Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother has problems resisting her urges towrds her beloved son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

I crawled up and stood by the bedside and shook my nightie from where it was bunched round my neck so it covered my body again, not really sure why I was bothering as there was only Jason and myself in the house and he was more than aware of what my nakedness looked like, and it wasn't as if the nightie actually concealed anything, anyway. I stretched out my hand towards him, saying,

"Well? Are you coming for a bath or not? You look like you could do with one."

Jason grabbed my hand and I pulled him up and after me into the main bathroom. The bath in here was not overlarge but there was enough room for two of us to squeeze into it and I turned on the taps and we watched it slowly filling.

"How about I shave you while we wait?" I suggested and Jason didn't seem all that eager but he did agree so I filled the basin with hot water and directed him to sit on the toilet to allow me to reach him comfortably. Jason did as I directed but he did not look very much at ease, sitting there naked with an erection thrusting into the air.

I soaked a flannel and then draped it over his face to soften his beard while I worked up lather with his brush. When it was prepared to my satisfaction and I had the disposable razor close to hand I turned off the bath taps and then straddled his knees and settled down on his lap, facing him. I had carefully flipped up my nightie so as my bare, hot and moist pussy was pressed against one of his thighs, and I picked up the brush, removed the hot flannel and proceeded to soap his face. When I started to scrape the razor across his facial skin Jason froze and didn't move, giving me the impression that, while he loved me and would allow me to do almost anything, being shaved wasn't something that he particularly enjoyed, having a sharp blade applied to him by someone else.

As I scraped him clean I slowly slid forward on his thighs until my pussy was pressed hard against his erection and then I reached down and pulled my nightie up and clear so as he could feel his cock against my pubic hair. Jason's cock seemed to grow and throb a little and I could feel the fluid seeping from it mixing through my pubes. When the shave was completed I grabbed the flannel and draped it back over his face to clean the remnants of shaving foam from it, and while he was soaking under the hot cloth, I climbed off his lap, pulled off my nightie and hopped into the bath. I hunched up against the tap end and called to him,

"Are you going to get in here with me or just sit there under that flannel all day. Don't forget you're supposed to be golfing today."

Jason pulled the flannel from his face and came over and climbed into the tub behind me and I slid back and rested against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we just lay there, relaxing in the warmth of the water and the comfort of each other's closeness. Jason's hands slowly worked their way down to cup my breasts and to take the weight of them, gently squeezing and kneading them. This sent a signal straight to my cunt and, feeling myself becoming aroused, I covered hi hands with my own and encouraged him to squeeze them even firmer and to rub and pinch my nipples. I could feel Jason's erection lying along the crack of my bum and I was almost, but not quite, tempted to give in to my desires and make love with him there and then and to abandon my plans.

I lifted my legs and draped them both along the edges of the bath and then guided Jason's hands down to my now gaping wide-open cunt. He began to work at my pussy with both forefingers and I slowly slid down the bath and gave myself over to the sensations that he was inducing in me. I knew that I would soon be having my second orgasm of the morning and when he had two fingers of each hand buried deep inside me, working at finger fucking me, I had no difficulty in climaxing. It was lucky that Jason had his arms around me partially supporting me as I completely lost control and would probably drowned, in the bath, if I was by myself. But then, I suppose, if I was alone I would not have been able to have such a powerful orgasm.

When it was all over Jason pulled me back up into his embrace and turned my head so as he could kiss me passionately, with his hard cock again pressed against my arse and lower back. I began to move in his grasp, rubbing against his erection until I felt him begin to thrust and spurt. When he was finished as well, I pulled free from his grasp and turned to face him.

"Look at the state of this water. Our cum is floating everywhere. We'll finish up grubbier than when we started. I think we had better take separate showers and get organised or you won't make your golf date."

I grabbed the first shower and, while Jason cleaned up, got dressed and went down and made coffee. When Jason joined me we sat at the table, drank a mug of coffee each and I suggested to him,

"What do you say to me dropping you off and picking you up and then going out for the evening? I thought an early dinner and then a movie? What do you say to that?"

Jason quickly agreed and we decided that he should leave some clothes, for tonight, in the car when we went to golf and we would then not need to return home before going out. While he got organised I went up and put on my face and decided to get a hair-do and makeover, that being a very pleasant way to spend the afternoon. I also decided that I would come home and change prior to collecting him from the course.

It all went as planned and I returned home, having had my hair done, a manicure and a facial, and having spent a long relaxing time in the sauna. I had also made all the reservations for the evening and I had just enough time to change into my sexiest glad rags. I decided on white, demure underwear, suspender belt and stockings (rather than panty-hose) and a loose summery dress with a reasonably plunging neckline. When I was dressed I examined myself in the mirror and decided that I looked far younger than my age and that Jason should be proud to be seen with me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.