Jennifer's Tale - Cover

Preview

Jennifer's Tale

by Nancy

Copyright© 2002 by Nancy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft, Mult, Teenagers, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Lesbian, Cousins, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Bestiality,

Erotica Sex Story: Jennifer is new to a town in Texas. She is enrolled in a new school and the new friends she meets introduce her to new pleasures.

My first name is Jennifer and I am twenty one years old. I won't tell you my last name because you might recognise me and I don't want anybody to know who I am. You see for five years I have been living with the confusion and the mixed emotions that I went through, beginning on this day five years ago.

Even now I'm reluctant to relate all the events, I just wish my mind would let me accept what happened so that I could live a normal life and be like every other woman my age. Barbara my friend and psychologist thinks that by writing all the details down I may be able to place the memories in the background. Not forget the events you understand. Lord I don't want to forget, but just put them in a slot which hopefully I can lock away or put aside in time as a part of my other self. I only hope she's right.

Barbara told me to write all the events of that time in as much detail as I can and if necessary go back and insert the details as I remember them. This I did but it was written for me and possibly Barbara to read at first so a lot more detail and feelings were written down than if I had written it for just anyone to read.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.