It's Not Incest Unless... - Cover

It's Not Incest Unless...

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Virgin's dilemma: To "B" or not to "B"!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Size   Slow   .

Like ninety percent of the boys on the planet, Sylvio masturbated incessantly.

Normally, he shouldn't have had to, what with his steady stream of high school girlfriends and an occasional graduate.

At six feet tall, with piercing dark eyes gazing out from a smooth olive complexion, an athletic but not overly bulging frame, and long black thick hair that always looked as if it had gel, Sylvio epitomized of the phrase: tall, dark, and handsome.

Sylvio's sister (Maria) was also tall, dark, and handsome, but on a girl those traits aren't quite the same!

Maria's eyes were green, like her mother had, and she was 5'6", tall for a girl her age, considering that Maria was just starting high school while Sylvio was beginning his senior year.

Their mother was actually happy about Maria's lack of allure because that made it quite awkward for boys, and Maria had just weathered her transformation to puberty, a year earlier.

Mom had taught her daughter in the ways of hygiene, monthlies, and not allowing boys any liberties with her body, but she purposely omitted teaching her in the ways of tweezing her eyebrows so they wouldn't grow into one, or make up, or allowing tight clothing, and Maria's budding 'mustache' was another safety valve for her mother.

All these things contributed to keeping Maria from becoming as much a boy magnet as her natural traits would allow her to be.

Now their father had preceeded his son as a 'tomcat', and how he ever married and had two kids was beyond Sylvio.

Sylvio was also surprised that his father wasn't cheating on his mother, but what does a seventeen year old know about such things?

Maria knew more on that score (girls always do!) than her brother, but the fact that her mother didn't do anything about it isolated Maria from her father and when the critical time came, she sought out her brother for help!

In high school, Sylvio did not have to be protective of his little sister. Boys weren't chasing her, yet; so when she began asking him certain questions instead of going to their mother, he began to see her as a growing teen for the first time, and his familiarity with her allowed him to see past the crude edges and gaze upon a girl he would love to add to his stable if it wasn't for her being his sister.

He helped her with those crude edges, getting her to tweeze or try depilatory products if she chose, how to keep the grungy hair look and still stand out. Dressing would be a problem since her clothes were limited by their mother to no deep cleavage, no tight fitting, and absolutely nothing up the thigh!

When Sylvio realized Maria continued to have trouble getting dates, which were still prohibited anyway, he saw his sister's developing recalcitrance as another indication that she was interested in sex, but she was on too tight a leash by their mother.

Against his better judgement, Sylvio got Maria a date with the sophomore brother of one of his friends.

What happened was that because Sylvio was a notorious tomcat, the kid thought Maria was likewise and he exposed himself to her, not letting her finish the date without giving him at the very least, a handjob!

When Sylvio offered to beat the boy senseless, Maria stopped him with some powerfully sobering words, "I wonder if it had been you, would a handjob have sufficed?"

That gave him pause, as well as hurting him, too.

Sylvio backed away and didn't mention the incident or hardly have anything to do with Maria until Christmas season.

As would often happen around this time of the year, dad was working 'overtime' while mom was driving to her mother's place more and more.

The kids were left at home, often not kowing when either parent was due back.

One evening, Sylvio had just gotten home from his date in which the girl had gone 'all the way' and he was feeling quite satisfied. When he came in, since it was late, he was quiet about it, not wanting to start any arguments.

Both parents were out, and as he tiptoed upstairs, he heard a familiar scream!

It wasn't exactly a scream, more like a moan but with a crescendo, and Sylvio immediately recognized it as the kind when a girl looses her maidenhead!

"Shit!" He thought, "Someone has just nailed by baby sister!"

He ran the rest of the way, bursting into Maria's room and stopping dead in his tracks!

Lying on a towel to catch the blood, his sister had found her mother's vibrator and had performed the deed on herself.

Maria didn't have time to be mortified by her brother's presence since she was preoccupied with her agony, and as Sylvio knelt by the side of the bed and cradled her head in his hands and asked, "Why?" Maria couldn't see his budding erection upon spying his little sister's pussy!

She cried into his arms that she could not get normal dates, but she still had wants and needs, and if this was the only way to take care of them, then so be it, but she never expected it to hurt this much.

"Oh, You poor dear!" he said. "It hurt because you were only thinking of the act. You weren't aroused properly."

Naturally, Sylvio only thought about sex and not about Maria's welfare. He was actually trying to give her pointers on how to become aroused and how to get her rocks off, rather than anything to do with trying to teach her what love really was, not that he even knew.

Maria let him speak his piece, then through her tears, she said, "You don't have a cherry. No boys have them. How could possibly you know what works?"

"Because," he said, "I've been the first lover to three of my classmates, and none of them are complaining, quite the opposite!"

Maria wasn't thinking straight what with her pain, and through her tears she spoke, "Then HELP me!"

Sylvio helped her in the only way he knew how.

He gently fondled her more than budding breasts, lowering his mouth to engulf a nipple, until Maria noticed that he was performing foreplay on her.

She pushed him away and as he stood up, she saw this huge bulge in his pants.

"What do you think you're doing?" was her pointed question.

Sylvio smiled and asked, "Does it hurt as much as when I walked in? Don't you think that my lips took your mind off the pain to some degree?"

The passage of time was probably the major cause for the abatement of Maria's pain, but her brother's smooth talking convinced her of his prowess, and she showed her pliancy by asking, "What else can I do?"

"And why do you have an erection for your own sister?" she added.

Still smooth as ever, Sylvio told her he had just completed a date in which he was left with 'blue balls', and seeing a beautful naked body, anyone's body, made him respond autonomically.

He went to his room, dumped all of his clothes, and returned wearing only his pajama bottom, saying, "No sense in getting my good clothes soiled."

Next, Sylvio went to the bathroom and got a face towel which he soaked in hot water.

He came back and daubed it to Maria's sore vulva, eliciting an approval in the form of a hum.

He took the bloodstained vibrator and said, "You didn't even lubricate it? Are you crazy?"

He again left the room and returned with a tube of Vagocreme or some such name.

Horrified, Maria shrieked, "What are you gonna do with that?"

Sylvio answered, "You better make sure that you got it all or else it will hurt again the next time, when you're not expecting it, and if it doesn't ruin the moment for the guy, it COULD cause you to always associate pain with men."

Bravely, Maria let her brother place the vibrator between her sore lips and delve inside her again. As he did so, her clit provided him with the perfect object to deflect some pain and he diddled her hard.

Between the discomfort of the vibrator in her sore passage and the waves of pleasure her expertly manipulated clit was giving her, Maria lost the vestiges of her maidenhead while Sylvio brought her close to orgasm.

When she spasmed that first real orgasm, Sylvio removed the vibrator and placed his mouth over his sister's heated nub.

She recoiled, as if this was different, saying, "Stop. That's incest!"

Sulvio smoothly reminded her, "Was it incest when we kissed as children, when you had no tits yet and I felt your pink spots, when you playfully grabbed my penis during roughhouse games?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.