Sister Please: Book Two - Cover

Sister Please: Book Two

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of the love of Jake and his sister Steph. After he got his siter pregnant things changed. Love blooms as Jake continues to discover love and sex inside his sister's body. By popular request I will continue the saga of Jake & his sister Steph.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I awoke and it was Friday. I looked at my sister Steph and kised her awake. She awoke with a smile, kissing me back and putting her arms around my night. "I love you" she whispered as we kissed and her naked body arched into me. "Mom and dad are at work and won't be returning home untl Monday. They will be away for the weekend at a Business Conference. I want to take my girl to a dance tonight" and I smiled.

"Oh my God," Steph yelled "of course I go on a date with you." kissing me with desperation.

We got up and I lead her to shower, bathing together. Putting soap on your naked wet, older sister is underrated, it is as close to heaven as a boy can come. I soaped her titties slowly and held her breasts as her nipples hardened and I played with her tits about four minutes. Feeling the wonderous soft but firm texture of a teen girls bare breasts. Steph moaned as I felt my sister up. Next I soaped her smooth thighs; slowing lingering near her pussy, up one thigh and down another as I caressed her pretty thighs. Steph whimpered as my hands violated her near her pussy. Finally holding her mound and stroking her lips as the water beat down on us. Steph was crying and saying "oh God, oh God" over and over as I touched her privates. I was doing to my sister what so many boys wanted to do and she loved my touch. We French kissed with the water coming down on us. I lifted Steph's pretty leg and held the shower rack to put the head on my cock inside my sister's tight teen pussy. I slowly slide into Steph as she yelled "I love you Jakey; I love my little brother fucking me, God, God as my cock pounded her pussy. My cock squirted cum inside my pregnant sister and we held each other as she groaned and lost control.

We had a day off school and I would be fucking Steph all day and taking more nude pic's of her for meself. The back door rang and her friends came in as I opened the door. "Let's do the Mall all day and shop till we drop" they were yelling and once again I became the little brother. I saw her eyes open and spark as they talked. Steph said "I was going to take Jake for something" and one said "ya like dweeb cares" and I waved Steph to go. I was alone and again a dweep.

I worked on my pc and updated my special file; entitled "Fuck Sister Steph". It had all my notes and plans. I went online and talked at the incest chatroom and bragged how I bagged my older sister and used her like a useless slut. It was mostly a bunch of wannabe's there. I read porn and looked at Steph pic's over and over. I eat lunch alone and time seemed to drag by. I realized she is just a teenager and a girl and I cried. I loved Steph and she was having my baby! Shit she shouldn't do this to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.