Sister: Nancy Drugged and Raped - Cover

Sister: Nancy Drugged and Raped

by Angel

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A brother discovers his older sister plans on getting stoned with the date rape drug before she attends a rave and she wants to get fucked! He makes her dream come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

I'm your average 15 year old American kid living in Brea, Orange County, California. Except I jerked off daily while thinking about my older sister Nancy. Wet-dream Nancy is 17; a true California blonde, 5'5" tall and 112 pounds with a 32B-21-32 figure and a cheerleader. Hell everyone wants to fuck Nancy, and she is a slut!

Nancy had been cock teasing me for years. Walking around the house half-naked and saying things like "you better look as this pussy will never be yours. Stop looking at my tits you punk."

I had a thing for my sister, and I meant to have her!

In the last week, I had put a tap on Nancy's telephone and recorded everything she said directly to my pc. Last week I could not believe the bonus as Nancy made her plans to attend a rave. Nancy said that she'd get stoned on ropies the date rape drug and then she and Drew, her best friend would get fucked by guys at the rave.

Call me crazy but hell maybe I could make Nancy's dream cum true!

Our parents were away for the weekend at a spa. I parked my mountain bike in the driveway and sat there talking to Jack my buddy. Drew drove up and looked messed up and asked for Nancy, so I said, "Nancy left with a couple of guys about ten minutes ago and said for you to meet her there."

I said bye to Jack and parked my bike in the garage and closed the door of the garage. Nancy and I would be spending the next few days inside the house together.

I walked in the house and looked at her as she sat on the couch zoned out. Everything was ready in my room, a camera, video camcorder and my webcam.

"Nancy, Drew said for you to wait upstairs."

Nancy rose and walked up the stairs, and I walked behind her looking up at her skin tight jeans and her peach shaped ass. I opened my door, and Nancy walked right into my room.

I turned on some tunes; "Nancy, while we wait why don't you do a strip tease for me?" I asked.

Her eyes were glazed over, and I turned on the video camcorder, pc cam and picked my camera up. This was going to be great!

Nancy started to sway to the music and dance around, touching her arms and brushing her hands over her torso.

"Take your cloths off Nancy" I said and she unbuttoned her blouse slowly, one button at a time. Nancy's cleavage showed first, and then the bow on her bra was visible; then her blouse was unbuttoned and still she swayed and danced around while she touched herself.

Nancy pulled her blouse from her jeans and held it to her front as she danced. She lowered the blouse, and I watched her dance in her bra. She brushed the thin shoulder straps off her shoulders, and I stared at the smooth flesh of her shoulders and cleavage. She held the bra to her front as I snapped pictures and then unfastened her bra and held the cups to her tits. It took my breath away, and then she turned her back and swayed and lowered her bra and tossed it away as I snapped picture after picture. She turned around but covered her tits with her hands; she lowered her hands and her pretty knockers were there bare for my view, and I continued to take pictures. Nancy bare-breasted and posing half-naked for me on film, awesome! Her tits jiggled as she danced. The motion of her breasts was hypnotic as I watched her hard nipple and boobs move.

Nancy unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped her pants. She turned and lowered her jeans, and her black thong showed over her tight ass and then her pretty round butt was exposed for my view. She stepped out of her jeans and danced around in her thong for me.

"That's it Nancy stick your tits out" as I snapped away.

Nancy again turned around, and I watched her thong travel down her legs and she stepped out of it and turned; her thong held to her pussy. She swayed and danced with only her little thong covering her pussy. Then she lowered the thong and dropped it and stood buck naked for me with her legs apart. Nancy had a shaved pussy, and her lips showed. I put a new memory card in the camera and continued to snap pictures.

"Get on the bed Nancy" and she kneeled on the bed posing and I had her pose in the doggy position, on her back with her legs spread and her pussy lips showing.

"Touch yourself" and she did running her hands over her tits, her hips and then she touched her pussy lips. I sat on the bed to get close-up shots of her face and pussy together, great blackmail shots. I touched her titty and held it, a soft but firm tit, and her nipple was hot to the touch.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.