Friday Night Fun

by Jammes

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: It's been a long time for him and he really needs to get off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I was getting so god damned horny! I have been working some serious overtime for the last three weeks and dragging my ass home and straight to bed. Finally we got everything wrapped up and the boss sent us home early Friday with a 'well done' see you on Monday speech. Finding a honey to spread her legs for me was my top priority. I grabbed some supper and started laying some plans. Normally I wait for it to be a little later since the bitches don't really start to come out until after 10 but damnit I was horny. I decided to check out the jogging trails around town. I went home and cleaned myself up changing into some athletic gear. I picked up my bag with my toys and tools and headed out to the car.

I pulled up next to the running/biking path and got out. I needed to find me a sweet honey to play with soon or I was going to burst. I walked around the track for about 15 minutes. I saw several women but not of them fit the bill. They were either with someone or just not the right type. Then I saw her. She was perfect. She was young and pretty with long light brown hair and a sweet little body. She was biking around the path and moving fast. I smiled. I like my girls to be athletic and she surely fit the bill. Now I had to move fast or lose my chance. I watched her as she moved along the track and started walking back close to my car. If she was a typical biker she was going to go around several times before she stopped. That made it easier than if she were a jogger. I got close to my car but stopped by a bend in the track that hid the parking lot from view. I moved to a tree by the side of the road and waited for her return. The first time there were a few joggers in sight and I held back. "Be patient," I told myself. "No sense in doing anything stupid. The second time was perfect. I took out the little plastic badge I had made a few months before in preparation for tonight It was a simple white piece of plastic with a name (not mine of course) and a label 'City Park Management Services'. I clipped it on and stepped out into the middle of the path. I felt a twitch in my cock in anticipation as I started carrying out my plan. I wondered if she would see my obvious hard on and be alert.

I held up my hand and loudly told her to "Stop right there young lady." She looked up confused. She had been concentrating on her cycling so much she didn't even see me until I called out. She quickly pulled to a stop and looked up at me, already looking a little nervous. I have found that the secret is to be commanding and assertive as hell. Even the most innocent girl will start to wonder what she did wrong when I'm standing there with an angry frown on my face. "Yes, sir," she said to me with a squeak in her voice. "Young lady, what are you doing on this track?" She gaped at me. "Why, what do you mean?" she asked. "I mean that cyclists are not supposed to be on this track between the hours of 6 and 8 o'clock."

"You aren't going to try to tell me you don't know that are you?"

"No, no, I didn't," she sputtered. While I was adopting my angry authority figure pose I took a closer look at her. I was pleased with my choice. She was even more petite than I had guessed at first. She was wearing shorts with bicycle pants and a tanktop. She was breathing heavily from her ride and nervousness. I couldn't really say because her shirt was loose but her tits seemed to be just the way I like them, small and tasty. She had fallen silent and I decided to go to the next step. "Would you come with me please miss?" I said and turned and walked toward my car. After only a slight hesitation she followed. My back was to her so I permitted myself a small smile. Unless something really strange happened, she was mine!

We rounded the bend and I headed toward the passenger side of my car. It looks vaguely official so I counted on her not noticing the lack of identifying marks on the car. I opened the passenger door and turned to face her. She was standing holding the bike by the side of the trail. "Leave the bike there," I said, "and come here please." She set the kickstand in place and walked over to me. I picked up a clipboard and looked at her. "I can let you go with a warning this time but I need your name and address."

"Why do you need that?" she asked. I looked at her sternly. "We don't want you coming back tomorrow or next week and pretending ignorance." She nodded acceptance and I held out the clipboard. I made sure to only hold it out a short distance to force her to step even closer. She came close to me and the car and grabbed for the clipboard.

Suddenly my fist went out and I popped her hard in the gut. She was well conditioned but her stomach muscles were no match for my right arm. The breath whooshed out of her body and she bent forward gasping for air. I grabbed her and threw her into the front seat of the car. I slammed it shut and ran around to the other side. I was in and had the doors locked before she could recover. I had removed the inside locks on the passenger side so it would be some work for her to get out. I started the engine and reached over and pulled out my knife. I held it in my hand and waited for her to recover. She was gasping for breath but slowly she began to raise her head. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. Her eyes were wide with fear and she stared at me in horror. I made sure she got a good look at my hunting knife. It was obviously razor sharp and very deadly looking. I looked down at her and let my voice thicken. "All right, you listen up bitch."

"You behave yourself and we will have some fun tonight and you will be alive to see the sun tomorrow."

"You fuck with me and I will make you regret it." I pulled out a black hood and tossed it to her crouching on floorboard. "Put it on bitch."

"Please, please," she began to beg. I backhanded her across the face hard. "I said put it on bitch, I didn't say start to talk." She got the message when I raised my hand to slap her again and quickly pulled the hood over her head. "Now you lay there and be quiet bitch." I put the car in gear and headed out of the park and out of town. There was a deserted barn I had scouted out a month before that would be perfect for us. I listed to her sobs for several minutes then turned on the radio to drown out the noise. I like my whores to bleat a little but prefer to be able to do something about it.

I moved on down the road and after about 10 minutes pulled up to the old barn. It was a perfect as I remembered it being. Miles from anybody's house and off the beaten path. I had had to drive off the road and over a hill to find it. I stopped the car and killed the engine. The girl stiffened up and the sobs increased. I twisted around and picked up my bag from the back seat then unlocked the doors. I got out and started walking around to the other side. I was waiting for her to make a move and try to escape. The next few minutes were the crucial ones. If she isn't frozen with fear the girl will try to bolt. I opened the passenger door and grabbed for her arm. She was a tiny thing and easy to pull out. I deliberately didn't hold on to her as tightly as I could have. I pulled the hood off her face. She immediately jerked her arm out of my grasp and started to try to run away. I was ready for her. The drive to the barn in the cramped floorboard had caused her leg muscles to tighten up and so she was a lot slower than she had realized she would be. She managed to make about three steps before I tackled her and had her down in the ground.

She began to scream and struggle in my arms twisting and hitting at my face. I laughed and easily pinned her into place. I straddled her body holding her arms down with my one and grinned down at her. My cock was rock hard now and I made sure to grind it against her body to give her a foretaste of what was going to happen. She stopped screaming and began to beg. "Please, please let me go."

"I won't tell anybody anything about you I promise."

"Just let me go please!"

"I'll let you go bitch," I told her. "Just as long as I'm happy with you and you don't do anything to piss me off!" The last I said with a snarl and then I released her left arm long enough to slap her face hard with my right hand. Then I stood up and dragged her to her feet. This time I held her in an iron grip and dragged her back to the car. I reached the bag lying on the ground and picked it up, pulling the still struggling girl toward the barn.

It was pretty dark inside but I could see well enough to pick out the overhanging beam I had noticed last time I was here. I pulled the chain and shackles out of the bag and fastened the first one to the girl's right wrist. When she realized what I was doing she moaned "No!" and began to fight me again but she didn't have much success. She scored a kick or two around my thighs but I know better than to leave my crotch open in situations like this. I tossed the end of the chain over the beam and grabbed her other wrist. I adjusted the length of the chain by removing this shackle from its connection to the chain and moving it higher up the links. When I finished I had her arms pulled up over her head and she was barely touching the ground on her tiptoes. I knew her weight was pulling on her shoulders and it was rather painful. I smiled at her and walked out of the barn and back to the car.

At the car I pulled out the kerosene lantern I had brought along and set it up. I then pulled off every article of clothing I had. I reached down and gave my cock a few strokes. This was going to be such fun! I walked back into the barn and set up the lantern. I had positioned the girl so that her back was to the entrance so she couldn't see me. I lit the lantern and adjusted the light. I faced the girl. She was turning her head attempting to look back but not having much success. I walked up to her admiring the view of her marvelous looking ass. She started when she felt my arms wrapping around her from behind. I put my hands on her chest feeling for her tits my fingers closing around her small mounds. Mmmmmm, just like I thought, small and perky! I slid my hands down then pushed them up under her shirt. I played with her tits through her bra for a few seconds then; I pulled her bra up and freed her tits so I could play with them directly. Her nipples were hard from the chill in the air and fear, I'm sure. I played with her tits for several seconds, holding my body up close to hers and rubbing my cock against her ass. "Very nice baby," I told her. "I'm glad you keep yourself in shape for me." She moaned with fear.

Next I knelt down and grabbed a foot. I began to remove her right running shoe and socks. I was expecting a kick and therefore not surprised when she lifted herself up by the chain and shot her foot back. Unfortunately for her I was braced for it and it only landed on my shoulder. Nevertheless after getting the first shoe off I used it to hit her ass hard three or four times. "Don't fuck with me bitch!" I growled at her and grabbed for the other foot. She tried to keep it away from me anyway but I got it off soon enough. I stood up and really hit her ass hard a few more times. Then I grabbed the hem of her shorts and jerked them down and off. I took the time to run my hands over the bicycle pants she was wearing rubbing all over her ass and forward over her cunt before I pulled them and her panties down as well.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.