Sister: Amanda's Tale - Cover

Sister: Amanda's Tale

by Angel

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A brother lusts for his older sister; she returns from a sterile marriage and he is given the green light by their mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

My sister Amanda returned home after a short, bitter mariage. He was gay and not bi as she thought. Mandy as we called her is a pretty, slim girl with a 34B-24-34 figure at 5'5" 110 pounds, she has long black hair and a heart shaped face with ruby lips. I have had a hard on for Mandy since I was 10! She was not the prettiest girl in the world but she was so sweet and sexy. She moved with a dancer's grace.

While growing up seeing Mandy walk around the house in her nightie or bra and panty had always given me a boner. I loved to lay in bed and jerk off thinking of Mandy through the years. She was not the best looking girl in High School but on everyone's top ten hotties list.

Mandy had been home for one month and was seeing a shrink as she was depressed. It started out like any other day, any other Saturday. Mom called me into the kitchen and asked "can we talk?" I nodded yes.

Mom said "this is very hard to talk about" and paused. "I know you love Mandy and think the world of her. She needs to spend time with a man; someone that cares for her and loves her."

"Sure mom" I answered.

"Mandy and I have talked" she paused. "She needs affection, to talk to a nice guy, to be in someone's life and have a friend" and I nodded.

"Do you understand Jack?"

I said "No."

"A woman needs to know she is loved. Mandy had a bad marriage and she does not feel good enough to be with any man. She feels worthless. Mandy needs time to heal and needs to talk to a man, spend time with him, feel loved, Jack; I thought you could be that that man?"

"Jack you don't understand, do you?"

I said "No."

"Mandy has special needs. This is an emergency. She has talked to her Doctor about it" she stopped talking. "Mandy loves you Jack; she loves you more than she should." Mom looked at me and said "Mandy needs you as her man!" I was stunned. My mind raced, Mandy as my whore!

"Jack sometimes the rules can be broken, as in a case like this. I don't want your father to know about this. I think there has to be rules! Mandy is your sister and except for her illness this would never be. She needs someone to talk to, to kiss her and touch her; women need to be touched."

My mind fell, Mandy kissing but no fucking? She saw my face creastfallen.

"Jack most boys would love the idea of feeling up Mandy." My heart soared; touch was touching Mandy. "But I don't think you should go all the way, this is an emergency but she is your sister; we don't want her getting pregnant."

"OK mom." and I'll fuck her!

It was two hours later that Mandy returned home from shopping and mom and dad were at a wedding and would not be back until late tonight. I looked at Mandy as she put away her buys. She bent over and her perfect heart shaped ass was pointed at me, standing she held a semi-transparent blouse up and asked "what do you think?"

I mumbeled "Great!"

Mandy looked so pretty and I knew mom had given me the greenlight. Mandy was my fuck toy to claim.

"Mandy can I take you out tonight to a movie?"

Mandy jumped up and smiled saying "Yes; I'd love to date you!" She then said "go to a movie."

The way she looked at me I knew she was game for anything. I walked up to thank her and slide my arms around her and hugged her to me as I said "thank you." Mandy hugged me back and did not break our embrace so I held her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.