Rani - Cover

Rani

by Sahebji

Copyright© 2002 by Sahebji

Erotica Sex Story: In the second year of my gratuate studies I found a new paying guest accomodation. Rani a girl with melon like boobs was the daughter of the house. One afternoon when I had gone out of room Rani came.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

There is a convention, written or unwritten, I don't know but every one who relates a story must first introduce himself or herself. My name is Sahebji. This is not my given name but every one calls me by it including my parents. This is an erotic episode from my student life. Now I am a commercial artist by profession.

This incident took place when I was studying in the final year of my undergraduate degree many years ago. Those of you who have had the opportunity to read my erotic experience with Bela, the sweet milkmaid during my first year would remember that when I came back from my summer vacations, my landlady had rented away my room to a married couple, albeit under some compulsion. She was however kind enough to recommend me to another family.

This is why cursing my luck for losing Bela's tight choot, whose cherry I had plucked several months earlier, I found myself in a strange part of the town looking for an address. I saw two very beautiful girls around 15/16 years old dressed in tight salwar kameez and large grape fruit sized tits growing from their chest, talking to each other and as I was lost I decided to ask them for directions.

I walked up to them and handed the slip, on which the address was written to the prettier one and asked, "Can you please direct me to this address?"

The girl smiled and passed the slip on to her friend and said, "Rani, tu dekh (Rani, you have a look)".

The girl called Rani looked at the slip and said, "Aap meri amma se milna chahte hain? Amma ander hain (You want to meet my mother? She is inside)."

Then turning to her friend she said, "Madhu, mera intezaar kar main abhi aati hoon (Madhu, wait for me I will be right back)," and led me into the house and introduced me to her mother.

The mother was a portly woman about 40/45 years. Her boobs were even larger than Madhu's. I introduced myself and told her what I was looking for and who had sent me. She said, "Rani, inhain upar ke kamre dikha de (Rani, show him the upstairs rooms)."

Rani asked me to follow her and said to her friend Madhu, "Tu ab ja, lagta hai hamara naya kirayedar aaya hai. Waqt lag sakta hai. Main tujhse baad main baat karoongi (You go now. He is our new tenant and it could take some time. I will talk to you later)."

I followed this beauty watching her tight ass as we went up the stairs. My cock was already hard. I asked her as to who all lived here. She said, "I live on the ground floor with her mother and my 10-year-old younger brother Raju. My father is in the army and at present posted at a non-family station".

When we reached the first floor she said, "This flat is empty and belongs to my chacha (father's younger brother) who works for a company. He has recently been transferred to another town for two years."

The rooms for rent were on the second floor and were very good. I was actually looking for a room with a bathroom and a small kitchenette but the rooms on offer were more like a flat consisting of a bedroom, sitting/study room, bathroom and a regular kitchen. After inspecting the rooms my eyes fell again on her nice big firm tits. As I stared at them she asked, "Kaise hain? (How are they?)"

Without realizing I said, "Dono kaafi barde aur acche hain (Both are quite big and nice)". She did not understand what I meant and followed my gaze. She immediately realized that I was referring to her milk pots and blushed.

Realising my 'faux pas' I quickly corrected myself and said, "Maine kaha ki dono kamare barde aur acche hain (I said both the rooms are large and nice)."

She smiled seductively and led me downstairs to talk to her mother. The price she was asking was more than I wanted to pay but Rani's tits and ass had already decided the matter in their favour. The mother said, "The rent includes linen, cleaning service and dinner with the family."

The matter settled I moved in.

One night after dinner as we sat chatting (I tried to spend as much time as possible with the family in the hope to get to know Rani better and win her confidence) Rani asked me, "Saheb can you help me with a problem in mathematics."

I said, "Sure I would be pleased to do what I can."

Her mother said, "Rani is quite weak in her science subjects and if you have the time it will be nice if you can help her."

Rani showed me the problem and being a science student myself I had no difficulty in solving it. I told her, "Rani please do not hesitate to ask me if you have a problem. In the morning I have to go to college but after 2 p.m. I am invariably in my room and you can come up any time."

Rani started to come up to my room to get her problems resolved but was always accompanied by her younger brother Raju. Soon I started to tutor her on daily basis. Whenever I was in her company I got a hard on. I thought now that I had lost Bela's tight choot why not try and fuck Rani. I kept my eyes open for an opportunity to initiate her in the art of love. For several days I did not get a chance to make any progress towards my goal to fuck her.

One day when I came back from college I was feeling very horny and started reading a smutty book with photographs of naked men and women in fucking positions etc. While I was reading the book I heard Lalit, a friend from college calling me downstairs. Leaving the book on the table I went downstairs to meet him.

After about half an hour when I came up I saw Rani in the room reading the book. She had one hand inside her salwar rubbing her choot. She was so engrossed in her 'activity' that she did not hear me approach. From the speed of her hand and the loud moans I realized that she was about to have an orgasm. I did not want her to cum and tapped her on the shoulder and asked, "Kitab achhi hain na? (The book is good isn't it?)"

Several things happened together. She gave a small cry of surprise, her face turned beetroot red, the book fell out of her hand and she got up. Her salwar, which she had untied earlier to masturbate, started slipping. She quickly bent down to grab it. I took her face in my hands and kissed her tenderly. To my surprise she kissed me back. I then put my arm round her and placing my palm on her ample breast gently pressed it. She moaned with pleasure.

"Aao hum kitab saath padhenge (Come we will read the book together)," and picking up the book I slowly led her into the bedroom. Before reaching the bed I quickly loosened the string of my pajama and stepped out of them. I took her hand holding her salwar and placed it on my raging hard on.

Her salwar slipped to the floor and with my feet I disentangled it from her legs. We then sat down on the bed. I kissed her lips and with one hand squeezed her grapefruit sized breasts and with the other massaged her choot. She moved the foreskin of my lund up and down. All this time she was moaning with pleasure.

I tried to take off her kameez but she protested. Her protest was so feeble that it would not have deterred a child. After her kameez was off I struggled to unhook her bra but could not do it.

I said, "Isse khol de (Unhook it)." Still kissing me Rani unhooked it and pulled it off and her grapefruit sized tits spilled out. I then pushed her back on the bed and sucked on her pink nipples. She moaned loudly. I then moved down to her choot and started to suck her clit. With a loud sigh 'AAAAHHHH' she had an orgasm.

I placed my cock between the lips of her already wet choot and rubbed it up and down.

"Saheb, bahut achcha lag raha hai (Saheb, it feels very nice)," she moaned loudly.

Placing my rigid member on the entrance of her fuck sheath I pressed the knob of my lund inside her. The head slipped in easily. Her choot was quite loose. I thought, "My dear Rani, you have already been fucked by someone before."

I asked her, "Rani, pahele bhi kissi se chudwaya hai (Rani, has someone fucked you before)."

"Nahin, yeh meri paheli chudai hai (No, this is my first fuck)," she said.

I thought she was lying but when I entered further my cock came up against her virginal barrier.

"She was right I was her first man," I thought, "maybe, she was born with a loose choot." I stopped and told her that it is going to pain her a little.

She clenched her fists and braced herself for the pain. I pushed hard.

'AAAAYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEEEE, ' she gave a sharp cry as my cock tore through her hymen and my cock was buried deep inside her.

I started to fuck her with slow measured strokes. After a few strokes her hips started to move with my strokes and she kept moaning 'Aahh' 'Aahh' with each inward stroke. It was not long before she came again but without missing a stroke I continued to pleasure her. She was soon in throes of pleasure. She held me tightly pressing her tits against my chest.

She kept murmuring, "Haan, Saheb, bahut mazaa aa raha hai. Rukna mat. Aur chodo haan issi terah se mujhe chodete raho (Yes, Saheb, it feels great. Don't stop. Fuck me more. Keep fucking me like this)."

Since my arrival I had not fucked anyone and could not hold back. I felt my sperm rising. I stopped. She said, "Saheb, ruk kyon gaye aur chodo na (Sahebji, why have you stopped fuck me more)."

I asked her as to when her next period is due. She reflected for a second and said, "In six or seven days why?"

Having assured myself that there was no danger of pregnancy I said, "I will tell you later," and recommenced to fuck her with short and harder strokes.

She was soon on the brink of releasing her cunt juices. I was also ready to shoot my load. With a loud 'AAAhh' we both came together. As I wanted to fuck her again I did not withdraw my lund from her dripping choot. I lay panting on her palpitating breasts.

She said, "Ab mujke uthne do (Let me get up now)."

"Ek bar aur chod lene de phir uth jana (Let me fuck you once more then you can get up)," I requested.

"Phir kabhi chod lena abhi Raju aata hoga (You can fuck me some other time Raju will me coming soon). I had forgotten about the pest Raju and got up.

After dressing we went back to the study room and started our lesson. Panting heavily Raju came in and said, "Maaf karna didi (a respectful term of addressing the elder sister) der hogayi, per amma se mat kahena (Sorry didi I am late, but don't tell mother)."

She embraced Raju and started kissing him with abandon. This was to the intense embarrassment and disgust on the 10 year old and said, "Koyi baat nahin mere pyare bhaiya fikar mat kar main amma se nahin kahoongi (Doesn't matter my dear brother. Don't worry I will not tell mother)."

Raju looked at me and made a face and raised an eyebrow in query as to why this sudden burst of affection from his sister. I just shrugged my shoulders in reply.

I knew this was Rani's way of thanking Raju for coming late and giving her the opportunity to enjoy her 'paheli chuddai (first fuck)'. As for Raju he had come to guard a stable whose 'horse' had already been 'stolen' by my laurda ten minutes earlier.

Next day when she came up she asked, "Tumne mujh se kyon pooncha tha ki maine pahele kissi se chudwaya hai. Tumme maloom hai ki meri choot ekdam kori thi (Why did you ask me as to who had fucked me earlier. You know that I was a virgin)."

Truthfully, I told her that her choot was quite loose and I thought some other lund had loosened it before me. She laughed and said this is easily explained.

She said, "You remember my friend Madhu, the girl I was talking to when you first came to the house." I nodded.

"Madhu is my bosom pal and we know each other since childhood. We grew up together. Three years back when our sexual feelings started arising in us we took to masturbating, first alone then together.

One day Madhu found a smutty book, like yours in her father's cupboard and we read it together. We got so aroused that we tried to fuck our selves with a cucumber, which we thought looked like a man's lund. We could only take a little of it in our choot when it started to hurt.

We stopped. This we tried on several occasions with different sized vegetables but without being able to take more than a little of them inside our cunt. That is why the entrance of my choot was lose but my hymen was intact as you must have found for yourself."

After that day Rani and I fucked at every chance we got but the opportunities came far in between because of the young Raju. Rani wanted to do every act written in the smutty books. She sucked my cock with gusto and swallowed my- cum.

She even asked me to fuck her in her ass hole. I was not averse to it and was pleased to oblige. At first it pained her considerably but she wanted me to do it again and again till she could take my lund up her ass with ease.

Dear Reader believe it or not since Rani started to drink the juice of my lund from both her upper and lower mouth.Her science grades improved dramatically. Did my-cum have magical qualities?

Not getting a chance to fuck her for many days because of the eternal presence of Raju I told her out of frustration, "Rani, hamain Raju ka kuch karna parega. Nahin tau kissi din main gusse main aakar uss haramzade ki gaand mar doonga (Rani, we have to do something about Raju otherwise one of these days in anger I will bugger the bastard)."

With mock anger she said, "Khabbardar agar mere chotte bhai ki gaand main apna lund dala. Tumhare laurde ka uss ki bahen ki choot aur gaand marne se pet nahin bhara? (Dare you put your cock up my younger brother's asshole? Your cock is not satisfied by fucking the cunt and the ass hole of his sister?)" Then she laughed and agreed with me.

A couple of days later she said, "Saheb, I have an idea to get rid of Raju lakin uss main tumhare lund ki cooperation chahiye (Sahebji, I have an idea to get rid of Raju but it requires the cooperation of your lund)."

"Kaisse? Hum dono cooperate karne ko tayyar hain (How? We both are ready to cooperate)," I asked impatiently.

"Madhu ko bhi aap har dopehar ko padhane lago (You start teaching Madhu every afternoon also," she replied.

"How is this going to help us? Then instead of Raju alone we will have Madhu to deal with also," I replied.

She said, "Bahut aasaan baat hai aap pahele Madhu ko chodo. Phir aap hum dono ko roz saath chodna (It is very simple matter first you fuck Madhu then you can fuck both of us together every day)."

Hearing this my lund swelled at the prospect of fucking another 'kori choot (virgin cunt' even if it is a little loose at the entrance like Rani's. Without showing any enthusiasm I asked, "Rani, have you told Madhu about us and would she agree to surrender her virginity to me?"

Rani said, "Madhu doesn't know anything about us and this should be kept a secret till the right time comes."

Rani explained that a few days back Madhu and she were reading a smutty book and Madhu got real horny and said, "Rani, agar tujhe koi achchaa sa lardka milee tau mujhe batana mera chudwane ko bahut dil karta hai. Tu tau darpok hai aur apni kori choot apni suhagraat ke liye bachaa ke rakhegi (Rani, if you find a nice boy tell me. I want to get fucked very badly. You are a coward and you will save your virginity for your wedding night)."

"Therefore I have decided to introduce her to a nice young man, that is you, so that she can get herself fucked to her hearts content," she said.

"How are you going to do his without telling her that you are also fucking me?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I will think of a way," she said.

Before she left she said with a wicked grin, "Iss tarike main kayi fayede hain. Pahela Madhu ki chudwane ki icchha poori ho jayegi, doosra aapko ek aur kori choot chodene ko millegi aur teesra mere chote bhai ki gaand sahi salaamat rahegi (This arrangement has many advantages. Firstly Madhu's wish to get fucked will be fulfilled, secondly you will get another virgin to deflower and thirdly the ass hole of my younger brother will remain unharmed)."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry about Raju's gaand, I was only joking but keep me posted about your plan. I am looking forward to plucking Madhu's cherry".

"I know. I can see your eagerness by the hard on you got while we were discussing her. Don't worry I am not the jealous type specially when it comes to Madhu. Sure, I will keep you posted. Without the cooperation of your lund we can't achieve anything," she said and left.

The next day she said, "I have given the matter a lot of thought. We will get her the same way you got me. I will make her horny by giving her one of your smutty books to read and before she has a chance to relieve her cunt, I will bring her here. Then you see what you can do."

Having agreed on the plan one afternoon Madhu and Rani came to my room. Rani introduced me to Madhu and said, "We have plans to go to the movies immediately after the tuition therefore I have brought my friend with me. I hope you don't mind."

"Any friend of your is welcome specially if they are as pretty as Madhu," I said. Madhu blushed and smiled sweetly. I could see Madhu enjoyed flattery.

Rani started asking me about her problems. I noticed that Madhu's face was flushed. She was quite restless and could not sit still. Apparently Rani had done a good job. It was now up to me to get this horny girl to agree to let me fuck her.

I asked them whether they wanted something to drink. Both of them opted for tea. I said, "I will make some."

Rani said, "Let Madhu make the tea and in the meanwhile you can teach me. It will save time."

Rani was clever, I thought, it would give me a chance to be alone with Madhu in the kitchen. Madhu went into the kitchen to brew the tea. Few minutes later she called out asking where the ingredients were. Rani winked at me and said, "Go tiger get her. This is your chance." I blew her a kiss and went into the kitchen.

Madhu was standing with her back towards the door waiting for the water to boil. I stood as close as possible behind her and pressed my erect lund against her ass. Madhu pressed back and moaned.

Without moving she turned her face towards me. I kissed her and putting my hand on her big tits and squeezed them. She moaned with pleasure. I then moved my hand down to her choot. First I rubbed it from out side her salwar then pushed my hand inside it and pinched her hard lump of joy.

Madhu moaned even louder. "Shh not so loud, Rani may hear you," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded and continued to moan softly till she released her love juice with a loud 'AAAHHhh'.

I whispered to her, "Madhu, aisse bilkul mazaa nahin aayega tum kissi din akele yahan aa jao (Madhu, we can't enjoy ourselves like this come here alone some day)."

"Kab? (When?)" she whispered back.

I said, "Tomorrow is Sunday and I don't have to go to college. Rani comes here only in the afternoon you can come in the morning at 11 a.m. if it suits you."

She said, "Okay, I will be here but don't tell Rani."

Without saying a word I then returned to the other room. Rani looked at me questioningly. I smiled and nodded. Few minutes later Madhu brought in the tea. The lesson over they left.

That night after dinner Rani asked me, "Kya hua? (What happened?)

I said, "Everything is fine. Madhu will come to me tomorrow at 11 in the morning."

She said, "I will keep a look out for her and will come up after half an hour. This should give you enough time to get into her choot."

I asked, "You think the time is sufficient".

She said, "I know my friend. The time frame I have suggested was already too long. Saheb, remember don't finish fucking her before I catch you in the act."

I did not want a big fight taking place or something like that so I asked Rani, "What do you propose to do?"

She said, "Aap dehkte jao bahut mazaa aayega (You just see it will be great fun)."

Her mother heard her last remark and asked, "What will be so great tell me also."

Rani was nonplused and could not say anything. I had the presence of mind to say, "Rani was telling me about the movie she had seen today and was recommending it to me saying I will enjoy it very much."

Rani's mother replied, "The kids of today are mad. They always talk about movies and nothing else," and shook her head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.