Sister Please: Book Two - Cover

Sister Please: Book Two

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of the love of Jake and his sister Steph. After he got his siter pregnant things changed. Love blooms as Jake continues to discover love and sex inside his sister's body. By popular request I will continue the saga of Jake & his sister Steph.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Jake lay there awake beside Steph as she slept. Blackmailing his mother into allowing Steph to have her brother's baby and allow an open relationship with Jake had worked. Jake caressed her sleeping form. He touched belly lightly and knew his child was growing in his sister's belly. Things had worked out better than he had thought. Jake's dream had merely been to look at Steph's tit's and maybe, just maybe feel her up. How many 13 year old boys got to fuck their 16 year old sisters? Jake would be 14 soon but fucking a sister 2 1/2 years older than you was every boy's dream.

Jake gathered Steph's breast in his hand and the nipple hardened as her played with her tit. Steph may have thick glasses but she had great tits. The firm but soft texture of her teen breast was balloned as she laid on her side. Jake touched the blond hairs between her legs and she moaned in her sleep. Steph was fucking him because she loved Jake was he was fucking her because she had a cunt. Guilt swept over the boy. Steph really was pretty enough to get any boy. She was shy and had low self esteam but Steph rocked, she was a wonderful girl; hot and sexy at 5'7", 102 lbs and short blond hair. Slim with a B cup that made her tits look hugh for her size.

All those years as he read incest porn and stared at Steph had not prepared Jake for these feelings he had for Steph. Every time he came inside her he loved her more. Jake wanted to protect her and care for her. It had always been just sexual thoughts about Steph but now it had changed. Steph was his woman and he loved her. Through the years as he had jerked off it had always been the sex act and now Steph hugged him and held him and her kisses hypnotised Jake.

"Jake fuck me" she moaned half asleep. "It feels so good when you feel me up. When you touch my titties and my pussy I feel so much love for you. But it is when you make me cum that I go crazy for you".

Jake stated to kiss Steph and hold her naked body to his. The feel of her silky teen skin on his body was like a drug. Their bodies rubbed together and the hair on her cunt touched his cock. Jake was kissing first her top lip and then her bottom lip; stucking his tongue into his sister's mouth. Two tongues danced together. Jake felt her hands caressing his back and it was a thrill.

His sister Steph wanted to be fucked and Jake smiled. Her back was small and slim as his hands caressed her down to her heart shaped butt. Jake was feeling her ass up like it was a titty and Steph moaned into his mouth. Jake lowered his face from kissing her neck to sucking her fat tits and nipples. Her nipple in his mouth as Jake caressed her thighs from behind and cupped her ass. "Fuck me Jake Fuck me" she moaned over and over.

Jake rolled Steph on her back and put the head of his cock against her pussy lips as he sucked her tits. "Please put it it" she cried as he rubbed his cock head against her pussy. Steph hand decended and lead his cock into her crack. "Oh" she moaned as he slide into her velet sheath. Steph was a cock sheath, Jake's own whore. She was fucking her brother; incest because she loved him and it was an expression of love that she played the slut for Jake.

"God, God; God" Steph screamed as he pulled in and out over and over. Jake's cock felt so good inside Steph's pussy. She tightened her pussy into a vise around him. Steph arched up into Jake as he slammed her. "Fuck me brother, fuck me" she yelled over and over as he rode his sister. Relief came in an instant and jake came inside her belly. Steph could not get pregnant now as she was carrying his baby. It did not show yet but thrilled jake to know his sister was having his baby. Jake's cum was inside her as she shuddered under him with her legs locked around him. They lay locked together and Steph said "let's sleep"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.