Police Woman: Salty Pepper - Cover

Police Woman: Salty Pepper

by Uncle Mike

Copyright© 2002 by Uncle Mike

Erotica Sex Story: When Pepper the policewoman goes undercover as a hooker, she really dresses the part. And even when things go wrong, she really lives the part. The story is told through the eyes -- and lenses -- of another cop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

I know it doesn't show up on the official report this way, but I swear this is how it really happened.

By the time our guys got involved, there had been at least three hookers killed. The killer was a real sicko, we figured - - the bodies were all found with their tits sliced off and the word "Mommy" sliced into their stomachs.

You'd figure a guy -- had to be a guy, right? -- anyway, a guy with an M.O. like that, somebody'd put it all together when the second body showed up. But these were hookers, so the cops who handled the stiffs didn't give a shit. Hell, it took us a whole day just to get all the paperwork in order once we took over, and we never did find half the photos from the first crime scene. We figure some bozo used 'em for coasters.

Anyway, once we got all that shit together, a lot of stuff pointed to one guy, this 40-year-old teacher who lived by himself a couple of miles from where the bodies were found. Problem was, we couldn't pin it on him good enough to make it stick in court.

So that's when Lt. Crowley gets the idea to send Pepper out as a decoy.

Pepper? She's one foxy lady. She's no kid, I grant you, but she's got the body of one. Smooth skin, nice and tan. Good, firm tits -- and she's not afraid to let anyone know it, not with the stuff she wears. Super blond hair, a real beach- goddess face, all angles and cheekbones. And those legs -- Christ, her legs go all the way up to her tits.

So picture this broad in her hooker outfit: pink crop top, short red leather miniskirt, fishnet hose, five-inch heels, and everything tight enough to show every ripple of her muscles. Man, I'm getting a hard-on just remembering.

So the idea is, we got one team set up at the teacher's house, ready to follow him. Number Two's parked near Pepper, who's strutting her stuff on the strip where the guy picked up his other victims. Me, I'm the surveillance, set up in an empty storefront halfway between the strip and the motel where she's supposed to take him. We got a bug in her purse -- with those clothes, where could we hide one on her? -- and three cameras plus bugs in the motel room.

Perfect set-up, right? So why did it go wrong? Hey, it wasn't my idea to send Pepper out without an earpiece, so we couldn't talk to her. Crowley nixed that when he deep-sixed wiring her up. I figure that's where it all started, right there with that decision.

So what happened was, the guys following the teacher rolled with him like they were supposed to, and they called it in to Number Two, and those guys rolled past Pepper and gave her the high sign before they moved back to their regular spot.

But Mr. Killer, he don't go all the way to the strip like we thought he would, and see our Miss Perfect waiting for him. No, he catches one of the blondies we chased away, walking home four blocks away. He hits on her, and she takes him up on it right away, and next thing you know our guys are on his tail and God knows where he's going. Sure, they call it in, and the guys in Number Two go to tell Pepper all bets are off -- but just before they get to her, she jumps into a car just like the teacher's and starts to take off. So the guys on her run back to their car to follow, but then there's an emergency call from the first car, because the teacher's grabbed the hooker and is dragging her into an alley. So Number Two car peels off to help, and they try to get someone else to check on Pepper but in all the confusion nobody picks her up.

Of course, I'm still stuck in surveillance, and I'm trying to break in and get somebody to figure out where she is, but by now all hell's breaking loose with the teacher.

Meanwhile I'm listening in on the bug in her purse, right?

Well, to make a long story not so long, once they're driving away she gets a good look at the guy and it turns out that it's just some 18-year-old hiding behind an old trench coat and a hat -- and, from the sound of his voice, a real scared kid at that.

How I know how young the kid is, is Pepper blurts out something about it. Before she can say any more, the kid's spilling his life story. Seems he's never been laid, and all the guys in school are on him about it, and he tried to fake it but they found out and now the whole school's laughing at him. I mean, the kid is a mess.

So Pepper says to him -- trying to break it to him gentle, I figure -- "You shouldn't ruin your life to please other people, Bob (that was his name, Bob). You're running a big risk picking up a hooker, don't you know that?"

So he goes, "Y-you mean diseases?"

And she goes, "Yes, but that's not all. Half the girls on the street are just jack-rollers. They'll get you in a room and then some bruiser will come in and rob you... And -- well, what would you do if I was a cop?"

Now I can hear the kid pounding on the steering wheel. "Shit! I'm screwed, right? I knew it. Are you gonna bust me?"

"No," she says, and I figure, right, she's just gonna get out and let him chase on home. Instead, she says, "Calm down, sweetie. It was just a for-instance. Do I look like a cop? Do you know any cops with legs like these? You do like my legs, don't you?"

"Yeah," the kid says, real fast. "Yeah, sure. That's what made me pick you up. You were the best-looking one one the street. Uh -- you mean you're not a cop, right?"

"Right," she says, and she's kinda laughing, but not really, if you know what I mean. And then she goes, "Would a cop do this?"

OK, so we've only got a bug in the purse, so I can't see what's going on, but I hear something like a zipper and a gasp from the kid. I'm freaking out -- like, what is this broad doing?

Well, right then Crowley calls in and wants to know how Pepper's doing. What am I gonna tell him, right now I think she's giving some teenager a blow-job? So I tell him she's OK -- I mean, she didn't sound like she was in any trouble. Well, Crowley says fine, 'cause he's got to roll on the teacher, who by now has the hooker as a hostage and got himself barricaded in somebody's garage. So he tells me I can pack it in for the night.

But when I look up, I see some action on the TV monitors. Pepper's got the kid in the motel room, I guess she just wiggled his dick or something instead of sucking him off. I get a good look at the kid then as he takes off his coat and sits down on this ratty-looking lounge chair. He's a real geek. Maybe 5-7, a little overweight, brown hair cut short, a T- shirt with some rock group's name on it and a pair of beat-up jeans.

Meanwhile Pepper's going around locking all the doors -- which I know means she's got something planned, because she was supposed to leave them open for us to bust in.

Then she goes over to where the kid's sitting and stands right in front of him, her legs spread so she's almost straddling him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.