Blue Mouse Tail - Cover

Blue Mouse Tail

by Fast Turtle

Copyright© 2024 by Fast Turtle

Children Story: A Short Little tale for all ages about a computer mouse

Tags: Fiction  

My name is Charles Wired Edwin the Fourth and this is my tail of servitude and escape from slavery, the learning of new tricks and the discovery of love.

It starts simply enough with my first awakening to discover that I’m attached to an evil machine called Computer. Whenever Computer was awake, I was always being asked “What are you doing or Have you moved?” never allowed to sleep because of the constant questions. Even when Computer was asleep, he would ask me the same questions, just not as often and it was then that I could finally get a nap.

At first, I didn’t resent my slavery to him because I didn’t know anything else but then I was tethered to Laptop and finally got to see new places that I realized Computer had made me a slave but fate can be both fickle and strange, because one night a thunderstorm came up and computer was still awake, not having been turned off for the night as yet.

It was this fickleness of fate that resulted in my freedom, for although my bond to computer was burned free by a bolt of lightning, I was only stunned and it was computer that was injured.

It took me precious moments to recover from fate’s lighting strike because I was deafened by silence. Blessed Silence; Wait, am I now deaf and soon to be discarded like my predecessors were into the rubbish bin? No!! I can still hear printer and laptop plus I can still see. How can this be? I’m a wired mouse and my cord was stuck by lightning. Oh my, I seem to even be able to move by myself! What gift did fate give me?

Suddenly I had the urge to explore this wonderful gift of fate for as long as it lasted, which has turned out far longer then I believed possible. Isn’t it time for you youngsters to be in bed?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.