I Couldn't Help It - Cover

I Couldn't Help It

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenager gets a little carried away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

I was awake early the next morning contemplating my next move. I watched Mom stir and awaken. She got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned my mom stood at the foot of the bed. She was dressed in pajamas. In fact that's all she ever wore to bed. Cotton pajamas in warm weather and flannel pajamas in cool weather.

"Good morning," I said finally.

She didn't respond. Instead my mom crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me.

"Don't you have anything sexier to wear than those old pajamas?" I thought I was being sociable but Mom didn't take it that way.

"What I wear to bed is none of your goddamned business. Now get out of here," she ordered.

I could tell Mom was pissed. She never used strong language unless she was very upset. So, she thinks what she wears to bed is none of my business. Well, I was going to make it my business. Rather than confront her immediately I smiled pleasantly, got out of bed and made my exit.

When I got home from school I went into Mom's bedroom and removed her pajamas, four pairs of them. After that I just relaxed until Mom went into her room to get ready for bed. I was expecting her to be upset and I wasn't wrong.

"Where in the hell are my pajamas?"

"Your pajamas? Let me see. I believe I got rid of them."

"What! Listen here, mister. You give them back to me or there will be hell to pay."

"And what are you going to do, Mom? Slap me? I wouldn't advise it. Don't you remember what happened last time? I might not be able to stop myself this time."

I came out swinging, obviously. Having come this far I figured subtlety was a waste of time. Force was still an option but a little intimidation first was worth a try.

"Edward!" Mom gasped. She blushed a deep red. I'm sure my mother didn't want a repeat of that incident.

"Give me my pajamas, please?" Now she was trying to be nice, using the old magic word. Well, it wasn't going to do any good.

"Don't you have anything sexier to wear than those old pajamas?" It was the same question I asked that morning and she was going to have to answer it. Mom struggled to control herself but did she really have a choice?

"I haven't worn anything like that in years," she finally answered. "Not since I was married to your father. Regular pajamas just feel more comfortable, that's all. I gave my negligees to the thrift store. I don't think I'd be able to wear them anyway. I was a lot slimmer then. Satisfied?"

I was far from satisfied but I went to the hall closet, reached into the top shelf, grabbed a bag and handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said after looking in the bag. "Good night. See you in the morning," Mom added as she retreated upstairs.

You wish I thought. I waited a half-hour until I was sure Mom was settled down for the night. This time I didn't bother to knock before entering.

"Am I going to have to put a lock on that door?" my mother asked as she saw me enter.

"If you do that I'll take the door off the hinges the first chance I get."

"You wouldn't dare!" Mom had regained some of her former outrage. She'd been sitting up in bed reading a magazine. The reading glasses Mom had taken to wearing didn't detract at all from her looks.

"Sure I'd dare. Try it and see."

"Please leave me alone, Edward. What do you want to get out of this anyway?"

I didn't answer. I smirked a bit but my expression must have told volumes.

"Edward! I am your mother!"

"I know that, Mom."

"And as your mother I deserve your respect even if we don't always agree on everything. Now all this started when I slapped you and I've apologized for that but I couldn't allow you to take advantage of your sister. Does that make sense?"

"Sure," I said. As if I cared!

"Now I want you to respect my privacy and leave my room. I don't want you to come back ever without being invited. I want you get out of your head any idea you have of having rights over me. I am your mother, nothing else. Is that understood?"

"No," I said.

"What?"

"I can't help it, Mom. I heard everything you said but I'm just interested in obeying you."

Mom looked at me as if I'd lost my mind and maybe I had.

"Edward," Mom said in an even voice. "I'm beginning to have serious doubts about your mental health. I think I should call and get a referral for you to see a counselor."

"Do what you want. I won't be going to see any shrink," I declared. I was feeling obstinate but I was also building up courage for what I wanted to do.

"We'll discuss this in the morning, Edward. I have work tomorrow and you have school. I'm going to turn off the light so it's time for you to leave."

Mom switched out the light and the bedroom was plunged into darkness. I guess she expected me to leave then. Fat chance of that. I took off my jeans and shirt and prepared to get into her bed. What the heck I thought and took off my briefs too. I was bare-assed naked crawling into my mom's bed.

"Don't even think about it, mister," Mom hissed as I climbed onto the bed. I ignored her, of course, and slipped under the covers. I heard Mom sigh in frustration but was otherwise silent. I think she'd resigned herself to me being in her bed another night. She was in for a surprise, though. Mom gasped as I slid over to her side of the bed and my stiff prick brushed against her thigh.

"Get away from me!" Mom squealed.

"Quiet down," I said reasonably. "Hannah will hear you."

"I don't care!" she exclaimed although in a much quieter tone.

I reached over Mom's waist and held her body to me so she couldn't scoot away. She struggled a bit but Mom knew better than to hit me.

"Please! Don't do this to me. I'm your mother," she whined.

"Right now I'm not doing anything. Just lying beside the most beautiful woman I know." I knew I couldn't get anywhere using flattery but it couldn't hurt either.

"Edward, please stop and think about your actions. You're liable to ruin your life and mine if you force me to- to have relations with you."

"You're right about me wanting you to have sex with me, Mom but I was hoping to talk you into it rather than to force you into it."

"But that's impossible," Mom replied. "There's nothing you can say to convince me to sleep with you. You might as well leave now and save your breath."

Despite Mom's claim that talking was a waste of time she was talking. I think she figured that as long as we were talking I wasn't raping her. I loosened my hold on her and she didn't try to move away. When I moved so my prick wasn't pressing up against her thigh I felt Mom relax a bit.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Edward. I'll try to answer any question you have." Was she trying to humor me? I didn't mind if she was doing just that.

"Well, it's just that I'm thirteen years old and I want to fuck every girl in sight including you and Hannah. Why does Mother Nature say I'm ready but society says I have to wait?"

"I guess it's a combination of things. Mainly, I think it's because we live in a much more complex society. It takes so much longer to gain enough education to take a meaningful role in modern society than when virtually everyone lived in an agrarian society. That wasn't much longer than a century ago. With life relatively short compared to today it made sense to start having children as soon as possible. Also with health advances children are entering puberty earlier and earlier. Please move your hand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.