Master's Room - Cover

Master's Room

by April

Copyright© 2002 by April

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story of a new submissive learnign to please her Master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

He calls her and orders her to his room, he had given her specific instructions on how to dress and exactly what to bring with her

1) she was to wear a dress, panties no bra

2) she was to bring her collar, jewelry, gag ball, toys, and blindfold

She had carefully followed his instructions, wishing only to please her Master, Master Bruce. He was a stern man, but still she knew he loved her, he showed this in her actions, words, and the lessons he taught her.

When she arrived at the room, she knocked, as she waited quietly. Master Bruce opened the door and motioned for her to enter, she slowly walked in holding her head up and her eyes lowered showing respect. The silence was breathtaking as he took her bag from her.

She knew her Master was not pleased with her, and was unsure of the punishment he had in store for her.

He closed the door abruptly grabbed her and penetrated her mouth with his tongue then with a forceful movement he forced her to her knees. She looked innocently up at Him, as she awaited her Master's orders.

Master Bruce then rummaged through the bag checking to see if she had done as he had instructed. "yes, good my little one", he said as he grabbed the gag ball and looked at her. She began to protest and he motioned for her to not say a word as he placed the gag ball into the position then inspected her to see if she did as he instructed, yes all was correct, but, he had not forgotten of the punishment he had promised.

"Go to the bed", Master Bruce, ordered. She got up without hesitation and did as instructed. He followed close behind her, she could feel him very close, watching her. As she took her place on the bed, he grabbed her legs and bound her with the tie downs she had brought, then put the restraints on her wrist. He spread her legs wide forcing her to lay back and spread her arms out tieing them down tight, leaving her helpless.

He reminded her of what she had done to make him unpleased with her,thoughts of her actions from previous days ran through her mind. He went to the bag and got the whip he placed it on the side of the bed and positioned his self over her, he quickly ripped the dress from her body tearing it to shreds. She let out a muffled gasp as he removed the torn dress from around her and grabbed her panties and removed them as well. She was helpless and couldn't do anything, although she knew she dexerved his just punishment. He removed the shiny silver clasp holding her anklesand then the ones holding her wrists, he walked aroung the bed, daring her to move.

He then took the ropes and pulled at them causing her to come toward him. With the whip in his handhe ordered her to lay across his lap. Her eyes peered at him, begging for mercy, but she needed to be taught a lesson for her own good. He looked stern toward her and said "NOW!", hurring ger to obey his orders. She moved quickly, laying across his knees with her soft white bottom exposed on his lap. He removed the gag ball, although she knew not to utter a word.

He firmly slapped her bottom several times. She jumped as his hand hit her ass, tears coming to her eyes. He grabbed the whip and administered several lashesto her warmed bottom,as she let out a soft cry. Running his hand lightly across her cheeks soothing her he calmly spoke, "You really need to be careful, it saddens me to disciplin you, but I love you, so I must." his voice seemed so sad as she listen she could feel his love for her, which only made her even more sorry for her actions.

Moments passed as he carressed her freshly warmed bottom, she could feel his excitement growing against her stomach. Master Bruce, ordered her to lay back on the bed, and he proceeded to refasten her ankles and wrists. He then placed the kissed her, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth, exploring it. Breaking the kiss, he placed the gag back into her mouth and blindfolded her.

Master Bruce was silent as he sat on the side of the bed, looking at her body so open to him. He grabbed his bag from the corner of the room, she could only hear his soft footsteps as she lay silently on the bed. When he returned she felt his hands touch her pussy then felt him applying clothespins to each side of her folds, pulling them apart, exposing even her hidden secrets to him. She heard a soft click, then silence, as she felt a chill come over her body, she knew he had brought the video camera and was filming her.

The silence is interrupted by a door opening, then closing again. Questions ran through her mind.

Had Master Bruce left?

Was there someone else in the room with them?

She could only hear the soft hum of the video camera, but then, the door opened and closed a secound time. She listen closely, she heard footsteps coming closer to the bed where she lay helpless and completely exsposed. She felt the bed give slightly, as if someone was sitting on the side of the bed. A hand touched the inside of her thigh, carressing it softly. She felt the flogger being moved hacross her breasts, teasing them. Her nipples became erect, excited from this new stimulation. Then, she feels a hard lash to her exsposed clit, as she jumps at the sting applied to her most vulnerable area.

She hears low whispering, but cannot make out the words. Her mind races, there is someone else there with them, but Who? There is silence for secounds, minutes, she was unsure how long, one secound felt like an hour, and an hour felt like only a secound as she tried to imagine what was about to happen.

Suddenly she felt a hand against her clit and someone fingering her. She could feel her wetness, her body was very excited. Then someone removes the gagball from her mouth, "very nice little one", a voice orders, but it wasnt her Master, was he even there?

She feels a thick hard cock pressed against her lips she opens without hesitation, as it is pushed to the back of her mouth, she slides her tongue up and down the shaft then he pushes further forcing the massive cock down her throat, he fucks her face hard with long full strokes, she can taste him, feeling th precum slide down her throat. He reaches and pinches her nipples first one and then the other as he watches her reaction. She hears another voice saying, That is good little one take it all, your Master will be very proud of you", then several voices "Oh Yes" in agreement. He Master Bruce left her all alone with men she did not even know? She could feel her juices flowing as the fingers still preceeded to fuck her cunt in and out, as a hard object is shoved roughly into her narrower hole, She tenses up her muscles, to no avail as the slippery plug is locked into placed. Her body is pushed over the edge as she orgasms hard feeling her juices explode from her body, she then feels a tongue on her swollen clit, and this increases the height of the orgasm. She is kept at the top of her orgasm, for what seemed like forever, as the orgasm quieten she felt the explosion of the cock inside her mouth, his juices flowing into her throat and across her lips. Breathing heavily, she lay back unable to even think, as she feels the hands tug at her nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.