I Couldn't Help It - Cover

I Couldn't Help It

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenager gets a little carried away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

"What!" I said aloud. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Teresa was going to impregnate her mom?

"Quiet, you little fool!" Vera hissed. Even in the dark I could tell she wanted to strangle me.

"You guys can't do this," I whispered urgently. "We'll all get in trouble." I began to imagine me wearing shirts with numbers across the chest. This was crazy.

"Duh! I think we're already in trouble, Einstein. Haven't you figured that out yet? At least you and I are." Vera did have a way of stating things plainly.

"But how will this help?" As far as I could see knocking up Mrs. Gonzalez would just put me in deeper shit than I was already.

"A good question," Vera said. "Let's go sit down and I'll explain it so that even you can understand. But first, zip up. You're not getting any tonight and we wouldn't want you to catch cold."

I felt my ears burning as I zipped up. I was glad we were still in the dark. I guess I should have been used to Vera's sarcasm by now. I'd been hearing it for years but she always managed to get to me.

"What exactly is Teresa doing?" I asked Vera as we sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Well, like I was saying, she's inseminating Mom by inserting a sperm-filled syringe into her vagina and injecting the load deep inside her. We slipped a sleeping pill into her supper tonight so she'll sleep like a baby. With any luck she'll wake up in the morning with one growing inside her belly."

"But how will that help us?"

"My mom is intent on putting the father of my baby in prison or, in your case, reform school. I'm not sure she'll succeed but my mom will raise the biggest stink possible and generally embarrass everyone. If she falls pregnant mysteriously she'll be too humiliated to proceed. As a side benefit my mom will get off my back."

"This sounds too crazy," I objected. "I don't think it'll work."

"Fine. Let's hear your solution."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't have any," I admitted.

Vera slipped an arm around my shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Despite the frequent sex we'd engaged in we really hadn't displayed any affection for each other and it took me by surprise. Was this crisis softening her steely exterior? I took a risk and leaned my head on her shoulder. She didn't object.

"We're lucky Teresa still loves us," said Vera. "She's as smart as they come. Her methods may not make sense to you but she does get good results. Besides, we're desperate. Anything's worth a try."

"But what happens if something goes wrong? I don't want Teresa to get in trouble too."

"I'm ready to take the full blame for anything that goes wrong," Vera explained. "It won't matter anyway. Right now I rank somewhere below Osama bin Laden on my mom's popularity list."

"You're not so bad," I said. I really meant it.

"That's sweet of you to say that," Vera replied. She turned in her seat and kissed me. I kissed her back. I was a little surprised when I felt her tongue in my mouth but I pushed back with my own. Maybe we'd start getting along I thought. We broke the kiss and Vera smiled at me.

"How did that taste, dick breath?"

I got up quickly and rushed to the kitchen sink. The bitch had done it to me again. I'd completely forgotten that Vera had just finished sucking my prick and now she'd shared the flavor with me. I rinsed my mouth out with water. I was about to use a few choice words on her when I saw Teresa coming down the stairs.

"Did you explain everything to Eddie?"

"I think so. He doesn't like it but he'll do it."

"I just don't like the risk you're taking," I protested. I didn't like the whole thing but I had no convincing arguments against it.

"That's sweet of you to say that," Teresa replied. I visibly flinched when she used that expression but I didn't hesitate when she kissed me.

"I'm glad this part is over," I said when we broke the kiss.

"It's not over yet," said Teresa.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You inseminated your mom and when she turns up pregnant she'll be too embarrassed to raise a stink. That's what Vera said your plan is."

"That's true but you obviously don't know anything about female biology. Weren't you paying any attention in health class?"

"I know enough," I insisted. I glared at Vera when she started giggling.

"Then you should know that we'll have to keep on doing this until we know she's caught," Teresa explained. "You have to back here at eleven o'clock tomorrow night and every night after that until we're sure."

I visibly sagged but I didn't say anything. It was plain to me that I wouldn't be getting a sympathetic hearing if I complained. I wished Teresa a good night and crept back home.

I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I won't go into detail about the next ten nights because it was essentially the same as that first night. I'd meet Teresa at eleven o'clock at night, masturbate into a small cup and wait downstairs while Teresa dosed her mother with my sperm. I wanted to leave after giving her my sperm donation but Teresa insisted that I waited until she came back. In the meantime Vera would bitch and complain about the feelings of nausea she was now experiencing from her pregnancy and generally cursing at me. I felt sorry for her but there was nothing that we could do about it now.

I guess I should have expected that my mom would eventually find out about my nightly strolls but I was still surprised when she met me at the door one night around midnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.