Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 10: Turn About Is Fair Play

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Turn About Is Fair Play - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Nervously, I turned the knob on the garage door and pushed it open, then let Susan enter in front of me. She glanced around, taking the place in. The double mattress in the corner was just barely visible from the center of the garage. I tried not to look toward the sheets of plywood along the wall where Mindy was hiding.

"Cool!" Susan said.

I shut the door behind us, remembering to lock it. Then I took Susan's hand and led her to the mattress. We sat down together.

"Like I said," I said, "this used to be... well, we called it the den, but it was sort of like a clubhouse. My friends used to come over and we'd hang out in here."

Susan bounced up and down on the mattress.

"So all this got used for was boys?" she asked. "You never had any girls over?"

"Well, Mindy sometimes," I said. "And she'd have her friends over. But, no, we guys didn't have girls in here with us, not in our club. We didn't like girls then."

Susan grinned at me. "I guess things have changed."

"Yeah," I said. "Just a little."

She leaned in toward me, closing her eyes and offering her lips up for a kiss. Self-consciously, I lowered my lips to hers and gave her what she wanted.

It had taken me a couple of days to finally decide to honor my agreement with Mindy. She had to get pissed off, first. She made it absolutely clear that I'd never touch her again if I didn't keep my bargain. My hesitation was more embarrassment than unwillingness, and I eventually agreed.

We had set it up for the next Wednesday, when Mom would again be gone at her bridge club. I'd gone out with Susan on Saturday, but we had no car and no chance to do anything more than kiss, with a little groping thrown in when we walked down an alley on the way home. When I'd suggested Wednesday, Susan had quickly agreed.

Soon after she had arrived, we were kissing on the living room sofa. Susan didn't wait for me to make a suggestion.

"Why don't we go up to your room?" she asked.

"Well... I'm not sure when Mindy's coming home," I said. "But we could go out to the garage. There's a neat place out there."

"Any place," Susan said, looking up at me through half- closed eyes. Boldly, she put her hand on my prick and petted it. "Just as long as I get some of this."

"I guarantee it," I said. I took her hand and led her through the house and out the back door.

Once we were on the mattress, things moved pretty fast. While I was kissing her, Susan slid her hand up my thigh and put her hand on my cock. Then she unzipped my jeans and, using both hands, managed to pull my hard-on out through the slit. She stroked it up and down, sometimes with one hand and sometimes with both.

I ran my hand up under her knit top and played with her tits while I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth. Then I pushed the top up over those enormous mounds and kissed the tops all over, running my tongue down into the deep valley between them.

Susan's chest heaved as she became more and more aroused, and when she took a deep breath, it was something to see. I ran my hands around behind her back and, after a struggle, released both the hooks of her bra. I pulled the ends out as I worked my hands out from behind her, then pushed her bra cups up and over her tits, revealing their coral tips. Quickly, I lowered my mouth and sucked on her already erect nipples. Susan moaned in response, and pushed her chest up to me, burying my face in her soft breast.

She was still stroking my rock-hard cock. I slid my hand down between her thighs and cupped her pussy. I could feel the warmth through her shorts. Pressing in with my fingers, I massaged her slot. Susan's hips began to move in response, rolling around and pressing upward against my hand.

She let go of my prick and rapidly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. Grabbing my hand by the wrist, she guided my fingers into her pants, lifting the elastic waist of her panties to slide my fingers inside and down to her snatch. She was already very wet there. I slipped a finger between the lips and into her fuck hole, which caused an even deeper groan of passion.

"Jesus, Willy, I'm so hot," Susan said. "Ever since we made love, I haven't been able to think of anything else. I even... even got myself off a couple of days ago, but it didn't help much. I wanted this..." -- she had her hands on my cock again -- "not a substitute. I wanted you to fuck me again."

"Well," I breathed in her ear, "you're in luck. That's just what we're going to do."

"God, yesssss," she hissed. "I want it. I'm dying for you. I keep imagining the way it will feel when you put it in me. Don't wait. Let's do it now."

Susan let go of my prick and began to push her shorts down over her hips. I pulled my hand out of her panties and unfastened my own pants. For a moment, I had forgotten that Mindy was watching us from the shadows, and I hesitated briefly before pushing my jeans and underwear down over my butt.

Mindful of my audience, now, I knelt on the mattress near Susan's shoulder and, pointing her legs at Mindy's hiding place, I spread her thighs wide. For a moment, I let my hand play about her middle, rolling a fingertip around and around on her clit, slipping a finger between the lips of her pussy, and plunging it all the way into Susan's hot, wet cunt. Then I bent down and plunged my head between her thighs.

"Awwwwwww," she gasped, "oh, honey, that feels so good." Susan pushed her head between my thighs, reached up to grasp my rampant hard-on, and guided it between her lips. She lifted her head and took most of it into her sucking, clutching mouth. Her lips clamped down tight and slid up and down my cock. Then she let her head fall back on the mattress, allowing my hard-on to slide out of her mouth.

"Come on, Willy, I can't take any more of this. I want you to put it in me."

That was fine with me. I lifted my head from between her thighs and spun around on the mattress, shifting my knees between her legs one at a time. Susan pushed her knees up so that her feet were flat on the bed, holding her knees wide apart to give my easy access to her middle.

"Do you have a rubber?" she asked.

I don't think it would have stopped her if I had said no, but I slid my hand down between the mattress and the wall and pulled out the foil packet I had hidden there earlier. Fumbling in my haste, I tore it open and pulled out the rolled circle of latex. I centered it on the head of my cock and worked it down the shaft. Susan ran her hand down it toward the base, smoothing out the rubber as I went. Then she grabbed me with both hands and pulled me toward her pussy.

I moved forward, pushing my pelvis toward Susan's waiting gash. While I watched, she guided the head of my prick between the lips, paused briefly to slide it up and down in her slot, then pressed down and centered it in the opening of her cunt.

Despite her tightness that clung to and resisted my invading shaft, Susan was so wet that I pressed all the way into her pussy in one slow, penetrating slide. As my cock dived into her fuck channel, Susan let go of it and put both her arms around my neck. She was looking down between us, watching my prick disappear into her pussy. When I hit bottom, she let her head fall back, eyes closed.

"Awwwwww, yes," she whispered. "That's what I wanted. Oh, Willy, you feel so good inside me. Your cock is so big, baby, it's stretching my pussy. But it feels soooo good. Fuck me, now, honey. Feed me that cock. That's it, baby. Oh, yes, just like that."

I slid my prick slowly in and out of her a few times, making sure it was well lubricated, then began to stroke her more forcefully, shoving forward to bump against her mound, then drawing back almost all the way before pushing my cock into her pussy again. The tight grip of her fuck channel around my shaft, clasping my entire length as I slid in and out of her, was extremely exciting. I could feel Susan tighten around me each time I drew back, making the narrow tube clutch at me and try to keep me from sliding out. She relaxed her grip as I pushed forward again, but her tight, teenage fucktube resisted my entry enough to make it erotically thrilling.

Susan lifted her legs and wrapped them around my back, lifting her ass off the mattress slightly so that she could rotate her hips freely around and around, helping me slide in and out of her pussy by tightening and relaxing her leg muscles. Then she pulled me tightly against her, trapping my cock deep up inside her, my mound pressed against hers, and rolled her hips around and around, grinding me against her clit.

"Oh, Willy, I'm so hot," Susan panted. "You feel so good inside me. Ah! Ah! Awwwww! Yes, baby! You're gonna make me come already. I'm so horny. Feed it to me! Rub me. Yes, like that, baby! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! I can feel it. It's gonna make me... it's gonna... oh, shit, baby, I'm CUMMMMMMING!"

With a squeal, Susan began to jerk and shudder, her hips moving convulsively. She was grunting and moaning and panting for breath, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her pussy clamping and shuddering around my cock. Finally, she collapsed against the mattress, her legs releasing their hold around me and falling to the sides, her arms flopping straight out as if she had been crucified. I had not come, and I stroked slowly in and out of her pussy, feeling her little shudders as her orgasm continued to flare up and gradually die down.

"Oooooh, Willy, I really needed that," Susan said when she finally regained her breath. "I wanted you so bad I couldn't think straight the past couple of days. Thanks, baby!"

"My pleasure," I said with a grin. Susan raised her head and kissed me several times on the cheek.

"Well," she said, "speaking of your pleasure, I don't think you came, did you?"

"No," I said, "but I had a lot of fun watching you. And we've still got plenty of time."

"Anything you want, baby," Susan whispered. "I'll do anything you want. Do you want me to suck your cock and make you come that way?"

"Well..." I said, beginning to think I might be able to repay Mindy in the same coin.

"What?" Susan said, pulling her head back so that she could look me in the eye. "I wasn't kidding, Willy. Don't be shy. Tell me what you want. I want to do it for you."

"Well," I said, "uh... have you ever done it... behind?"

"Of course," Susan said. "Let me turn over, baby."

"No..." I said, "I mean... in the back... in your butt?"

Susan hesitated briefly, then her whole body shuddered. "No," she said, "but it sounds sexy as hell. Have you done it? I mean, is it really possible?"

"Once," I said. "Yeah, it's possible, but you have to go real slow at first. I gotta tell you, it may hurt some, especially the first time. You're so tight back there. But it's okay after you get used to it."

"God," said Susan, shuddering again, "that sounds really wild. The thought of that big prick of yours in my butt is really sexy. I didn't think... I mean, I was wishing the other day that I was still a... you know, a virgin... so that I could give that to you. I never thought about this, though. I'm still a virgin there. And I want you to have it."

"Are you sure?"

"Come on, Willy, let's do it right now. I want you to fuck me there. I want to do it with you, baby. Fuck my virgin ass."

I raised up on my knees, pulling my hard-on out of Susan's pussy. Her hands slid down her thighs to her snatch and began to stroke it.

"Turn over," I said. "Let me get behind you."

While Susan rolled over and clambered up onto her hands and knees, I reached behind the mattress again and pulled out a jar of cold cream I had bought the previous week. As I unscrewed the top and dipped my fingers into it, I glanced over my shoulder. Through the slit in the fabric that was draped over the nearby sheets of plywood, I caught a glimpse of an eye. Mindy had moved up close to the slot and was watching us closely. I couldn't help grinning.

Meanwhile, Susan was turning to look at me. She saw the jar of cold cream in one hand and the gob on the fingers of my other.

"Is that to make it slicker?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Hold on while I grease you up."

Setting down the jar, I used my thumb and fingers to spread the cheeks of her ass. Her brown pucker was revealed, nestled at the bottom of a short tunnel. I slid my fingers between the cheeks and transferred the cold cream onto her anus.

"Ooooh," Susan squealed, "that's cold." She wagged her hips back and forth playfully, letting me know it wasn't really a complaint. Gently, I ran my middle finger up and down in the crack of her ass, letting her get used to being touched in that private part. Then I centered my middle finger on the tight rose and pressed inward. I could feel her tighten to resist the pressure.

"Relax, baby," I said. "The whole idea is to relax as much as possible. You've got to let me in."

Susan lowered her head to the mattress, making her butt stick up high. She closed her eyes. I pressed my finger against her asshole again, and this time I was able to slide it in. There was resistance from her virgin butthole, but I could tell that she was not resisting.

Keeping my finger in her butt up to the first knuckle, I began to roll my finger around, pressing against the tightly clenched muscle, stretching it and helping her relax. When she seemed comfortable with this, I pushed my finger to the second knuckle and repeated the process.

"Wow," said Susan, her eyes still closed. "That feels really strange. I've never had anything in there before."

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Well... yes, I guess it does," Susan said. "I mean, it's not like my pussy. It's... it's sexy, though. Put your finger in farther. I want to feel what it's like."

I pushed my finger all the way into her butt and began to work it around. Then I slid my thumb into her pussy. It slipped right in. I pressed my finger and thumb together and rubbed the thin wall of flesh that separated her two passages.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.