Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving - Cover

Preview

Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Teenagers, Romantic, True Story, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: Story is about the weeks following Carree and Bills sexual awakening; How they dealt with their friends, and new sexual horizons.

I lost my William early in 2001. He was a writer who, one day, planned to use my diary, which I kept through our young courtship and beyond, as a basis for true erotic stories. William and I enjoyed reading erotic stories of this type. He planned to use the pen name Billy Hand. As a means of therapy for dealing with his loss, I have taken up the project. Though not as accomplished a writer as William, I too, write professionally for travel and vacation guides. I hope you enjoy our stories as much as I did living them.

Whether you believe our stories or not, trust me when I say then have been embellished little.

Our sexual awakening is told in the CARREE LOVES BILLY series.

There are 10 separate other stories to be written, from Williams outlines, about specific days and events in our sexual lives.

This is the actual first one of the series after Carree Loves Billy. It was hard for me to write this one right away because I knew I had to deal with a situation similar to the one where I lost my William. Thank you to the many people who wrote and encouraged me to put the pieces of Megan and Jimmy's loose ends together from the original story.

This is an account of the days following our first sexual encounters at my parents home and in Bill's over the garage study. That all happened the weekend before Thanksgiving 1991.

This story begins where Carree Loves Billy ended. Here they deal with friends and their newfound sexual lives.

It has been nearly a year since I lost my William and recalling and recounting this period has been happy/sad for me. For the happy part, I know William is smiling down on me.

I hope you enjoy it.


[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.