Plain Jane And The Nerd Superman - Cover

Plain Jane And The Nerd Superman

Copyright© 2002 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gawky teenagers find love and lust fulfilled transforming them into desirable, sexy creatures. A much improved version of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

By the time he reached home, Jim was hobbling from a nasty case of blue balls. Barely acknowledging his parents, he climbed the steps to his room, shutting the door behind him. Once naked, he gingerly lay back on his large reading pillow and stroked his still half hard dick and gently massaged his swollen balls. The dull pain began to be replaced by a piquant pleasure. With a slow, measured rhythm, he coaxed his battle club to near full erection. His mother knocked on his door. "Just a second," he said roughly. He wondered how to disguise his hard on.

"Don't worry hon," said his mother. Did she know his state of tumescence? "I thought I'd let you know that Kathleen called a couple times."

"Thanks, mom," he said loudly through the closed door.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Fine."

"She sounded a little strange on the phone. I let her know you weren't expected until late, but I don't know if she heard. A bit noisy where she was. You kids should really turn down the music when you..."

"I suppose you're right. I'll talk to her about it. Thanks for the message," he said while staring down at the relentless rigidity demanding attention and not getting enough.

The uncomfortable moments between son and mother were made more difficult when a series of honks from a car horn pierced the quiet suburban night. After a couple seconds, the pattern repeated. It was a Friday, and not yet nine p.m., but being a quiet neighborhood, the sound was disturbing. And it repeated again. His mother looked out the master bedroom window. His room did not have a view of the street. "There's a girl about your age in a car out front," her mother yelled. "She seems to be looking at the house."

He tossed on some warm up pants and a long coat, looking like, though too youthful, a flasher. He sneaked past her mother, still looking out the window, and dodged his father's view from the family room, and bounced out the front door. He reached Kathleen's car in four long strides, keeping his back to the house so his mother wouldn't see he wore no shirt.

"Get in," Kathleen said. Her voice was unsteady, and her unfocused eyes and the odor of alcohol emanating from her mouth and body gave proof that she was fucked up drunk.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jim more than a little angrily. She reached through the open driver side window of her little Honda Civic where straight in front of her was his endless hard on.

"Please get in the car, Jim. I need you in the car," she whined, fondling the lovely tool. He was draping his coat out wide enough to prevent any view from his home, continuing the flasher motif.

"Let me go and go on home, Kathleen," he said with a command in his voice to offset the frustration. Instead she held on tight.

"I don't let go until you get in," she said.

"Move over," Jim said. He was in command. He knew he needed to enter on the driver side to hide his outfit and his hard on from his mom, and he realized how soused Kathleen was. "I'm driving." Surprised by his take charge attitude, she let go of his manhood. And to prevent being smashed flat by Jim's abrupt entrance, she slid over to the passenger side. The result was his knees were folded up against the dash. "Push it back, goddamn it." She paused and laughed, but finally reached under his legs to the lever which allowed him to push the bucket seat all the way back.

She remained turned towards him and her hand remained on his side of the car. As he accelerated as quickly as possible without screeching wheels, she negotiated the top of his warm ups, releasing his cock. The top of the pants slid against his painfully thick balls. He slowed down the car once out of view of his mother's prying eyes.

"I'm so horny," said Kathleen in her cute whine. She let go of his cock long enough to roll off her panty hose and pull down her panties. She returned one hand to his naked pulsing club and used the other to pull his hand down between her thighs. She was certainly hot and wet. His fingers found their way inside her and stroked her. Guilt washed through him. When he tried to move his hand away, she held it there with her hand and strong thighs. If there was room, he could have waved his hand in the air with Kathleen attached she was holding him there so strongly. Instead he relaxed and administered more pleasure to her grotto.

"We can't do this," he said. Kathleen pulled hard upward on the ridge at the head of his penis. His involuntary reaction was to thrust it up, tensing his butt. He needed to talk to his partner in sex. He wanted her to let go so they could talk. He couldn't push her away while driving. He needed the hand to drive. And it did feel good having her pump so fiercely on his penis which was finally unconfined, proudly naked. "We need to stop."

"I don't want to stop," she said, lowering her head until her lips kissed his prick. Again he rose up in his seat, pushing the head of it inside her mouth. When he relaxed back down in the seat, she licked the knob and the tiny slit, tasting his pre-cum.

"No, I mean we have to stop the car," he said between heavy breaths.

"Over by the Animal Humane Society there's a big empty parking garage," she said knowingly between a lick and a swallow of his battle club.

"Okay," he said, though it caught in his throat because of the moan also emerging from there. It was a quick jaunt down a few blocks and across the highway, but the most difficult trip he ever drove. By the time he stopped in the middle of the garage with no regard to the parking lines, he felt the impending blast. During the drive she had pushed his cock as deep as she could in her mouth and then sucked as it slid out and in while always pulling at the base of it with her hand. His balls had no more room for semen. Throbbing in pleasure, they were ready to release the fluid. "I'm going to cum," he said. She kept sucking until his cock gushed sperm. She released it from her mouth, surprised at the quantity, and watched the white liquid spurt out on her chin and chest. She swallowed some of what was in her mouth. The rest trickled from her lips joining the later spurts at the chin as they slid down her neck and dripped from her chin to her chest.

"Wow," she said, after swallowing the last of his bitter seed that had stayed in her mouth.

"Yeah, it's been brewing awhile, building up," he explained once his panting sighs had quieted.

Her pretty blue pullover sweater/shirt was damp at the top where it had rested over her breasts revealing some cute cleavage. She pulled it off and tossed it into the back seat then unhooked her lacy blue bra and tossed it back there as well. Now naked, she grabbed the keys, hopped out of the car, opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket. "Come on," she said. He watched her gorgeous naked ass shake tightly and sway luxuriantly as she walked to the back edge of the garage. Pulling his pants in place and leaving his coat behind, he hurried to catch up to her. She was entering the narrow dirt path cutting through shrubs and small trees. On the other side of the path was a small lake. It was their community's secret beach, used for rowdy kegers on occasion, skinny dipping on other occasions. She tossed the blanket on the dirt beside the lake and lay back. He couldn't believe the cute voluptuous body with the cute face was lying there fully opened to him.

"We have to talk," he said, as serious as possible, struggling with temptation.

"It's my turn," she whined. "I got you off."

She had a point. He wasn't pointing anymore after hours of rigidity. Kneeling between her wide spread legs, he massaged their insides with his hands, creeping up towards the shiny wet pussy. Once reached, his thumbs pulled back her pussy lips and his mouth dove in. No dance of seduction. No need to tease. He licked around the labia and slid his tongue deep inside her fragrant grotto. Fragrant and flavorful with a slightly bitter taste. He fucked her with his tongue while his thumbs pressed her clit. Her fast breaths were filled with deep moans. "Oh Yes, God Yes, Oh Jim, Oh Jim, Oh God, So Gooooood," she moaned nearly indecipherably and then shrieked out in orgasmic bliss. He pushed a couple fingers inside to feel the pulsation. Then he lay down beside her.

She climbed on top of him, rubbing her naked saturated pussy against his still shrunken tube of flesh hiding in the soft work out pants. He held her firm round breasts, distractedly pinching and twisting her nipples between his thumbs and pointing fingers. "Listen to me Kathleen," he said.

"I'm listening my big stud," she said, massaging his chest, sliding a finger down to his slowly growing penis as she rocked against him.

"I can't see you anymore," he said.

"Why not?" she asked with a wily smile. She would coax him. She was determined. It was working. His battle club was taking shape again, pushing against her cute cunny. He'd fill her up full.

"I'm in love, Kathleen."

She reached back and pulled down his pants enough for his club to pop out. "This is mine," she said as she guided it to her cunny lips and sat down on it, "I need your monster inside me."

He tried to push her off, but the movement instead pushed the battle club deep into her tight cunt. "Ow," she exclaimed, "too deep."

"Sorry, but..." he said, relaxing back, retreated his cock head to the mouth of her cunny but not out. She wouldn't let it out.

"Relax. Let me," she sighed and proceeded to ride his cock, leaning forward to kiss and lick his mouth. When he wanted to speak, she slid her tongue inside. They tasted their own sex essences. He realized what the strange flavor in her cunt had been.

"You fucked before you picked me up."

"Confession time. Yes. Some stupid prick I met at the party. Little prick, little brain jock. He got what he wanted, was cumming in a flash. Just made me horny. For you. You make me crazy. You make me insatiable. You make me... feel... so... fucking... good."

She was riding him at a gallop, holding down his arms to keep him from pulling her off. She was reaching the crest of pleasure, moaning "Ah's," unable to speak. She couldn't get there. She needed his hands on her ass. She loved his strong hands twisting her flesh as he held her while impaling her on his monstrous cock. She let his arms up only to guide the hands where she wanted them.

He spanked her bottom loudly with both hands. She loved it, but he did it out of confusion, a mix of pleasure and guilt, need and regret. He took hold of those marvelous cheeks, sliding a finger up through the rectal ring and deep enough inside to feel the cock through the membrane. Faster and faster and faster and faster he pumped his cock in and out, reaching the back of her cunny with each thrust. He was careful not to go deeper. He was working to bring her over the edge. She screamed out her pleasure at last, Jim feeling the shock waves inside.

He slowed to a halt, still buried inside. He pulled the finger from her anus so he could wrap his arms around the gorgeous little body. He pulled his legs up until she rested across his chest and her mouth was near his. He kissed her deeply, physically thanking her for giving him her body to pleasure. He held her to him as he let his legs descend. The battle club, still at the ready, popped out of her, creating a cute "oooh" of pleasure from her lips. He rolled her off and onto her back.

She slid her hands along her inner thighs and over her cunny, gripping it. "Mmm," she sighed and whined as cute as she could, which was pretty goddamned cute, "My pussy's still hungry. What you gonna do about it lover?" She turned her head towards him and watched him shift position. Not to the missionary position. Just on his side. She moved her hips near his and draped a thigh across his hip. When he made no move to slip it back in, she placed her hand on the mighty weapon. But instead of jerking it into submission, she touched it with fingertips like a blind woman needing to map out all she could of it before it disappeared. She tapped it and watched it bounce. Then she watched it slowly bounce back into itself on its own until it was soft and dormant.

"This was the last time," he said quietly. "I want no guilt."

"No guilt you dope. I made you do it, okay. I'd do it again in an instant. I'd compromise your integrity, jump your bones any way I could."

"You are the temptress. You do to me what I do to you. You make me feverish with lust. Your lips and your cute little cunt and your amazing body and your cute sexy face. I'll cherish all of you. The perfect fuck, that's what we had. But without love. I need love. It's the ingredient to reach ecstasy and to give the heart as much pleasure as the sex organs."

"Who would know? No one knows about us. It'd be our secret. Our glorious wonderful intense exciting sexy secret."

"I'm not going to cheat on her. I'm going to give my relationship every ounce of my body and my soul. I can make excuses to myself about what happened tonight, and I will, because I have to leave this last fuck in the dirt and walk away true to myself."

She took his big body into her small arms and hugged him, a sensual hug. She slid her naked wet cunny lips along his thigh. They kissed long and passionately, tangling tongues. Then he escaped her embrace and stood. "I'll never find anyone like you," she said, sadly.

"There can only be one superman," he said, lifting her to her feet. "Keep yourself open to the possibilities. How else could we have been together."

"Revenge."

"I know. Sweet revenge."

"Too sweet to end."

"Just remember, it was a goddamned nerd who turned you on and got you off," Jim said. He pulled up his pants and grabbed the blanket. He watched her graceful naked body sway as he followed her to her car. He had been lucky to fuck her. He was going to be luckier still.


Saturday.

Jim had barely closed Jane's front door when she jumped into his arms, kissing him, hugging him. She straddled his thighs with her long lean legs, holding on around his neck as he firmly gripped her high soft ass. He fit perfectly between her thighs, her space there was made for his loins. She leaned back enough so they could study each other's eyes, enter inside, the first of many kinds of intercourse that night. He noticed her full but comfortably loose breasts under her tight t-shirt were delightfully unencumbered by her bra.

"Where to?" asked Jim. "Stairs," Jane replied.

They couldn't quite accommodate Jim carrying Jane up the stairs. She was a big girl after all. She slowly and sensually slipped out of his arms. Jane ran up the stairs, two at a time, and Jim chased behind. She stopped abruptly, making Jim run into her back. She nearly fell, but he held her tight. They laughed and then they stopped. His hands slid up and down the front of her body as he pushed the growing, warming lump at his loins against her ass. She could feel it rubbing and heating and expanding. His hands caressed and massaged the front of her thighs and in between and along her tummy and over her breasts. They were long passionate strokes. She ended them when she rose and led him into her bedroom.

When Jane leaned over to feed the cd player with her mother's disc, she displayed her ass fully before him. He massaged it, his fingers pressing deep into the muscles to the bone while he pressed his loins deeper into hers. She was holding the cd player to keep from falling, but once she hit play, she let go. Jim again saved her from falling. Adrenaline surged through them both. They were being clumsy with each other, but it was okay. Still, the adrenaline rush tore through their loving mood and stood them up facing each other.

"Do you have some wine?" Jim asked, interlocking his fingers with hers and gently squeezing.

"Sounds nice. Be right back. Be good," she said.

He sat on her bed and listened to the slow sensuous tones emanating from the speakers. He leaned over to look at the case of the cd which was sitting on the player. Eno's ambient music. The slow low notes and the choral sighs seemed to thicken the air with their sensuality.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.