Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 5: A Bird in the Bush

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Bird in the Bush - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

The next opportunity Mindy and I had for sex didn't turn out the way I expected.

We had arranged to meet at the park, each leaving separately with different explanations of where we were going and when we would be back. I had said I was "going to shoot some hoops" at the park, and Mindy was going shopping at the mall with her friend, Crystal. Instead, we met at the playground.

There was a place I had discovered where a cluster of bushes concealed an open space big enough for two but invisible from the outside. We slipped through the bushes, and I pulled a blanket out of my sports bag and spread it on the ground in the clearing.

We laid down together and began kissing and hugging. But when I put a hand on Mindy's tit, she didn't respond as usual. I could tell something was wrong.

"What's up?" I asked. "You seem distracted."

"I'm sorry," Mindy said, "it's just..."

"Yeah?"

"Well... I've been thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"About us," she said. "Look, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but this isn't going anywhere."

"What do you mean?" I asked, although I was pretty sure where she was going. The truth is, I'd been thinking much the same.

"Well, I don't exactly see us growing up and getting married," Mindy said. "We can't even go out together. You know that. This has been fun -- don't get me wrong -- but it can't go on forever."

I laid back and looked at the sky through a screen of branches. I sighed.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I said. "But..."

"Look, Willy, I want you to know something," Mindy said. "I love you, really love you. I've always looked up to you. And I've wanted to ball you for a long time. When I first learned about sex, you were the first person I imagined doing it with."

"Me, too," I said. "I mean, I really love you, Mindy. I used to fantasize about you all the time, but I never really expected to do anything about it. Now... Well, I don't want to let you go."

"I know. I don't want to stop, either," she said. "But it isn't right, and if we keep on we're going to get caught."

I thought about that for a while. I didn't like it, but I had to admit she was right. Mindy had laid her head on my shoulder, and I had my arm around her. I wrestled with myself. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I loved Mindy, except as a sister, but I liked her a lot and I sure as hell loved fucking her. I didn't want to give it up.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't know if I can stop. Seeing you, being around you... Well, it would be hard."

"I know," Mindy said. "I've been thinking about that, too." She raised her head off my shoulder to look at me, then put her head down again. "And I think maybe I've got an idea..."

"Yeah?" I said. "What?"

"Well..." Mindy hesitated, then took the plunge. "I was thinking it wouldn't be so hard on you -- and me, too -- if we had somebody else to be with. You know what I mean. Somebody to do it with."

The first thought that went through my mind was a jealous one. I thought that Mindy was dumping me because she had somebody else lined up that she wanted to screw. And the thought of somebody else -- anybody else -- between her thighs, putting his dick in her pussy, fondling and sucking her tits... well, it made me sad and mad and a lot of other stuff I couldn't put a name to.

But Mindy surprised me.

"And I was thinking," she said, "well, it's easier for me, you know. I mean, I can pretty much get anybody I want. You know, bat my eyes, wiggle my hips, stick out my chest. Guys are easy that way."

"Yeah," I said, wishing someone would bat, wiggle and stick out in my direction. My heart was still sinking.

"So, I thought the main thing was to find someone for you," Mindy continued, "because if you had somebody else, it would be easier to stop."

"Yeah," I said, sighing, "but it's not like I've got a bunch of 'em lining up for me, you know. I've never even had a real girlfriend." Just admitting that made me feel even more depressed.

"Well," said Mindy, "I think I've got someone for you."

My plunging emotions came to an abrupt halt and turned the other direction. I had a sudden vision of plunging my prick into a faceless but otherwise voluptuous body. Somebody else? For me?

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Mindy said, "you know Susan Modine?"

My heart thumped. Yes, I knew who Susan Modine was. She was a classmate of Mindy's and, like Mindy, had a brother who was a year older -- Ronnie -- who was in my class. Susan was, to put it simply, a fox, with long black hair, dark eyes, and the biggest tits in the ninth grade. She was in the drill team with Mindy.

"Yeah... so?"

"I have it on good authority that she goes all the way."

"How do you know?" I asked, immediately lost in a fantasy of shoving my prick into Susan Modine.

"Uh... One of the guys I balled told me he had slept with her."

"So what?" I said. "Guys say that all the time. It doesn't mean it's true."

"Yeah, I know that, believe me," Mindy said, "so I asked her. We had a long heart-to-heart talk about boys last week."

"And... ?"

"Well, in so many words, she's a horny little bitch who's hot to trot... sorta like me. But she's been fucking since she was 12."

"No!"

"Yes! And guess who's high on her list for Mr. Next?"

I gaped at her. Mindy gave me a devilish smile.

"That's right, big brother," she said, "none other than you. Oh, she didn't exactly guarantee she'll pull her panties down at the first opportunity, but that was the general idea. She said, and I quote, 'I'd sure like to jump his bones!' And..."

My heart was pounding, and my mind was reeling. Susan Modine?? Me?? Then I realized Mindy was waiting.

"And..." I prompted.

"And you've got a date with her Saturday night," Mindy said. "Or you will if you call her, that is. A double date, actually."

"W-w-what?" All this was moving too fast for me, and I was having trouble keeping up.

"A double date, like in two couples going out together," Mindy said, giving me a peculiar smile. "Ronnie has his driver's license, and he can get their car."

"Who's Ronnie going to take?" I asked.

"Me," said Mindy, with a triumphant grin.

"But... but... Will Mom and Dad let you go out on a real date?" I asked. This had lately been a sore point around our house, with Mindy contending she was old enough to start dating, and the folks resisting the idea.

"I talked it over with them last night while you were out," Mindy said, her grin spreading even wider. "They agreed -- reluctantly. But guess what finally convinced them? They like the idea of you going along on my first date as chaperone! How do you like that?!"

We both laughed uproariously, wrapping our arms around each other and collapsing onto the ground. If the folks only knew!

When we stopped laughing, Mindy rolled over halfway onto me. She looked at me seriously.

"There's a couple of things..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, first, don't think I'm doing this because I'm tired of you or anything like that," Mindy said, wrinkling her brow. "Because, if you weren't my brother, I think I just might be in love with you. And I'd be real happy to just go on like we have." She hesitated for a moment.

"But we're just asking for trouble if we keep going, you know. And if I get hung up on you, what the hell am I going to do about it, anyway? You know?"

"Yeah, I know, sis," I said, saddened by the reality confronting us. I was at least half in love with her myself, but I knew we couldn't go on this way forever.

"And another thing," Mindy said. "Don't you go getting jealous on me. I'm gonna be in the front seat with Ronnie and... Well, I don't know what's gonna happen -- probably nothing -- but if I decide to let Ronnie touch the goodies, you behave yourself. I mean, don't take this chaperone thing to heart, you know? You concentrate on Susan, and get us out of this mess. Keep your eyes on the screen or on Susan. I can take care of myself, you know what I mean?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.