Bring Your Daughter to Work Week - Cover

Bring Your Daughter to Work Week

Copyright© 2002 by cowgirl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Petra's controlling mother drags her to work for a week, but seeing her mother's social standing at work brings up some disturbing feelings in the confused teen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation  

Wednesday morning -

I awoke with my pillow between my legs, which was sopping wet. I know, embarrassing, huh?

I pulled it up to my face as I whispered into my pillow playfully. "So, who will you be, huh? Are you Betty? Or are you the red head? Carla? Is that your name? If you do a good job Miss Carla, maybe I'll squeeze my legs together and give you a little treat..." I giggled as I stuffed the pillow back between my legs as let my fingers play across my privates -

KNOCK - KNOCK

"Petra, are you ready for breakfast?" Mom's voice boomed, as I scurried from bed and shed from my Pajamas in a rush, face blushing like mad.

"Coming mother..."


Somehow mom and I managed to get through breakfast without saying so much as a word to each other. My head, and other parts, were dizzy with the lurid secrets Edith had told me about!

After a two minute lecture, and my empty promise no how I really would stay put this time, It took all of four minutes after mom's left her office for me to sneak out and wonder the halls.

I and saw one of the three women the UPS lady introduced me to, sitting at a desk. The red head. She reminded of of mom a little but I wanted to see if I had the nerve to goose her a little. My head was spinning with how intimidated all those woman looked when Edith said I knew what they did.

As I walked up to her... I became aware of another kind of excitement inside me.

"Hi, your Carla, right? Remember me? From yesterday? "I said in a cheery voice.

Clarla's eyes narrowed as she look up from her typewriter.

"Patty? " She said with a weary look, as if I was just another chore. I was ecstatic, would I be her next chore? I so longed to be, although I wasn't sure I'd have the guts to actually ask her.

"Actually... it's Petra, but that's okay. I'm sorry about my mom the other day."

"So your mother's Lindsy McCelland, right? " Carla said pointedly. I remember Edith didn't want to tell them who my mom was, but they all saw mom come storming up yesterday,

"yeah... cat was outta the bag. " I said with a friendly shrug, hoping to get a sympathetic smile from her. I didn't want to be a total bitch, and maybe I could make her like me so it wouldn't be so... well... embarrassing.

"Well, your mother's well known around here. Do you want to follow in her footsteps someday? " Carla asked quite seriously.

"Maybe... but I don't even know what she really does... exactly..."

"Listen, it's a pretty busy day Patty, what can I do for you... ?"

Okay, this was it. I guess Edith's hint from yesterday was so silly she wasn't even taking me seriously. Who could blame her, I'm just fourteen after all.

I had to do this perfectly. if I asked too wimpy, she'd laugh or blow me off. If I was too push I could get her pissed or... I dunno what! I pursed my lips and sputtered a speech my lips had rehearsed in bed all last night in bed.

"Carla... I'd really would like-"

BUZZZZZZ!

Carla snatched up her phone. " Yes? Right away Mr. Weaver. " Carla quipped as she fluidly rose from her red cushioned chair and disappeared down the hall, leaving me standing there like a dunce.

Shit! I didn't even rate a 'good-bye kid'. I had to be more like that UPS lady. all confident and stuff. if was being waaaaayyy to mousy. These 'service girls' were used to take charge business women and men who barked orders at them all day.

I re pursed my lips when I saw Betty from across the room and made a b-line towards her, but she spied me, got a sheepish wilted look and disappeared into an elevator, doors slamming in my face.

This wasn't going well at all.

What was I doing wrong? Were they not allowed to 'do' strangers or underage girls like me? Was it because I didn't work here? But Edith, the UPS lady didn't work here! Was it my breath? I felt like a silly kid fooling myself. Then I saw Micky, wearing yet another perky blue pant suit today. She looked so smug, I became aroused and on impulse, I marched right up to her, determined not to let her getaway!

Micky, it's me, patty! Shoot, I mean, Petra, from yesterday, remember? " I said all in one breath from pure excitement and total fear I'd make a fool of myself for the third time today!

"Well 'Patty-Petra', Nice to see you again. You kind of got pulled away there before, huh?" Micky smiled. I wasn't expecting her smile, and my shoulders fell in relief at her warm tone.

"Yeah, but that was, like, reeeeeeally embarrassing and my mother was, like, a total dork and she... well... but that's not-"

"... why you came up to me?" Micky grinned. She seemed to always be one step ahead of me, a twinkle in her eye. I couldn't figure out if she was laughing with me, or at...

"Listen, Micky, can I ask you something?" I inhaled, trying not to fidget.

"My name's Miss Barrlow, and yes, go ahead Patty-Petra!" She twinkled again. No, she was definitely teasing me.

"It's just patty, I mean Petra! Shoot. Now I keep messing - oh never mind! The POINT is... the other day, when that UPS lady and we were talking, remember? Do you remember what she... like, what she... uhm... what she said?" There. it was out.

Miss Barrlow paused for a moment, talking my words in. I saw a flash on her face, and all that smugness was wiped away in an instant as she remembered. God it was so exciting that I caused it! I knocked her right off her arrogant little stoop, I did, I did!!!

Listen Petra, I've got a lot of work to do today..."

"Oh, I bet! " I said with a smirk of my own.

She looked up and I winced a little, as she now looked definitely irked. No, not 'irked', just plane 'pissed'.

Petra, This isn't a game. I don't know what Edith told you, but... Look... you can't just... I mean... How old are you?" She asked biting her lower lip, deep in thought.

That again! " I'm 17. I'll be 18 in may!" I lied, as always. " So, see? I'm almost an adult..." I tried desperately.

"Your 17? I find that hard to believe."

"But you gotta anyway. It's your job, huh? And Edith said if I asked you, you'd eventually have to do as I ask..." I bluffed, my face brilliant red, knuckled white and clenched together in blind panic if she said 'okay'.

"Your quite determined about this, aren't you? " She said as I nodded eagerly. Micky Barrlow then spoke in a clear firm voice, turning to a beautiful tall blonde girl in her twenties in a bright green dress with boobs out to here, sitting a few feet away along the hall.

"Petra, this is my daughter Candice. She's here for Bring your daughter to work day too. Say hello Candice. " Miss Barrlow firmly said. The blonde girl flashed a winning smile and waved me hello. She looked like a collage girl and seemed so adult compared to me.

I waved weakly back to her.

"She'd beautiful. She's your daughter? Listen Miss Barrlow? It's none of my business, but... well... Are you sure you want your own daughter to..." I whispered, awe struck by the sexy looking girl.

Miss Barrlow waved me closer and whispered to me.

"No, Petra. I don't. Candice doesn't know what all my duties entail, and, to be blunt, there's no way in heck she EVER will! I've worked for here for twenty years, saving up just so she'll have chances I'll never had. The right schools, right education. I just brought her here to show what she'll be saved from. She'll be more than her mother ever could be. She may have started from a lower class family, but my Candice will finish a winner Petra."

looking at her I didn't doubt it, and felt embarrassed, cause Miss Barrlow seemed, well,... kinda like a real person now. Instead of a new toy.

"And I think it's quite selfish of you to ask of me what you did, giving the example I'm trying to set for my own daughter! Yesterday I'll do it, tomorrow I'll do it, but today I'm simply a proud grateful mother, understand? " Miss Barrlow said fight the tears in her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I said feeling like a little stinker." I'm sorry..."

I shrugged to Candice, who now seemed like royalty compared to me, and hurried off to pout and mope around the office some more. I couldn't believe I'd embarrassed myself that way!

I could kick myself for not finding out from that UPS lady who the other women who were service ladies were! I couldn't just go around asking " are you one of those lades who give oral sex?" to every respectable woman I ran across now, could I?

It was so frustrating! Where was that Edith when I needed her?

I spotted Betty and decided to follow her. She walked down to a caf downstairs, but all she did was eat lunch. This day was staring to be a total bust! Plus I realized mom might be checking back in, so I scurried back up to her office. On the way I had to pass Miss Barrlow again, who shot me a friendly smile. I couldn't imagine someone as cool as her sucking anyone off. She just seemed so... committed.

"Hi Miss Barrlow..." I said as I passer her.

"Hello Patty-Petra. " She winked. I was flattered by our little inside joke now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.