Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 4: Bathroom Bonk

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bathroom Bonk - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

After that, Mindy and I fucked as often as we could, including a number of times when we really shouldn't have taken the chance. We were both horny as hell and ready to go at a moment's notice. I screwed her in my bed one Saturday night after I came home from a date. She sucked me off in the garage again while Mom was fixing dinner and Dad was expected home any minute.

She taught me to lick and suck her, too, and I quickly got to like it after some initial misgivings. One Sunday, while Mom and Dad were visiting friends, we spent almost the entire afternoon in bed sucking each other, either taking turns making the other come or sixty-nining each other at the same time.

Another time, a Saturday, Mom and Dad had left us at home to get ready for a birthday party at our Aunt's house while they went shopping for a gift. Mindy and I flipped a coin to see who got the shower first, and I won.

I had my head under the shower, washing shampoo out of my hair, when I head the shower door slide open behind me. I looked back over my shoulder, and there was Mindy, naked, slipping into the shower with me.

"I've always wanted to do this," she said with a grin.

While I finished rinsing my hair, Mindy moved up behind me and began to rub her body against mine. I could feel her tits, slick with soap, sliding across my back, her pert nipples erect and drawing lines across my skin. I could also feel her wiry bush against my ass. My prick sprang to full attention like a soldier saluting.

I twisted around in Mindy's arms, bringing our chests together, and gave her a deep soul kiss. While our tongues played, I slowly turned her around until her back was to the shower head and water was cascading down over us both. I rotated her in the stream of water, getting her wet all over, then picked up the soap and began to slide it across her chest, around and over her tits, and down across her stomach. I started to slide it between her legs, but she stopped me.

"Wait," Mindy said, "let me wash your chest."

She had a great method for doing so. Mindy took the bar of soap from my hands and lathered up her own front, running her hands over her own tits, cupping each one and squeezing it, letting her fingers slip over them out to the hard little nipples that were poking out and demanding attention. I watched, enjoying the show of Mindy playing with herself.

Then she set the soap aside and hugged me, pressing our breasts together. She began to roll her shoulders and slide her chest up and around and down, almost dancing against me. The slippery, sensuous feel of her tits gliding across my chest was sexy as hell. I put my hands on her hips, pulling her middle against me, but leaving her top free so she could "wash" me.

After a while of this, I turned Mindy around with my back to the shower and her back to me. Picking up the soap, I reached around her and indulged myself in washing her from the neck down again, sliding my hands all over her, cupping and squeezing her breasts gently. Then, once again, I began to move the soap down her body.

As I crossed her stomach, I avoided her middle, instead sliding the soap down the top of each thigh in turn, reaching as low as I could. I also brought my hands around between us, first the left and then the right, running the soap bar over the cheeks of her ass. I moved my hands back around to the front again and let my hands slide over her stomach and down along the insides of her thighs. Mindy leaned back against me, rolling her shoulders in a slow, slippery rhythm, letting me play with her.

There was soap all over her front, and I set the bar in the tray and continued to run my hands over her front. Gradually, I moved my hands inward, sliding a hand up from as low as I could reach, between her thighs, to the point where her legs joined her torso. But I avoided actually touching her pussy, instead letting my fingers trail around the outside, up and over and down again. Mindy moved her feet as wide as possible in the tub, opening her thighs to give me freer access.

"Ummmm," she murmured, "that feels so good, Willy." She was leaning back against me, eyes closed. She moved her hips back and forth and around in circles. I could feel the muscles of her ass ripple, tightening and relaxing, as she moved. Both of us were covered with soap, and her butt cheeks slid around against my pelvis. My erect cock was pressed downward, and it slid up and down in the crack of her ass as she moved against me.

Finally, I moved my fingers over her pussy, cupping them over her sex and moving lightly up and down. Gradually, I pushed my middle finger a little deeper, so that it slipped between the lips of her cunt and slid back and forth through her slot. Mindy began to rock back and forth, which not only helped me stroke her pussy but also made my cock slide back and forth in her crack.

I moved my middle fingertip up to the top of her notch and began to run it lightly around and around, circling her clit, touching it gently, making it wobble under the light pressure of my finger. Mindy moaned and thrust her hips forward, spreading her thighs as wide as her position allowed, encouraging and welcoming my touch.

She was getting pretty excited by all this, and I thought for a while that she was going to abandon herself to the feeling, letting me stroke her to a climax. But after a while, just as her moans were becoming almost continuous, she pushed away from me suddenly, as if she had had to gather her strength to break away. She stepped forward, out of reach, and turned to face me.

"Whew!" Mindy said, obviously collecting herself. After a few deep breaths, she looked up and said, "Now it's my turn to wash you."

My cock was sticking out like a crowbar between us, so stiff that the tip was higher than where it joined my body. Mindy reached behind me, got the soap bar from the tray, and lathered up her hands. Then she put the soap back and wrapped both of her palms around me.

Instead of jacking back and forth, Mindy began to run her hands from the base of my cock out to the tip, over and over, pulling one palm down and off the end just as her other hand gripped me around the base and repeated the move. It was almost like milking, and the slippery, warm grasp of her palm sliding off over the sensitive head of my cock was very stimulating.

I began to rock my hips back and forth a little, fucking my cock through her hands. Mindy kept it up for a while, then took hold of my hips and turned me around to face the cascading water. It soon rinsed me off, which Mindy made sure of by running her hands all over me, from chest to knees, taking special care to get all the soap off my cock.

When I was thoroughly rinsed, Mindy slipped around me, moving me back a step and knelt down facing me. Cupping one hand behind my ass, she used the other to jack me off for several strokes. Then she leaned forward and took the head of my prick into her mouth.

The stream of water from the shower poured down over Mindy's head and shoulders. Eyes closed, she began to push her head back and forth, dragging her tightly pressed lips up and down my cock. When she pulled back, the water would arc over her head and splash against my belly until she thrust forward again, blocking the water and letting my prick slide into her mouth as deep as she could take it. Her thumb and forefinger made a tight ring around the base of my cock, constricting and holding it at just the right angle for her eager, sucking mouth.

I couldn't take very much of that. It had been several days since the last time we had fucked, and I could feel the tingling start in my scrotum. After about a minute of Mindy's oral work, I backed away, pulling my prick out of her mouth and her grasp. I offered her a hand and helped her to her feet. Then I turned her around, facing the shower head.

"Grab hold," I told Mindy. "I'm gonna fuck you right now."

Mindy reached up and took hold of the ledge that held soap and shampoo bottles. I pulled her hips back toward me, and she arched her back inward, thrusting her butt back toward me.

I grabbed my cock with one hand. With the other, I reached around in front of Mindy and between her legs, which she spread as widely as possible. Putting a finger on either side of her pussy, I spread the lips of her fuck channel while I guided my prick toward it with the other hand. Bending my knees slightly and probing forward, I felt the opening and pushed forward with my hips, seating my cock in the entrance of her cunt.

The water had washed the outer lips of Mindy's pussy free of lubrication, and the head of my prick almost squeaked as it worked its way in. A little farther in, however, there was plenty of juice. It was obvious that my little sister was pretty excited. After the initial resistance, my cock slid into her easily, except for the friction around the opening.

"Oh, yesssss," Mindy hissed. "That's just exactly what I wanted. Give it to me, Willy. Fuck it. Fuck my pussy hard."

I started jerking my hips back and forth, thrusting hard into Mindy's cock tube and then pulling back and thrusting again. Mindy pushed back against me, holding her butt firm against the pounding of my pelvis against her soft cheeks.

But the position was awkward for both of us, however sexy it was. Mindy's hands kept slipping off the ledge, which was slick with water and soap, making it hard for her to keep her balance. She tried shifting her grip to the shower head, but that raised her head too high and made the angle of penetration difficult.

Twice, my cock popped out of her pussy. Each time, the cascading water washed off some of the lubrication, making it harder to force my prick back up Mindy's tunnel. The second time almost hurt, as I insisted on pressing it all the way in against the tight friction of her mostly unlubricated pussy.

"Damn!" I cursed, when I popped out for the third time. "This is fun, but it's too hard to keep it up. Let's get out."

We stepped out, quickly shutting off the water. I grabbed a towel and tossed it to Mindy, then took one for myself. We both rubbed our heads to get our hair partly dry, but before long we were drying each other. I ran my towel over Mindy's torso and down her legs, then turned her around and bent her over the counter between the two sinks.

Her back was almost horizontal, which made for a much more satisfactory position. Mindy spread her feet wide apart and thrust her ass back toward me. Moving up behind her, I quickly fed my cock into her notch and worked it into the depths of her pussy. Mindy put her head down on folded arms and let me fuck her, rocking back and forth slightly in time to my more forceful thrusts. She moved one hand down between her legs and began to stroke her clit. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and pulled them apart, exposing her asshole to view.

She must have been pretty worked up, because the combination of my slamming, penetrating cock sliding in and out of her cunt and the touch of her own fingers on her clit soon had Mindy moaning and crying out.

"Unnhh... Unnhh... Yessssss... Do it, Willy! Oh, jeez! Unnhh! Unnhh! Fuck it! Fuck me hard! Yessss! Just like that, baby! Oh, push it in there! Fuck me! Give it to me!"

Mindy's little brown puckered asshole intrigued me. I pressed one thumb against it and rolled it around and around. She seemed to like that, thrusting her butt back and wriggling her hips. I tried to push my thumb into her backdoor, but it was too dry and Mindy winced forward.

I grabbed a plastic container of hand lotion from the sink counter, one with a pump top, and squirted several gobs of the cream into her ass crack. Setting the lotion down, I returned my hand to her butthole. After spreading it around, I pressed in with my thumb again. This time, the first joint slid past the tightly-clenched pucker with minimal resistance. I pressed harder, pushing my thumb in deeper and working it around and around. Mindy moaned deeply and thrust her ass back at me, encouraging me to stick my thumb all the way in her rear.

Suddenly, she started wheezing like an asthmatic and moaning so loudly that it was almost a shout. "Ahhhh! Unnhh! Oh, god! Yes! Unnhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" She jerked back and forth, slamming her ass against my pelvis hard enough to cause audible smacks as flesh met flesh.

I pushed my hips forward, trapping her thighs against the counter and burying my cock to the hilt in her pussy. At the same time, I rotated my wrist, making my thumb twist around in her butt. Mindy had slid forward on the sink counter, her face almost up against the mirror.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.