I Couldn't Help It - Cover

I Couldn't Help It

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenager gets a little carried away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Pregnant! There was that word again.

"Shit!"

"Shit? Is that all you have to say?"

Damn! What did she want me to say? 'Oh, that's great, Mom. Congratulations, you're going to be the mother of my child. Let's celebrate.'

"I'm sorry, Mom," I said finally. Yes, I know it was a lame apology but I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was in shock, after all.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Mom mimicked. "You force your sister and me, your mother into sex, get us pregnant-"

"Hannah, too?" Double shit!

"Oh yes. I haven't told you everything. Hannah has tested positive, also. 'Oh, I'll use a condom, '" she mimicked again.

I really don't think Mom was enjoying this but it seemed like it at the time. She'd warned me against the dangerous game I was playing. I refused to listen and now Mom was getting her digs in.

"I didn't mean to get anyone pregnant, Mom. Honest!" Boy! That excuse wasn't even good enough to be called lame.

Mom sneered at me. "You know, you remind me of those news stories about the gang members who fire loaded weapons into a crowd and then they claim they never meant to hit anyone."

Mom was right. I was a total fuck-up. I got up out of bed, picked up my clothing and started out the door.

"Where do you think you're going, young man?"

"Just out," I said. "I'm tired, Mom. I'm not trying to run away. I'm just going downstairs to sleep." Actually, the thought of running away had crossed my mind but where would I go? I didn't have any employable skills and I was too young to get a job anyway.

"You might as well sleep here. Like I said, I've missed your company. We'll try to deal with these problems in the morning."

"I just want to be alone," I protested.

"There are going to be some changes around here. You're going to start doing as you're told when you're told or you'll be alone in the streets for all I care-in the next five minutes. What's your decision?"

It didn't take me long to decide. My spirit was broken. I dropped my clothing and crawled back into my mom's bed. I think I would have cried but I was too numb.

"Now get to sleep," Mom whispered as she hugged me.

No way I'm going to be able to sleep I thought but that was the last thing I remembered before I heard the clock radio blaring music about six hours later.

Nothing much happened that morning, which was Saturday. I picked at my breakfast and avoided Hannah's extra deadly stares. No words were exchanged between us and I guess none were needed. Hannah obviously knew I'd been told of her condition.

Around noon Mom told me that she and Hannah were going out. I was to stay home and not invite anyone into the house. I merely nodded my head. I wasn't expecting anyone anyway. During my sex escapades I'd pretty much been out of touch with my school friends.

About two hours later Mom and Hannah returned. They actually seemed in pretty good spirits. My curiosity had been piqued but Mom kept me waiting for a couple of more hours before finally calling me into her bedroom.

"Your sister and I had a very nice chat with Vera and Teresa over lunch today."

"What did you guys talk about?" I knew Mom wanted to talk to Teresa but I didn't know the talking would include Hannah and Vera.

"We talked about the present situation, how it started and how things got out of control. We talked about how things would be handled from now on. We discussed our future and we discussed your future."

"You guys discussed my future? Don't you think I should at least be there when my own future is being discussed? I mean, I'd like my thoughts to be considered, too." I didn't like how this discussion was going at all. I could already tell some decisions were being made without any input from me at all.

"Oh, I think you've had your say. You've let your prick do your talking for you and now the girls and I have to use our brains to help deal with the mess created."

"Jeez, Mom," I protested. "Do I at least get to know what's been decided? I have to at least agree to it, don't I?"

"Not necessarily," Mom said blithely. "We'll tell you what's been decided, of course. But if you don't agree, we'll just let the chips fall where they may. I certainly won't lift a finger to defend you if rape charges are brought against you by Mrs. Gonzalez. Of course, additional charges will be made when they discover that you've also raped and impregnated your mother and your sister."

Blackmail! That was the only word for it. But I was completely helpless. One look at my mom told me she really wouldn't help me if the shit hit the fan. I shrugged my shoulders in defeat. I was getting a lot of shoulder exercise lately.

"Can I ask what's been decided so far?" I was just curious, that's all.

"Well, I guess that's fair," Mom replied. "Of course, some things might change with further discussions but that's to be expected. You only have to worry about doing what you're told."

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "Just tell me. Please!" My ego had already been flattened but Mom wanted to drive over it a couple of more times with a steamroller just to make sure.

"For one thing, you're going to continue cooperating with Teresa to get Clara pregnant. As soon as all five of us..."

"Five?" I interrupted. "I only count four."

"You're forgetting Teresa."

"Teresa can't be pregnant. We only had sex once. The condoms weren't that rotten, were they?" I was beginning to get depressed.

Mom giggled. "I wouldn't know but Teresa has been trying to impregnate herself as well as her mother with those nightly doses of sperm."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.