Kelly's First Gangbang - Cover

Kelly's First Gangbang

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Erotica Sex Story: The guys from NO MA'AM on "Married ... with Children" get more than they bargained for when Kelly Bundy treats them to a gangbang she has arranged for her own purposes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

Written in collaboration with Philimus

by Kelly Bundy

"Wow," Bud said, still slightly out of breath. "That was great, Kel. You are such a hot little piece of pussy." We had been doing it doggy-style when he exploded all over my insides. With a grunt he rolled off of me, trailing a long sticky string of cum from the end of his dick into my cunt. Ever since I helped him pop his cherry two years ago, we would have sex when I was in the mood for something right then and there, but didn't want to bother going out or calling some stud for a quick one. It was a matter of convenience for me, nothing more, as I explained to him yet again.

"Cool it troll," I told him. "I just gave you a piece because I was horny and I know what a big cock you have between your legs. That doesn't mean you did a good job. You've got a lot to learn about how to use that thing."

In spite of my words, I was a bit out of breath myself. My brother's 10-inch slab of meat got hard as a rock, and it felt so fantastic sliding in and out of my tight wet twat. I was glad that my dad wasn't around to get in the way of my fun. In fact, I was even happier that he was out of town altogether. I mean, he's a nice guy and everything, but he's just a shoe salesmen. And he always wants to beat up my boyfriends who come by the house to see me. It really cramps my social life. Fortunately, he was up in Wanker County, Wisconsin, with my mom, Peg, at their annual Inbred Olympics. I think this year's main event is the Walking Upright Contest. The winner gets the Trojan Gold Condom Medal.

And I had a plan. Ever since I turned 18 and got a cool new job dancing at the Nudie Bar, I'd been thinking about how I could get ahead in my career as an entertainer. This might just be the perfect opportunity. My dad didn't like me dancing naked at the club, with all of his friends watching, but it was time he learned that I wasn't just his "pumpkin" anymore. And besides, his main claim to fame was that he once scored four touchdowns in a single game of high school football, so how could he talk?

"Jeez Kelly," Bud said, "why d'ya always have to put me down? If you don't like the way I fuck you, then teach me how you do want it." Really, Bud is such a child when it comes to women.

"Because, gnome," I told him, "you ask for it. Ever since I had mercy on you and gave you your first taste of pussy, you've done nothing but moan about how you want a regular girlfriend. But you never do anything serious to go after it. You guys are all such animals. All you really want is a girl's cunt to sink your bone into."

"That's not fair, sis," Bud answered. "You know I stand up for you."

"Oh yeah," I said. "Then I'll make a bet with you here and now, Masturbator B."

"That's Grandmaster B," he protested.

"All right, Tallywacker Wee. I'll bet you here and now. I can prove it to you that you men are nothing but a pack of horndogs. Before the night is over, I can get all of dad's fellow 'NO MA'AM' losers to gangbang me without a second thought about getting caught. If you're right and I'm wrong, I'll wake you up with a blowjob every day for a week and tell my friend Brandi that she should try being your girlfriend for a month or two. If I'm right and you're wrong then you have to agree to keep managing my career for 20 percent instead of 70 percent." I'd never thought it seemed fair that Bud was charging me almost three-quarters of my fee just to set up the jobs I was getting. I mean, being the Verminator, and the Weenie-Tot Queen, and the Waist-Away Diet Girl in commercials wasn't exactly getting me anywhere professionally. I longed to spread my legs and fly like the seagull.

"OK Kelly, you're on." Bud said. "But look, you can't be serious. I mean, those guys are all dad's friends. And you're forgetting that dad founded the National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood. They'll never go for it. He would kill them if he ever found out."

"Just give me a couple of hours and be here later tonight, say, around 10 or 11, if you want some real eye candy," I said.

Little did he know, I had a foolproof idea for how to make this bet pay off. And I knew it would work because fools are so ingenious. In fact, if this evening went the way I hoped it would, it could even open up a whole new career for me.

It was already 4 o' clock in the afternoon, so I had to get ready for my next dance session at the Nudie Bar at 7. Fortunately, it was a Friday night. By coincidence I happened to know that all of daddy's "NO MA'AM" friends went to the Nudie Bar on Friday nights. After a quick shower, I made sure to wear my flimsiest outfit to work, choosing a cute, white, off-the-shoulder tube-top that left my firm tummy bare but hugged my full tits, a push-up bra to make my boobs even more noticeable, and a pair of sexy red lace panties and a tight black leather mini-skirt that showed off my nice round ass perfectly. And once I got on stage I did the most erotic, sexual dance I could think of to tease the crowd. I've been around long enough to know that the best girls sell more than just a pretty bod, they sell imagination. And I had plenty to spare.

I could see all of daddy's friends sitting out at the tables in the dark, the occassional sweep of a spotlight illuminating them. There was Griff, who I knew well by the way his tongue licked my clit and how his huge black cock split my pretty pink ring of cunt muscle wide open. There was Officer Dan, one of Chicago's Finest studs, who always shot real messy, sloppy wet loads of sperm in my face and on my body every time we would have sex together. There was Old Man McGinty, who in spite of his age still had a nice thick poker that knew how to make me feel real good inside. I had squirted my juice all over his meat more than once before.

Then there was Jefferson D'Arcy, my first girlfriend Marcy's husband, who was always staring at me with lust in his eyes. And there was Bob Rooney and his buddy Ike who came to every "NO MA'AM" meeting in my dad's garage, and who also grew massive lumps in their pants whenever they saw me. Individually, I had already screwed half of them just for kicks at one time or another. I did not doubt for a moment that they would all use me sexually if I gave them half a chance.

And why not? No matter what some people might say about me being a slut or a tramp or whatever, I never felt that way myself. Actually, I thought I was pretty innocent about it. I was a girl. I enjoyed sex. I loved being with men and pleasing a man sexually. I never took any crap from a guy but I also got a kick out of satisfying them and having them pump their creamy white seed into me (and on me) for fun. It made me feel so feminine and fresh and wanted. And my partners always took care of me too. They would feed me well before we ever even got to the physical part of it. Heck, I might have starved if I couldn't deal with that kind of squid pro quo. That's why I always say "one gland washes the other." What could be wrong with that? Hey, I may be easy but I'm not cheap.

If other people wanted to call it bad or dirty, that was their problem. I only wanted to be happy and I was willing to give as much as I received. If some asshole thought I was a whore because of it, I really could not care less. And besides, I thought, those multiple orgasms with their gobs of gooey jism would be my ticket to stardom. It might be a sleazy kind of fame, but anything would be better than a series of second-rate blue-collar jobs that barely pay more than minimum rage. First, however, I needed my troll of a little brother to help me, even if he didn't know he was just a pawn in my game.

Anyway, it all turned out to be even easier than I expected. What's the expression? "A cock in the bush beats one in two hands," or something like that. After my set was over, I got dressed as fast as I could and walked up to the guys' table while they were waiting for the next girl to come onstage. I was careful to forget my bra when I put my clothes back on, and to massage my nipples to get them stiff before I came out again, so I could be certain of making an impression on the men. They greeted me enthusiastically and I saw immediately that they all had that familiar bulge in the crotch of their trousers. Without hesitating to risk losing the opportunity, I leaned forward so that everyone could get a good look at my breasts, and softly said, "If you boys want more than just a dance, take me home and I'll treat you to a real good time."

"But what about Al?" whined Jefferson, the wimp. I should have known he would be the one to worry about getting beat up by my dad.

"And Peggy," Bob Rooney said. "Won't she be there, too?"

"No fellas," I told them. "Mom and dad are both up in Dogpatch for the weekend, so we'll have the house to ourselves. But if you aren't interested, I guess I can always find some other guys to play with me," I added, pouting slightly, and letting my voice drop into that disappointed, little girl tone that works so well with every man I've ever known. "Too bad, though," I said as a parting shot. "I sure am horny tonight."

That did it. They settled their bill in about 30 seconds and the next thing I knew I was in the back seat of Marcy and Jefferson's Mercedes-Benz, headed home with Officer Dan's hands squeezing my hooters and grabbing at the furry little wet thing between my legs. He slipped a finger deep into my pussy and began rubbing my clit in a circular motion. We kissed passionately and I looked up at the rear-view mirror to see Bob Rooney following us close behind in his car, driving Griff and Ike and Old Man McGinty over to my house on Jeopardy Lane.

To tell the truth, I was a bit nervous about the gangbang. I even had a few butterflies in my stomach. I mean, I had balled a lot of men since I first got laid when I was 12. I could screw like a champ. But I still had never been with more than two guys in one night before. This was going to be a much more intense sexual experience than anything else I had ever done. The stakes were bigger now. I wasn't merely putting out to one rich old coot who would buy me a decent meal. Don't misunderstand me. Knowing that I was about to get pounded by half a dozen men at one time excited me tremendously. It's just that the idea of taking such large amounts of cum in a single fuck session sort of overwhelmed me too. Soon I would be drenched with their jism. It was gonna feel so neat!

We seemed to get there in no time. It was a good thing, too. My sheer lace panties were already soaked with the slippery juices gushing out of my pussy. I glanced at my watch. It was 9:30. Excellent, I thought. This will give me 30 minutes to an hour to get things cooking before Bud comes in to check out the scene, and with any luck I would be getting stuffed in all of my holes when I sprang my surprise on the guys. I could hardly wait.

Jefferson parked the car in the space usually reserved for my dad's Dodge, and we all practically raced into the house to get down to our fun and games. As soon as I was through the front door I began ripping off my top and unhooking my mini-skirt. I got a beach blanket from the shelf of the closet as I turned on the lights, and helped Jefferson move the coffee table out of the way so that we would have somewhere to play. I draped the blanket over the floor to keep us from making a mess with our fluids. Then I pulled off my panties and stood incandescently nude before all of the men in the room. I knew I had to establish my command of the situation fast or there could be problems.

"All right boys," I said, '"let's party. You please me and I'll please you."

In a flash I was on my back on the floor leaning up against my parent's hideous sofa. Griff was between my legs, eating my pussy, and I had Ike and Officer Dan rubbing their hard cocks all over my pretty face. I opened my mouth and started blowing both of them really good, licking their rigid rods with just the tip of my tongue, wrapping my warm lips around their shafts, swallowing the giant wads of sperm they shot past my gums and teeth, straight down my throat to ecstacy. I could feel every bulge and ridge of the pulsing veins in Officer Dan's dark black prick as he fed me his seed. Then, when he was finished coming in my face, I used my sweet pink tongue to wash the swollen purplish head of his cock clean again.

Meanwhile, I felt Griff doing his delicious work on my womanhood, kissing and nibbling at my tender cunt lips and finger-banging me with his thumb on my clitoris and his tongue probing deep into my pussy. I put my hand behind his head and pushed him into my crotch like I had so many men push my head into theirs. He slurped greedily. Soon it was more than I could bear and I came in Griff's face, feeling him drink in the sweet cunt butter of my hot little pussy.

He clearly saw this as his signal to mount me and fuck me raw. Griff climbed on top of me missionary style and began to drive his massive black pork sword deep into me, with the kind of long hard strokes he knew I liked. He seized me by my ankles and pulled my legs apart to get a better angle for our fucking. I could feel his balls slapping full force against my twat and the end of his cock rubbing lewdly over the back of my pussy. I experienced that familiar stretching sensation of his pole stuffing my organ tightly, as warm drops of pre-cum began to flow out of Griff's knob and coat the walls of my box. That turned me on so much that I wanted to watch what he was doing to me, so I looked down to see the contrast of his throbbing black poker sliding completely in and out of my tender pink hole. It was so hot that I realized I was about to have an orgasm. I reached out and began fondling his nuts with my hand, lightly running my white fingers over the dark gooseflesh bag of his manhood.

The next thing I knew, I had Bob Rooney straddling my shoulders and shoving his big ugly meat into my face. I sucked him hard, trying to concentrate on Griff's elegant thick shaft inside me, and not see Bob Rooney's fat hairy belly just above his dick. In a few seconds, my cunt muscles contracted around Griff's prick and I lost control of my body, drenching him with my cream. I felt him shoot fireworks into my body. I never knew a man could spray that much cum before. It was unreal, like I'd tapped into a year's supply of his seed.

After he finally finished emptying his balls into me, I reached up to stroke his arm and thank him for fucking me so good. I always did like rough sex; these clowns who want to make love are for the birds. As a bonus, Bob Rooney completed the oral sex with me too. It happened when he felt me spasm all over Griff. As I recall, I was deep-throating him at the time, the head of his tool pressing past my gag reflex, jerking and twitching like a magic wand gone berserk, and sending his sperm straight down my esophagus.

"Damn Kelly, you must be the best cocksucker in the world," Bob Rooney said. "That was awesome!" I accepted his compliment in the spirit with which it was intended. He must have shot a quart of his greasy hot jism into my face before he was through. I licked a wad of his sex off my lips and swallowed it as well. His spunk was matted in my beautiful, long, soft blonde hair, and everywhere else, even on my cheeks. I told myself, this is the sort of sacrifice every actress must make if she wants to be a star.

I hoped it wouldn't get too bizarre, though. Things got a little out of hand for a moment or two after I took Jefferson and Old Man McGinty doggy-style until they relieved themselves in me as well. I arched my back and spread my legs wider to offer them better access to my cunt. At the same time I gently rocked up and down on my knees to match the rhythm of their humping, so that we could both feel a deeper penetration of my tight little hole. Jefferson had an enormous cock that stretched me wide open, and Old Man McGinty could screw for a surprisingly long time, some sort of trick he learned during the Korean War more than 50 years ago, he said. He ejaculated like only a true sex fiend could. He filled me to overflowing, and when he eventually pulled his poker out of me, he rolled me over and gushed a stream of his stuff from my nipples to my belly button, leaving me completely covered with his jism. I sighed in dazed satisfaction.

But that's when I ran into trouble. Officer Dan was back. And this time he had an attitude and he wanted to hurt me. Just after I'd finished fucking Jefferson and Old Man McGinty, he positioned me on my hands and knees again, and then speared me from behind, talking urgently with words that scared me.

"All right bitch, now take it in your ass," ordered Officer Dan, his voice harsh as he slapped my bare bottom hard with the palm of his hand. I didn't know quite what to say to this. I'd had guys spank me before, of course, when I was a "bad" girl and everything, and it was all part of a fantasy, but nothing like this. The change in Dan was terrifying from the easygoing man who had come in my mouth with his swollen black nightstick just a little while ago. Why is it that it's always the authority figures who have the kinkiest fetishes? Most people can just fuck for fun.

"Hey, you can't just..." I began to say, not really sure where I was going, before I was interrupted.

"Whoa Kelly, looks like you were right about the bet. Who's the clown?" said my brother Bud as he swung into the scene and pulled Officer Dan off of me. Apparently he had been watching all the action from the foot of the stairs, and had decided this was the time to intervene. It really was brave, or stupid, of him to push it one step farther, saying, "You can't talk to my sister that way." Then, to lighten the mood, he turned to Dan and, with a smile, added, "Let me show you how she likes it in her butt."

With that Bud quickly began to jump my bones good. I relaxed as he climbed on top of me. He already had a huge hard-on from watching me with the other guys. After stroking his cock back and forth inside my wet pussy a few times to lubricate it with my juices, he slid it over my bare bottom for a moment, and then proceeded to have very intense anal sex with me. He wrapped his arms around my slender waist and started feeling up my perky young tits. He lightly ran his fingers over my tender nipples, and teased them playfully as he lunged forward and stabbed his giant cock deep into my rear over and over again.

It felt like he was going to split me in two, but it also served to break the tension. All of the other guys watching began to laugh at the sight of my little brother boning me in my bottom, and then Officer Dan did too. I was relieved when I saw him grinning lustfully as well. He was at least 6 feet 4 inches tall and 220 pounds, and he could (and would) have turned Bud into hamburger if he had wanted. Now he was happy just to see me getting nailed in my tail the same way Bud had done it to me many times before. I felt my vertical smile open more fully for the bug's incredibly stiff muscular prick.

"That's it boy, fuck her pretty little rump," Officer Dan said encouragingly. "See how deep you can make it go. Fill your sister's cute bung with a big load of spunk."

But my brother just ignored Officer Dan. He was too busy drilling his shaft in and out of my bottom and fighting to keep a grip on his nuts. After another minute or two he couldn't stand it anymore, and the knot of pressure burst from within him and into me.

"Oh Kelly, you've got such a nice tight ass," Bud cried out, as his dick spurted powerful jets of cum deep inside my bowels. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt so good and safe with that creep's hands on my breasts and his sperm in my hole. I looked back between my legs and saw soapy white globs of jism dripping down the silky soft skin of my inner thighs. The strength in his throbbing member left me stunned. And I could hardly believe how much stuff he had fired into my butt. Was this really my little brother, the same little brother who had been so lame in bed just earlier that day?

I tried to make a joke out of it. "Hey troll," I scolded Bud, "don't you even know how to talk dirty to a girl?" I winked at Dan. But at the same time I also gave Bud a look to let him know that I appreciated him keeping an eye out for me. And the gangbang went on very well from there.

It must have been about a half-hour later when I sprang my surprise. And again, everything went even better than I could have hoped. After I fucked Ike and Bob Rooney cowgirl-style and then missionary, I wound up on all fours once more, with Griff below me so I could impale my tight little pussy on his organ, and a much nicer Officer Dan getting his rocks off in my butt. I felt him push my buns around his meat, and the friction between his big black cock in my ass and Griff's long dark dick in my cunt almost drove me wild with pleasure. I bucked my smooth hips up and down on the two men and we all had a blast. Literally.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.