I Couldn't Help It - Cover

I Couldn't Help It

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenager gets a little carried away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

My mother and I soon came to an understanding regarding our new relationship. I would continue to sleep downstairs, or pretend to sleep downstairs, until Hannah was in bed and most likely asleep. I would then go upstairs so that Mom and I could fuck. She would always be wearing her pajamas when I got up there. Then Mom would repeat what happened on that first night by removing her pajamas, having a fuck session with me and then putting the pajamas back on. She refused to sleep in the nude with me and while I was welcome to stay the night, I had to be gone by the time Hannah was up. I believe this pretense let my mother believe that she hadn't completely become her son's whore.

I thought about forcing the issue by buying and making her wear some sexy night wear or by just hiding her pajamas again but it just didn't seem important to me at the time. I was certainly getting what I wanted otherwise and so why rock the boat? I always wore a condom.

After refusing her plea to give up on Hannah I promised to limit my activities with my sister to the times when Mom wasn't home. She could then pretend it wasn't happening.

Since Hannah told me she would rather die than having anyone find out about our fuck sessions, my sister was not a problem when it came to keeping secrets. I know it sounds like a lot of pretending was being done but it was necessary to keep a sense of normality.

During and after the campaign to seduce my mother I certainly didn't neglect Hannah or Vera. I continued to meet with Vera as often as possible. It was difficult because both of us wanted to keep the relationship secret. Vera would be humiliated if anyone found out she had allowed a junior high school kid to fuck her. Also, I didn't think I could take the teasing from my peers. During our bullshit sessions about girls my buddies and I had assured each other that our pricks would be better cut off rather than face the prospect of sticking it into someone like Vera. Vera kept me supplied with condoms and the only condition was that I had to tell her about Hannah and me. I kept the secret about my mom away from her.

Vera and I met often at a nearby park and even in a gardener's storage shed. She still hadn't made any progress in finding a boyfriend so I wasn't afraid of being cut off by her any time soon. I guess I was feeling pretty arrogant. After all, I was balling three women, Mom, Hannah and Vera. How many thirteen-year-olds can say that? I didn't say anything, of course. Bragging, I was sure, would ruin everything.

One day I experienced a bit of déjà vu. Hannah was primping in front of the same mirror that started off this narrative. I decided to repeat what I did then just for the heck of it. I walked up behind Hannah, slipped my hand over her tits and began kneading them. Her mirror image gave me a disgusted look but she didn't struggle.

Finally she said, "You've got Mom now. Why don't you leave me alone?"

The fact that she knew about Mom and me wasn't surprising at all. I suspected as much all along.

"The more the merrier," I joked and continued playing with her tits.

"Leave me alone!" Hannah screamed. She twisted around in my arms and gave me a push. Her move caught me by surprise. I stumbled back and landed flat on my butt. I was unhurt but I was pissed. It was time to put down a little rebellion and show my sister who was boss. Hannah was looking down at me with a half-smug and half-scared expression on her face. As soon as I jumped up her expression changed to completely scared. She turned to run into the bathroom and lock herself in. Hannah didn't get more than two steps away before I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back.

"Let go of me!" Hannah raged. "Little prick bastard! Faggot!"

My sister struggled but I had a good grip on her. She wasn't going to escape me. I ignored her ranting and stepped into Hannah's bedroom. Big sister didn't have any choice but to follow me if she wanted to keep her hair. I slammed the door shut and pushed my sister toward the bed. She turned around and aimed a kick at me. I was ready for her this time and grabbed her foot as it came toward me on its upward arc. Hannah tried to recover but she overbalanced and this time she was the one landing flat on her butt.

"I hate you!" Tears started from Hannah's eyes. I think the fight was taken out of her by then because she just sat on the floor and waited for my next move. I didn't make her wait long. I started taking off my jeans and shorts.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck you, of course. Take off your pants," I ordered.

Hannah knew instinctively that this fuck session was going to be different from all the others.

"Not without a condom," she begged. Her voice betrayed the panic she was feeling.

"I only use condoms with cooperative sluts," I declared. "You have to be taught a lesson."

"I'm sorry!"

"Too late for apologies, bitch. Take off your pants or I'll rip 'em off." I was naked now and started toward Hannah to carry out my threat.

"Let me suck you!"

Suck me? I hesitated for a moment to digest her words. As quick as thought Hannah crawled over to me, grabbed my prick, stuck the head in her mouth and began to suck. Oh, yeah. Suck. The surprise I felt when my sister began to suck my prick quickly turned to pleasure. I began to relax and enjoy it. My previous experience had been straight sex with a condom. This was a new experience for me and I definitely liked it. If this was the way Hannah wanted to apologize I was all for it. Her hot, wet mouth felt heavenly on my prick and her head stopped bobbing only to tongue-tease the head of my prick. It felt so good that began to wonder if Hannah had previous experience in this type of thing or if she had natural talent when it came to sucking cock. Maybe all women were good at sucking cock. I'd have to get Mom and Vera to go down on me so I could compare. Hannah started tickling my scrotum with her other hand and I felt the urge to cum.

"You'd better swallow every drop or the next load is going in your snatch."

Hannah responded to my words by speeding up her pace and it wasn't long before I felt my cock swell up and begin to dump its load into my sister's mouth. She didn't miss a drop and continued to tongue-tease the now ultra sensitive head until I actually pushed her away from me. My sister sat back with her head down, staring at the floor.

"Listen to me, cumslut. Are you listening?" Hannah nodded her head slightly but still didn't look at me.

"If I ever have any more trouble out of you I'll start writing nasty notes on restroom walls about what an easy lay you are. Would you like that?"

My threat caught her attention. She looked up at me with real fear in her eyes and shook her head.

"You're going to be an enthusiastic cumslut for me from now on. You're going to be loving and obedient even if you do hate me."

Soon after we'd started fucking Hannah had developed a passive yet hostile attitude toward me. She hated being used by her little brother and she showed it by a lackluster performance in bed. Initially I didn't care as long as I got my rocks off. But I finally realized that my attitude encouraged Hannah's attitude with attempts at resistance.

I decided to start training my sister in the fine art of pleasing her master. My mother needed the same type of training I thought. I let her have entirely too much control. I put my pants back on and stared down at Hannah. She went back to staring at the floor.

"From now on I want you to go braless when you're around the house. Now clean yourself up and meet me downstairs." I walked away expecting to be obeyed.

I went down to the living room and turned on the TV. I sat down in the love seat and watched rap videos on MTV. The rappers being featured were absolutely butt ugly but the girls were real beauties, scantily clad and in submissive poses. They seemingly worshiped the very ground these guys walked on. I began to fantasize the women in my life worshiping me in the same way. Hannah picked that time to come downstairs. Just by the shy look she gave me I knew my big sister had done what I'd told her to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.