Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 9: Garage Revisited

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Garage Revisited - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Wednesday morning, just before noon, I went to the garage and did some rearranging. Since Mindy knew that I was going to be there, I didn't have to worry about her noticing the changes.

First, I moved the 4x8' sheets of plywood that were leaned against one wall closer to the old mattresses in the corner. If I was going to watch, I wanted to be as close as possible.

I draped some old sheets over the open end of the plywood, leaving a gap in the middle from which I could look out. Then I turned the mattress 90 degrees so that, instead of the foot facing toward my intended position, I would have a side view of anyone lying on it. I also moved the curtains that had enclosed most of our old "den," placing them so that they sheltered the mattress from the garage's window and side door but left them wide open from my side.

Mindy had told me that Ronnie was arriving at two o'clock, by which time I was settled into my hideout with a bottle of water, a couple of candy bars, and a magazine. While I waited, I leafed through the magazine and nibbled on a candy bar, taking an occasional swig of water.

I had to wait almost 45 minutes before I hear the back door of the house bang shut. Setting the magazine aside quickly, I settled into place on the cushion from an old sofa and adjusted the curtain to leave a gap I could easily see through. I stayed well back from it so that Ronnie wouldn't see me even if he looked my way.

The side door of the garage opened, and Mindy came in, leading Ronnie by the hand. She wearing cutoff jeans and a plaid cotton blouse, and she had a purse hanging over one shoulder. Ronnie was wearing his usual jeans and t-shirt. Mindy closed the door behind them and locked it.

"See," she said. "This is lots better. And Willy won't come out here if he comes back earlier than I expect him. My bedroom is just too dangerous."

"Well, I guess so," Ronnie said. "But he already knows we're making it, I'm sure. It was pretty obvious Saturday night."

"Maybe, but I like this better," Mindy said, leading Ronnie to the mattress. "I don't want to confront him. He's my brother, and he can get protective sometimes."

She sat on the mattress, facing me, and pulled Ronnie down beside her, setting her purse on the garage floor. He put his arm around her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her. As the kiss continued, I saw one of Mindy's eyes peeping past Ronnie's head. It was open and looking right at me. She winked in my direction, then closed her eyes and surrendered to the kiss.

As I watched them make out, I wondered about the purse, which seemed a strange thing for Mindy to bring with her. Why would she need her purse.

Before long, Mindy and Ronnie were stretched out on the mattress. Intentionally, I'm sure, Mindy rolled Ronnie to the farther side, so that he wouldn't block my view. Ronnie ran a hand up her torso to Mindy's pert, young breasts, squeezing and kneading them with his strong fingers. She pressed herself up into his hand, arching her back.

Ronnie didn't waste much time. He moved to the buttons of Mindy's blouse and began to unfasten them one by one, pausing after a couple to lower his face to her tits. He licked and kissed them, running his tongue down into her cleavage and up and over the tops of her breasts.

Returning to the buttons, Ronnie completed the job, then pulled the sides open. Mindy half sat up and shrugged it off her shoulders, then slipped her arms out of the sleeves. Ronnie pulled it out from behind her and draped it over the bicycle that stood near their heads.

Mindy was wearing one of those stretch sports bras, which confused Ronnie for a moment until he realized that there weren't any fastenings to undo. He grasped the bottom of one of the cups and lifted it up and over Mindy's tit, the did the same with the other side. Mindy stretched her arms above her head, and Ronnie worked the bra up and off her.

Mindy's pale breasts were revealed to his and my view, the pink nipples erect and poking up into the air. Ronnie leaned in and licked each of them in turn. Mindy put her arms around his head and pulled him into her chest.

Inside my hiding place, I figured they were preoccupied enough to risk a better view. I leaned forward, bring my eyes almost up to the opening, resting my chin in my hands and propping my elbows on my legs.

Other than that one wink, Mindy gave no overt sign that she was aware of my presence. But it soon became apparent to me that she was acting up, intentionally giving me a show. I began to suspect it while Ronnie was licking at her tits. Mindy moved her hands between their bodies and cupped them under her breasts, offering each in turn to the tongue that lapped at them.

"Ooooh, that feels good, Ronnie," she said. "Suck on them for me. Ahhh, that's right, baby. Mmmmmmm."

Ronnie slid his hand down over her ribs, across her tummy and right onto Mindy's crotch. She spread her legs wide to welcome him, giving me a clear view of his fingers working in her notch in the process. As Ronnie stroked her pussy through her shorts, Mindy rocked her hips up and back, enjoying the touch and helping him work on her lovebox.

When she tired of feeding her tits to Ronnie, Mindy slid her hands downward and put them both on top of his hand, urging him to press and manipulate her pussy, using his fingers to stroke it for herself. She rolled her hips energetically, moaning softly in response.

"Man, you sure are hot today, babe," Ronnie said.

"God, yes, Ronnie," Mindy replied. "I feel really horny. I've been thinking about you since Saturday night. I'm in a mood to fuck."

"Well, I guess I can do something about that," Ronnie said.

"You'd better," Mindy told him, "or I might explode."

Keeping one hand on top of his, she moved the other to the front of Ronnie's jeans and cupped her palm over his hard-on.

"Oh, baby, that's what I want," she moaned. "I need it today. I want you to put it in me and screw the hell out of me."

Ronnie could hardly believe his good fortune. This 15- year-old vixen was the hottest thing he had ever encountered. Girls might want it as much as guys, but they rarely admitted it, and never as openly and directly as Mindy. He slid the hand that was massaging her pussy out from under hers and moved it to the top button of her shorts.

Mindy's cut-offs were from an old pair of button-fly jeans. As Ronnie struggled with the buttons down the front, she kept her hand on her pussy, stroking and manipulating her own crotch. When he finally unfastened the last button, he slid his fingers into Mindy's shorts and under her panties. She moaned as they touched her naked sex, spread her legs wide to give him room, and pushed her hips up to meet his probing fingers. Her own hand stayed on top of his, still outside her shorts but pressing his hand into her crotch and guiding his touch.

As Ronnie slid his fingers in her pussy, Mindy moved her hands to her waist and began working her shorts down over her hips. Ronnie pulled his hand away for a moment as she used her feet to push them the rest of the way down her legs, then kicked them off, leaving her completely naked.

Mindy draped one leg of the mattress, her legs spread wide and her body angled to point her pussy toward me. I could see the slick, red lips like a vertical cut across her crotch, surrounded by her dark pubic hair. She kept her legs wide as Ronnie put his hand back on her cunt. I saw him probe for her love tunnel with his middle finger and watched it slide into her.

"Mmmmmmmm," Mindy moaned, "oh, yes, baby, that feels good! Push your finger all the way in me, Ronnie. Get it in deeper. Yes, baby, yes. I like that. I like the way you touch me. Oh, honey, keep fucking me with your finger."

Mindy let him play with her naked pussy for a while, letting me watch the show. I knew she was doing it to back me into a corner. She was going to make me feel like a shit if I didn't keep my half of the bargain, especially after putting on such a horny show for me.

After a while, Mindy reached down between her legs with both hands and slowly pulled Ronnie's finger out of her pussy.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good. But I want to do something for you, too." She guided Ronnie's hand up to her mouth and sucked his middle finger into her mouth. Stroking it in and out, she washed off her own pussy juices with her tongue. "Does that give you any ideas?" she asked Ronnie, smiling.

Struggling up to a seated position, Mindy pushed on Ronnie's shoulders, encouraging him to lie back on the bed. She slid off the mattress and turned to face him, pointing her ass right at me. Below her firm butt cheeks, I could clearly see the slot of her pussy, the lips slick and glistening with lubrication.

"My turn, baby," she told him. "I'm going to suck your dick for you. Would you like that?"

"Jesus, Mindy, yes!" Ronnie croaked. "I loved the way you sucked my cock on Saturday."

In a few moments, Mindy had unzipped Ronnie's jeans and pulled them halfway down his thighs. His cock stood up straight, curving backward toward his stomach. Mindy took hold of his hard-on, wrapping her fingers around it, and jacked up and down on it. Ronnie folded his arms behind his head and watched her work on him.

Mindy bent forward over his middle. Her back and head blocked my view, but I could tell from the way she moved that she had his dick in her mouth and was sliding her lips down over it. Her head bobbed up and down, twisting slightly from side to side as she worked on Ronnie's cock. Meanwhile, Mindy wagged her ass at me, spreading her legs wider to give me a clear view of her cunt.

After a minute or so, however, she must have realized that I couldn't see the blowjob she was giving Ronnie. She pulled her head up and looked at him.

"I've got an idea," Mindy said. "Why don't we both lick each other at the same time. Scoot up on the bed, baby, and let me get up there with you."

Obediently, Ronnie slid back on the mattress, stretching out horizontally, his head toward my right. Mindy climbed up onto the mattress and swung a leg across him, facing his feet, with her pussy poised above his face.

Ronnie wrapped his arms around Mindy's hips and pulled his face up to her, his tongue already extended and wagging in the air. I could tell when he pushed it into her pussy, because Mindy pulled her head back, eyes closed and mouth open, and let out a long moan. Then she dived forward, grabbed Ronnie's cock and plunged her mouth down onto it.

They worked on each other like that for a while. I could hear Ronnie slurping and slathering his tongue in Mindy's cunt, and she rolled and wagged her hips in response, rubbing her pussy against his face. Meanwhile, she kept running her mouth up and down Ronnie's thin, backward-curved prick. The slight curve seemed to let her take more of it into her mouth from this direction, because she was able to slide down it until it almost disappeared.

Finally, Mindy pulled her mouth off Ronnie's boner, panting with exertion and arousal, using her hand to slide up and down his cock.

"Mmmmmm, baby, that feels so good," she said. "But... hang on a second." Mindy stretched forward, pulling her pussy away from Ronnie's mouth, and reached down beside the mattress, fumbling in her purse. I was stunned when she pulled out a black vibrator. "I brought a toy for us to play with," she said. "Here... push this into my pussy, baby. You can fuck me with it while you're licking my clit."

Ronnie grabbed it from her, a wicked grin on his face. He guided the tapered end to the entrance of her cunt and, putting his palm over the end, slowly shoved it into her. Mindy groaned with delight and lowered her mouth to his cock again.

Pushing and pulling on the plastic penis, Ronnie lay beneath Mindy's crotch and watched it fuck in and out of her pussy only inches from his nose. Mindy spread her legs wider to give him maximum access. I watched her suck on his cock energetically, using both hand and mouth to stroke and massage it. Ronnie shifted his grip to the end of the vibrator and twisted the switch. I could hear it start to hum, sending its vibrations deep into her middle.

"Oh, jeez, baby!" Mindy cried. "Oh, god! Mmmmmmmm! Oh, yes! That's wonderful. So good!"

She resumed sucking Ronnie's cock passionately. Her mouth and fingers formed one long tube that she slid up and down his straining erection, squeezing and licking and lashing it with her tongue. Mindy twisted her wrist back and forth as she pumped up and down his boner. She was moaning almost constantly, now, which must have felt to Ronnie like he had a vibrator wrapped around his prick.

Both of them were nearing a feverish peak, both of them moaning and uttering little cries of passion. Ronnie had attacked Mindy's clit with his tongue again, licking and nibbling and probing at the top of her opening. Suddenly, Mindy jerked her mouth off his cock and pulled her pussy away from his mouth. The vibrator slipped out of her pussy and dropped onto Ronnie's chest, his fingers still holding the base.

"Ooooh, baby, I was about to come," Mindy said, looking back at his glistening face, "and I could tell you were getting close, too. But I don't want to come this way. I want you inside me."

Ronnie didn't answer, but he clearly agreed because he started climbing out from beneath Mindy. She moved forward toward his feet. Ronnie switched off the vibrator and tossed it down beside them on the mattress.

"Put it into me from behind, baby," Mindy begged. "I want you to shove that cock all the way into my pussy and fuck me with it. Come on, Ronnie. Put it in me."

Ronnie grabbed his cock with one hand and moved up behind Mindy on his knees. He had to push down on his straining boner to lower it to the target. As it slid between her slick pussy lips, Mindy raised up to help him guide the glistening prick to the entrance of her fuck hole. The muscles in Ronnie's ass tightened as he pushed his cock into her.

As it slid into her tunnel, Mindy swayed her back, raising her ass higher, guiding his prick into the depths of her pussy. She pushed herself back toward him with her arms, taking him all the way in. Ronnie put a hand on each of her hips and began to push and pull at them, sliding her cunt back and forth on his cock. Mindy put her head down on the mattress and fucked him back, moaning and groaning with increasing passion.

Ronnie knelt behind her, pumping his hips back and forth to slide his prick in and out of Mindy's pussy. His hands rested lightly on her ass, stroked along the soft cheeks, slid down around her waist to caress the insides of her thighs. Leaning forward and supporting himself on one hand, he moved the other to her belly and down to her snatch, pushing a finger between the slippery lips to fondle and tweak her clit. Mindy gasped and drove her cunt back at his invading cockshaft.

Then she rose up on her arms again, and pushed backward against Ronnie, making him sit back on his heels. Spreading her thighs wide to push her pussy all the way down onto his cock, she rolled her hips around on his thighs, working the long, thin prick inside her channel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.