Fun Fun Fun - Cover

Fun Fun Fun

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2002 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Betty Sue Bradford has a secret. Using her daddy's brand new 1956 Thunderbird Roadster, she was fast becoming known as "The Pink Viper". Young punks were lining up, trying to take on the young speed queen. What happens when the Pink Viper loses her first race? The young woman is about to lose something a little more personal, then the pink slip to daddy's car! Based on the hit oldie of the same name!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Hi everybody! I just happened to stumble upon a review of this story on a site called "Tainted Lime Reviews". (Feb 9, 2002 issue) They were SO RIGHT about my comma habit! I was down right embarrassed to see the poor editing job I did! I went through the story carefully. I've fixed MANY mistakes. I even took this time to do a little re-writing. (See if you can find the new material!) Please enjoy reading the newly reedited "Fun, Fun, Fun". "Tainted Lime Reviews" doesn't seem to have had any updates since May 13, 2002. If anyone knows the people who ran it, tell them I said thanks for the kind words of advice!

Honey Moon
May 9, 2003


Betty Sue Bradford had a secret she couldn't let anyone discover. Her brother Brad had just gone off to state U. It was only across town, but papa said it was good experience for him to live in the dorm. Betty couldn't agree more! Especially since it left her free to move into his bigger bedroom! While cleaning, she had discovered a loose floorboard in the closet. On further investigation, she managed to pull it up. There was quiet a large gap underneath. Way in the back was something apparently missed by Brad in his move. It was a magazine like none she had ever seen! She couldn't read the words. It was in Swedish or something. That didn't seem to matter. She had flipped through it and was shocked to see page after page of naked people doing things she never dreamed of! At first she was shocked and disgusted. She stuffed the filthy thing back into its hiding place. Brad was sure gonna get it during spring break!

Later that night, she couldn't sleep. Creeping slowly across the floor, she made her way back into the closet. Hoping not to wake mamma and papa, she gingerly retrieved the nasty book from its hiding place. The nervous girl took the precaution of locking her door before getting comfortable on her bed. Her fingers shook a little bit as she began turning pages. Looking at the pictures made her feel funny deep inside. It wasn't a bad feeling. She just sort of felt fluttery and breathless. Betty shifted her legs and was shocked to realize how wet her panties had become. The embarrassed young woman stuffed the book under her mattress and turned off the light. It was quite some time before sleep finally claimed her.

Betty had to giggle as she slipped out of her poodle skirt and her favorite pink sweater. She'd made a lot of progress in the last two weeks. It only took a few days of looking at her brother's book before she began making some rather remarkable discoveries about her own body. Now she knew a couple of keen things to do in private! Practice was really honing her skills too! Oh shoot! She almost forgot! Ducking low, she scooted over and closed her curtains. It wouldn't do to have the neighbors see what she was about to do! With a sigh, she unclasped her bra. Her fingers lovingly traced over her skin. It felt so good to slid the straps off her shoulders. Betty took a deep breath, feeling naughty in her freedom. She wished she could go out like this, but everyone knew only tramps didn't wear bras! She finally eased out of her panties. They were wet already! She needed it bad today! The naked girl took her magazine from its new hiding place behind her collection of phonograph records. Placing a towel on her bed, she lay down and began to look through the glossy black and white pages. It didn't take long for that breathless fluttery feeling to start.

Betty placed the book on her pillow, and rolled on her side. Her left hand was in charge of turning pages, while her right hand slowly slid down the warm smooth flesh of her tummy. It wasn't long before that questing hand found it's way to her damp vagina. The little button of her clitoris was really getting hard today! She gave it a little flick with her finger, and her whole body shuddered! Betty turned another page. Her breathing was growing more ragged. She was getting to the best part of the book now!

Betty slid her fingers along her dampening lips. She used her thumb to run little circles around the growing hardness of her button. The woman in the book was kneeling before the handsome dark haired man. The naked dark haired man! His penis was so big! Betty couldn't imagine how something like that could fit inside her little opening. Momma had already told her about such things, but Betty had never seen a penis before! With a trembling hand, the young woman turned another page. This was it! The woman was leaning forward! The model was licking the bulbous end of the man's penis! From the look on the man's face, it must have felt heavenly! Betty's fingers were flying now, as she slowly turned one more page. She gasped as that wonderful, wicked feeling once more filled her. She stared at the picture with wide wondering eyes. This image had at first disgusted the curious teen. Now she couldn't keep her eyes off of it! Betty's mouth actually began to water as her fingers wildly rubbed her throbbing button! The woman in the picture had his penis in her mouth! Not just the helmet shaped tip, either! The woman had gobbled up most of it! Her cheeks were caved in, showing that she was sucking hard too!

Betty could barely control the shaking of her hand as she turned the page one final time. This was her favorite picture! It was a wonderful close up. The daring woman had released the penis from her mouth. She was holding the thick organ, and intently aiming it. A thick syrupy liquid was squirting out of the little pee hole. The shining liquid was all over the woman's face. Ropes of it were actually in her hair. Her mouth was open too! A thick gooey gob was landing right on her extended tongue! Betty cried out as her body trembled. Moaning softly, she rode out the spasms. It was as if her soul was reaching out to some new level of being! All to soon it was over and the happy young woman tried to bring her breathing back under control.

"That was a good one!" she whispered as she sat up. She didn't know what to call this wonderful feeling she had discovered. Surely someone knew what it was called! She didn't dare ask around about it though! There was only one person she trusted with such an important secret, and Peggy never heard of it before! Betty just thought of it as exploding, and left it at that. The first time she 'exploded', it had scared her silly. Now she liked to explode at least twice a day!

The sudden ringing of her phone startled her. The jangling bell shattered the quiet of her room. She picked up the heavy receiver. "Hello, Betty's room."

"Hi Bet, It's me, Peg." The girl on the line sounded happy and more then a little breathless. "Guess what?" Before Betty could answer, Peg rushed on. "I did it just like you told me to do, and it worked!"

"You mean you exploded?"

"Like an Atom-Bomb! I just did it, not ten minutes ago!"

"That's great!" Betty was a little relieved to hear that! If other people could do it, that must mean she wasn't some kind of freak! "I just did too!"

"Um, Bet, that book of your brother's you showed me, could I borrow it some time?" Betty had to smile at the wistfulness in her friend's voice. She had worried for nothing it would seem, if Peg wanted to see the book again!

"Sure! You best bring it back, Peggy Lee! It's the only one I have!"

The two said goodbye after planning on meeting at the Ice cream parlor tomorrow at noon. Betty hung up her phone, only to pick it right back up. The grinning teen dialed a number from memory. She had to suppress a giggle as the dial wound it's way back to a stop. If only the guy she was calling knew she was sitting naked on her bed! A voice finally spoke to her. "Hello, Marty's garage."

"Hi, is this Bobby? I hear you have a car that's really something! Do you think you can beat me in it?"

"Who is this?" the voice demanded.

"My name is Betty, but you probably know me as "The Pink Viper". Care to run against me?"

"Oh my god! Are you really The Pink Viper? I've been dying to see if all the talk is true! There's no girl on Earth, who can beat me!"

"It's really me, and we'll just see about that! Meet me at the Burger Shack. Be there at eight o'clock sharp, and you'll see what a woman can do!" Betty slammed down the phone with a resounding clang. She had to hurry and take a shower before momma and papa got home.

Saddle shoes, bobby socks, and her favorite poodle skirt, were the outfit of choice that evening. The carefully buttoned cheerleading jacket hid a very tight yellow angora sweater from parental view. She'd never get to leave if they noticed how lovingly the soft fuzzy sweater accented her firm full breasts. Betty hurried down the stairs. "Hi momma, papa! Can I please borrow the car tonight? I have to go to the library to work on my report."

Momma looked a little upset. "Can't it wait until tomorrow, honey? It's Friday night. Your father and I thought we could have a night out, and go bowling."

"I promised to drive Peg! Please papa?" Betty begged, smiling sweetly at her father.

He laughed as he held up his hands in defeat. "You win princess! Just be sure to drive safely, and be back by nine."

"Be careful, dear." Her mother added. "Those horrible punks have been racing again!"

"Don't worry momma! I'll be careful!" Betty couldn't help giggling a little. "They'll never get close enough to me!"

Betty felt a little thrill as she ran her fingers along the glossy black body of papa's brand new 1956 Thunderbird Roadster. This particular model was his pride and joy. Betty heard him bragging to friends about all the innovations that were added since last year. He should know. Papa was one of Ford's head engineers. Betty didn't know much about engines or transmissions, but she listened carefully as papa described the non-standard work he had done to the car. He'd increased the horsepower from 225 all the way to 280hp. That didn't seem to be enough of an improvement to him. Papa sweet-talked the Ford executives into granting a very special favor. They let him install his prototype 4-speed transmission, replacing the original 3-speed Ford-o-matic. Betty didn't care about all that. All she cared about was that this car moved! She slipped behind the wheel, and started the engine. It instantly purred to life.

Betty carefully backed out of the driveway. She drove sedately, staying well under the speed limit. She made her move two blocks away from her house. With a skill that seemed to have been born in her, she popped the clutch. The car took off like a rocket ship! Her heart pounded in her breast as she flew down the street! She felt so alive! She was one with the car! The feeling was very nearly as good as exploding! The ride seemed so much shorter then usual today. Before she knew it, she was at the Burger Shack. She parked, and slipped out of her jacket. She smiled into the rear view mirror as she tied the signature pink scarf around her neck. Betty felt eyes checking her out as she sauntered into the diner. The long legged buxom teen was a knockout and knew it! Long hours of cheerleading and hula-hoop practice had really paid off. She knew the effect the sway of her hips and the jaunty bounce of her ponytail had on guys and loved it!

She spotted Peg, and joined her friend. "I didn't know you would be here! Did you come to cheer me on?"

"Bet, you have to stop this!" Peg grabbed her friend's hands. "Talk of you racing Bobby is all over town! What if something happens? What if you get killed?"

Betty smiled. "Nothing could possibly happen! You know I can beat anything on wheels!"

"Is that so, little girl?"

Betty spun around and eyed the handsome young man who approached. His black hair was slicked back and glistening. He wore only a white tee shirt, very tight blue jeans, and gleaming black engineer boots. Betty's heart did a little flip. He was gorgeous! Like James Dean, only cuter! "You must be Bobby. I have to tell you, I've never been beat yet!"

Bobby let his eyes rove over her body. "Let's make this a little interesting, sweetie. If you win, I'll give you my pink slip."

Betty interrupted. "I never race for pink slips!" What if she ever did manage to lose the family car? Papa would kill her!

"Cool it, baby. If I win, you have to go out with me, tomorrow night!"

"It's a deal!" Betty reached out, to shake his hand, and almost gasped at the electric feel of his touch.

Peg stared at her friend in shock. "Are you nuts! What if you lose? Did you see the way he was looking at you?"

Betty blushed. She sure did! "It's not a problem! There's no way I can lose!"

The two competitors lined up in front of the diner. "Remember. We have a date. Tomorrow night, baby!" Bobby shouted over the roar of his souped-up hot rod.

"First thing I'm doing when I win is to have those dopey flames painted out!" Betty called back. She glared at the bright yellow flames painted on the cowling of his engine. "Then I'll give that heap to my big brother for his birthday!"

"Drivers, get ready!" Peg yelled over the engines and the noise of the growing crowd. She raised a scarf high, and let it drop. The racers were off!

Betty felt the blood pounding in her as she took the lead. It was a lead she intended to keep! She flew down Main Street, keeping just ahead of Bobby. She wasn't giving him a single chance to pass. Down shifting, she took the sharp turn at the end of the decided course. Betty opened that T-bird up and took the final half-mile like a bolt of lighting! That's when it happened. With a sudden bang, the steering wheel jerked in her hands. "No! Not now!" She blew a tire! The frightened girl barely managed to keep from crashing into the parked cars lining the street! Bobby flew by her. With a squeal of brakes, he spun his car dramatically through the finish line! He then took off, laying rubber in the parking lot. Betty hardly had time to wonder why, before she noticed the flashing red light in her rear view mirror.

"Betty Sue Bradford! I'm shocked! What did you think you were doing?" papa yelled when officer Mitchell brought her home. "You could have been hurt, or killed!"

"I'm, I'm sorry, papa!" Betty started "It was just this once..."

Officer Mitchell cleared his throat. "Excuse me miss, why don't you tell him about "The Pink Viper?""

Betty's heart turned to ice. "Um, what do you mean?"

"Sir, your daughter is known all over town as the Pink Viper. Punks come from miles around just to try and beat her. I lucked out and happened to finally see her with my own eyes just last night. Tonight was the first time I managed to be on the actual scene of a race. Still, I don't think I would have caught her if she didn't have a blowout. I didn't have the heart to take her down town. I thought it would be better if you folks took care of this."

Momma put a gentle hand on her chin, and made Betty look her in the eyes. "Is this true?"

"Yes, momma." Betty answered quietly.

"Princess, I love you, but you have to follow the rules. I told you never to speed, and look what you go and do!" He looked at her sadly. "Give me your keys!"

"Papa, no!" she cried. Betty valued her car keys more then any jewelry. Papa put out his hand. With tears flowing down her cheeks, she handed them over.

"You can have these back in six months!"

Betty turned and ran upstairs. She heard papa thanking the officer Mitchell for changing the tire and bringing her home, before she closed her door. With a sob, she threw herself on her bed. No driving for six months? Her life was over! The jingle of the telephone woke her an hour later. She had actually cried herself to sleep. "Hello." She said quietly, not really wanting to talk to anyone. "Who is this?"

"I'm hurt! You forgot me already, baby?" It was Bobby. His cheerfulness only made her feel worse. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at eight."

Betty clutched the phone tightly to her breast. "Oh my gosh, I lost!" she whispered. The humiliation of being escorted home by a police car had made this horrible fact slip her mind! "But that wasn't my fault! I was winning!"

"I never thought you would be the type to go back on a deal!" he said rather stiffly.

"Wait!" Betty thought fast. "I'm in real hot water right now. My parents took away my driving privileges. They probably won't let me go out tomorrow either!"

"You'll never know until you ask, will you?" he said hopefully. "I'll call back in ten minutes. I'm not such a bad guy, Betty. I'll show you a great time!"

Betty looked at her phone in disbelief, before finally hanging up. She went to the bathroom, and washed her tear stained face, hoping the cool water would ease the redness of her eyes. She found her parents in the kitchen. "Momma, papa, I'm really sorry about all this, and I'll understand if you say I can't go out tomorrow."

Papa looked over at momma. She smiled and gave a little nod. "Princess, what's done is done. I said you can't drive for six months, and I meant it." He smiled at her. "You can go with your friends all you want, but if I hear any more of this "Pink Viper" nonsense, you won't get your keys back until you're 21! Understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand!" Betty hurried back upstairs. What was wrong with her? She didn't want to go with this guy! Why was her heart beating so fast? The phone rang, and she snatched it up.

"Well baby? What's the story?"

"Ok, Bobby. I'll go with you just this once!"

"Cool. I'll see you at eight, gorgeous!"

Betty was very nervous the following night. The hands on the clock seemed to stand still as she waited for Bobby to show. Finally! At the stroke of eight, she heard a horn blare from the street. "Bye momma, papa! See you at eleven!"

"Not a minute later, young lady!" papa said with a smile. At least that was one thing he didn't have to worry about. Betty prided herself on never being late.

Betty hurried down the walk, and was surprised when Bobby ran around, and opened the door for her. "Why thank you!"

"You look even better tonight, baby! Um, could I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I hate to admit it, but I have no idea what your name really is!"

Betty started to giggle. Tonight looked like it was going to be a fun night after all. "Betty. Betty Sue Bradford."

He shook her hand, and she felt that almost electric tingle again. "Bobby Mackie at your service, Betty Sue Bradford!" he put the car in gear and headed down the street. "I hope you don't mind Betty, but I left my money at home. I have to stop back there to get it. Would you like to come up for a soda or something?"

"That would be nice. We can't stay too long, I have to be home by eleven." Betty looked up, in surprise. They stopped at Marty's garage. "You live here?"

"Well, not down here, wait until you see it!"

They went up the stairs over the garage. "This is really nice!" Betty exclaimed. She took a long look around the small but neat as a pin apartment. "Is this yours?"

"Yep, all mine." He guided her to the beat up sofa. Why don't you sit down, and I'll get you a coke?"

Betty tried to slow her heart as she waited for her drink. Bobby returned. He sat down next to her. She turned to thank him, and instead found herself kissing him! She pushed back. "Wait! What are you doing?"

He put his arm around her and pulled her back to him. "You're so hot, Betty! I never saw a woman drive like that before!" he kissed her again. After a brief struggle, Betty relaxed and parted her lips just a little bit. Her heart seemed to pound even harder when she felt his tongue move against hers. Last month Joey tried to kiss her like that. She had slapped his face and made him take her home. This time was different. With Bobby, it felt so right! She slid her tongue cautiously into his mouth. The taste was clean and sweet. When they finally parted Betty felt confused. "What did you do that for?" she demanded breathlessly. "I don't do stuff like that!"

Bobby smiled at her. "Would you like to try it again?"

Betty stared at him. After a slight pause, she nodded her head. "Just for a little while!" she cautioned softly, before closing her eyes and once more parting her lips. It was heavenly! Heavenly until she felt a warm hand slip up under her tight sweater! "Stop it!" She yelled, as fingers began fumbling with her bra. "Knock it off!" she weakly tried to push him away, but that fluttery feeling was starting deep inside. Part of her wanted him to continue!

"Come on, Betty! I'm not hurting you! Just calm down." He kissed her again as he found what he sought. With a little satisfied grunt he unhooked her bra! He kissed her again and time seemed to stand still. His busy fingers were stroking her breasts under the loosened bra. She only struggled a little when he started to tug her sweater up. Her whole body trembled when he finally pulled it over her head.

"This isn't right!" she said weakly, as he slid the straps of her bra over her shoulders. She froze when he tossed the garment to the floor. Betty felt herself blush. No guy had ever seen her naked breasts before! She pushed at him harder, but Bobby was strong and easily held his own. When he bent and took a firm nipple in his mouth, Betty thought she would melt!

"Oh Bobby!" she moaned, as his kisses seemed to burn into the smooth flesh of her breasts. "We shouldn't be doing this!" The frightened girl slapped at his hand when it worked it's way up under her skirt. That didn't seem to have any effect! Bobby wormed his fingers up along her thigh, right under her panties. He was touching the damp warm flesh of her vagina! In the end Betty's own body betrayed her. Her hips moved with a will of their own! Betty lifted her hiney from the worn sofa cushion. What was she thinking? She was letting Bobby pull her panties down! He pushed her to the cushions of the sofa, and moved over her. He started to fumble with his jeans, and Betty came to her senses. "No!" she screamed. "I can't do that!"

"Betty, please!" he begged in a husky voice. His penis sprang free, and Betty gasped. It was bigger then the one in her picture book! "Look what you've done to me!"

"You can't stick it in me!" Betty looked in his eyes, and saw how hurt he was. "Wait! I, I know how to do something else! Please! Just let me do that instead!"

Bobby was clearly puzzled as she slipped onto the floor. His eyes nearly bored into her as she knelt before him. "Oh my god!" he gasped, when she licked the head of his penis. "You, you know how to do that?"

Betty looked up at him, and giggled nervously "I haven't ever tried it yet, but I saw some pictures once. How hard could it be?" she giggled again when she grasped his penis. Apparently it could be very hard! She took the swollen red knob into her mouth and sucked gently. Bobby leaned back and moaned quietly. An encouraged Betty let more of the shaft slip into her mouth. She felt so nasty and wicked. There she was wearing nothing but her skirt and saddle shoes, pretending she was that Swedish women in her magazine! Hopefully Bobby wouldn't notice that she had one hand up her skirt. Betty was awfully close to exploding right now! The fevered girl was eagerly massaging herself while pleasuring her date.

"Betty stop!" he groaned. "I, I can't hold back!"

Betty felt the shaft in her mouth jerk and throb. Pulses of thick warm salty fluid filled her mouth. She pulled back, swallowing by reflex. Just like in the pictures, her face and hair were soon bathed in Bobby's seed! She had to swallow again to clear her throat before speaking. "Oh wow! I'm a mess!" she said while gingerly touching the wetness in her hair.

Bobby looked at her with fire in his eyes. "That was wild, Betty!" he looked down at himself in amazement. "I'm harder then ever now!" in an instant, he was on the floor with her, pushing her to her back!

"Don't! I can't!" she protested. "I'm not that kind of girl!" she realized how dumb that sounded with his fluids all over her face! That didn't matter though! She was saving herself for her wedding night!

"Betty, let me just stick it in for a second! I, I never did that before!" he admitted in desperation.

Betty struggled as he moved over her, but it was mostly for show. She felt her resistance weakening. What would it hurt? Nobody would have to know. All she knew was that it felt like she would explode any second! She wanted Bobby to be the one to MAKE her explode! "Just for a second!" she finally gasped, as his penis touched her swelling lips. She gently grasped his hard organ. It marked the complete break of her resistance as she carefully placed the swollen head against her tight little opening. "Uh, uh, you can break me, but don't you dare squirt in me!" she breathed, even as the slick flesh of his member started to sink deeper into her tightness. Betty felt a little stab of pain, but it was over so fast! Momma told her that the first time would hurt, but that was nothing! Maybe it was because he was so slippery already. Her saliva and his seed made his penis so nice and shiny. His seed? HIS SEED! "Oh no! Bobby, take it out!" she wailed, as his semen-coated penis was pushed deeper into her.

"I can't!" he grunted, as he began to thrust into her. "Oh Betty, it feels so good! I can't stop now!"

Betty squirmed beneath him. She just had to get away! Oh gosh, but it felt so good! "Please no." she whimpered. "Pull it out! You're pushing sperm into me!" He thrust even faster, and Betty saw the lust burning in his eyes. "Bobby! Don't squirt in me!" Momma taught her all about how a man and a woman made a baby. Betty did some frantic counting in her mind. "Bobby stop! This is my bad time!" Betty couldn't help herself. She was thrusting her hips up at him, even as she begged him to stop. Her body was matching her lover movement for movement. Her mind was unable to stop it! Her fear finally slipped away, and she lost herself to the wondrous feelings. When she finally exploded it made all her times alone seem like wet firecrackers by comparison! Bobby thrust one more time. He planted his shaft as far into her as he could as his body stiffened against her. Betty felt his shaft jerk again! She knew he was pumping his sperm deep into her womb. For that glorious moment she didn't care! That all changed when it was finally all over. When Bobby rolled off of her, Betty looked down and started to cry. "What have I done?" His shiny white fluid was leaking out of her! She could even see a slight hint of pink from her virgin blood! "Bobby, what will we do? I can't get pregnant!"

Bobby went from looking smug and happy, to sick and worried, in an instant. "Oh Betty, I'm so sorry! Maybe, yeah, it was your first time; you can't get pregnant the first time, can you? Isn't that what they say?"

"They? They? I don't care what they say! I'm the one who's gonna have a baby!" In an effort she knew was hopeless, Betty pushed him aside and got to her feet. The frantic girl started to jump up and down. "Oh god! I have to get as much out as I can!" To his credit, Bobby managed to keep his hands off her. Watching her bouncing breasts was getting him hard all over again! It was the hottest thing he ever saw when Betty started desperately trying to scoop his seed out with her fingers!

The shaken girl finally calmed herself. She ran to the bathroom and cleaned the mess from her face and hair. Betty felt much better when she put her clothes back on. "Well Bobby," she said trying to be brave. "I won't lie, I'm just a little scared right now." That was probably the understatement of the century! Betty surprised him with a kiss. "It was wonderful though! Um, I even kinda liked the taste!"

Bobby grinned at her. "Can I see you again, Betty?"

She smiled shyly and nodded. "Yes, that would be great, but don't expect to do this every time now!" Betty giggled at his crestfallen look. "I could always do that thing with my mouth again. That's safe enough. I liked doing it too!"

The next couple of weeks were wonderful for Betty. She and Bobby saw each other whenever they could. Betty loved doing that 'thing with her mouth' and was getting quite good at it. She no longer tended to scrape him with her teeth. In the back seat of his hotrod, she made another discovery. Things were much simpler if she swallowed all of what he squirted. Eating up all his gooey seed meant she didn't have to worry about any tell tale stains on her clothes! Bobby liked it a lot better that way too! One night Bobby surprised her. They were parked out at Spooners point fooling around, when Bobby pulled something out of his leather jacket.

"Betty, I got these." He held up a package of condoms. "Could I, I mean, can we do it again?"

"We don't have time Bobby!" Betty cautioned, as she struggled back into her sweater. "Your place is too far away. I have to be home by eleven!"

Bobby pulled her back against his body. "We could do it right here. Please Betty? I can't stop thinking about doing it with you!"

His hands had moved under her skirt, tugging her panties free. "Bobby, not here!" she struggled in his arms. It was a struggle she didn't really want to win. "What if someone sees us?"

"Betty look!" he pointed to two other cars parked nearby, both were rocking rather energetically on their springs. "I don't think those guys care what we are doing!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.