Camping Holiday - Cover

Camping Holiday

Copyright© 2002 by Telephoneman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Whilst on a camping holiday a 16 year old male virgin meets someone who is to have a profound affect on his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

Unsurprisingly I woke very early the following morning, well before I heard Ron drive off to his fishing. Again I'd been contemplating going across to Jacqui as soon as Ron had left. This time I'd convinced myself that I should. I gave the Rover ten minutes, just in case he'd left something behind before I pulled on my shorts and left the tent. My heart was pounding and my stomach churning like never before. I wondered whether to knock or just go in but decided I'd better knock. My trepid knock wouldn't have disturbed a butterfly and sure enough Jacqui didn't hear it. I opened the door and whispered her name. I heard her quiet sigh before she said angrily, 'what do you want now. Why don't you just sod off?'

I was shocked. I couldn't say a word. I just closed the door and walked back to my tent. By the time I lay down again tears were pouring down my cheeks. How could I have so misunderstood her? I lay there for the next few hours, my young mind wallowing in self-pity. I decided that the best thing to do was to pack up and move somewhere else. I peered out to make certain that Jacqui wasn't about but I could see her sitting outside her caravan. I didn't want to her to see how much she'd affected me so I decided to wait in my tent until she had gone.

Half an hour later I heard Jacqui calling my name from just outside my tent. I ignored her; I didn't feel like talking. After a few calls Jacqui gave up and left. I gave her a few minutes before looking out again. I could see no sign of her so I quickly left the tent and started to pack my things. I was just rolling my tent up when I saw Jacqui coming toward me from the pool area. I deliberately looked away hoping that she would leave me alone.

'David!' she said with surprise in her voice. 'What are you doing? Where are you going all of a sudden?' she asked.

'Anywhere but here, ' I mumbled.

'Why? I thought you were enjoying yourself, ' she asked still puzzled.

'I was, ' I reluctantly agreed.

'Then why the sudden change?'

'I prefer to be where I'm wanted, ' I replied, and picking up from her early morning comment I added bitterly, 'so I'll be a good boy and do as I'm told and sod off.'

Jacqui looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost. 'You! It was you this morning?' she asked shaking her head.

'Of course it was me. Who did you think it was?' I said letting the day's anger into my voice.

'Ron. I thought it was Ron come back. We'd just had a blazing row before he left.' She came up to me and put her arms around me and rested her head against my chest. 'David I'm so sorry. I'd never say that to you. You're the only thing that's making this holiday bearable.'

Automatically I wrapped my arms around her. Once again my world was turned upside down. From a peak of emotion down into the depths of despair back to the pinnacle all in the space of a few short hours. I wasn't sure I was ready for all this emotion. If this is adulthood then I wasn't sure I wanted it yet.

I suddenly realised that a number of fellow campers had stopped to look at us. Although it didn't bother me I thought I'd better say something to Jacqui.

'Jacqui, we seem to be centre stage.' I whispered.

Jacqui said without lifting her head, 'I don't care. Let them look, but don't let go of me, please.' This was a new Jacqui to me, one that wasn't in control, more important one who needed me, if only for a while. I think I matured a couple of years with that realisation.

I felt nothing, needed to be said, so I just held her tightly against my chest. Looking back I remember that oddly, even with Jacqui snugly in my arms, that I was not aroused. Jacqui eventually moved away from my arms, and I could see that she'd been crying. Wiping the tears away she told me, 'now put that tent back up. I'm not letting you leave me on my own.' She started to walk away, then noticing our small audience turned and said loud enough for everyone to hear. 'And then when you finished come to the caravan.'

Of course the gathered group had no idea of our relationship, we could have been brother and sister for all they knew but it didn't stop a few tuts and headshakes.

Even though I was all fingers and thumbs I still managed to get the tent re-erected in record time. I quickly ran over to the caravan, making certain that I knocked loud on the door.

'Come in silly, ' Jacqui shouted. As soon as I entered I could see that Jacqui had washed her tears away and was looking at me with a huge smile. 'I'm truly sorry about this morning. As I've said Ron and me had a major row last night and it carried on this morning. With that and thinking about what we did yesterday I didn't sleep too well. I'd just dropped off when the door opened. I just assumed it was Ron. I'm sorry.'

She then walked up to me and kissed me. A kiss that came close to buckling my knees. I know now that it was a kiss of need and not just sexual need. Then all I knew was that it took my breath away. I finally broke it by collapsing onto the bed just behind where I'd been standing. I looked up to see Jacqui, her face flushed, looking back into my eyes. 'Am I forgiven, ' she laughed, but this time it was a nervous laugh and was only a sound not echoed in her concerned face.

'I wouldn't be here if I didn't forgive you, would I? Anyway, now that you've explained it's no big deal, just one of those things, it happens, ' I said feeling my use of language deserting me.

Jacqui shook her head, still not totally happy with herself. For the first time in our blossoming relationship I took the lead. 'Now just forget it. Come down here and kiss me again, ' I said as I reached for her hand and pulled her on top of me. This time her laughter was genuine and soon we were kissing again. For a long time the kisses were tender and I felt that Jacqui was trying to tell me something in them. Gradually though, passion took over as our mouths pressed harder against each other and our tongues fought a never-ending duel. My hands were exploring her back, finally coming to rest on her firm buttocks where they squeezed and kneaded those fabulously taut muscles, also taking the opportunity to pull her tight against my erect manhood.

Jacqui pulled herself clear of my embrace so that she could remove my shorts and trainers. Her long, delicate fingers wrapped them selves around my aching cock before running them up and down its shaft. Soon her tongue licked a path before her fingers. My hands had paused, resting on her shoulders so that I could best enjoy the feelings Jacqui was generating. Those sensations increased tenfold when her mouth took my cock inside. She sucked hard along my length, each time taking more of me into her mouth. I started to move my hips in rhythm with her mouth so at the end of each thrust her lips touched the base of my thankful cock. It wasn't long before I felt my balls preparing to release their load. I grunted to Jacqui that I was coming just moments before I felt my come erupt from my cock. I continued to thrust into her mouth feeling it suck harder so as not to leave a drop inside me. She succeeded with ease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.