Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 8: Talking It Over

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Talking It Over - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The next day, Mindy wanted to know everything. I was watching TV in my room when she stuck her head in the door. Mom was outside, puttering in the yard. Dad was in the den, "watching" TV through his eyelids.

"Well?" she asked, arching both eyebrows.

"Well what?"

"So what happened when you two bunnies scurried off to the bushes?" Mindy said, stepping into the doorway and leaning against the frame.

I didn't say anything. I was all mixed up inside -- proud of my exploits with Susan, embarrassed at Mindy wanting to know, and a little pissed off about seeing her humping Ronnie in the front seat.

"Come on," Mindy pleaded.

"What do you want to know," I said, continuing to watch the TV.

"Don't be a crud, Willy," Mindy said. "Did you guys get it on?"

"Some."

Mindy made an exasperated face, rolling her eyes to heaven. "Are you going to tell me or play dodge ball all day?"

"I thought guys weren't supposed to tell," I said, still not looking at her.

"Hey, this is Mindy, your sister, remember? The one you've been banging for the past month?"

I looked at her. "What about you and Ronnie, then? Did you get it on?" I couldn't help letting a little jealousy show in my tone.

Mindy came over and sat on the foot of the bed. She put a hand on my knee and gave me an understanding smile.

"Yes," she said, looking me in the eye, "we sure did. I gave him a blowjob at the drive-in, but you know that. Then I let him fuck me while you two were off playing. Is that what you want to know? Did I enjoy it? You bet! Will I let him do me again? Probably. But mostly I was keeping him busy so that you and Susan could have a chance. Did it work?"

I looked at the TV but didn't see it. I was trying to sort out my feelings. I knew Mindy and Ronnie had screwed in the car while Susan and I were off in the bushes. We'd seen them. But that wasn't the same as Mindy admitting it to me.

"Look, Willy," Mindy said, "I guess I understand how you feel. But don't go crazy on me. I love you and I always will. I don't regret anything we did. It was great! But we've got to move on, baby. That's why I set you up with Susan, remember? It made me a little jealous, too, to think of you with her -- but I wanted you to get in on with her. I wanted you to have somebody else. So... did you?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Was it good?"

"Yeah," I said, unable to keep from smiling.

"How good?" Mindy asked.

"Real good," I said.

"That's better," she said, giving my knee a squeeze. "Now, tell me all about it."

Gradually, Mindy dragged it all out of me. She had been pretty sure Susan was sucking my cock in the back seat at the drive-in but had been too busy giving Ronnie a blowjob herself to check. I told her I had licked Susan's pussy and made her come, and I described how she had climbed over me and ridden my cock until I had shot my cum into her pussy. Well, I admitted in response to Mindy's question, not into her pussy, exactly, but into a rubber that Susan had put on me.

Talking about it was getting us both horny. I had to adjust my pants because my erection was pulling the crotch up and squeezing my balls. Mindy kept pressing her legs together and rubbing her thighs back and forth. She crossed her legs and rocked a foot back and forth. I was pretty sure it pressed her thighs together and indirectly stimulated her clit.

Mindy said Ronnie's cock was a little longer than mine but not as thick. While it felt good, she said, she liked mine better, liked the way it stretched her when I put it in. Mindy also admitted that she hadn't gotten off with Ronnie, being too concerned with the situation and all. She laid her hand in her lap casually and let her fingers trace along the top of her snatch.

"Jeez," she said, looking over her shoulder at the door, "I wish..." -- she paused, glanced at me, then looked away -- "I wish Ronnie was here now."

I was hurt for a moment, but then I realized that wasn't what she had really started to say.

"Ronnie isn't here," I said, "but I am."

"Damn," Mindy said, pressing her fingers into her crotch, "I'm so fucking horny, Willy." She caught her lower lip between her teeth, moved her fingers in a circle, and gave a little shudder.

"Come here," I said, patting the bed on the other side of me.

"No, Willy, we can't!" Mindy said, but I knew she didn't really mean it.

"Not all the way," I said, "but... just unbutton your shorts. And open the door to the bathroom. You can slip out through there and into your room if somebody starts up the stairs. We'll hear the stairs if anyone does." Our rooms were separated by the bathroom we shared. And we both knew the stairs creaked when anyone walked on them -- we'd taken advantage of that throughout our childhood.

"Oh, jeez, Willy, I don't know..." Mindy hesitated.

"Let me pay back the favor I owe you for Susan," I said. "Come on over here."

She stood up and went through the connecting door into the bathroom. I heard her open the door into her room. Then she came back, leaving my door open, too. She turned my television down slightly, then walked over to me. Mindy's eyes were feverish as she unbuttoned the top button of her shorts and slid the zipper down about half way.

"Do you think we really should?" she asked, although she'd already made up her mind.

"Yeah," I said, "I think we should. Come here, sis."

I scooted back on the bed and, turning her around so that her back was facing me, I pulled her down between my legs. Mindy rested her back against me. She turned her head to kiss my cheek.

"I wish Mom and Dad weren't here," she whispered. "I'd love to fuck you, right now."

"Me, too," I said, bringing both of my hands up in front of her to cup her tits. She pressed back against my hands.

I let go with one hand, pulling her back against me with the other, and slid it into the front of her shorts. Wiggling my fingers under the elastic of her panties, I pushed them downward across her pussy hair and then lower still. I felt the lips of her cunt, damp and steamy under her panties. Pressing inward with my middle finger, I rolled it around on her clit.

Mindy let out a long sigh. I felt a tremor go through her body. Pushing my hand deeper into her panties, I slid my middle finger between the lips and into her fuck channel. Mindy spread her legs wider to help me and pushed her hips forward to meet my invading finger.

"Oh, jesus, Willy, that feels so good," she whispered. "Fuck me with your finger, baby."

I began to slide my finger in and out of her pussy. Every so often, I dragged it all the way out and up to the top of her opening to circle a fingertip around and over her clit. Mindy began to pant, and she rocked her hips back and forth, fucking herself on my finger.

She sat up slightly and slipped a hand behind her back, quickly finding my hard cock and squeezing it. As I continued to probe her pussy and stroke her clit with my fingers, she worked her hand up and down on my prick through my pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.