I Couldn't Help It - Cover

I Couldn't Help It

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenager gets a little carried away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

Pregnant! The word hit me like a massive fist to the gut delivered by a prizefighter. I felt myself turning pale and weak. For a moment I thought I was going to faint. I recovered as quickly as I could and tried to act casual in front of Teresa. She didn't notice my distress.

"Uh, when do you find out about that?"

"Last night," Teresa replied. "Apparently my mom found Vera's pregnancy test kit. All hell broke loose after that. Mom insisted that Vera take the test right then but Vera said she already knew the results. I guess I'm going to be an aunt." Teresa giggled.

"Do you know who the father is?"

"No. I overheard Mom grilling Vera in her bedroom. Vera said she wouldn't tell but Mom told her she'd find out sooner or later. Then Vera told her that his name was Lionel but went under the name Quasimodo in a carnival freak show. He's supposed to be a black hunched back dwarf with a foot-long penis. She said she couldn't resist when she saw it. Well then, Mom slapped Vera and called her a slut. I went back to our bedroom after that and I didn't ask any questions when Vera came to bed. I didn't want her to know I was eavesdropping."

Gosh, I thought. Maybe I wasn't the father. I'd been so careful. Maybe Vera had started fucking with someone else and just didn't tell me. I had to talk to Vera but I didn't want to seem too anxious to Teresa. She reached out for my hand and I let her pull me back on the bed. We kissed and cuddled a bit and Teresa started fondling my prick. Despite the recent shock my prick started coming back to life.

"I'm so glad we did this," said Teresa. "Aren't you?"

I nodded my head. I was glad but the news I'd just been given kind of put a damper on my enthusiasm.

"Do we have time to try it again?" Teresa eyed my stiff prick meaningfully.

"Uh, I don't think so. Hannah is due home soon and besides, that was my only condom." I didn't think Teresa had seen the other condom. I had let it drop to the floor and then kicked it under the bed when I got back in with her.

"I've heard that a girl can't get pregnant if the guy's already come."

"Yeah, I've heard that too," I said. "But it's best not to take any chances. Your mother's already had one shock. Another shock might kill her."

Teresa gave me a hug and a kiss. "That's for caring about me so much." She moved her mouth down to my prick and sucked it in. Oh, heaven! I'd thought we were through for the day but there was no way I could get her pregnant this way. All the blood left my brain and gathered around my prick. There was no thinking straight as I bucked my hips in time with Teresa's bobbing head. She even moved her hair aside when it threatened to block my view of this pretty preteen's lips running up and down my prick. It wasn't long before my prick was spitting another load of sperm, this time down Teresa's throat. I didn't even have to ask her to swallow.

We got dressed and I walked Teresa home. I was hoping for a chance to talk to Vera or at least ask her to call me. Vera was sitting on a bench in a grassy area of the complex. Teresa waved goodbye to me as she went inside. I waved back and then walked over to where Vera was sitting.

"Hi, stud," she said.

"I, uh-"

"What are you doing here, young man?" I jumped at the sound of the angry voice behind me. I was ready to turn and run for my life.

"Uh, hello Mrs. Gonzalez. I was just um... "

"Oh, hello Edward," said Vera's mother. Her angry visage became benign with a friendly smile. Clara Gonzalez was an attractive woman of about my mom's age. She could stand to lose a couple of pounds but she could still turn heads. Clara and my mom were friendly with each other but I don't think they'd call each other friends. She turned and walked back through the door.

Vera smirked. "I'm not supposed to talk to boys any more much less be alone with them. I guess you don't count."

I blushed from the not-so-veiled insult. That, along with the scare from Mrs. Gonzalez and the news from Teresa, really had me on the ropes.

"Has my eavesdropping sister been gossiping with you?"

I nodded my head. I wouldn't have called it gossip but...

"Then I'm sure you have questions. Let me answer them in no particular order. Yes, I'm pregnant. Yes, you're the father. No, I haven't had sex with anyone else. No, I won't rat on you. No, I don't know if it was one defective condom or if the entire batch was bad. Yes, I'd stop using those condoms right away if I were you. Yes, Hannah may be pregnant, too. Yes, you should start praying I'm wrong about Hannah. No, no one else knows you're the father. Yes, I'll kill you if you tell anyone you're the father. Yes, I know you're sorry. Yes, I know it's not your fault. Yes, I know I was the one who asked you for sex. Yes, I know I supplied the condoms. Yes, I know you're not legally responsible. No, I don't expect any help from you. No, I don't know if I'll have to quit school. No, I don't know how I'll support the baby. Yes, my mom has threatened to kick me out if I don't name the father. No, I'm not going to have an abortion. No, I don't expect you to visit the baby. Yes, I wish I'd never had sex with you. Yes, I regret the whole thing. Yes, I've thought about killing myself. Any other questions?"

I shook my head slowly. In a few moments Vera had answered all the questions I had and a ton more that I would never have thought to ask. She enumerated each answer on her fingers and when she ran out of fingers Vera would start over.

"No," I said finally.

"Fine, now get out of here and leave me alone." Vera crossed her arms and started sulking.

I walked away slowly. As I turned a corner I chanced to look back. Vera was crying. I knew she'd be pissed and humiliated if she knew I was watching so I just walked the rest of the way home. My arrogance was evaporating quickly. I'd impregnated one girl and put three others at risk including my mom and my sister. What I thought was power over women was just a display of immaturity and irresponsibility.

I decided to just keep my mouth shut and stop sleeping with my mom and sister. They might wonder why I stopped but they also might be relieved that I did. If either of them asked I would just say that I was tired of them. I was just hoping that I wasn't too late in stopping.

I tried to eat supper but all I did was just pick at my food. I tried to concentrate on my homework but that was impossible. I didn't even try to sleep. All I did was stare at the ceiling. Finally I heard my mom's door open and she came downstairs.

"Edward? Are you coming upstairs? It's getting kind of late and I need to get to sleep."

"No, go ahead and go to sleep. I'm staying down here."

"Are you feeling all right, Edward? You barely touched your supper."

"I'm feeling fine, Mom. Good night." Jeez! Staying in my own bed was now something out of the ordinary.

"Good night, dear."

I must have slept some during the night but not well. I kept having dreams of a very pregnant Vera. I shuddered just recalling the details. I got ready for school and walked out the door. Teresa was standing outside waiting for me.

"Good morning," Teresa said. She smiled radiantly.

"Good morning," I said. I smiled back weakly. Teresa looked shy and I knew she expected a kiss. I leaned down and gave her a relatively chaste kiss but she seemed satisfied. Teresa held out her hand and I took it in mine. I felt terrible. Here I was holding the hand of the girl I loved. I dreaded the thought of losing Teresa when my misdeeds were uncovered and I was sure they would be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.