Camping Holiday - Cover

Camping Holiday

Copyright© 2002 by Telephoneman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Whilst on a camping holiday a 16 year old male virgin meets someone who is to have a profound affect on his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

I woke quite late the following morning. I looked out of my tent and was greeted by another fabulous cloudless sky. Why couldn't all summers be like this I asked myself, not considering what a rainless summer would do to England's agriculture?

I felt great. I turned to look towards Jacqui's caravan and felt my stomach churn. The Rover was still there. I quickly withdrew back into my tent. What did this mean for my hopes? Jacqui had insinuated that there might have been more encounters. Did her husband know or guess what had happened? Had he finished fishing? These and a thousand other questions flooded my brain, and it couldn't answer one of them. As I obviously could not spend any time with Jacqui I decided to go into Newquay and do some sightseeing. Although my decision was made, I still delayed making a move for as long as I could, in the forlorn hope that Ron would disappear. He didn't and I ended up spending a reasonably enjoyable day in Newquay, only thinking about Jacqui about half the time.

I returned about four o'clock and was delighted to see that the Rover had gone. I parked the bike and walked over to the caravan. I shouted and looked inside but Jacqui was not about. Immensely disappointed, I went to my tent, put my swimming trunks on and headed for the pool hoping that Jacqui would be there. She wasn't, and I spent a few hours alone in a typical teenage sulk, oblivious to the sun and all the other pretty girls around.

I got back to my tent well past seven o'clock and the Rover had still not returned. I took out my book, lay on the ground in front of my tent and tried to read. Every sound that could, just possibly be an approaching car, made me look up with anticipation. Finally, just before nine thirty I was rewarded. The Rover appeared and I saw instantly, as expected, that Jacqui was with her husband.

They got out of the car together, talking too quietly for me to hear and headed to their caravan. He didn't even look in my direction; Jacqui just gave me the briefest of smiles. They did not leave their caravan again that evening.

I went to sleep wondering if I would get another chance to be alone with Jacqui.

Because I was late getting to sleep, I again woke up late. I opened my tent and looked across to Jacqui's caravan. The weather was just as nice as it had been the previous day but it didn't matter, if I couldn't be with Jacqui then the day was going to be poor. The car was gone, which I took for a good sign, but there was no sign of Jacqui. I quickly pulled on my shorts and headed over. My heart sank when I realised that she was not there.

The short walk back to my tent took twice as long as normal as I forced my reluctant legs to move. I slipped back inside and lay down, uncertain as to why I felt so low.

'David, are you in there?' a soft feminine voice called.

Instantly my heart jumped, although to be more accurate it was my stomach.

'Yes.' I replied as I quickly crawled out of the tent.

I was greeted by Jacqui's radiant smile. 'What do fancy doing today?' she asked.

'Nothing planned, but I thought we could go for a ride and perhaps find a nice beach.' I nearly said 'secluded beach' but I thought better of it. I'd also noticed that I'd used 'we' instead of 'I' as if I assumed that we were together. If Jacqui noticed she didn't comment.

She did say, 'that sounds great. Look I'm sorry about yesterday, but Ron wanted to go visit some boring military museum and insisted I go with him.' She laughed at a thought and then shared it with me, 'he actually believed I would enjoy it. Do you want to go right away?'

'Might as well.'

'OK. I'll go make up some sandwiches. Want to come across?'

I agreed and we walked across to her caravan. Inside I sat at the table watching Jacqui in her preparations. She was wearing a short frilly skirt and a light blue blouse. I was admiring her rear view and thinking about how nice it would be to have Jacqui sitting behind me with her skirt up around her stomach. I then thought of other people looking at the display she would surely put on. I decided to warn her.

'Jacqui. Are you going to wear that skirt? I asked.

'Yes!' she answered frowning, 'Why?'

'On a motorbike! I don't mind but it will show a bit of leg.' I pointed out.

'Oh! I hadn't thought of that.'

She moved to another part of the caravan and grabbed the shorts she'd been wearing when we rode out to Trebyan. 'Will these do?' she asked bringing them to me and holding them up.

'Sure.'

Then to my amazement she undid her skirt and stepped out of it. She had on the briefest panties I'd seen in my sheltered life, simple white ones with a frill of lace at the edge. She was stood facing me so I could easily make out her pussy sheltering behind the thin piece of material. I could even see a few black pubic hairs protracting from below. I was immediately hard, a condition I was finding to be the norm when I was around Jacqui.

She swiftly pulled on her shorts before noticing my reaction. She laughed and said, 'I'm sorry. I'm used to getting changed in front of Ron. It seems I'm getting used to having you around too. Anyway, you've seen me in bikini bottoms before. What's the difference?'

I blushed slightly. The difference was the fabric. Bikinis are designed to be worn in public; the briefs Jacqui was wearing were not and were transparent enough to make a big difference. I decided not to mention this to Jacqui.

My elder brother had mentioned a nice empty beach before I'd set off and it was this that we went in search of. Jacqui was fast becoming an excellent pillion rider and I found myself riding faster each time she rode with me. Nowhere near as fast as I rode on my own though. About forty minutes later I found the beach in question. It was in a small bay, surrounded by high cliffs. It was also about a mile from the road with only a bridle path going anywhere near it. The long walk deterred most motorists but with a bike we just rode right up to the cliff edge. There were a couple of other motorbikes there, so we wouldn't have the beach to ourselves, which was a touch disappointing. We looked down and saw a clean beach about half a mile long and a hundred yards deep. I could see about a dozen people about. We scurried down the steep path to the beach and walked the length until Jacqui found somewhere that met some unknown criteria and we settled down.

One of the disadvantages (or advantages depending on your perspective) of bikes is that conversation is limited, so we spent the first hour talking, or in my case listening. Jacqui told me about her dull day with her dull husband (her words not mine). How that since he'd left the army he'd changed beyond recognition.

'How about a swim?' I asked once the conversation had dried up.

'Good idea, ' Jacqui said before hesitating, 'I didn't bring a costume though. Did you?'

'No, ' I said, 'but I'll just swim in my shorts.'

'It's alright for men.' She complained, unknowingly pleasing me by classing me as a man rather than a boy.

'You've got your bra and pants on. Use them, ' I suggested.

Jacqui looked around. There was still about a dozen other people on the beach but none near us and all seemed to be in couples. 'OK.' She agreed before adding with a grin, 'you only want to see my knickers again.'

Her good mood was infectious and I replied, fortunately before thinking about it, 'I don't want to see your knickers; I want to see YOU in them.'

Jacqui looked at me for a moment as if trying to make her mind up about something. She just said, 'perv!' but her smile showed her mood.

My courage was still there, so I agreed, 'Guilty as charged.'

I thought to run in the sea and wait for Jacqui but my growing confidence helped me just lie there and watch as she stood up and removed her blouse and shorts. I studied her beautiful body, her small breasts only half concealed by her bra, her lovely smooth stomach, her fantastic long legs but especially the little gap at the top of those legs where her pussy lay hidden. She waited long enough for me to look properly before turning and running into the sea. I quickly ran to join her. She'd turned just as the water became deeper and was watching me run. I could tell that her eyes were fixed on my hard cock. Knowing that just made it stiffen even more. However once in the water the cold had its predictable effect.

We swam and fooled around for about half an hour, during which time I managed to touch Jacqui's body on numerous occasions. When we finally left the sea I quickly noticed the effect that the water had on Jacqui's underwear. It made both the bra and panties totally transparent.

As we stood drying ourselves I could not help but stare. I could see the aureole and each nipple of her breasts and I could see the dark triangle of her bush. Becoming aware of my attention Jacqui looked down at herself. 'No bloody wonder you're standing there with your jaw on the floor and a rock in your shorts, ' she laughed. Jacqui made no move though to cover her assets, she seemed quite happy for me to ogle her. Ignoring me she continued drying herself off and then lay down again on the sand.

As I joined her she asked, still smiling, 'so what do you think of the old girl's body then?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.