And The Dog Made Three - Cover

And The Dog Made Three

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when a naughty girl gets licked by the dog?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Adolph, the big German Shepherd, had a dynamic hard-on. He was lying on his belly and his prick was so hard that it jerked spasmodically up and down. His long, red tongue was lolling out, drooling and his black nose flared as he inhaled Jennifer's succulence. The dumb brute was confused. His instincts told him that sex was taking place, yet he could plainly see that Jennifer's fuck-hole was being neglected.

He only knew that his balls were full and his cock was hard as a stone and that he was desperate to sink that huge prick into something hot and wet.

He whined -- and waited.


Licking her lips, Jennifer leaned forward. Her brother's prick was swaying up and down, neither hard nor soft but sticking straight out from his loins. She sucked his cock-head into her mouth again, wanting just another taste before she enjoyed the other half of this oral sex.

Panting, Joe sank down onto his knees.

Holding his prick in her mouth, Jennifer lowered her head as he descended. As her head went down, naturally, her ass rose higher.

Joe was kneeling before her now and Jennifer was on her hands and knees, her blonde head jammed into his groin and her trim little ass hiked up. Her plump tits dangled like ripe fruit under her, ready to be plucked. As she mouthed her brother's cock, she purred and squirmed, wriggling her ass about.

Without realizing it, Jennifer had assumed a position very familiar to her doggy.

She was, in fact, in the doggy-fucking posture -- and Adolph became less confused. Her vacant cunt was streaming, spilling juice down her thighs and pouring a flood of pussy perfume over the dog's nostrils.

Adolph inhaled deeply. His whole shaggy body trembled spasmodically and the great lever of his cock pried his haunches up from the ground. Head lowered and ass hiked up, the big dog was in the same position that Jennifer was in.

Neither Jennifer nor her brother was aware of the dog's interest. Jennifer was happily suckling away and Joe's cock was beginning to stir and swell again, inside her mouth, thrilling the naughty blonde teenager. She wanted to get her pussy sucked off now, yet she was reluctant to give up that succulent mouthful of cock-meat.

She drew her lips away and kissed his balls. "Wanna cum again, Joey?"

He grunted and moved his loins, rubbing his balls against her moist mouth and sliding his prick up the incline of her freckled cheek.

"If I suck you off again, promise that you'll tongue-fuck me, afterwards?" she panted.

"Yeah -- Yeah!"

Jennifer purred. She ran her tongue over his ballooning balls, then slurped juicily on up his towering cock-shaft. She lapped up and down, tracing along the pulsing ventral vein, saliva running down his prick. She fluttered her tongue against the sensitive spot where his cock-head wedged out from his prick, causing that meaty slab to flare and throb and glow an angry red.

"I love sucking you," she admitted in a sultry, husky tone. "We can suck each other off a lot, from now on, Joey, we can suck each other silly!"

He moaned, humping and sliding his prick through her parted lips. She licked up and down his cock, her tongue criss-crossing on the underside of the fat tube and then flashing against the bottom of his knob. She bathed his cock with spittle, then licked it up again. Her saliva tasted lovely, spiced by the flavor of his cock-meat. She fitted her pursed lips against the base of his heavily veined cock-shaft and began to run them up and down, as if his prick were a meaty flute on which she was playing a tantalizing tune.

Jennifer buried her lovely face in his groin, sniffing and licking, rubbing against his cock adoringly. Then she took his cock-knob into her mouth and nursed on it. Her blonde head began to rise and fall in the classic blow-job action, lips pulling up and down his stalk.

Joe frigged into her face, feeding her prick as her head ducked down. His cock-head pumped into her throat and she gulped, but held it. Her chin was brushing against his balls and her little up-turned nose was nestled in his wiry pubic thicket.

"Jeez, Sis, you're swallowing the fucker!" Joe croaked, staring down, amazed to see that all of his cock was buried in her magic mouth.

She pulled up slowly, suckling with relish on every inch of his cock-shaft and then, lips collaring him just below his knob, she mouthed that flaring hunk of hot prick rapturously. Her lips nursed, and her tongue fluttered against the underside, then she twisted her head and wound her oval maw around on the pivot of his prick.

She bobbed down toward his balls again, gorging herself on his cock. She sucked, blew, then sucked again as her lips pulled up and pushed down.

Joe was fucking into her face in counterpoint, shoving his cock in as his sister bobbed down and withdrawing as her lips dragged and slurped back up to his smoking-hot crown.

A trickle of slime oozed onto her tongue, like gorgeous glue bonding them together, promising the cock-hungry girl another bellyful of cum. She began to move her head up and down faster now, eager to drink his cum-juice and also to get her pussy tongued.

But unknown to Jennifer, Adolph was sneaking up behind her ass, head first, following the aroma of her steaming pussy, his fat red tongue lolling out and slobbering hungrily. His prick was so stiff that it was humming like a vibrator, his hard-on seeming to begin in his asshole.

Thrusting his muzzle out, the big dog sniffed at Jennifer's wriggling ass. His lapper slurped up the backs of her kneeling thighs and ran into the crack of her ass, dipping into her tangy shit-hole.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, in surprise, her big blue eyes opening wide.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.