Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 7: Back to the Bushes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back to the Bushes - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

"Damn!" I said, when our laughter died down.

"Double damn!" said Mindy. "That guard sure screwed things up."

"More like un-screwed..." Ronnie said.

"What time is it?" Susan asked. I looked at my watch. It was nearly 10 p.m.

"The movie's almost over," Ronnie said. "You guys wanna get out of here?"

We all said yes. Ronnie started the car and Mindy hung the speaker back on its pole. Then, keeping his lights off, Ronnie quietly pulled out and exited from the drive-in.

"Where to?" he asked.

"We've still got an hour and a half," Mindy said. She looked at me. "How about Milligan Park?"

"What's at Milligan Park?" Ronnie asked.

"Bushes," Mindy answered, "and darkness."

"Is it safe?" Susan asked.

"I hope not," Mindy said. We all laughed.

Ronnie quickly drove us to the park, which was only a couple of miles away. Since we had been there recently, I was pretty sure what Mindy had in mind. She guided Ronnie to a parking spot behind a building that was used for recreation during the day. It was hidden from the road, and the nearest light was a couple of hundred feet away. Mindy looked over the seat at me.

"Car or bush?" she asked.

"There's a blanket in the trunk," Ronnie volunteered.

"Bush, I guess," I said. I opened the car door and climbed out, then offered a hand to Susan, who slid out beside me. Ronnie popped the trunk latch from inside the car, and I grabbed the blanket. "C'mon," I said to Susan, taking her hand again.

"See you in one hour," Mindy said out the window.

"Right," I said, glancing at my watch. It was 10 minutes after 10.

I led Susan across an open area. The bushes Mindy and I had used earlier that week were only a short walk away but screened from the rec building by a long, high hedge. When we reached the bushes, I ducked down and crawled through the short tunnel that led to the open area inside. Susan followed.

"I take it you've been here before," she said as I spread out the blanket.

"Once," I said, then added a lie. "Mindy told me about it."

"I don't care," Susan said, sitting beside me. "It's perfect."

I put my arm around her, and she tilted her face up to be kissed. I was happy to oblige. The moon was out and almost full. Its cool light filtered through the branches above us, dim but enough to see each other. Sometime during the kiss, we sank down onto the blanket and stretched out. I slid a leg between Susan's, and she opened them wide enough to let me push my thigh up against her pussy, then locked her legs around it.

"Whew," she said, when we finally broke apart to catch our breath. "I love the way you kiss."

I smiled at her. Susan was lying mostly on her back, with my arm under her neck. She looked up at me through half-open eyes.

"Now," she said, "where were we?"

"Well, for one thing," I said, sliding my free hand up under her halter top and cupping one of her large breasts, "I don't remember having all this cloth in the way."

She smiled at me. "I can fix that," she said. She rolled away from me onto her stomach and started to reach up behind her back, then stopped. "You can do this easier, I think."

I pushed up the back of her halter to reveal her bra strap. I managed to release the hooks again without embarrassing myself with too much fumbling. When the second one came free, the two sides of the strap slid apart. I put my hand in the space between and massaged Susan's back.

"Ummm," she said, "that feels good." I ran my hand up to her neck and onto her shoulder, pushing the top strap to the side and working the muscles there. Then I moved my hand to the other side of her neck and did the same. Susan hunched and rolled her shoulders under my fingers, enjoying the massage.

"Wait a second," she said, when I paused. She pushed up onto her knees beside me, crossed her hands in front of herself, and pulled the halter top and bra off. Her breasts, despite their size, scarcely sagged at all.

I raised up on one elbow and captured the closest nipple with my mouth, sucking on it. I put my hand behind Susan's back and pulled her into me, mashing her tit into my face. After a few moments, I shifted my attack to her other tit. She turned her shoulder toward me to help. Her hand rested on my thigh, just below my crotch. I sucked hard on the nipple, and she squeezed the flesh of my thigh.

I pulled my mouth away, and Susan dropped down onto the blanket beside me again. She cuddled up close and pressed her huge mammaries against my chest. I loved the way the felt against me, but it wasn't quite right.

"Now it's my turn," I said, pushing up far enough to strip off my t-shirt, then settling back down next to Susan. This time, when I pulled her close, her soft tits pressed against my naked chest. I could feel both of her hard little nipples boring into my breast.

"Jesus," I said, "I can't tell you how good that feels."

In response, Susan squirmed against me, rubbing her soft, bare tits on my chest. We kissed again, passionately, pressing our bodies together. My leg was mashed up against her pussy, and Susan humped her hips back and forth, rubbing her crotch against my leg. I could feel the heat of her center through my jeans.

I pulled back from the kiss and laid my hand on her thigh, just above the knee. Unsure of how far she would go, I slowly stroked my way higher and higher on the sensitive inside of her leg. Susan made no move to stop me. In fact, she raised her upper leg higher to give me plenty of room and encouragement. When I reached the bottom of her short shorts, I moved up farther and laid my fingers directly onto her pussy.

Susan pushed herself up against me, obviously welcoming my touch. Emboldened by her openness, I ran my hand up and down her notch. The crotch of her shorts was faintly damp.

"Ummmm," Susan murmured. "I like that." To emphasize her point, she rocked her hips back and forth, helping me rub her pussy. Then she moved a hand between us and found my hardening cock where it was straining outward against my jeans.

"We haven't got much time," Susan said. "Why don't we get naked?"

She moved her hand away from me to the waist of her shorts and began to unbutton them. Before I could even move, she had released the button, pulled the zipper down, and was beginning to work the tight shorts and panties down over her hips. I watched in amazement as her slim hips came into view, followed by the dark patch of hair below her belly. When the shorts were out from under her fanny, she bent and raised her knees and quickly slid her shorts off over her feet. She was completely naked beside me.

"Are you just going to look?" Susan asked, coquettishly.

"No," I said, suddenly seized with the desire to do something I'd only daydreamed about. "I'm going to lick."

I rolled between her legs, pushing my body downward. I grabbed her knees and tried to push them apart. At first, Susan resisted.

"No..." she said, without conviction. "I..."

I had my chin between her legs and wedged downward far enough to lick at the inside of her leg. I continued to push forward, and Susan yielded gradually, allowing me to lick higher and higher up her thighs. She was making little sounds of distress that weren't quite a "no." As I got closer and closer to her middle, they changed tone, becoming faint groans of pleasure.

"Oh, Willy, I've never..." Susan said, uncertain herself of what she wanted. "Oh, please... Oh, oh..."

I ignored what she was saying, since it was obvious that she only half meant it. As my head pressed farther between her thighs, I caught the musky scent of her, the aroma of her arousal. Finally, my nose grazed the kinky patch of hair just above her pussy.

To tell the truth, I was uncertain about this myself, having never done it before. But I wanted to do something new with this girl. Her openness and eagerness had me quivering with desire. I had read of this, dreamed of this.

Slowly, tentatively, I stuck out my tongue and pushed it at Susan's pussy. It touched hair first, then the outer lips, which were slick with her juices. I pushed forward a little more, and my tongue slid between the lips into a narrow valley.

"Ohhhh, god," Susan whispered. "Ooooooh."

She seemed to like what I was doing. I worked my tongue around, back and forth, up and down. Near the bottom of the slit, my tongue felt the opening of her pussy. I pushed my lips up against Susan's cunt and stuck my tongue all the way out, probing into her channel.

"Ummmmm," she moaned. "Oh, yessssss."

Thrusting my tongue in and out, I fucked her pussy with it. Susan shuddered and pressed herself up to my mouth. She rolled her hips, working me around inside her, and spread her thighs wider apart.

I lapped my tongue upward and felt it slide across a little mound of flesh near the top. The effect on Susan was electric. She gasped, and her hips jerked involuntarily.

"Oh, god, Willy," she whispered, "do that again!"

Moving my mouth upward slightly to center over her clit, I lapped at it with my tongue. Then I stiffened my tongue and moved it around and around the little nubbin. Susan wrapped her hands behind my head, pulling me into her pussy, and mashed her cunt against my face.

"Ummmmm... Ummmmmmm," she moaned with increasing intensity. "Oh my god, Willy, that feels so good. Lick me! Oh, yesss! Ah! Ah! Yessss. So good!"

I was really getting into it, now. I slid my arms around the outside of her hips and put a hand on either side of her pussy, spreading the lips apart to give me better access. Pulling her to me, I ground my mouth against Susan's cunt, twisting from side to side as my tongue lashed at her clit.

"Oh, jeez, I'm gonna come," Susan whispered harshly. "Just a little more... just a little more... Yes... Yes... UmmmmmMMMMMM!"

Her voice rose toward a shriek that she cut off before it became too loud. Grabbing her top from beside her, Susan stuffed it into her mouth to muffle her cries. Her hips jerked and bucked beneath me, seemingly out of her control. I hung on tight and kept whipping my tongue across her pleasure button.

Finally, Susan grabbed my hair and forcibly pulled me back away from her pussy, squeezing her thighs together to keep me from licking her again. She pulled the halter out of her mouth.

"No more," Susan gasped. "No more. I can't take it."

She let go of my hair and collapsed weakly on her back, her breathing ragged, as she came down from the intensity of her come. I started to lean in and give her pussy a final lick, but she put her hand over it, blocking me.

"Oh, really, Willy, no more, please!" she pleaded. "It was wonderful -- really wonderful -- but I can't stand anymore right now."

I pulled back, satisfied and pleased with what I had done. I kissed and licked at Susan's inner thighs, gradually pulling my head out from between her legs. I moved up and lay down beside her. She rolled toward me to snuggle, and I slid and arm under her neck.

"Jesus, Willy, that was incredible!" Susan whispered. She raised her head and kissed me, then smiled. "You taste like me," she said. "You've got my pussy juice all over your face." She took her hand and wiped it over my mouth and chin. Then she licked her fingers.

"Did you like it?" I asked, knowing the answer but wanting her to tell me again.

"I don't think I've ever come that hard," Susan said. "I knew I was wound up, after the movie and all, but... Well, there are no words to describe it. The moment you touched me with your tongue, I knew I was going to come."

She looked down into my eyes. "I didn't want you to do that, at first," she said. "I've never let anyone do that before."

We traded smiles. I was pleased that I had been the first, for some reason. I had begun to suspect, I guess, that there wouldn't be any firsts with Susan. She seemed to be pretty experienced.

"But, poor Willy, what about you?" she asked, speaking as much to herself as to me. "First we get interrupted at the drive-in, and now you've taken care of me, but you still haven't got anything, have you?" She slid her hand down my chest, over my stomach and onto my groin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.