Married With Children: Al's Day - Cover

Married With Children: Al's Day

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Incest Sex Story: A day at the shoe store with Al.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

The night was cool with the crispness of late fall in Chicago. Not a sound was heard except one voice calling out the plays over the stadium loud speakers.

"The ball is snapped, the quarterback steps back he pump once, he goes to throw the ball the halfback runs across the backfield and takes the ball."

The crowd rise to their feet as the loud speaker yelled out, "Bundy got the ball, he at the forty," the receiver cut off a guard opening a hole, "he's at the thirdly," two linebackers are coming toward him, "the twenty," his blocker hits one linebacker and he throws a fake on the other one, "the ten," arms rap around him, and he strong arms the helmet sending the player down onto the frozen field, "Touchdown! Bundy scores again! Folks that sets the new state record of four touchdowns in a game."

Dead eyes look across the glass countertop seeing the greatest moment in his life. Soon it will be all over, "fifteen minutes of fame, hell it was just eight minutes," he says to no one.

Eight lousy minutes until the cheerleaders came over to the players and that was when the red hair monster came into his life. Four touchdowns, then eight minutes to the red head, nine minutes to the showers and he poked her as the water ran off their bodies. Nine months later Kelly was born. "Someone just shoot me." he said.

"Al...Al...Wake up buddy it's time to open the store," Griff said as he shook Al awake.

"Griff, I was having a great dream then that red hair monster turned it into a nightmare."

"I know Al," said Griff.

Once the doors were opened a woman walked in that look for all the world like the one of the Bears in drag. Damn, thought Al, she is wearing a short skirt. Al sit on the small stool in front of her and trying not to look up at her asked her what she was looking for and, gasp, need he ask, what size.

"A black pump, and in size six," she replied.

Why does ever woman in Chicago think that she wears a size six, thought Al as he pulled off a size twelve and slapped a six over it. Damn why don't they just put a six on all the boxes and save me this trouble thought Al.

Al returned to the blimp and tried to cram the fat foot into the shoe.

"What's wrong?" screamed the woman. "Can't you get the shoe onto my foot? You must be doing something wrong!"

Then as Al lost his temper he made the one mistake Gary had taught him as a young man on his first day on the job; never to look up at a fat ugly woman if she had on a short skirts.

"Oh good god, Griff," Al yelled. "I'm blind, she isn't wearing panties!" Al cried out.

The woman got up said, "well I never," and walked out in a huff.

"I can believe it," Al got out in his misery.

"Oh Griff, it was horrible," Al cried out as Griff tried to comforted him. "My eyes Griff, my eyes saw her fat naked hairy lips!"

"That's ok, Al, just go into the back and laid down," Griff said as he patted Al on the back.

With Al resting in the back Griff was alone in the front of the shoe store. The store was mostly empty for the next few hours as there were just a few customers.

"What am I doing here?" asked Griff to himself as he looked around. He had always been excited by women's feet but was this a way for a grown man to make a living? He had no choice since his ex-wife had left him he had to find some way to be near feet.

He then saw Al's daughter, Kelly walking into the store with one of her friends, Brandi. Damn, thought Griff, why do they have to be so hot looking? As the girls came in Griff saw that neither was wearing a bra as their nipples poked up showing themselves proudly through the tight tops they wore. He felt his cock growing in his shorts.

"Say, nice shaking Kelly, um...I mean what's shaking.

Both girls started to laugh at Griff's joke. Since neither was wearing a bra they knew what he was talking about. It had been sometime since either girl had tasted Griff's dark meat, and both girls were still horny after the fucking Bud had given them last night.

Both Brandi and Kelly sit down and asked Griff to show them some new shoes. Griff was up for this little game. He quickly grabbed some pumps and sit down on the stool. He saw that they were not just braless. This is new he thought as he saw Brandi's fresh shave mound.

He slipped the shoes off of Kelly's feet first. He held her now naked foot in his large black hand. He lifted up her foot and kissed the bottom of her foot. He loved women's feet and their long sexy legs, and Kelly's legs were some of the best that he had seen. He lifted up her foot so that he parted her legs and looked up at her clean shaven pussy.

He felt his cock stretching within his shorts, damn I got to do something he thought.

As he held Kelly's leg his kisses went from her foot to her calf, then toward her knees his eyes never leaving the site of her pink pussy. He could see that she was being turn on as her shaved pussy was coated with moisture.

Brandi had slipped off the chair and was rubbing his large cock. She unzipped his zipper reached in and removed his cock from his shorts. She took the large black head and began to lick it like a chocolate lollipop.

Damn, where were these girls when I was in school, thought Griff. He wondered if they had been out fucking and sucking some older guys leaving him and his homeboys to whack their own meat. He wondered about his own young daughter, was she out spreading her legs and having some guy fuck her face? He made a mental note to talk to her as he ran his tongue over Kelly's pink lip pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.