I Couldn't Help It - Cover

I Couldn't Help It

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenager gets a little carried away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy  

It all started one afternoon after walking out of the upstairs bathroom. My sister Hannah was primping in front of the hall mirror doing something with her hair. She was looking so cute and desirable I suddenly got the urge to slip my hands under her armpits and grasp her tits.

That's exactly what I did. Gosh! They felt great. It was the first time I'd felt up a girl's tits. I was 13 years old. My sister was 16. I had the feeling it was a first for Hannah too.

Although pretty, she was very shy and wasn't accepting dates from guys yet.

"Ed, you jerk! Get your hands off me!" Hannah tried to back away from my hands but I had her well blocked. Her butt started wiggling against my crotch giving my prick an instant boner.

"I'll scratch you," Hannah threatened.

"Better not," I countered and gave her right tit a little pinch to discourage her.

"Ow! You're hurting me! I'll tell Mom," she whined.

"I don't care. Tell her." I really did mind but how else do handle that type of threat?

"Tell you what," I said. "Let's go to your room. Show me your tits and let me suck on them a little." Already I was bored with this cheap thrill. I wanted to get up close and personal with Hannah's tits.

"You're a disgusting pervert for even suggesting that!" raged Hannah.

"That's beside the point," I joked. "What do you say to the proposition?"

"I say let go of your sister this instant," said a voice behind us.

We both jumped apart as if shot and I immediately lost my boner. I turned around and looked. Mom was standing halfway down the stairs staring at us. Needless to say, she wasn't expected home so early. Hannah gave me a 'you're dead meat' look and marched off to her room.

"To my room mister," my mother said firmly. As I walked in I surprised myself by not feeling contrite or afraid as perhaps I should have been for my behavior. Instead I was angry. Angry that my entertainment had been cut short. I sat down on the edge of Mom's bed and waited to listen to her harangue. She followed me in and stood over me. We were almost knee to knee.

"What do you think you were doing out there?" Mom demanded.

"I was just teasing her," I answered.

"Is that what you call it? Teasing? Listen young man. What I saw was an out and out sexual assault."

"Fine!" I agreed. "I was assaulting Hannah. Jeez! You'd think I'd been caught fucking her." I felt the side of my face explode in pain from the slap my mother gave me.

I'm not sure I can describe all that happened next. I saw red. The next thing I knew my mom was flat on her back on the bed. I was on top of her, our faces only inches apart.

"Don't you ever do that again. Do you understand?" I enunciated each word. I wanted to make myself clear. My mom must have seen a glint of madness in my eyes because all she did was to nod her agreement.

As I became more aware I realized I was lying between my mom's legs. My boner was back and it was pressing down on her mound. Mom was either in too much shock or too scared to protest. My next realization was a shock to me. I wanted to fuck my own mother then and there. My prick felt good between her legs almost as if it belonged there. I felt powerful and I knew I was capable of doing it and I could probably get away with it. A twinge of conscience came to my mother's rescue and I hesitated. I got up and walked out of my mother's bedroom and then outside. I had to get away and think.

I wandered through the neighborhood. As I replayed the incident over and over in my mind I got excited again. I wasn't at all sorry this had happened. The only thing I regretted right then was that I hadn't followed through with my desires and fucked my mom and my sister for that matter. But had I lost my only chance?

Today we live in a land of political correctness, no matter what people really say or do in their private lives. There'd be no way I could justify or excuse what I was thinking about doing. Certainly I couldn't blame my actions on hormones or teen rebellion. I just knew I wanted to fuck and dominate my mother and sister. I just wasn't sure how to go about it.

When I returned home dinner had already been served. I wasn't hungry anyway. Everybody kind of avoided each other. That was fine with me. I did my homework at the kitchen table and then watched MTV while making up my bed in the living room. My bed is a convertible love seat.

We live in Southern California in a two-bedroom townhouse. We can't afford to move up to three bedrooms, which is why I'm in the living room. I used to share a room with Hannah until she turned 12 and started needing her "privacy." My mom is a single parent. My parents were divorced not long after I was born. Since he lives on the other side of the country and travels a lot we rarely see my dad and never visit him. Mom only talks about him or to him when he is late with the child support.

I am average in every way including height, weight and looks. Mom and Hannah are both 5' 5" tall with Hannah at 115 pounds and Mom a little heavier. She's 35 years old. I'm not good at estimating bust lines or cup sizes but I assure you both pairs of tits are nice-sized.

I was sure Mom was going to try to regain control of me soon, more subtly to be sure, but nothing happened for a couple of days.

I'd been hanging around the complex pool when I heard my name called. I looked up and saw that it was Vera, a neighbor and Hannah's best friend. Vera at 16 was tall and gawky. There was a rumor going around that she was a Lesbian. Vera came up to me smiling like she was glad to see me, which was unusual because we didn't really get along. Vera leaned over in a conspiratorial whisper and said, "Hey, Eddie. I hear you've been trying to crawl into bed with your sister. Isn't that kind of desperate?"

So that was it. Hannah had spilled the beans to Vera.

"Yes, Vera. But only kind of desperate," I deadpanned. "Really desperate would be trying to crawl into bed with you."

I knew I'd scored a direct hit. Vera's feelings were hurt and I was immediately sorry. No sense in antagonizing the opposition.

"I didn't mean that Vera. I'd crawl into bed with you any time."

"Yeah, sure," Vera said but she seemed mollified.

"I'm just surprised Hannah would tell anyone and now I'm wondering who else she told."

"Oh, I'm certain it was only me," Vera assured me. "We tell each other everything. It won't go beyond us. I just couldn't help teasing you a bit."

"Yeah, well, you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"Yeah, sure," I said in the same tone of voice as Vera's 'yeah, sure.'

We both fell silent after that and I stared absently at the water in the pool. No one was swimming in the pool as it was still too cold and the association didn't want to install a heater. I was about to say goodbye when Vera asked, "Did you mean what you said?"

"About what?"

"About crawling into bed with me."

"I guess. What's the point?"

Vera took a deep breath as if to draw courage and said, "I'm tired of being a virgin. Would you like to go to bed with me?"

"Are you serious? Of course!" This was incredible. Was I going to get laid? Even if it was skinny old Vera, I was already getting a boner. Hell, at that point I'd be willing to bed the Wicked Witch of the West.

"You'll have to wear a condom, though."

"Um, sure. Uh, I don't have any."

"That's all right, Romeo. I have some hidden away in my bedroom. Let's go."

"Is anyone else home?"

"Yes, both my mom and my sister want to watch."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry. No one is home. Gee, you're dumb.

I didn't care if Vera was putting me down. I was going to get laid. I was going to fuck the living shit out of her. So much for rumors. I followed Vera home like a puppy dog.

"Listen Eddie. If I hear about this from anyone, I'll know it was you and I'll slice off your balls. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head in agreement. Vera was understandably nervous and I wanted to be fully cooperative so she wouldn't change her mind about me fucking her. I was nervous too, but not enough for my prick to go down.

"Wait down here for five minutes before coming up to my room," she said.

I nodded again. I figured Vera would be shy about taking her clothes off in front of me and I wasn't wrong. When I walked in Vera was already under the covers. Her jeans were on the floor and a pair of panties was lying on top of them. I noticed she was still wearing her top.

Now Vera was watching me intently. I quickly stripped leaving everything in a pile. I walked to the side of the bed. Vera's eyes flitted between my face and my prick and back again. I was getting nervous again. I suddenly started worrying about proper etiquette. Should I kiss her? She's not favorite person in the world and she doesn't look that hot. But she is letting me fuck her. As if reading my thoughts Vera said, "We don't have to be romantic."

She handed me a condom packet. I tore it open and slipped on the condom. Here goes nothing, I thought. I put my hand under the sheet covering Vera. She twitched a bit when I touched her thigh but then relaxed. I was soon rubbing my finger along her vulva. It was hot and slimy. I began to wonder how a baby could slide out of such a small hole. That's when I almost lost my boner. The thought of fathering Vera's baby made me shiver. Thank goodness she had sense enough to provide condoms.

Vera closed her eyes as I slipped in beside her. I half expected her to change her mind at the very last second.

"This may hurt a bit," I warned as I got between her legs and started to poke my prick at her vulva.

"Don't worry," Vera answered. "I broke my cherry two years ago."

When I was sure of my position I slid my prick in slowly. Oh, so tight! Heavenly! I was thankful for the reduced feeling from the condom. I was ready to come and I hadn't even begun to move. Vera's cunt muscles were already trying to massage the come out of me. Not wanting to embarrass myself, I started a rapid in and out motion and I was pleased to discover the desire to come right away was fading. Three minutes later the feeling returned and I was unable to control myself. I felt my prick swell up and I spewed my cum into the end of the condom.

Vera wasn't a talker or a screamer but from the smile she wore I could tell she was pleased with my performance. I disposed of the condom and Vera wanked me to a new erection. After putting on a fresh condom we had a leisurely fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.