Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 3: At the End of the Trail

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: At the End of the Trail - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Nothing much happened for a couple of days after the session with Mindy in the garage. I couldn't help watching her all the time, though. Every time I saw her face, I remembered how she looked with my prick between her lips, especially the way she had looked up at me, clearly delighting in the feel of my rod in her mouth and the pleasure she was giving me.

I sneaked looks at her firm, teenage tits and remembered how it had felt to touch them. I looked at her legs and remembered how she had wrapped them around Johnny Simms, and I imagined how it would feel to have them wrapped around me. I looked at her crotch, especially when Mindy wore the tight shorts she favored, and daydreamed of the treasure that her plump mound concealed. I remembered how she had sighed when Johnny sank his cock into her, and the moans she had made when he pumped in and out of her pussy.

In short, I went around with an almost perpetual hard-on whenever Mindy was near and a good deal of rest of the time. This meant turning my back to her or leaving the room a lot. I jacked off furiously in the bathroom Thursday night, imagining Mindy with me on the mattress in the garage, which relieved the pressure somewhat.

Sometimes I would catch her looking at me, usually with that same enigmatic smile. I didn't know what to make of that smile. There was a tension in the air between us. I kept trying to think of a way to make a move on her. At the same time, I was disturbed by the thought of banging my own sister. But I wanted to. Oh, how I wanted to.

On Saturday, we all worked around the house -- Mom, Dad, Mindy and I. After straightening our rooms, Mindy and I washed both cars. We both changed to bathing suits for the chore. I put on a pair of baggies and was glad I did, because Mindy wore her bikini.

It was the smallest one our folks had ever permitted her to have. The bottoms were cut high, making her legs look longer. Her butt cheeks were only half-covered in back, and the front dwindled to a narrow strip of fabric that barely covered her pouting mound. The top was cut low enough to reveal the tops of her breasts and the valley between them. It must have incorporated a push-up bra, because Mindy's tits rode higher and looked rounder than ever.

I couldn't get enough of looking at her, even though it was driving me crazy. She knew it, too. I concealed my near constant hard-on as best I could, but I saw her sneaking looks at me several times.

While we were working on the cars, she kept finding excuses to bump into me, touching hips or shoulders. She leaned down to wring out a sponge in the wash bucket, which gave me quite a view into her bikini top. And once, while we were washing to top of Dad's car, she leaned against my back, pressing those tits against my bare skin for several seconds before moving away. I was pretty sure she was doing it intentionally.

When we were done, Mindy said she was sweaty and had soap on her suit, and asked me to hold the hose for her while she rinsed off. I held the hose above her head, and she turned slowly under the cascading water, alternately presenting her front and then her back to me. I got a good eyeful. At one point, she faced me, pulling her shoulders back and sticking those marvelous tits out right at me, letting the water strike her just at the base of her neck and flow down over them. I wanted desperately to grab her, especially when she caught me looking and gave me a foxy wink.

We laid around on the back patio for an hour after that, letting the sun warm us and dry us off. We chatted for a while, then Mindy read one of her magazines. She lay on the lounger, shifting position occasionally to expose a different part of her to the sun. In the process, she exposed different parts of herself to my covert gaze over the detective novel I was reading.

That afternoon, Mindy went shopping with Mom. Dad and I took care of a couple of minor chores, then split up. He went into the garage to putter around, leaving me on my own. I was worked up and couldn't get interested in anything. It was all I could do not to run up to my room and jack off again. Every time I thought about my sister, my cock jerked to attention.

I was supposed to have a date that evening with Susie Recendez, but she called about two o'clock to say that she was sick. I was suspicious that she was giving me a brush-off at first, but then she started coughing and couldn't stop, which convinced me.

Once I knew she wasn't dumping me, I was just as glad Susie had called it off. I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere with her in the foreseeable future. And Mindy had me so hot and bothered that I needed something more than a polite goodnight kiss.

At dinner, when Mom found out I wasn't going out after all, she asked if I minded staying home with Mindy. Mrs. Wharton, it seemed was very ill, and Mom had been thinking about visiting her anyway. Dad was going to be gone, as usual on Saturday nights. Mindy, as always, complained that she wasn't a baby anymore, and she didn't need me to babysit her. Somewhere in there, she managed to wink in my direction, so I griped a little myself before agreeing that I would stay home with her.

Mom left a little before 7 p.m. with a promise that she'd be back not later than 10. I grumped a little and walked her to the back door with a sour look on my face, trying not to overact. Mom thanked me for staying with Mindy, saying she really appreciated it. Then she got in her car and backed out of the drive.

I walked back through the kitchen and dining room. There was no sign of Mindy there or in the living room. I went back to the den but the television was off and the room was dark except for the lamp in the corner.

I wandered back into the living room and was about to sit down when I glanced over toward the stairs. One of Mindy's tennis shoes was on the third step, just before it turned. I wandered over idly. Around the bend in the stairs, up another couple of steps, was a sock. Then another shoe. Then another sock. Almost at the top, I could see the pale blue shorts she had been wearing.

I went up the stairs, gathering articles of clothing as I climbed. When I reached the top, I could see the t-shirt Mindy had been wearing on the floor about halfway down the hall to her room. I walked down the hall and picked it up. Min's door was pushed to but not closed. I could see the strap of her brassiere poking out and light coming out through the crack. I knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" Mindy asked.

"Who do you think?" I said.

"Oh," she said, casually. "Come on in."

Since my hands were full of clothes, I bumped the door open with my shoulder and bent down to pick up the bra and add it to my pile. Then I looked up. Mindy was in bed, under the covers, with the sheet pulled up under her arms. Her panties were on the floor in the middle of the room. She was smiling widely.

"Are you sure you aren't the maid?" she laughed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," I asked, tossing her clothes onto a chair. "What if Mom had come back?"

"Oh, don't be such a wart, Willy," Mindy said. "She didn't come back, did she?"

"No," I admitted.

"Then why don't you come over here and talk to me before she does?"

I felt pretty confused as I walked over to Mindy's bed. I was pretty sure that she was naked under the sheet. Hell, she'd gone out of her way to make sure I knew. When I got closer, I could see that the nipples on her firm, young breasts were poking the sheet from underneath. What did Mindy have in mind? I couldn't think straight.

"Don't just stand there staring," she said. "Sit down." I sat.

Neither of us said anything for a long minute. Mindy seemed quite content to lie there, letting me squirm. I was trying frantically to think of something cool to say, but my brain had taken the evening off.

"Um..." I said. Then I said it again. "Um..."

Mindy just smiled at me.

"Uh... what's going on?" I finally asked.

"Well, not much," Mindy said. "Not yet anyway. But I have hopes."

"What do you mean?"

"Gee, Willy, what do you want me to do?" Mindy said, with a touch of exasperation. "Should I get a marker and draw a big circle on the sheet? Take a hint, guy!"

"Is something wrong?" I asked stupidly.

"Well, yeah, something's wrong," Mindy said. "You chased Johnny away, and now I'm left without anybody."

"Well... You mean... ? I mean..." I might have gone on like that for quite some time, but Mindy cut me off.

"Hey, Willy, I know big brother may not approve, but I like sex. It was my idea, not Johnny's, you know." She looked at me sharply. "And now Johnny is spreading the word that you don't like anyone messing around with your little sister, and everybody's afraid to go out with me."

"So what?" I said. "You're too young to be fooling around like that."

"I seem to remember that you helped me fool around without any problems," Mindy shot back. "The way I see it, you messed things up for me, and it's up to you to fix it."

"What do you want me to do," I asked, "set you up with somebody? Find some guy to screw my own sister?"

"No," Mindy said, pushing the sheet down to her waist. "That wasn't what I had in mind."

Just as I had suspected. Mindy was naked under the sheet, at least as far as I could see. Her small, firm tits stuck up from her chest, only slightly flattened by her position. The dark-rose nipples on the end of them poked out like little erasers. I was frozen in place. I didn't know what to do.

"C'mere," Mindy said. "Kiss me."

I couldn't think or speak, but I could move. I put a hand on the other side of her and leaned down, bringing our faces close together. As I got close, Mindy closed her eyes and raised her lips to meet mine.

That first kiss was electric. I had kissed other girls, of course, but nothing had ever felt quite like this. Mindy's lips were soft and warm and eager. Her tongue darted out and licked my lips, then she opened her mouth, inviting my tongue in, welcoming it, licking it inside her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.