Playing The Game - Cover

Playing The Game

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2002 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: When Cathy fears she's pregnant from a condom breaking, her identical twin sister is highly amused. Things aren't so funny, when Cathy goes to extreme lengths to insure that she and her twin Irene will stay identical!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

© 2001

The young woman struggled, as the guy over her forced her legs apart.

"Michael, stop it!" she gasped, as he paused only long enough to roll a condom over his hardness. "No! If you stop right now, I swear I won't tell Cathy!"

"I know you want this, Irene!" he slid his hand up under her skirt, and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. "You're positively soaked!"

"Why?" she wailed, as he yanked her skirt completely up, and lay over her trembling body. "She looks just like me! Why can't you just fuck my sister, and leave me alone?"

"Every guy alive dreams about fucking identical twins, Irene!" he rubbed the head of his latex covered member against the swelling of her labia. "Besides, I already got her virginity," he managed to slip the head of his cock between her folds. "Now it's your turn!" He grabbed her wrists in one hand, and held tight, as he rammed his cock fully into her.

"Ow! It hurts, get out of me!" she gasped, as he started to thrust into her tight young body. "Please, don't do this!" she begged, even as her body began to move in time with his.

"Irene, you're so hot!" he panted, as his thrusting reached a frenzied pace. "Cathy isn't even half as good a lay as you!"

The girl struggled anew, as his breathing grew ragged. "Oh god, don't! Don't you come in me!"

"I have to, Irene! I'm going to shoot you full of my sperm, and give you a nice big belly!"

"No, please Michael!" the breathless girl begged. "Michael, uh, Mike! Oh shit! Fuck me! I'm gonna come!" she arched he back, and moaned deep in her throat.

Michael grunted, and thrust one last time into her. His body shuddered, as his cock pumped deep inside her belly. A look of worry crossed his face. "Um, Cathy, I'm sorry," he whispered, as he slowly pulled out of her body.

"You asshole!" she shouted, as she looked in horror at the baggy latex band, around the base of his still hard penis. "Why didn't you stop?"

"Jeez Cathy! You know I get carried away when we play rape Irene!" He sat up, and rolled the torn condom off his cock, and threw the useless thing out of the car window.

"Just take me home, Mike! Mom and dad are gonna kill me, if you knocked me up!" she opened the car door, and got in the front seat. Cathy rummaged through the glove box, until she found some paper napkins. In an effort she knew was hopeless, the frightened girl tried to wipe as much semen as she could, from her damp vagina.

Michael drove her home in silence. "Cathy, you do know that whatever happens, I'll stand by you, don't you?"

Her only answer was a curt, "I'll call you tomorrow." before getting out of the car, and hurrying up the driveway. If she was lucky, mom and dad would be asleep.

No such luck. The door opened, just as she tried to insert her key in the lock. "Do you know what time it is, young lady?" her father demanded, as she stepped into the house.

"It's after midnight!" her mother added. "Your sister Irene has been home for hours!"

"I'm sorry!" Cathy said quietly. "Mike's car broke down. We never even got to see the movie, or anything!"

Mom grabbed her bag, and Cathy really panicked, until she remembered that the torn condom was her last one. "What do you think this is for?" her mother shouted, as she turned Cathy's cell phone back on. Mom took a deep breath. "Cathy, we were so worried. If this happens again, you are grounded for a month!"

Dad looked at her, like he was about to yell, but then he visibly calmed down. "Honey, why can't you be more like your sister? When we give her a time to be home, she's always at least a half hour early. I'm getting gray hair, worrying about you!"

"I'm sorry," Cathy said meekly. "I didn't mean to worry you guys. If I'm ever going to be late again, I promise to call you!" She kissed her parents good night, and headed up stairs.

"In trouble again, Cathy?" Irene asked quietly, as her sister closed their bedroom door.

A chill ran through her. "I, I think I may be in real trouble this time!"

Irene looked up from her book, and hurried to follow Cathy into their shared bathroom. She looked on in shock as her twin snatched off her panties, hopped on the toilet, and began trying to douche herself using dad's brand new Braun Oral B Oxyjet! The frightened girl slipped the water pick into herself, and turned on the device. "Oh shit! You let him fuck you without a condom?" Irene knew Cathy's cycle. The twins were always in perfect sync. "How could you be so stupid?" Irene yanked the plug from the wall. "Do you realize that you just flushed his sperm right up into your uterus? If you weren't pregnant yet, you sure are now! Why the hell didn't you at least use a condom?"

"We did use a condom!" she whispered, close to tears. "It broke, and Mike didn't stop in time!" she took the pick out of her dripping vagina, and just looked at it, before rinsing it off in the sink.

"I told you, you shouldn't be having sex yet!" Irene looked proud, as she continued. "You should have listened to me! I'm still a virgin, and I'm staying that way, until I'm married!" She looked at her teary eyed sister, and sighed. "I'm sorry Cathy, but I'm glad I'm not in your shoes! What are you going to tell mom and dad?" Irene couldn't help giggling. "Are you going to tell dad that Michael's semen was on his Braun? Ew! He's going to put it in his mouth!"

Cathy loved her twin, but this was all a little too much. Instead of understanding, all she was getting was the "I'm such a goody- goody" speech, and jokes! "I'll just wait. I bet I'm not even pregnant!" she said, not even believing herself.

Irene loved a good scandal, and Cathy could see the gleam in her sister's eyes. "Yeah, I bet you're fine," she said with a wicked grin. "Just in case, could I be the godmother? Maybe your baby will grow up to be a dentist!"

Cathy let her anger get the better of her. She shoved her sister out of the bathroom, and locked the door. "Why does she have to be such a bitch all the time?" she whispered to herself, as she took a nice long shower. "If it was her, I wouldn't make fun, or anything." A very nasty idea came to her mind. "What if it was her? That would sure put Missy Prissy in her place!" Cathy felt ashamed of herself, and finished her shower. Her idea was just too nasty! Cathy was a long time, trying to sleep.

The next day, Cathy felt a little better. That is, until Irene started in with a few choice comments. "Mom, next time you go shopping, could you get some ice cream?" she looked pointedly at her sister, and invoked the age-old pregnancy gag. "I think we're out of pickles, too."

"Knock it off!" Cathy hissed, as Irene tried to hide her laughter. "It's not funny!"

"I'm just joking!" Irene looked up, and made sure nobody was in the room. "Don't get so mad, mommy!"

"Please stop!" Cathy begged. "I'm probably ok. Don't fool around like that!"

Irene grinned wickedly. "Who's the one who fools around?"

Cathy was about to snap back at her sister, when mom came back into the living room. "Girls, your father and I are going out today, and we won't be back until very late." She looked right at Cathy. "No sneaking out, young lady. You know the rules; Michael is not allowed here, while we are out. Understand?"

"Yes mother!" Cathy muttered. It never failed. Mom was the only person in the world, who always could tell them apart. Dad even mixed them up sometimes! It would be nice, if for just one time, goody-goody Irene, was the one getting yelled at!

As if to prove her thoughts, dad came in the room, and walked right up to Irene. "Honey, I'm sorry I had to yell at you last night."

Irene just laughed, and pointed at her sister. "Nice try, dad!"

Dad smiled, and didn't miss a beat. He was used to it by now. "Honey, just try to be more like your sister, ok?" he finished, addressing the right daughter, this time.

"Ok dad," she whispered. What else could she say? "I'll try."

Mom hugged her, and kissed her cheek. "Just try to keep out of trouble, ok baby?" Cathy nodded, and hugged her mother back, all the while aware of her sister's grin.

Finally, the girls were alone. Irene was watching her sister like a hawk. Cathy couldn't stand it any more. "What are you staring at?" she demanded.

"This is going to be great! How many women get a sneak preview of how she'll look, when she's having a baby?"

"Knock it off!" Cathy shouted. "I have to talk to Mike, and you better not tell mom and dad!"

"Sure, invite Big Daddy over. Maybe we can all clean our teeth together!" Irene flopped down on the sofa, and laughed. "If you think I'm gonna let you guys fuck, while mom and dad are out, you're crazy!"

Cathy was livid! Her terrible idea from last night didn't seem so terrible any more! "I'm not stupid, you know!" she yelled, as she ran upstairs, to make her call. She closed and locked the bedroom door, took several deep breaths, to calm herself, then picked up the phone. "Hi, Mike?"

"Cathy!" he sounded so relieved to hear her! "I'm really sorry about last night!"

"No, I'm sorry Mike!" she had to bit her tongue, to keep from laughing. "It wasn't your fault the condom broke. Maybe something in my bag stabbed it. I had no right to call you an asshole over it! Listen, mom and dad are out for the day, and I can try to talk Irene into going to a movie, or something."

Worry, or not, Mike sounded very interested. "We'll have the house to ourselves?"

"Yep, big boy!" Cathy thought for a moment. "I'll really make it up to you, baby. I'll play the game with you too! Better then we ever played before! You'll swear it's really Irene with you! Since the damage is already done, we can skip the condoms too, ok?"

"Cat, you mean it?" he asked in a hushed voice. "I thought you'd be furious with me!"

"Well, I am a little mad, but I'm also a little horny, too. I think the thought of what's happening inside me, is turning me on!" she grinned. Mike's breathing was getting kind of ragged. He must be hard already! "Um, Mike, if you like, you can even be a little rough. The neighbors won't complain. Mr. Dodger is deaf, and the Thomson's are on vacation. I want to make the game seem just as real as possible!"

Just as she hung up, there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Cathy, I'm sorry. I have a little peace offering for you!"

Cathy opened the door, and Irene handed her a pair of mom's knitting needles, and a ball of yarn. Cathy thought fast. She screamed, and threw the needles across the room. She knew Irene meant the old knitting baby booties gag, but she needed to have a reason to storm out! She had just read a mystery, and one of the clues was that a knitting needle had been used as the murder weapon. It symbolized illegal black market abortions back in the sixties! "Oh God, Irene, that's horrible!" she shrieked. "How can you joke about me having an abortion? You know I could never do that! You're sick!"

"No, wait!" Irene called, as her sister ran down the stairs. "I didn't mean it that way! I swear! I wouldn't ever joke like that to you, honest!"

Cathy tried not to laugh, as she ran. She charged though the living room, and threw open the front door, and slammed it really hard. "Oh god, this is gonna be good!" she muttered, as she hid herself in the coat closet. Just in time too. It wasn't even five minutes later, when the doorbell rang! She opened the closet door, just a crack, and watched Irene answer the bell.

Irene was quite startled, when Michael pushed her inside, and took her in his arms. Cathy noted, with more then a little jealousy, that Irene hardly hesitated at all when he kissed her passionately. "Oh, that was nice! I hate to tell you Michael, but you got the wrong girl!" Irene grinned at him, and continued. "I'm really Irene."

Cathy, hidden in the closet, couldn't have planned it better! It sounded so much like how she starts their little game together. He closed, and locked the door. "I know, baby. I just wanted a chance to be alone with you." He kissed her again.

"Hey, once is enough! Don't push your luck!" Irene pulled away from him. "I'm not easy, like Cathy! Keep your hands to yourself, or I'll tell her you came on to me!"

Cathy clamped her hand over her mouth. "I am not easy!" she whispered. "Oh wow!" She couldn't believe her eyes! Mike was taking off his clothes!

Irene sputtered in rage. "What the hell are you doing, you pervert?"

"Don't play coy, Irene!" he kicked off his shoes, and slipped out of his slacks. When he tugged off his shorts, his already hard penis sprang forward. "You know you want me!" He threw his shirt on the floor, lunged at the frightened girl, and grabbed her around the waist. Hugging her tight, he pressed his erection firmly against her. "See what your sexy body has done to me?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.