Married With Children: My Brother Bud, by Kelly - Cover

Married With Children: My Brother Bud, by Kelly

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Incest Sex Story: My brother first fucking.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I was sixteen when my dreeb of a brother turned fourteen. I had been sexually active since I was twelve but my brother had never even held a girl's hand. What a loser he is. He would sit up in his room and jack-off to one of dad's girly magazines.

I knew he would always try to sneak a peek at me while I was in the shower. It didn't bother me if he looked, this was most likely the closest he would ever come to a real girl. And beside I liked to be watched. Sometimes I would undress in front of my open window, and I was proud of the fact I was responsible for the sell of over one hundred telescopes in the neighborhood.

Well I hate to say it, but I did feel sorry for the gnome. He was my brother after all. So when he turned the big one-four I decided to take matters into my hands. I waited till he was in bed and I heard him beating himself off. I thought, what a little perverted he is.

I open his bedroom door and walked in. There he was looking at some slut's photo and pumping his cock. I have to say I was a bit surprise by the size of it. It must have been a good ten inches and it was thick.

"Budmizester," I said, "how can you walk around with that thing?"

Poor boy he turned red and quickly covered his cock up.

"What are you doing in here Kel?" he asked with that hurt puppy dog look of his.

"Oh I was going to come in and kid you about being a virgin Bud. But now you want to know why? You have one of the largest cocks that I have ever seen Bud my boy. If the girls see that thing they would be spreading their legs and fighting over who would be first."

"Really, Kel you are not just saying that to rib me are you?" he asked.

"No Bud," I said as I removed the covers exposing his still large pole.

"Bud, this is the largest cock I have ever seen on a white boy, and you know that I've seen a lot of them. When I tell the girl's that you are hung, well lets just say you won't need dad's issue of "Big'ums" or rubber Betty anymore. Bud you are going to get the real thing."

As I talked to my little brother I leaned over exposing my big tits. I knew that he was looking down my nightgown. I always liked teasing him, he got so uncomfortable, but now I was excited as he looked at me and I looked at him.

"OK Kel, I know you. What's it going to cost me to tell your girlfriends?" he asked.

"Well Bud if you want me to take care of you then you need to take care of me," I answered him. You could see that he didn't know what I was talking about. He was dumber them people thought I was.

"OK Bud," I said, "if you want to sink this into my girlfriends then you have to prove that you know what to do with it."

"I don't understand Kel," he said. So I took the bull by the horns and grabbed his cock.

"Bud look I am your sister and I know that you never been with a girl so you have to learn what to do with this and what to do with a woman. Now do you understand me?" I asked him.

I could see he was still a bit confused then shocked.

"Kel are you saying you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"No Bud, I want to teach you," I replied.

I stood and slid off my nighty. Bud's eye just about popped out of his head. "Hey Bud, you every been this close to some real tits?" I asked him as I grabbed my own tits.

"Well Budster, what you doing to do?" I asked. It didn't take him long. He jumped up on the bed and put one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Easy Bud, use your tongue on them," I said. Yea I knew the kid was excited getting his first real hooters. Once he slowed down he really wasn't that bad.

"OK Bud-my-boy, lay down," I told him. He was a bit disappointed about letting go of my tit. But his disappointment soon turned into joy as I grabbed his cock.

"Tell me Bud, do you like the way that I jack you cock off or would you whether do it yourself?" I asked as I stroked it off.

"Oh Kelly, I love the way you rub my pole, it's the best," he said.

"Just wait Bud, you'll love this," I said as I went down to give him head. I thought that he would jump as I placed my lips on his hard cock. I had gone down on big cocks before, so I knew I could take it, but Bud never had his dick sucked before so he couldn't last. Sure enough it wasn't long before he popped his load. I was just quick enough to pull it out before he came over me.

The next morning I went downstairs to go to school. Bud came sneaking down like always.

I just had to say something to him.

"Hey Bud, I saw you washing your sheets out, did the little boy make a nasty on them?" I joked. I smile as I slammed the door. The kid will spend the rest of the day wondering if last night was a dream or real.

You know I just might bring some girlfriends over tonight I thought.

I didn't get home that night till after nine. After school I went out and found an old friend. He was a bit older then my dad but he would take care of me. We went out for a good hot meal. Hell it was the only way I would get a meal. Afterwards, well let's say I would give up ten minutes.

Later I hooked up with a girlfriend, Brandi and we went home to torment my brother. Funny but I kept thinking of his cock.

"Hey Brandi, did I tell you that I caught my brother yanking his meat last night?" I said.

"That little troll Kelly, what was he using tweezers to hold it," she said.

"No and you won't believe it but his cock is a good ten inches and thick around. I could hardly get my mouth around it," I replied.

"Kelly, are you saying that you gave your brother a blow job," she said shockingly.

"Yea but this morning I made him think that it was just a wet dream," I said.

When Bud heard Brandi was in the house the little turd came sniffing around. Both Brandi and I put him down like always. The little slug slinked up to his room. We waited and talked until we heard his door slam. We both went upstairs, our plan was to give him a show. As we passed the room we were talking loud enough for Bud to hear.

"Kelly I need to take a shower real bad," Brandi said; she really was over acting.

I replied, "so do I. I still have that old coot funk all over me. If you don't mind let's share a shower." That should get his attention among other things up.

We both enter the bathroom but left the door cracked open.

Even a deaf person could heard Bud sneaking up to the door. As soon as we heard him at the door we began our show. We began doing a slow strip. I could see the little troll's eyes reflecting in the mirror.

Brandi removed her top and jeans. She had on matching red lace bra and panties. She looked so hot when she put up her long black hair. I wasn't far behind her. I was wearing black bra and panties. Brandi had her back to me so I unsnapped her bra. She was facing the door when her tits popped out. Bud sure must be getting an eye full I thought. Brandi's had a twin pair of 38's.

"Hey Brandi, are those things real?" I asked.

"Sure Kelly, they are one hundred per-cent Brandi," she replied.

Now Bud was in for a treat. I grabbed them in my hands. I knew Bud was watching me as I played with Brandi's boobs. Suddenly Brandi turned around. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I love the feel of another woman's nipple in my mouth. Brandi must have liked it as well. She throw her head back and let out a loud moan. I could hear Bud's heavy breathing. I knew that he was playing with his cock.

Brandi unhook my bra and if fell to the floor since it was strapless. I stood up and we kissed. We turned so Bud could see our tongues pushing their way into each other's mouth.

I have already kissed more girls then my creep of a brother will in his life. But I did enjoy kissing Brandi; her lips were soft and sweet tasting. Our boobs rubbed against each other's and both of our nipples were hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.