Babysitter Takes Dogs - Cover

Babysitter Takes Dogs

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Just what does the babysitter do when the parents go leaving her taking care of everything?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cindy couldn't get it out of her young mind all week. Cock- sucking. She and her girlfriends had talked about that, but none of them had ever really done it. It was too exciting, just talking about it. But now Cindy ached to suck a cock. Even when she thought about it, her pussy got wet.

When the Jensons called and asked her to babysit, she jumped at the chance to be alone with Frisky again. She pictured his prick in her mind. Just the right size for a girl to start with.

Frisky was happy to see her, too. Just that day, he had gotten slapped good for trying to get his snout between the legs of little Kim Jenson. Mrs. Jenson was horrified, and whacked him hard to discourage that sort of thing. So he was real glad when Cindy took off all her clothes, perched on the sofa, and let him lick her pussy.

With tail wagging and tongue flying, he licked into her open, wet cunt and made her moan like crazy. Her pussy got hot real fast, and she liked that. It felt so good that she came juicily for him after only minutes of licking. She got horny.

Cumming, panting, peering down beyond her tight young tits at his licking, lapping tongue, she screwed her hot cunt round and round for him as his tongue assaulted her crotch. After a good cum, she purred like a contented kitten and smiled at the dog.

"Did that make your prick stiff?" she wanted to know.

She got on the floor with him to see. Frisky was more than happy to roll over for her and display his hairy balls and stiff cock. Cindy's eyes lit up.

"Ewww, you are hard," she breathed hotly, watching his prick throb for her.

She reached over and caressed his cock. Her naughty fingers aroused it some more, and Frisky grunted with animal lust. Cindy laughed sexily and gave his rigid prick some jerks.

"I've got a surprise for you," she whispered. "If I don't chicken out."

But she was determined to suck cock. There was something about the sexy idea that thrilled her. She needed to know what it was like, sucking a stiff prick. And no one would ever know, because Frisky was a speechless dog, not a big-mouthed boy.

Feeling safe and sexy at the same time, she fondled his balls and leaned over his belly. Breathing heavily through her nostrils, she extended her pink tongue and gave his exposed cock a nice lick.

"Mmmm," she hummed, liking it.

A little shiver ran through her body and ended in her pussy. Feeling that, she thrust a hand between her thighs and rubbed her cunt as she gave Frisky's rigid cock some more licks with her naughty tongue.

She moaned again, enjoying herself, and kissing his prick passionately. Her pretty face flushed with the heat rising in her. Her tits got hard and her pussy creamed on her fingers. She giggled softly and licked her tongue all over the stiff doggie-cock.

Frisky groaned as her cute tongue massaged his prick. It created a feeling he'd never had before. Cindy felt things she'd never felt before, too. Excited now, she laved the doggie-cock with her tongue, growing bolder.

She took a big lick on his prick and finger-fucked her horny young pussy. The combination turned her on something fierce. Waves of sex- pleasure rushed through her and made every inch of her young body feel great. Growing even more passionate, she squeezed his balls gently but firmly and licked all over the end of his prick.

"I'm gonna suck you off," she panted.

Horny out of her mind, she suddenly captured the end of his cock between her lips. She moaned and took several inches of his rigid fuck- pole into her hot, sexy mouth.

As if it were second nature to her, she started sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. Breathing hotly, she sucked hard on his cock and worked her head back and forth to make his prick fuck into her soft mouth. That excited her, too.

She gave another little moan and filled her young mouth with dog- cock. She sucked his cock farther and farther into her mouth until she heard him groan with animal pleasure. Another inch and she would have all of his prick in her sexy mouth, and she sensed that the horny dog wouldn't be able to hold back his jism.

Frisky got so excited and his cock jumped so hard in her mouth that it was difficult for her to hold onto it. She grasped the lower, thick part in a fist and jerked it slowly as she slipped her wet mouth back and forth on his cock-head.

Frisky let out a yelp as Cindy filled her mouth with his aching, throbbing cock. His hot balls tightened up and his prick swelled up as if it was in a bitch's tight cunt. His haunches started to move jerkily as if he was fucking. Cindy moaned as his throbbing cock fucked into her sucking young mouth.

She took all of his stiff prick into her mouth and played with his balls with naughty fingers. Her pretty face bobbed as her clenched lips slid up and down on his boner. Her tongue licked the underside of his cock-head. Her lips clenched around his cock-shaft. She liked what she was doing.

Frisky was gripped by lust as he fucked his stony cock into the sucking girl's young mouth. Deep groans escaped his throat. His tongue lolled from his mouth and drooled saliva as Cindy sucked his prick. She sucked his cock like it was a tasty lollipop, and just as hungrily.

Her cheeks collapsed as she sucked harder on his prick. Her fingers trembled at his balls and fucked faster into her horny pussy as she licked and sucked and slurped on his prick. His cock enlarged and lengthened and fucked way into her throat, thrilling the hell out of her.

So this is what it's like, she thought hotly. She was so pleased with herself that she smiled as she blew his thick young prick. She jerked his cock-shaft and sucked his cock-head. Frisky groaned.

His cock jerked like a wild thing, and it startled her for a moment. She raised her head and looked at him wide-eyed.

"You're gonna shoot, huh?"

She looked at his cock, throbbing wetly in her hand, and she swallowed nervously. "But I gotta do it," she panted, "I gotta!"

She thrust two fingers up into her horny pussy and humped on them as she sucked his thick cock back into her mouth. She knew she would hate herself if she didn't take this opportunity to suck him off. It would be a waste to jerk him off now.

With that thought burning in her mind, she sucked all of his prick into her mouth and licked it wildly, hornily, crazily. Frisky grunted and groaned and his whole body writhed and jerked on the floor as the passionate young girl sucked his cock.

Her head bobbed and her wet mouth slipped faster along the full length of his rigid cock, even as her little tongue swirled and twirled. She squeezed his balls and blew him hotly.

The doggie-cock gave one more violent lurch in her horny mouth. Then all hell broke loose. Frisky howled. His cock exploded in a series of wild spurts of thick jism. Cindy moaned to feel the gushing prick pump so much cum down her gulping throat.

Cindy sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed. She let her mouth fill with burning dog-cum, then gulped it down. The doggie-cock spit so furiously and savagely that she had all she could do to keep up with it. To her amazement, he came more than ever, probably because of her nice mouth.

His prick jolted, spit, gushed and erupted violently between her lips. She held on to his cock as it jerked and jolted and she sucked harder and faster, moaning all the while, as he pumped his fiery load of jism for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.