, with some hair around it. Suddenly she heard the guy start to moan. Then she heard something shocking, he was moaning in Spanish. She new the voice, it was Rod's. With that she decided to rub even faster sending him into an orgasm. So, with one down, she had 9 left to figure out which one was Jordan.

Booth 2 had a thick dick, but it was still only 5.5 inches long. She figured it was too short for Jordan, so she decided to just jerk this guy off. After 3 minutes, he came.

Booth 3 had a boy with a tiny dick, around 3 inches long, with small wisps of red hair. As she reached over and touched this dick, it began to cum. 2 short squirts and it was over. Lucy thought to herself what a loser.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.