Home Improvement Fun - Cover

Home Improvement Fun

by Storytrade

Copyright© 2002 by Storytrade

Incest Sex Story: Jill Taylor has fun with her boys and Tim is completely clueless.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Size   .

A Day at the Taylor Household

It was a Saturday afternoon at the Taylor House. Tim was out at some auto show, Brad was at a Soccer game. Mark was out practicing with his band. That left Jill home with Randy. Jill had been very horny lately and Tim was not really able to satisfy her. He never worried about whether or not she got off during sex. In fact during their 20 years of marriage she never had an orgasm during sex. Instead she was forced to getting herself off or atleast she was forced to masturbating until last week. It was a friday afternoon and she was fingering herself, since she was home alone, or so she thought. After 5 minutes of fingering, she heard someone moan, then she realized that the moaning was coming from the doorway she looked up to see Randy standing there watching her.

She didn't know what to do, so she decided to invite Randy in. She was so horny, she needed something or someone. She started to kiss Randy and he kissed back. Then she removed his shirt and started massaging his hairless chest. Then she reached down to his pants and undid them. She asked him if this was his first time. He chuckled and told her his first time was when he was 13. She was shocked to hear that but not as shocked as when she saw his package. He was atleast 9 inches long. She couldn't believe he was this big, since Tim's was at most 5 inches long. Randy saw her look of amazement and asked her why she was so surprised. "Isn't dad's around this size" he said.

She replied by saying "your father has a puny little 5 inch little boy's dick."

He laughed saying "you mean dad isn't the tool man."

"He is more of a tool boy, than a tool man." she responded Then she reached over and pulled Randy towards her. "I have to get that huge thing inside of me."

Randy then guided himself into his mom's pussy. He slowly lowered his body down on to hers. As his dick entered into his mother's hot pussy, it felt so tight, almost as tight as a virgin's. Then he began to move up and down, faster and faster, causing his mom to begin to moan.

"Randy, oh god, your father never made me feel this good." she screamed

He now had 7 full inches of his cock inside of his mother, but he was determined to get the last 2 inches in her. He continued to push further and further, until he had it all in. As soon as he got the last inch in, she began to shake.

Then all at once, she began to orgasm, causing Randy to enter into his own orgasm. Shooting his cum all inside of her pussy. Then they collapsed into each other's arms. Then they heard a noise, Tim was home, Randy rushed to his room, while Jill rushed into their bathroom. When she returned, Tim was standing in the room. As he saw Jill standing there naked, he got turned on.

Tim began to undress, revealing his hard 5 incher. As he walked over to Jill, he decided he wanted to have a blow job, so he asked Jill.

Jill responded by saying "ok but only if you are willing to eat me out."

Tim reluctantly agreed by saying "ok, but I hope you can handle my large tool"

This caused Jill to smirk

Tim then bent down on his knees and began to lick Jill's vagina. After eating her out for 5 minutes, she began to cum.

After he finished Tim commented "Jill for some reason you tasted better this time, then usually."

Jill smiled thinking to herself, Tim you just ate your wife out after she was fucked by your middle child.

Now it was her turn to suck him off. She easily fit his little 5 incher into his mouth. As usually he came after only 2 minutes.


The other children get involved

Later that evening Randy had left for his date with Lauren, leaving Jill alone by herself. Around 10pm Mark returned from his band's practice. He went straight to his room, without even saying hi to his mother. This caused Jill to wonder what he was up to, so she followed him upstairs. She then heard him moaning in his room. She realized he was masturbating and wondered whether his penis was large like his brother's or puny like his fathers. That caused her to open the door.

She opened the door and saw that like Randy, Mark too was well endowed. His cock was atleast 7 inches long and he was only 13 yrs old. Jill decided she wanted his cock. She walked over to Mark, whose face was extremely red. He tried to cover himself, but his mom stopped him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.