Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 2: Mindy Bribes Me

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mindy Bribes Me - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Mindy sat up on the bed, her arms wrapped around her knees, and looked at me.

"Jeez, Willy, you scared the shit out of me," she said. "What do you think you're doing, anyway?" Mindy had always been a supporter of the "best defense is a good offense" school. But I wasn't going to let her get away with it this time.

"Don't give me that crap, Mindy," I said. "I was there because I was pretty sure what you were up to, and it looks like I was right. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Come on, Willy," she said, her tone somewhat less righteous. "You act like I'm a kid. I know what I'm doing."

"You're only 15," I shot back. "What do think Mom and Dad would do if I told them what you've been up to? You'd be grounded forever."

"Oh, jeez, Willy," Mindy said, fear on her face, "you're not going to tell Mom and Dad are you?"

I glared at her without saying anything.

"Please, Willy!" she begged. "They'd kill me!"

"Well..." I said, looking up as if I was thinking about what to do.

Mindy was beginning to catch on.

"So, just what do I have to do to keep you from telling on me?" she asked.

"You don't have to do anything," I said, "unless you want to, that is. I think I'd rather tell Mom and Dad what's been going on. I really should..."

"Come on, Willy," Mindy said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "You don't really want to do that. Especially if I make it worth your while."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well..." Mindy hesitated. "How about if I suck your dick?"

My heart fluttered, but I said "Well,... I don't know..."

"Come on, Willy," Mindy said, "you'll like it if I suck it. Has anyone ever done that to you?"

I shook my head, unable to speak for a moment. I was going to get the fabled blowjob. This was working out a lot better than I had dared to hope.

As I said before, my experience to this point was pretty limited. The closet session with Jeannie Zamole had been pretty disgusting, since I was the sixth in line. The closet reeked of sweat and sex by the time I entered. Jeannie was a chubby girl and not very pretty. She was using sex in an attempt to be popular, but her interest had pretty well been exhausted by the time it was my turn.

She had wasted little time on preliminaries (not that I needed them), pulling my rampant hard-on out of my pants in a hurry and quickly guiding me between her legs and into her sloppy, overflowing cunt. I had slipped -- almost fallen -- into her and followed her instructions to "start bouncing" with such dispatch that I had come in about 30 seconds, to the relief of both of us. I had emerged from the closet only minutes after I had entered, and there had certainly been no preliminaries or follow-up petting.

Other than that, I had a lot more fantasy experience than real life. I had seen a blowjob in the fuck video at my friends, but none of the girls I had fingered had done anything more than stroke me from the outside of my pants. No live girl's mouth had ever been near my penis, which was straining my pants now.

"Come on over here," Mindy said, reaching out a hand to me. "I can fix that problem."

Dumbly, I reached out to take her hand. Using it for leverage, Mindy pulled me closer and swung her feet off the mattress and onto the floor. With her other hand, she reached up and stroked the front of my shorts.

"Hmmm," Mindy said, "that feels interesting. Let's see what you've got in there." Using one hand to pull the elastic waist of my shorts forward, she slid the other hand into the top and wrapped her fingers around my prick. Her fingers were warm and slightly moist. My cock jumped at her touch and swelled in her grasp. "Oooh," Mindy cooed, "you've got a nice one. Big and fat!"

She pulled down on the waistband and popped my dingus out into view. Using it like a joystick, Mindy steered me backward a little and slid off the mattress onto her knees. Letting go for a moment, she grabbed my shorts and tugged them down to mid- thigh. Then she took hold of my cock again and, pressing it up against my stomach, stuck out her tongue and licked up the underside like it was a big lollipop. A chill ran up my spine as her warm, wet tongue slid over my sensitive skin.

Then, wrapping her hand around the base, Mindy pulled down until my cock stuck straight out. She moved her face up close enough that I could feel her breath. Looking up right into my eyes, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick.

Mindy sucked on the head for a while, then waggled her tongue back and forth underneath it. The intense stimulation made me gasp. Slowly, Mindy pushed her head forward. I watched my prick disappear as it slid between her lips, savoring the tight, wet, clasping grip of her mouth.

Mindy got about two-thirds of it into her before she had to stop. Then she reversed her direction, pulling her head back and dragging my cock over her tongue. Mindy began bobbing her head back and forth, alternately pushing forward to suck my tool into her mouth and pulling back to slide it out.

It was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt. My cock jerked and swelled between Mindy's lips. Part of the thrill was that it was my little sister's mouth I was sliding my prick in and out of. I reached down and cupped one of her firm tits, feeling the nipple press against my palm through the fabric. I thought about sticking my hand down into the top to feel her naked breast but chickened out. I could feel my balls pulling up, as if straining to get closer to my sister's warm, sucking mouth.

I had jacked off to a fantasy of fucking Mindy once, and it had been a strangely thrilling and exciting experience. In my fantasy, I had caught Mindy in the bathroom, just emerging from a shower. We had looked at each other and had immediately become inflamed with urgent desire (of course). I pulled off the towel she had wrapped around her body, and she had pressed her still wet body against me, her hands quickly opening my pants and pulling out my cock. In a flash (my cum was already rising), I was sitting on the toilet seat and she was straddled over me, bouncing up and down on my stiff prick. Moments later, I shot my load up into her pussy to her cries of passion.

I was troubled by the fantasy without quite knowing why. It just didn't seem right to jack off to daydreams of my sister. Although I couldn't help noticing her increasingly sexy teenage bod, there were plenty of other girls to occupy my fantasies. I looked at Mindy and secretly gloated over her charms, but my jackoff sessions focused on other targets of my insatiable lust. Now, here she was, sliding her lips along my rampant erection.

Once I was thoroughly wet, Mindy shifted her grip from the base of my cock to the shaft and began sliding her hand up and down my dick, jacking me off into her mouth. Sometimes she moved her hand in the opposite direction, pushing her hand toward my stomach as she drew her head back, then pulling forward as she drove her head in to swallow me again. Other times, Mindy moved her hand along with her mouth, making it into an extension of her nibbling, sucking oral cavity. She would also twist her hand, rotating it around the shaft and adding a delightful and different additional friction.

It didn't take very much of this before I began to feel the first tingles of my impending come deep in my middle.

"Oh, god, Mindy," I gasped, "that feels great. Ooh, suck it, Sis. You're gonna make me come."

Mindy sensed my excited state and began to move faster, whipping her head back and forth on me. Her fingers, wrapped tightly around my prick, flew up and down on the shaft, twice as fast as she could suck on me with her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.