Porkin' Mindy - Cover

Porkin' Mindy

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Chapter 1: Mindy and Johnny

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mindy and Johnny - Living in a house with a horny teenager can lead to trouble or good things.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

I was 16 when I nailed my sister, Mindy; she was a year younger. I didn't exactly blackmail her into it, but it was something like that. Actually, I guess it was as much her idea as mine.

What happened first was that I caught her in an awkward position with our neighbor, Johnny Simms, in the garage. He was 15, the same age as Mindy. It was August, and we were all on summer vacation from school.

Since I'd seen them sneak into the garage once before, I already had my suspicions about what they were up to -- generally, if not specifically. When I overheard Mindy on the phone that morning telling someone she'd be "there" at three o'clock, I was pretty sure it was Johnny she was arranging to meet, and I guessed they were heading for the garage again. Dad was at work, of course; Mom would be at her Wednesday afternoon bridge club and wouldn't be back until almost 6 p.m.

So, at 2:30, I left the house, casually making sure Mindy knew I was heading down to the park to play basketball. But what I really did was cut down the alley to the back of our house (carrying my 35mm camera in my athletic bag), slip into the garage and hide behind some 4x8-foot sheets of plywood that were leaned against one of the walls. They were left over from when Dad fixed the back porch roof the previous summer.

After cleaning out some cobwebs, I had a good view of the corner of the garage that was our old play "den" and the old mattress and springs that had served as our sofa. The area was enclosed on three sides by sheets hung from the rafters, but it was open on the side that faced toward my vantage point. There was an old curtain nearby that I pulled across the opening, leaving a space for me to see out. I was less than 10 feet away from the mattress. I checked the camera, attached the strobe, and set it in front of me, leaning back against some bundles of old clothes.

I had barely settled in when the side door to the garage opened and Mindy slipped in. She closed the door carefully, leaving it slightly ajar. She sat on the mattress for a while, then got up and wandered aimlessly around the garage, looking at Dad's tools where they were arranged neatly on hooks above his workbench. It had been years since the garage had been used to park a car; it was Dad's getaway place, where he could putter around and pretend to be constructive.

Mindy was wearing cutoff shorts and a tubetop that molded to her slim teenage body and wrapped tightly around her titties. She was pretty well developed for her age, although not especially large in the chest. But the tubetop displayed her firm, teenage breasts very nicely. I held very still and kept my breath quiet.

Unaware that anyone was watching, Mindy took the opportunity to adjust her clothing, pulling the shorts down out of the crack of her ass and running her hands around the top of the tube to pull it up securely. She glanced down at her chest, frowned, and then tugged at the bottom edge, pulling it down until the tops of her breasts appeared, revealing the cleavage between them.

Moments later, we both heard the back gate click open and the faint squeak of hinges. Then there was the whisk of feet through grass and the side door to the garage opened. Johnny Simms slipped inside and pulled the door closed behind him, turning the handle so he could latch it quietly. I heard the soft "snick" of metal turning into place as he locked it.

Mindy walked up to him as Johnny turned from the door, and he opened his arms to her and wrapped them around her back.

"Hi, baby," he said, and kissed her. Although they were the same age, Johnny was at least six inches taller than Mindy, and she had to tilt her head back to offer him her lips. She moved in close and pressed her body against his, putting her arms around his neck.

It didn't take them long to get to it, I've got to say. After that first kiss, Johnny grabbed Mindy's hand and pulled her over to the mattress in the corner. They flopped down onto it, laughing. Johnny pulled Mindy up close, and she wrapped herself around him without any hesitation. Their feet were pointed at me.

They kissed and hugged for a while, and pretty soon Johnny slid a hand into Mindy's top. I could see his hand wrapped around one tit. Before long, the tube top was around her waist, exposing her white half bra.

That didn't last long. Mindy was lying half on top of Johnny. He slid his hands around her back and unfastened the hooks of her bra. Mindy raised up a little and helped him pull it out from between them, and then snuggled up to Johnny again. But that wasn't quite what she wanted. She raised up again, pushed Johnny's t-shirt up under his arms, and pressed her bare tittie flesh against his naked chest.

I was enjoying myself. I could see pretty well from my vantage point, but I was pretty sure they couldn't see me. They weren't looking, anyway, being far too engrossed in each other. As long as I held still and kept quiet, there was nothing to make them look my way.

This was the first time I'd gotten a good look at Mindy's titties since she had developed anything worth noticing. She was pretty careful around the house, although I'd catch occasional glimpses. One of the nightgowns she wore would gap open when she bent over, and I usually managed to get a peak at her developing chest. I tried not to be too obvious. But a foxy sister is a big temptation and a source of many delights, however brief.

Now, I could see, she had developed very nicely. Her bazoongas were larger than I had realized, and jutted out from her chest. They were round and firm and tipped with eraser-sized nipples centered in dark rose areolas.

Their kisses got increasingly passionate. Mindy was writhing against Johnny, rubbing her tits against him. One of his legs was pressed up between hers, and she was hunching her hips back and forth on it, rubbing her pussy against the top of his leg.

Johnny rolled Mindy onto her back and cupped one of her tits with his free hand. He lowered his head to her neck and nibbled at the area under her jaw and then down lower in the little hollow at the base. He moved down farther and licked at her nipple, which hardened in response, sticking up like a little bullet from the round, soft flesh that Johnny was squeezing. He covered it with his mouth, sucking on the taut nub of flesh for a while.

"Oh, Johnny," Mindy sighed, "that feels so-o-o good!"

In response, Johnny let go of her titty and slipped a hand down between her thighs. He centered his palm in the space between them and moved his hand back and forth, rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Mindy responded by opening her legs wider, giving him unencumbered access. She pushed her hips up to meet his hand, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip between her teeth.

Johnny soon moved his hand up to the top button of her shorts, unfastened it, and tugged down the zipper. He slipped his fingers under the elastic waist of her panties and began to wriggle his fingers down across her belly. Mindy wriggled with him, shifting her hips and sucking in her stomach to give him more room.

I could tell when he reached her pussy, partly by the position of his hand but more from Mindy's face. Her eyes popped open, although they weren't seeing anything and soon closed again dreamily. She let go of her lower lip, opening her mouth wide and taking ragged, panting breaths as Johnny's fingers slipped into her nest and began to stroke her.

"You like that, baby?" Johnny asked her.

"Oh, jeez, honey, yes!" Mindy panted. "You know I do."

"Yeh, I like it, too." He must have done something with his fingers, because Mindy arched her back, pushing her pussy up to his probing fingers and giving a little whimper of pleasure.

Johnny began tugging at her shorts with his other hand. "C'mon, help me," he said.

Mindy grabbed the other side and helped Johnny pull them down, raising her fanny off the bed to get them over her tight, teenage buns. Together, they pushed them down to mid-thigh, then did the same with her panties. That bound her legs together, though, which made it hard to get access to her pussy, so they quickly pushed them down around Mindy's ankles, and she kicked them off.

In my hideaway, I stifled a gasp as Mindy bent her knees and spread her thighs apart. For a moment, before Johnny's hand covered it, I had a clear view of her pussy -- a reddened, vertical gash against her pale white inner thighs, with two crinkled lips that gapped slightly open and glistened with moisture, topped with curly brown hair that trailed down around the edges of her slit.

The sight stuck in my eyes, and years later I can still see it. I'd never really seen a girl's pussy live and in the flesh before -- a few magazines and a porno flick that a friend had, to be sure, but those were paper and television. Although I'd had my fingers in a couple of hair pies and had even been one of the group who banged Jeannie Zamole in the closet at a friend's party, it had always been dark and secret. I had felt a lot more than I'd seen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.