Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 6: Drive-In Dive-In

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Drive-In Dive-In - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Ronnie and Susan Modine picked up Mindy and me at just after 7 p.m. on Saturday evening in their family's Chevy sedan. We were going to the drive-in, and the show was set to start at 8 p.m.

I had called Susan the same day Mindy had told me about her arrangement with them. At dinner, Mom and Dad apologized for making plans for me and told me that I wasn't obligated. I acted the part of The Noble Son, assuring them that I didn't mind chaperoning Mindy on her first official date and that "Who knows? I might even have fun." They seemed pleased by my attitude.

When I called Susan after dinner, her mother answered and called her to the phone.

"Hi!" said Susan, when she picked it up. She sounded happy.

"Hi yourself," I said. "Uh... I guess Mindy has sort of set us up for Saturday night. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "I was hoping you'd call. How 'bout you? Is it okay with you?"

"Uh huh," I said. "Sometimes my little sister meddles, but I think this time she did good. I'm looking forward to it. I probably wouldn't have had the nerve to call you on my own."

"Well, that would be a shame," Susan said. "I'm glad you did."

We chatted for a while, making (confirming) plans for Saturday night. I felt comfortable with her almost immediately, and we bantered about brothers and sisters and how ya love to hate 'em. She said Ronnie was a royal pain, sometimes, but he wasn't so bad now that they were older. I admitted that Mindy wasn't so bad now, either. I didn't say that she could be very bad these days, but I thought it.

After talking with Susan, I felt a lot better about the coming date. I liked the way she talked to me and even admitted to myself that I was looking forward to going out with her, regardless of what happened.

The next two days passed slowly, though. I wasn't convinced that the bird in the bush was worth giving up for the one in hand. I followed Mindy around the house with soulful eyes, hoping for some attention. I still wanted her.

But Mindy was keeping her distance. She wasn't cold to me, but she made it clear that nothing was going to happen. Saturday morning, we washed the cars together again, which stirred up memories for me. I couldn't help getting turned on, and I know Mindy noticed it, but she said and did nothing.

Afterward, when we went in to change clothes, I grabbed her in the hallway and wrapped my arms around her. Mindy gave me a warm hug, but the sexual content was zero. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered "Save it for tonight," then slipped out of my arms and went into her room.

Ronnie did a good job with Mom and Dad. He came into the house -- Susan with him -- shook Dad's hand and called him "sir," complimented Mom's hairdo, and chatted with my folks until Mindy was ready.

Susan came over and stood next to me, saying little but giving me a nice smile. She was wearing a matching shorts and halter top outfit, with her long, dark hair in a ponytail. The top was one of those bare midriff thingies that draped loosely from her tits, which sat up firm and high on her chest. My imagination had not exaggerated them. The girl was built. Even my dad noticed. I saw him run his eyes down her body a couple of times when he thought nobody was looking.

Mindy appeared before the conversation had time to lag, bouncing down the stairs, smiling. She was wearing cutoffs and a sleeveless blouse, with a sweater draped over one arm. (Mom had insisted on the sweater.) We made quick goodbyes after confirming that, yes, we would be back by 11:30. Mom and Dad watched from the window as we climbed into the car.

Susan opened the back door and got in, sliding across to leave room for me. I followed, admiring her firm, teenage ass as she climbed in, resisting the temptation to pat it. Ronnie held the door for Mindy, then went around to the driver's side. He started the car, signalled, and pulled away carefully. Mom waved from the window, and Mindy waved back.

"Free at last!" Mindy said, and we all laughed.

Once we got to the drive-in, we bought tickets for some crime movie that I don't remember the title of. Frankly, I didn't watch much of it. Ronnie picked a spot toward the back to park, although there were plenty of slots open closer to the screen. The four of us made a trip to the snack bar and returned to the car with more than 15 minutes to showtime.

We chatted while waiting for the movie to begin. Ronnie and Mindy sat far apart, turning almost sideways in their seats to talk with Susan and me. Ronnie and I would be juniors in September. We were both in the college prep curriculum and had shared several classes in the past two years. Mindy and Susan had lots of things in common -- classes, drill team, friends, and so on.

Finally, the movie started. The lights went out in the parking lot and the previews came up on the screen. Mindy adjusted the volume of the speaker, which was on her side. Then, giving me a look, she slid across the front seat next to Ronnie. That put her head right in front of Susan, who promptly slid to right, next to me.

Somewhere about the start of the actual movie, Ronnie put his arm around Mindy, but made no other move. It was still pretty light out. When Susan and I finished our soft drinks and the popcorn we were sharing, she put them on the floor to her left. I offered my hand, and she took it, scooting up closer. We watched the movie for a while, holding hands.

Finally, about an hour into the movie, it was fully dark. A love scene had begun up on the screen. The hero was about to get it on with the girl he had picked up at a bar.

I saw Ronnie turn and look at Mindy. She looked back. Ronnie lifted an eyebrow, quizzically, flicking his eyes toward the back seat. Mindy made a little move of her head that meant "Who cares?" She leaned toward Ronnie and raised her lips to be kissed. Ronnie was happy to oblige.

I couldn't help feel a pang of jealously. Those were my sister's lips, who only a few days ago had used them to kiss me, instead of this... this... stranger. I'm sure I was glaring at them.

Susan either knew or sensed something. Perhaps she assumed it was big brother feeling protective. Anyway, she squeezed my hand and got my attention. When I looked at her, she smiled and scooted closer, and raised her own lips to be kissed. I did, and then I didn't pay any attention to Ronnie and Mindy for a long time.

When Susan kissed, she didn't fool around about it. As soon as my lips touched hers, I felt her tongue lick out and slide across them, then dart out, probe between my lips and retreat. I pushed my tongue forward in response and she opened to me, welcomed me, licked at my tongue with hers. We mashed our lips together, turning our heads from side to side as we dived into a passionate kiss.

We might never have ended that first kiss except that our position was a little awkward. I pulled my hand away from where Susan was clutching it in her lap and put my arm around her neck. Then I kissed her again, and she kissed me back. And how.

She turned toward me, making an eager, welcoming sound in her throat, and pressed those gorgeous, enormous chest pillows against me. I slid my other arm across us and under her arm, pulling her to me, which just happened to lay my biceps against left tit. If I had flexed my arm muscle, I'd have made that luscious tit bounce against its twin. Susan didn't seem to mind; she just pressed harder against me.

After a while, I broke away from her lips and started kissing other handy places. I kissed across her cheek and blew in her ear, then followed it with the tip of my tongue. I kissed my way down her jaw and onto her neck, nibbling at the sensitive spot behind her jaw. When I moved lower, kissing the hollow of her neck, Susan relaxed back against the seat, letting her head tilt back and giving me free access.

Dimly, in the background, I had heard Ronnie and Mindy shifting around and murmuring to each other. Now, when I glanced up, they had disappeared. From what I could make out, based mostly on sound, they were lying with their head toward the passenger side, kissing and fondling each other. I heard Mindy whisper "Wait... Here..." and a sigh accompanied by rustling clothing.

Susan took my hand and sank backward slowly on the seat, her head pointed in the opposite direction. She tugged on my hand, pulling me toward her. I got my knees on the seat and then laid down beside her and partly on her. My left leg was sort of lying awkward on top of hers until Mindy raised one knee, letting my leg slide between hers. I pressed it forward until it was stopped by her middle. Susan spread her legs wider and pushed her hips forward, rubbing her pussy along the top of my thigh.

Susan giggled as I snuggled up close.

"Hello," she whispered. "Have we met?"

"Permit me to introduce myself," I said, mimicking her bantering tone. "I'm a man of wealth and taste."

"You taste good!" Susan said, grinning. "And smell good, too."

She pushed up against me, rubbing her pussy on my thigh again, dragging it slowly and deliberately up and down. My boner swelled between us, digging into her stomach.

"Please to make your acquaintance, you devil, you," she said. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers again, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Susan opened wide to me, teasing my tongue with her own.

I could hear more muffled sounds from the front seat. Besides increasingly heavy breathing and the soft, smacking sounds of kisses, I heard the faint pop of a snap being released, followed by the sibilant rasp of a zipper. A moment later, I heard Mindy moan faintly.

All this might have bothered -- or at least interested -- me, but I had my hands full with (and of) Susan. Risking a rebuff, I slid my free hand up her arm and slipped it inward and cupped it over her tit. Far from rejecting me, however, Susan pushed her shoulder forward and pressed her soft breast into my palm, obviously relishing my touch there. She kissed me harder, passionately, then put her hand on my butt and pulled me into her, pushing up against me at the same time with her hips.

I kneaded Susan's tit for a while. Then, taking advantage of the short, loose halter top, I slid my hand under it and resumed my attentions to her breast, one layer of cloth closer to bare flesh. Susan didn't seem to mind at all, again pressing herself up against my hand and rolling her shoulders.

Emboldened by her acceptance, I pushed my fingers over the top edge of her bra and poked them down into the cup. The soft, creamy flesh of Susan's voluptuous tit pressed back against the top of my fingers. Still getting no objection, I pushed my fingers deeper and touched the firm nub of her nipple, straining against the fabric of her bra.

Susan put her lips to my ear.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Touch me. Ahhhhh!" She wriggled her body against me. Pushing still deeper, I was able to trap her nipple between two fingers and roll it gently back and forth.

"Ahhhhh," Susan sighed, "that feels good." She pulled her chest in, shrinking slightly inside her bra and giving me a little more room to toy with her hard button nipple.

"Wait," she whispered. She tried to lift up against my weight and awkwardly tried to get her free hand behind her back but soon gave up and flopped back against the car seat.

"I can't do it," Susan hissed. "Can you unhook me?"

Wondering at this bold, sexy girl, I slipped my fingers out of her bra cup and, still under her loose top, slid my hand behind her back. Susan raised up as much as she could again, and I crawled my fingers along the strap of her bra until I found the clasps. Pinching the fabric together from either side, I was delighted when both hooks immediately slid free, just as if I had done this a thousand times.

Susan sighed with relief and laid back down as I pulled my hand out from behind her. Before I could move it back to her tit, she reached between us, curled her fingers under her halter and grasped the bottom edge of her bra. Then, wriggling her shoulders and moving her hand from one cup to the other, Susan worked both the halter and her bra over her breasts and up under her armpits, baring herself from the waist up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.