Sisters - Cover

Sisters

Copyright© 2002 by Jan Vincent

Chapter 14: Birthday Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Birthday Party - A novel about four sisters who fall in love with each other. It is a romantic adventure. This is a story for those who love a long haul of lesbian love and passionate sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   First   Slow  

It was almost surreal to have a birthday party with that commotion at the gate, on TV and in the newspapers. So many people called to know the details of the cover-up and the impending murder and bribery charges. Zoë recalled how doggedly the journalists followed her and Jeannie. Even at school they weren't out of harm's way. The reporters would do anything to take their picture or ask a few "innocent" questions.

Mom had argued against any party. Dad had been formally indicted. There would be a preliminary hearing soon to decide whether there was enough evidence for Dad to stand trial.

"How can you think about a party?" their mother asked, outraged. "Your dad's about to go to jail. Linda too..."

"My point exactly, Mom," Linda had replied. "I can go to jail too, but I wouldn't dream of keeping Zoë and Jeannie from having their sixteenth birthday party."

Despite what Mom and Linda said, the case against her sister wasn't so straightforward, Zoë reckoned. The Liberty County DA didn't have any eyewitnesses other than herself, Linda, Nikki and Jeannie. In addition, Randolph West had found out that Matt Wood wasn't mentally retarded as the detectives claimed. Matt Wood had a history of violent psychotic behavior. He once terrorized a couple with his dad's shotgun. On that occasion Matt had messed with the wrong people. The husband happened to be an ex-marine, a Gulf War veteran. After a short fight the ex-marine managed to disarm the redneck, beating the hell out of him. Shooting Jeannie had apparently been the redneck's revenge, the coward! This made Zoë's blood boiled... Since the shooting she had become very protective toward her twin sister, particularly when it came to journalists and other busybodies.

"Hi, Zoë," said Jeannie, walking in their room, dropping her books and backpack on her desk.

"Hi, Jeannie."

"What are you doing here alone?"

"Thinking..."

"About?"

Zoë shrugged. "Everything. About our party..."

"Yeah," said Jeannie, letting herself fall on her twin's bed to lie on her back next to Zoë. "Don't feel very comfortable about the party either... I know Linda means well but I am scared."

Zoë turned over and lay on her stomach, her face only a few inches from Jeannie's, the weight of her head propped up by her elbow. Zoë's heart beat faster, feeling it in her lips, so sensitive had they become. Zoë had almost forgotten the day when all hell broke loose, the day when Mom caught them in each other's arms, kissing, her hand caressing Jeannie's sex, enjoying how moist her sister had become... down there... between her legs. Zoë returned to reality, brushing her golden hair away from her eyes, pressing her thighs against each other, her face blushing, trying to hide her lust... 'This is no time for it, ' Zoë thought. Jeannie was scared.

"Why not?"

"Lana's asking a lot of questions... You know how she is... And Jack still carries a torch for Linda... He keeps asking Nikki and me how Big Sis is handling all this... and how worried he is about this murder thing... And your boyfriend Joey's too damned curious for my taste..."

"Joey's not coming."

"Why?" Jeannie asked, her blue eyes getting wider.

"I didn't invite him. You're right. He's too damned curious."

"You giving him the shaft?"

Zoë shrugged again. "Dunno," she said. Zoë saw Jeannie's eyes becoming even wider. And that look, that connection between them again sent an electric current through their bodies, their breathing, their hearts. Zoë wished she could put her hand between her legs. She was becoming so damned wet. "Jeannie..." her lips whispered.

"Yes?" Jeannie answered, losing strength - her breathing as heavy as could be, her eyes half closing. She sensed her twin sister's desire, her lust for her. It felt so strange to see a face so similar to her own full of longing... crazy longing... longing for kisses, for love, for passion... They had been lovers before...

Zoë began to stroke Jeannie's hair, touching her sister's ear, tickling her, making her giggle nervously. Jeannie stared into her twin's eyes, seeing Zoë's hesitation. She raised her hands, holding the face that looked down at her so lovingly, so breathlessly. Jeannie swallowed, pulling that face closer until their lips pressed against each other in a long-lasting kiss. Jeannie, still commanding, pulled her sister's face against her neck, indicating that she wanted to be kissed there. Zoë covered her sister's neck with sucking kisses, producing the most delicious thrills in Jeannie's body. Zoë's hand cupped Jeannie's breast.

"Oh Zoë," Jeannie moaned, closing her eyes, enjoying the moment, feeling the heat intensify in her womb, between her legs. "Zoë... Zoë..." But suddenly, Jeannie opened her eyes and exclaimed, "Oh no!"

"What?" Zoë asked, nonplused, stopping her stroking. She couldn't believe her sister had changed her mind about making love.

"We forgot that damned door again. Let's lock it before something happens."

Heaving a sigh of relief, Zoë stood up, rushed to the door, turned the key and rushed back to Jeannie, who waited for her with a longing smile.

"You crack me up," Jeannie said, embracing her sister, who had landed on top of her, Zoë's leg between her thighs, exciting a thrill of pleasure all over her body.

"Why?" Zoë asked, displaying her uncertain smile.

"Because you went so fast and you came back even faster."

"I was afraid..."

"Of what?"

"I thought you wanted to stop when you said "Oh no!"

"Not a chance, Sis," Jeannie said, grinning now. "You don't get rid of me that easily."

To drive away Zoë's fears, Jeannie kissed her twin passionately, wildly, taking control again, surprising her. "I'm going to kill you now... with kisses..." and Jeannie gave one, leaving Zoë astounded by her sudden passion, "with caresses all over your body..." and her fingers slid in through the opening of Zoë's blouse, going for her sister's right breast, "until you moan, my dear, and scream for more... and more... and more..."

Zoë closed here eyes, letting herself go, entrusting her entire body, everything, to Jeannie. 'Where had she learned all that?' Zoë thought, rolling over, allowing Jeannie to be on top of her. 'With Linda?'

Before jealousy could creep in, Jeannie began to kiss Zoë between her sister's breasts, cupping them, her thumbs feeling through the texture of her sister's shirt how hard Zoë's nipples had become.

"Like it?"

"Yes..." Zoë moaned.

"Good."

Jeannie continued her fondling, kissing, opening her sister's blouse, her hands going for the snap of Zoë's bra. With a few laughs and Zoë's help, Jeannie managed to pop the snap, tugging the bra out through her sister's sleeve. They looked at each other and laughed again.

"Why are you laughing?" Zoë asked.

"Look who's talking..." Jeannie kissed her sister again, trying to curb her own laughter. "I find this so damned funny. I like the way you look at me."

"What? How?"

"It looks like you want to eat me up alive... that I'm dessert for you..."

"Yes, you are... but don't you get uppity with me," Zoë complained with a smile, "or I'll have to spank you."

"Hmm," Jeannie replied, still with her wide grin, "that's sounds divine, my dear... Hmm, please spank me... I am a bad, bad girl..."

Again Jeannie erupted into laughter, followed by Zoë, who started hitting her twin sister's rear with mock severity, exciting Jeannie incredibly. Jeannie started moaning, between kisses. Zoë stopped the hitting, regaining her tenderness, feeling the grinding of Jeannie's mound on her own.

"Oh Jeannie... That's nice... Please go on... That's so fucking nice... Hmmm... Oohhhh... Gaawwwd..."

"You like it?" Jeannie asked, increasing the grinding of her mound against Zoë's, still with a smile in her face.

"Yes... Fuck... Yes..." Realizing how hot her sister was becoming, Jeannie kissed her, hard, her lips crushing Zoë's so much that it hurt. When the kiss ended, Zoë breathed in deeply and said, "God, you're killing me..."

"I told you... I'm going to kill you... with kisses... Now we've got the reputation, we might just as well enjoy it... And by the way, this's not working... Time to get undressed and under the covers..."

"Jeannie!" Zoë cried out, shoving Jeannie off her and straightening herself up on the bed. She couldn't believe her twin's matter-of-factness. "We can get caught."

"The door's locked, remember?" Jeannie replied, unbuttoning her twin's shirt.

"But the bed'll get all messed up... Mom's gonna suspect it. Mom ain't dumb."

"Tough luck, then." Jeannie smiled, kissing her twin again, nipping Zoë's doubts in the bud, removing Zoë's blouse, touching her breasts, feeling Zoë's hard nipples poking out against the palms of her hands.

Zoë moaned again, embracing Jeannie passionately, kissing her again, falling back on her bed. In the heat of passion, Jeannie's hand slid down the front of Zoë's faded blue jeans, caressing Zoë's thighs. Without warning, Jeannie squeezed Zoë's mound.

"Oh Jeannie," Zoë moaned. "I'm gonna come in no time if we go on like this."

"Not before you take your clothes off. I want to feel you all over me... baby..."

'Baby?' Zoë thought. 'Is she imitating Linda now?' In the meantime, Zoë removed all her clothes, including her panties. Jeannie did the same, joining her in bed, her shining blue eyes full of lust, pure crazy lust. Those eyes made Zoë melt. 'Who cares?' she figured as their naked bodies touched. 'Nothing in all the world can beat this. NOTHING!' Soon enough, Zoë found out how right she was when her twin's hand touched her sex, so wet, so fucking wet... "Ooohhhhhh Gaaawwwddd... Fuck... Jeannie... This is... sooo... fucking... goooood..."

Jeannie's fingers kept working down there, teasing her sister's sex. They kept kissing because her lips couldn't get enough of each other... Twin lips, twin breasts, twin everything...

"Ooohhh Jeannie," Zoë moaned again, feeling the trembling in her cunt that foretold the most incredible wave of pleasure. To answer in kind, Zoë tweaked Jeannie's nipples, giving her twin sister another kiss.

"Ooohhh Zoë," Jeannie moaned, breathing deeply. "Ooohhh Zoë... Zoë... ZOE... This's fucking great... fucking GREAT!!!!"

Suddenly Jeannie left her twin's arms, and said, "Well, I thought I wouldn't ever do this... This can get too distracting... but... what the hell... I'm so horny..."

"What?"

"69, my dear..." Jeannie replied, with a mischievous smile. "Probably we'll come together, baby..."

Jeannie straddled her sister and lowered her sex onto Zoë's mouth. As soon as Zoë's lips and tongue began to kiss and lick her, Jeannie's head jerked up and she closed her eyes. Her long blond hair went up and then flowed down over her shoulders. Her face twitched, and her mouth opened to deliver the scream of ecstasy bottled up inside her.

"OOOHHHHH... Zoë... Zoeeeee... Zooooeeee..."

Jeannie's loins were on fire. She was going to faint with pleasure.

"Gaaawwwddd... Zoë... Lick me there... My clit... Yes... That's it... Come on, don't stop... Please... Yes... Come on... Come on... Oh nooo... Yes... I'm coming... I'm coming... Oh Gawd... Yes... That's it..." Jeannie bit her lips, and then crumbled on her sister's body, feeling the most incredible orgasm, somehow keeping quiet despite the violence of it. Instinctively her mouth looked for Zoë's pussy, and she began her licking too. Immediately, Zoë's thighs became tense. Zoë drew her knees up, moaning.

"Ooohhh Jeannie... Jeannie... Fuck... Oooohhh... Damn it... Fuck... That's it... I love you... I love you... I'm gonna die... Yes..." With these words, Zoë's hands pushed her twin's head against her sex, her body pulsating in a mighty orgasm, overwhelming her with pleasure... and with love... for Jeannie... her wonderful, beautiful twin...

Zoë made her twin turn around to kiss her lips again, to feel that hot body so like her own... Fuck, Jeannie was her sister... Her twin sister... This thought alone was enough to bring Zoë close to another orgasm. She squeezed her thighs together, enjoying that mini-orgasm.

They lay there under the covers and in each other's arms, stroking each other's hair, reciprocating small kisses to ears, throats, lips...

"You know what," said Jeannie, smiling down at her twin.

"What?" Zoë replied, her fingers sweeping across Jeannie's golden tresses.

"This a hell of a birthday present, Sis... Thanks."

"You're welcome," Zoë answered, almost laughing. "Thank you."

"Happy birthday, Sis," Jeannie said, widening her grin.

"Happy birthday," Zoë replied.

Zoë tried not to laugh but laughter won out. Jeannie broke up too, doubling over. Zoë hugged her and pulled that convulsing, beautiful naked body against her own. They laughed and laughed until their bellies ached.


Zoë and Jeannie rose from the bed, Jeannie dragging her twin to the bathroom. They had to take a shower before the party, or else...

"Let's make the bed first," said Zoë.

"No, worrywart... First the shower, then the bed. Come on..." Jeannie turned on the water, checking the temperature. Soon warm water flowed from the showerhead and she hopped into the stall. "Come on, Zoë... Playing hard to get?"

"No!" Zoë joined Jeannie, giving her a kiss. "Give me the soap. I want to lather you up."

"Why?" Jeannie asked, laughing.

"Doesn't matter why."

"Why?" Jeannie couldn't understand why her twin was blushing red all over. "Why, Zoë?" Zoë didn't answer. Instead, she made another attempt to snatch the soap from her twin's hand. "No... You have to tell me first."

"OK... I've dreamt about it since-"

"-that shower in the locker room, before we... Is that it?"

"Yes," Zoë breathed out.

It was exciting to see the fire glowing in those blue eyes, Jeannie thought. She opened her mouth and pressed her sister's naked body against hers. "Oh Sis..." And she kissed Zoë... "Oh Sis..." And she gave another kiss, her cunt becoming wet inside, their bodies streaming with the water from the showerhead. "Fuck me... Lather me... like never before... Come on, baby... Do it."

Zoë took the soap from Jeannie. Then she kissed Jeannie, her hot, exciting twin sister... She lathered that perfect body, full of passion, love, and lust... Jeannie, in turn, started biting Zoë's ear, kissing her sister's neck, making her moan.

"Gawd... Zoë... I don't want to leave this shower... I want to fuck you all day, all week... That'd be great..." Jeannie's voice trailed off, because Zoë had cupped her breasts, kneading them together. Jeannie grew weak... She moaned softly against her twin's ear. "Zoë... I love you."

Hearing these words, Zoë stopped, her eyes staring into her sister's. "You do?"

"Yes, I do... But... why do you look so surprised?"

"Because it's the first time you say you love me."

"Really?"

Zoë nodded. She couldn't speak.

"Oh I'm sorry, Zoë," Jeannie said, experiencing a sudden urge to cry, hugging her sister tight. "I love you... I really do... I don't know why I haven't said it before."

"OK, it doesn't matter," Zoë whispered, shaking her head, trying to forget how much Jeannie cared for Linda too. "It doesn't matter... Let's make love..."

Zoë began the descent, kissing her sister's breasts, touching hard nipples with knowing fingers, her mouth going down, going for Jeannie's belly button. The hand holding the soap kept lathering Jeannie's torso, breasts, shoulders, arms, and down there, between her sister's legs. Jeannie trembled, moaned and grew weak... Zoë looked up but Jeannie didn't look down. Her twin had her eyes closed. Jeannie jerked forward as Zoë's hand touched her down there, washing her sex, and then rinsing away all traces of soap. Jeannie moaned once again, whispering her name and the fact that she loved her... she loved her so much... Gently, Zoë's mouth kissed Jeannie's pussy, feeling how dripping wet her sister was. Despite the water and the soap, she could smell Jeannie's scent. Zoë licked her lips and kissed Jeannie's inner thighs.

"Ooohh Zoë... Hurry... I can't take this waiting any more... Please, finish me off..."

Zoë felt her head being pushed against her twin's sex. Her tongue followed the folds, the petals of the rose down there... And the rose opened, engorged by desire... With a finger, Zoë penetrated the hole. With her tongue, she goaded Jeannie's clitoris on... and the juices mingled with the water.

"Ooohhh Zoë... Zoë... I'm coming... I'm coming..." Jeannie's head went straight up and then down. She sighed deeply, pressing her thighs together, staying still for a long while, enjoying the orgasm that spread all over her body, leaving her enervated. She let herself slide down, her eyes meeting Zoë's. She sat down against the wall of the shower. "Come here, Zoë. Now it's your turn..."

As Zoë nestled herself against Jeannie's naked body, Jeannie raised her legs to clamp her in a comfortable position. She felt her sister's breasts and nipples against her back, her sister's hands stroking her breasts, making her head swim, while the warm water kept hitting her face, her body... Zoë almost passed out when Jeannie touched her sex, opening the lips, touching it lightly. This time she didn't moan. She wanted to contain it. She wanted to concentrate on those hands that were making her so incredibly hot and so unbelievably weak. 'Jeannie, ' she thought, 'I love you... '

"I love you too."

Yes... They could read each other's minds... When the orgasm came, Zoë didn't scream, didn't utter a word... She merely sighed... "Jeannie... Jeannie..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.