Saved By The Bell: How I Became A Slut - Cover

Saved By The Bell: How I Became A Slut

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Erotica Sex Story: The gang at Bayside has fun at Jesse's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Jesse and Kelly

My name is Jesse. No, that isn't the name I was born with but it is the name everyone knows me as. First I am a slut, so I don't need anyone writing or calling me to tell me that is what I am. I know it and I can no more change who or what I am then the man in the moon can. I wasn't always like this once I lived a normal life and had normal dreams until I realized the truth.

It is best to start at the beginning. I was sixteen and still a virgin. That is right, at sixteen I hadn't yet been kissed let along been fucked. At the time I dreamed of finding a good man, getting married, giving him my virginity on our wedding night, getting a house of our own, having kids. Yes, that was the American dream but slowly I was starting to realize it wasn't for me.

Everyday at the end of gym class I enjoyed taking a shower. I don't know when but I started looking at the other girls as they bathed. Most of them were my friends yet as I watched them rubbing soap on their firm young bodies I began to get a tingling feeling in my own pussy. I didn't think of them as friends but bodies. Wet young tits, asses, and pussies shining with soap and water. It was easy to masturbate while in the showers. No one could really see what you were doing, it just looked as if you were cleaning yourself as you rubbed your tits and cunt.

One day as I was looking at someone I turned suddenly to see my best friend Kelly looking at me. I knew the look! When she saw that I had caught her stirring at me, she turned red and ran out of the shower.

I had two classes till the end of the day. It was a hard thinking of what was going on because my pussy was wet and it wanted to be taken care of. And all I thought of was Kelly watching me. I saw Kelly in the hall, you couldn't miss that head of dark hair, as we changed classes, but she ducked when she saw me. After school let out, I hid as the kids got onto the bus, I was waiting for Kelly. She had been waiting to the last minute then jumped on when she didn't see me get on. I ran up to the bus as the doors were closing. I took the seat by Kelly. Her eyes never looked at me she just looked at the floor.

When we got to our bus stop we got off without a spoken word. As Kelly started to walk away I stopped her and said that we had to talk, in private.

Kelly's parents did not get home for two hours so we went to her house. Still she had not said a word. Once inside I asked her to look at me. For the first time since the shower our eyes met. I saw tears filling up in them. This would be my one change I thought. I leaned over and gave a light kiss to her on the lips.

We had never touched lips before. I saw a look of confusion and fear. I kissed her again, this time she kissed back. Her arms rapped around my neck and I felt her breasts against mine.

Our tongues met for the first time in a lovers dance. She was as hot for me as I was for her.

I broke our kiss and removed my blouse and skirt. I now stood in just my bra and panties. Kelly watched as I reached around my back and unhooked the bra. It fell to the floor and my tits stood proudly pointing at her. Kelly's eyes never left my boobs as she stripped.

"Let's go to your room Kelly," I said. We picked up our clothes on the living room floor and went to her room wearing only our panties.

Once in her room I grabbed her and kissed her again. Her nipples poked into the soft flesh of my boob. This was the first kisses that either of us had.

Kelly suddenly broke away and said, "Jess, I don't want to be a lesbian."

"Making out doesn't mean you will like just women, I'm sure you will spread your legs for a few cocks as well, I see all the boys sniffing after you walk by and Zack been after that pussy since he first met you," I said.

Hell the truth was I couldn't give a rat's ass who fucked her later. I wanted to fuck her right now. I wanted to taste that sweet pussy that all the boys chased after. I wanted to be her first.

"Jess, you know I don't, that I never," she said.

"Look Kelly, sooner or later some guys are going to shove their cocks up our cunts, we both know that, I can tell you want it. I seen you squirming in your seat, I know what you are thinking, I do the same thing. We don't have any guys here now so lets take care of each other," I said.

As I spoke I places my hand on the front of her panties, damn she was soaking wet and the heat from her pussy was hot!

I wasn't going to have to talk this bitch into anything. Hell right now I bet she would even let that little geek that hung around us fuck her.

I took her to the bed and guided her down. I got on my knees in front of her and pulled her panties off. The musk from her cunt was like wine. I took my fingers and parted her dark public hair and spread her pussy lips open. She was so pink inside I just had to taste my first cunt. I licked her pussy lips before pushing my tongue into her hot hole. Damn I hope I don't burn myself I thought. I was all over Kelly's cunt. She was both hot and wet. I wanted to get her off so I went to her clit. I began to play with it licking the soft skin that covered it. I saw Kelly was getting off.

My own hand was inside my panties and I was fingering myself. I didn't think it was possible but I think I was just as hot as Kelly was.

"Kelly, I want you to do me, too," I said.

I stood and dropped my panties. then sit on Kelly's face. I couldn't believe how good it felt as she licked my cunt. Damn I should have done this a long time ago I thought. I leaned forward to Kelly's pussy and we both continued eating each other out.

Time seem to stand still as we shared one orgasm after another till we heard the door open and Kelly's mother call out.

We both jumped out of bed and slipped our clothes on. As I walked out the door I gave her a kiss on the cheek and her hand shot up my skirt to my cunt.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

As I walked home I got a wild idea. I said under my breath, "Kelly have I got a big surprised for you tomorrow.


Kelly Get Stuffed

Once I got home I made a phone calls to my neighbor Zack. I told him to come over I wanted to talk to him in person. It wasn't long before he was climbing in my bedroom window.

He didn't think I knew it, but he watched me every night with his telescope. What he didn't know was once I turn off the lights I watched him whacking off thinking of me or Kelly. I enjoyed watching that big dick of his as his hands went up and down the shaft, then it would pop off like a volcano.

Once he got here I told him my plan and he was crazy for it. Well we would both get what we wanted tomorrow.

Zack had the hot's for Kelly since fifth grade. Kelly however thought she was Miss High and Mighty and never dated.

Now I was going to start my plan and what Zack didn't know was it stated with the call I made to him.

"Now Zack, I set this up what are you going to do for me?" I asked.

"What do you want Jesse, I'm tapped out?" he said.

"Silly boy, it's not money that I want," I said as I stood lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties. I then got on all fours on the bed with my ass up toward Zack. "Lick my ass Zack," I told him.

He just stood there with a giant budge in his pants.

"Drop your pants," I said. "I also want to see you jack your cock off."

Zack unzipped his pants and dropped his underwear. This was the first cock I had ever seen close up. "Now Zack, lick my ass as you jack off your cock."

I watched between my legs as Zack stroked his cock as he licked my asshole. Suddenly a wad of cum shot out of Zack's cock and hit me right in the face.

Damn, I couldn't believe tomorrow was going to be better then today I thought as the hot sticky cum ran toward my forehead and into my hair.

At school the next day I told Kelly to come to my house. I explained dad was on a business trip so the whole place was ours and she could spend the night. We could order a pizza and eat our hot pies.

All day long I kept thinking of what tonight was going to be like. As I sit in class I kept rubbing my legs and squeezing my pussy. I was going to be hot and ready for what tonight would bring.

After school Kelly came over. Yesterday was just a simple of what she was going to get. If the bitch only knew what I had planed. I wonder which she would do, run out the door screaming or rip her clothes off?

"Jesse after yesterday my pussy has been dripping, I fingered myself to sleep, then today all I could think of was you licking my box, Jesse lets go fuck each other like yesterday," she said in one breath.

"It will be better then yesterday Kelly, much better," I said as we ran up the stairs to my room.

"We have all night Kelly," I said. "This night is one we will never forget." I turned the lights down low but not completely out, after all I did want Zack to see our little show.

I told Kelly too stand as I removed her clothes. Unlike yesterday I was going to take my sweet time. I kissed her and as I unzipped her dress I kissed the thin cups of her bra. I pulled the cups over the round soft melons. I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked it. Her nipple responded by growing. Damn, every boy at Bayside would pay a hundred bucks just to see Kelly's tits and here I was sucking them for free.

Before long I had Kelly's panties down and off and I was licking that sweet cunt. As I was lapping her I pulled my nightstand open and pulled out one of the toys I bought through the mail. Kelly was in extasty so she didn't see what I had. When I stood up she saw I was wearing a belt and in the front was a huge dildo.

"Jesse it looks like you have a cock," Kelly said.

"Suck it bitch," I replied as I pushed her head toward my dick.

I didn't feel anything but damn she sure looked nice with the cock going in and out of her mouth.

"Now bitch, lay on the bed," I order her.

I then grabbed her legs lifting them up and once more I licked her sweet cunt. I stood back up and grabbing the dildo I place it at her pussy lips.

"No, Jesse," Kelly screamed out as she realized what I was going to do. "I'm a virgin."

Just thinking I was going to pop her cherry was making my own pussy drip. I rammed the hard unforgiving cock into her innocent hole. Her eyes just about popped out of her head. The thrill was unbelievable. I had just deflowered another girl!

I began to fuck Kelly. She looked as if she was in pain yet it also seemed as if she enjoyed it.

"Do you like it Kelly?" I asked as my hips thrust the dildo into her. "Do you like me fucking you, baby?"

"Oh, Jesse, I can't believe that you are really fucking me," she said. "I love it! I love that cock in my pussy, fuck me."

I was hotter then I have ever been. I leaned over and kissed Kelly again. She rapped her arms around my neck and returned the kiss.

As we kiss we began rolling around on the bed. My cock slipped out of Kelly's cunt and she went down on it tasting her own pussy juices. I laid on the bed as she fingered my own cunt then as she stared to lick me. I heard her say something about how wet I was, but all I was thinking of was her tongue on my pussy and clit.

I felt Kelly push my legs up till my knees were on my boobs. Then I saw Kelly had removed my cock and was now wearing it. Why that little bitch was going to fuck me, I thought.

"Kelly, be gentle, I'm a virgin, too." I said.

"Oh!" I screamed out as she rammed the cock into me. I felt as if I was being split in two as the bitch started to fuck me just as I had fucked her earlier. I couldn't believe that we had taken each other's cherries. But the night was far from being over and there was lot more to come.

Kelly hadn't know that for years Zack had visited me by climbing into my bedroom window. Hell I couldn't think of the last time he used the door to my house. Until last night nothing sexual had happen between us. But Kelly was going to learn why my window was open.

As the little bitch was fucking me with the strap-on, I saw a shadow pass near my window. The little bitch didn't see Zack as he stripped and walk toward the bed.

This was something he had wanted since he had first met Kelly. His dick was rock hard. I just hoped that he didn't cum before he got to fuck his dream girl.

Kelly hadn't seen or heard Zack. Hell the truth was she hadn't cared much for him. I had always thought that she was a secret lesbian, since she seen to be either with me or that black bitch, Lisa.

Well, Kelly was busy fucking me as Zack came up from behind her. Her first realized that there was someone else in the room was when Zack placed his hand on her thigh and pushed his dick into her newly opened cunt.

Kelly's mouth opened but no sound came out. Her eyes where as big as plates as she realized that she had a real dick up her cunt. Now the bitch was going to get fucked for real.

As Zack started to ram her cunt the strap-on that she was wearing kept going inside of my own cunt. Zack was doing double duty. Every time he thrust into Kelly's cunt she thrust into my cunt. I was being pounded by both of them.

I could feel Kelly's tits on my back, her hands at my waist. Then I felt another pair of hands on my tits. I could tell that they were Zack's hands as he squeezed them and pinched my nipples.

"Kelly, I want you to fuck Jesse's mouth with that cock," Zack said."Jesse you want to taste you pussy juice, don't you?" he asked me.

Before I could say anything Kelly rolled me over and pushed the cock into my mouth. The virgin juices from both of our pussies was still on it. I felt my legs being lifted then something hard enter me. I realize that it was Zack. He was giving us both, our first fucking.

As his hard cock tore into me the same as it had just done to Kelly, she was going wild fucking my mouth.

I could see that Zack was now playing with her tits. He would pinch her nipples and stretching them as if they were some kind of pull toy.

Now my pussy was getting use to the invading cock. I felt tat I was stretching and was now enjoying both the show and my first fuck.

Zack said he was about to cum, he pulled out and told us to suck his cock. Kelly and I each took a side and began to lick our juices off of it. He grabbed both of our heads and let fly a glob of hot and sticky cum. It was salty and yet sweet.

As his cum ran off of our faces Kelly and I licked each other clean.

Zack said, "now as soon as I am rested I'm going to fuck both of you bitches again," as he watched us licking his cum off.


Lisa Wild Ride

Zack fucked us both twice more before morning. It was hard for any of us to get up for school. We did and took a shower together and got to the bus just on time. My pussy was so sore I know people could tell something was wrong as I walked down the hall. I wondered if anyone knew that I had popped Kelly's cherry and had my own cherry popped by her. Then that we each had been fucked by Zack three times.

No one could know I thought until I ran into that dork of a friend of Zack, Screech.

"Jesse I want to talk to you," he said. The last thing I wanted to do was talk to him.

"Jesse, Zack told me what you did for him; you know getting Kelly over to your house while your dad is away," I started to say I didn't know what he was talking about until he pulled out a wad of bills. "I've got three hundred dollars if you can get me Lisa," he said.

"Where did you get so much money?" I asked. I was thinking of what I could do with it.

"I have been saving it to get the parts I would need to build a robot, but I would rather have Lisa," he said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.