Babysitter Takes Dogs - Cover

Babysitter Takes Dogs

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Just what does the babysitter do when the parents go leaving her taking care of everything?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

If Cindy thought Frisky's young prick was nice to suck, it was nothing compared to Prince's. The next Friday night, when she babysat for the Turners again, Prince was glad to see her. He had been licking his prick all week, just as Cindy had been playing with her pussy every day after school.

They were both horny when they got together on Friday night. Once the Turners were out of the house and the children were asleep, Cindy stripped off her tight denim cut-offs, and spread out on the sofa.

She hiked her T-shirt way up above her jutting tits and toyed with her nipples as she opened her pretty legs real wide for the eager dog.

"Come on, Prince," she laughed. "Up on the sofa. Come on. Lick Cindy's pussy nice. I've got a surprise for you -- after you get me real hot."

As if he understood every word the girl said, Prince attacked her crotch with a lust for cunt that delighted the hell out of young Cindy.

"Ohhh, Prince," she gasped hornily, "eat it!"

To Cindy, finger-fucking her pussy all week was nice, but a doggie- tongue lapping it was super. Now that she knew how good it felt to have a dog's tongue lick her horny little cunt, she couldn't get enough of it.

So she opened her legs very wide on the sofa and exposed all of her pretty pussy. When Prince got on the sofa with her between her curvy young thighs and licked at her pussy, she reached down and pried her pussy-lips open for him.

His scrapy tongue found her cunt-slit wet and he slurped at the juices he wanted to drink. The tip of his tongue licked into her juicy little fuck-hole, and Cindy squealed with pleasure.

Her fingers pulled at her cunt-lips and she lifted her hot little ass up off the sofa cushion to elevate her horny pussy. That way her cunt-gash was exposed and Prince was able to lick the end of his thick tongue into her squirming fuck-hole.

The smell and taste of her young pussy made Prince horny and his prick crept out of its protective sheath as he licked and lapped her churning young cunt.

Cindy moaned after a few minutes of that dynamic licking. Her blue eyes grew heavy with lust. Her breathing quickened. Her ripe young tits heaved on her chest. Her ass twisted. Prince snorted and slurped noisily at her wet cunt.

"Ohhh, Prince!" she panted, fucking her pussy at his nice tongue. "How you lick a girllll... ummmmm... more, more... ewwww, lick it, lap it, suck it!"

Her hands flew up to her jutting tits and her fingers trembled over her spiking pink nipples. She purred like a contented kitten as she played with her horny tits and screwed her horny pussy round and round in the air.

Prince grunted with animal lust and attacked her pussy hornily. Drugged by sex, he licked his tongue faster all over her cute cunt. His saliva drenched her sparse peach-fuzz and soaked her pussy. Cindy moaned and rotated her hot pussy in small circles.

In no time at all, sharp rushes of sexy feelings shot through her young body. Her mouth fell open and she gasped little breaths. Her hands gripped her thrusting tits tightly and squeezed them as she humped her pussy faster against the onslaught of the doggie-tongue.

Her little clit stiffened and extended slightly between the puffy lips of her pussy. Prince's tongue, lashing wildly, hit it several times. Each time his scrapy tongue smacked her clit, Cindy gasped, and a shiver of arousal passed through her body like an electric shock.

"Ohhhh, Prince," she moaned. "This is sooo gooooood... ummmrnmmm... lick my clit... lick my clit... ohhhhhh, I'm gonna cummmmmm..."

Panting, her pretty face all flushed with sex, she screwed her hot pussy faster against the licking, lashing doggie-tongue. It felt terrific!

"More! More!" she cried, fast approaching her orgasm. "Lick meeeeeee!"

She wanted to cum bad. She squeezed her tits to get good feelings in them, and fucked her cunt hard against Prince's tireless tongue. Waves of orgasmic pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any minute.

Her eyes closed. Her tits arched in her hands. Her belly heaved. And she fucked her pussy up and down as if it were filled with thick cock. She fucked the air hornily, reaching for her orgasm.

Prince's tongue whacked her quivery little clit again and again, and the dam broke deep in her twisty belly. She let out a squeal of pleasure and then her whole body shook and quivered as she came. Girl- cum flooded her twisty cunt as Prince licked wildly at it. His head turned this way and that to keep up with the violent movements of her hot pussy.

His hind legs stomped the sofa cushion as his cock enlarged under his belly. Cindy's smelly, juicing cunt aroused him something fierce. As if he were dying of thirst, he licked crazily into her twisting pussy and slurped up all the cream she could produce. And that was a lot for such a young girl.

She swooned under the impact of her violent orgasm. She let out a long gasp and her hot ass hit the sofa, to wriggle and jump there. Her pussy jerked spasmically as she came and came and came.

"Ohhh, mamaaaaaa," she moaned hornily. With her eyes rolling in her head and her hands squeezing the hell out of her jutting tits, she humped and fucked her drenched pussy all over the cushion as Prince's relentless tongue attacked and assaulted and licked like mad.

"Oh, ohh, ohhhhhh," she whimpered, and she screwed her wet pussy round and round against the wonderful doggie-tongue.

Huge swells of orgasmic pleasure drugged her senses, and she became a wild thing on the sofa. She humped and jerked and fucked and twisted crazily all over the sofa as Prince tried to keep up with her frantic pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!" she screeched.

Finally, she threw herself on her back and stretched her pretty legs out. Grabbing her cunt, she pulled her pussy-lips apart and fucked her juicy cunt homily against the arousing, exciting doggie-tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, Prince!" she gasped, cumming hotly. "What a dog you are!"

Prince liked the sound of his name coming from her. In gratitude, he licked even more into her drenched pussy-hole. Cindy went crazy on the sofa. She gasped and choked and came violently. Prince lapped up all her cunt-cream.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhhh," she moaned then, as he licked her cunt until it was tingling.

A slow smile lifted the corners of her mouth and her eyes fluttered open. She breathed fast still, and her ripe young tits were heaving in her hands. She felt good all over.

"Ummm, thank you, Prince," she purred. "Now I'm gonna make you feel good, too."

The dog looked at her quizzically. He was willing to go on eating her cunt. But Cindy got to her feet and looked at him with glazed eyes, horny eyes. She was thinking about what she had done to Frisky's cock. Her pink tongue slipped across her lips and left them nice and moist.

"Lay down," she said hotly.

Prince didn't understand, but Cindy knocked him down onto his back on the sofa. She fell to her knees beside him and her face was near his rigid cock. Her eyes lit up.

"I forgot that you're bigger than Frisky," she whispered hotly, eyeing his cock with interest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.