Plain Jane And The Nerd Superman - Cover

Plain Jane And The Nerd Superman

Copyright© 2002 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gawky teenagers find love and lust fulfilled transforming them into desirable, sexy creatures. A much improved version of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Jane barely noticed when Kathleen and Jim took off together. She was so surprised when Gordon sat beside her at the party. The surprise continued through their one sided conversation. Gordon went on and on about his big game on Friday. He snatched the line drive and doubled up the runner trying to get back to second base, an unassisted double play ending a threat to the team's one run lead. He bragged about popping the ball just over the fence for what proved to be the game winner. She asked him in a rare moment of adding to the conversation whether he was going to pursue sports further in college. He said he'd want to play, but didn't need to depend on it for a scholarship. He wanted to follow his dad's path to Princeton, to study pre-law. He wanted to be a lawyer like his dad. He wanted to be a successful professional. He wanted to make a shit load of money. But sports were fun and kept him in the eyes of the girls. She let that slide.

Gordon noticed Kathleen leaving, and it gave him impetus to let go of the charm and begin to caress. He had always had success with the girls ever since he cared about such things three years before. So there was no fear when he began exploring Jane's body. He had seen her around, knew her name as he knew most people's names in the junior class. Most people had been around together since Middle School. But she didn't occupy any attention except maybe occasional negative feelings about her awkwardness. Then she popped up pretty and sexy over night. He was happy enough with Kathleen, the scrumptious, cute thing, but he liked the change. He liked the height. He wanted all that body to explore. Long and fleshy. He wanted to feel what it was like to be lost in those endless limbs, to hold that long back, to caress that ample chest, to feel all that soft flesh attached to that long body. He wanted to fuck a girl taller than himself.

As he had thought, her flesh was a bit looser than the jock girls he was used to. He felt her belly and her thighs. There was resistance. There wasn't flab, just not tautness of the cheerleader. It was good. He leaned over and kissed her.

Jane loved the caresses. His hands seemed to touch her everywhere, and where they touched she was thrilled. Her chest beat deep and hard. Her loins felt slick and hot. When he kissed her she was shocked. She had never kissed before. She didn't know what to do. She relaxed after he continued to press his lips to hers for over a minute.

"Come on," he finally said, rising up. Despite the three beers clouding his thoughts, he realized walking hand in hand with someone other than Kathleen, and especially this formerly geeky girl, may not be a good idea. But before he could say anything, Jane saved him embarrassment.

"Let me go to the bathroom," she said. Once said, she was a embarrassed. Shouldn't such things as personal as relieving herself be kept a secret from him? She felt the awkward statement invade her body, scaring her. She was going to drive him away for sure! But she relaxed again when he smiled his handsome smile and told her to go ahead. She had no idea she had said the perfect thing.

"I'll meet you out on the street," he told her.

After several minutes to clean away any remnants of her evacuations, and to restore her confidence, she gave herself a last approving glance in the bathroom mirror and walked out. She found Gordon waiting beside his hot little supercharged Buick. He jumped in, and she opened her door and entered. It was a tight squeeze, but she eventually found the mechanism to move the seat back.

They drove around the quiet streets of the suburban neighborhood until he found his spot. Trees lined both sides of the road. No houses were in sight for at least fifty yards. He turned off the lights and turned off the engine, leaving the soothing sexy rhythmic sounds of the Backstreet Boys quietly emanating from his speakers.

Suddenly he flipped a button and his car seat fell back. He lay there waiting for her to echo his move. When she couldn't figure it out, he leaned across her and hit the button that was needed. They were now reclined together. It was an uncomfortable move. She felt a bit stiff. He kissed her and caressed her ample breasts. She didn't know what to do. When his tongue slipped out and searched for a way into her mouth, he met resistance. It managed to squeeze between her lips, only to find her teeth.

"Relax, Jane," he said. When she didn't, he continued, "open up."

She unclenched her teeth. His tongue explored. She thought it was weird until her tongue touched his. Then things began to feel better. His hand on her breasts, massaging them through the cotton pull over shirt and the bra still didn't do much for her. Why didn't he touch her and explore her like he had done before? She liked the tease, never quite landing on those sexy spots, but getting so close. He kept massaging her and nothing. She wanted something. The kisses were good but she wanted something more. "What the hell," she thought to herself, and leaned up enough so she could peal off her shirt. Then she turned her back to Gordon. "Undo me," she said. He obeyed. The bra was off. Gordon stripped off his shirt. Jane admired his well defined chest and abs, touching them with her hand.

The kiss began again and the caress. The caress was more effective. Excitement was building in her loins. He began to pinch and pluck at her nipples, greatly amplifying her lust. Then he slid his lips and tongue down to her breasts. This was more like it. His tongue wetly slid up and down and around those soft white mounds and down her stomach and across her chest. Unfortunately, the tonguing ended. They embraced, exciting in the touch of their naked chests sliding against each other, made easier with the dampness Gordon's tongue had provided.

He released her and took her hand and guided it to his rigid rod. She tentatively touched it, sliding her hand along it, discovering its dimensions still hidden in his jeans. Thankfully his mouth returned to her tits. He moaned into them rocking his loins up. Becoming more aggressive with his lips and teeth on her nipples, mostly shocks of pleasure spread out from them, but occasionally there were shocks of pain. The stimulation caused her hand to work harder at rubbing the penis beneath the pants.

He finally moved her hand aside, unzipped and pushed down his jeans to his knees. She became curious. She watched her hands rub his cock. It was hidden behind his jockey shorts, the head of it pressing against the fabric making a tent of them as they revealed the nazi helmet shape of the head and bent the shaft sideways. She reached inside the opening of the shorts and bravely took hold of the flesh pole there. It was shorter and narrower than she had thought. Noticing that even in its rigidity, it had a soft texture was an exciting discovery. She gripped it to measure it in relationship to her long fingers. She noticed the skin would move when her hand moved. He moaned. She let go, and he was quiet. She touched the helmet and underneath the helmet, but there was silence. She gripped him again just under the helmet and his moan returned. When she began to move her hand up along the ridge and down, he was most definitely responding, sighing and twisting and enlarging. He sucked hard on her nipple.

After undoing her pants and with her assistance pulling them off, he rubbed his fingers up and down over the plain white panties between her pussy lips. He liked the heat and dampness he found there. Jane continued her friction on Gordon's prick, enjoying his friction on her pussy. He quickly slipped his fingers through the leg opening and walked them into her hot wet narrow hole, rubbing the entrance. Their rubbing matched speeds. When her fingers slipped over the slit at the top of his cock, she felt a sticky moisture which she found she could use to make her rubbing more slippery.

"Kiss it," said Gordon. That stopped her for a moment. "Kiss it," he said, demanding within his sighs. She was curious enough. He pushed her head towards it. She leaned over to lick the tip. The taste was okay. Maybe a little bitter. He suddenly lunged up. Nearly half his penis entered her mouth. She was a little startled, a little scared but let that go and went with the odd feeling of his hard cock inside her mouth, especially as his caresses inside her cunny were working her into a further state of lust. But when her teeth scraped along the ridge of his cock's helmet, he suddenly stopped. He pulled his jockeys down and off. He did the same with her panties.

At last she was naked with a guy. And it was Gordon! It was a moment to cherish. But the moment was short lived as he had crawled on top of her somehow in the cramped space of the Buick and was between her legs and he was shoving his rigid penis inside her slippery vagina an was stabbing her where the virgin barrier broke, which made her grimace. Exclaiming. "You're a virgin!" Gordon proceeded to pummel her with his penis rapidly in and out and it started to feel tingly and nice and he stopped and shoved deep as he could go and he grunted and she felt a hot stream of liquid inside. He relaxed. His penis dwindled while they remained conjoined. His essence was cold as it dripped from her cunt and down her ass cheeks. He hugged her, smiled up at her and kissed her. He looked down where they were conjoined. "Shit," he said about the newly blood stained car seat. "Oh well," he said, thinking it was worth it to vanquish another cherry.

At last she was not a virgin anymore. Did she miss something?


Monday, after a Sunday of hangovers, rest and thought, and for Jim a delightful wank with his man meat, school became a shocking event in Jim's life. Passing Kathleen in the hallway, he gave her the briefest of salutations, but despite her looking right at him, there was no returned greeting. Her face was in tune with the giggling faces of her girlfriends surrounding her. Bridget was the only one who seemed to notice the unusual event. She wrinkled her forehead in wonder, and pronounced the deepest witticism available to her in those airy surroundings, "What's with him?" It garnered the appropriate giggle. Just another giggle to be shared with her friends. He watched the most popular clique breeze down the corridor. Wafting within that breeze was a hint of Kathleen's perfume. Was it the most subtle of acknowledgments? It wasn't enough, but Jim grabbed what he could get. He wanted to yell after her, but being the fool he couldn't. He looked away, not wanting to appear to be a horny geek staring at the sexy asses of those babes.

Jane felt a shift in her awareness. She floated through the day contented. But floating, she had become detached. Her friends seemed strangers. She'd be with them, greeting them with a pristine softness, gentle as a pillow. Then she'd find herself alone, wandering off one time, and not accompanying her friends when they moved another. Both times she'd click back from her daydream to reality wondering where she'd been. She felt good. When Gordon approached her to set up a date, she wanted to pinch herself. Gordon was busy all week what with practice and his studies, and she would have to wait until the next Saturday came around to see him. She liked the fact of the date, and she actually didn't mind the wait.

Then it struck her as she walked home after school, alone and in a thought filled gaze. She didn't mind the wait. It didn't seem right. Where was the passion? Where there wasn't passion there was position. But what position? The sex toy of the gorgeous hunk. Was it prestige, such a position? She didn't share it. Who with? When he asked her on the date it was quiet, secretive, in a corner and with a brevity which was there from the moment he paused beside her. A kinetic energy was housed in that body. He did not rest beside her to talk. It was like she was an errand he needed to take care of. And where were her friends? Who were her friends? Neither the inner core nor the outer fringes seemed attractive.

"Hi," Jim said, startling her from her reverie enough to make her hop and take away her breath. "I'm sorry I scared you."

"Don't sneak up," she said, nearly a sneer. It's not that she didn't like Jim. It was a pattern since childhood.

"I'm sorry, Jane. I didn't mean to," he said as gently as possible. Almost meek but with an honesty which gave the apology some power. The mensch was there. He hoped it showed. "Can I walk you home?"

"I'm old enough..."

"Then walk me," he said quickly back, and they laughed. He removed his glasses. He wanted to be superman with her, and being near sighted, his vision only wanted to encompass her. They stopped and stared into each other's eyes. They fell in love. Quick. Too quick. They didn't embrace the notion when it first arrived. It was a seed being born needing nourishment. The nourishment began. They talked.

"You really hate me?" he asked.

"No I don't," she said, and thought, "I love you." Where'd that come from?

"You know I talk to your mom sometimes."

"Yeah, I figured," she said, quickening her step. He quickened his.

"Your mom is nice. I tell her about the trials and tribulations of a high school kid, and she somehow relates and tells me about her own difficulties when she was my age and later in life and so forth. We don't talk about you much, but I know she loves you. Don't get mad."

"It's just a little weird." She never could figure out this odd relationship between her mom and the neighbor kid.

"I don't know. I guess we're all a little weird. But I don't think it's weird. I think she's being nice. And it's not like I'm calling her."

"What do you mean?" she asked sharply.

"Well... I... I like you Jane. I like the way you grew up. I know we got all that past inside. I know that's why your distant. You're still playing those games with me. But I'm not playing. I really like you. You seem interesting, intelligent, and I think we'd have some dynamite conversations. So I called a few times..."

"How many times?"

"I don't know. A couple times a month. I get the nerve up and give you a call. But my timing's off. You never seem to be around. So we talk, your mother and I. And it's...

"Nice," she said.

"Yeah. And you're nice."

"Not so nice," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

She wanted to spill the beans. She wanted to let it all hang out. She'd been avoiding his calls. Her mother was gracious enough to lie. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. What was it about him? Maybe she saw too much of herself. The geek. The lack of grace. The plain face. She couldn't embrace his attraction to her without feeling it was a lesser choice. So, over the past year or so, when she caught him staring, it was annoying.

But when she looked into his eyes for only the second time since they were little she realized his eyes had a depth to them, a pool of sadness with quick flickers of amusement at the surface. She would tell him she had lied and made her mom lie. Just not at the moment.

"So what have you been up to?" she asked after a long pause.

"Studying. Wrestling."

"You're on the team?"

"Yes. And pretty good at it. Not great, but I do alright."

"I bet you wrestle the big guys."

"Yeah. It's a challenge." He looked at her. "I like a challenge." He smiled at her. She smiled back. The shyness kicked in, and they looked away.

"I want to do some extra-curricular activity." She realized the double entendre and laughed and turned a little red in embarrassment. She chose the moment to glance down and spot his hardness. He was flying at half staff but already made more of an impression in his pants than Gordon could. She resisted the temptation to touch. Instead she continued, "No, but if I could find something I want to do... I thought about acting in the school plays. I may do some maybe next year. But there's no dance type thing at school. That's what I'd really like to do. I'm thinking of getting my mom to enroll me in dance classes."

"Huh. What kind?"

"Like modern or maybe jazz. I'd love to stretch and move, find out what this big body could do."

"You got a great body. You'd be great."

"I never used to think so. I thought I'd stink up the place. I feel like I kind of want to try. But I know what my mom would say."

"What?"

"She'd say, 'You'll show up a couple times then quit, ' cause that's been my past. I had piano lessons, guitar lessons which came to naught. She'd probably think it'd be a waste."

"When were those lessons? You were a kid. You're not a kid. She knows you're not. So ask."

"Yes sir." She said with a laugh.

"I'm glad I said 'Hi.' At first I thought it was the second of a bad day's 'Hi's.' "

"How's that?" she asked.

"Never mind. I'm just glad. So tell me what you plan on doing when you get out of high school..."

The conversation continued until they reached his door. Jim managed to let her talk most of the rest of the way. She appreciated his curiosity. He appreciated her thoughts and her humor. They said "Bye," and were apart.

After dinner, Jane went upstairs to listen to music and write some poetry. She loved the slippery sexiness Lyle Lovett brought to his music. It made her smile. It kept her writing light. Positive. She didn't like it when the dark stuff came out. Lovett kept her in a mood to create amusing little quatrains. She enjoyed composing poetry, especially when the words flowed easily out of her onto the page. Amidst the flow the phone rang. She answered it after a couple rings. Gordon.

They reconfirmed the date. She asked about practice. He rattled on a bit. She heard the phone ringing and then stopping downstairs. She ended the conversation, hanging up at the moment her mother yelled up to her. She had a feeling it was Jim.

"It's Jim. You want to take it?" her mom yelled, and was pleasantly surprised when she said yes.

She bounced down the stairs and grabbed the phone. "Hi."

"Hi, Jane. It's Jim."

"Hi."

"Hi. Am I disturbing you?"

"No. I was just talking on the phone."

"With whom?"

She paused. She didn't know if she wanted to talk about Gordon with Jim. And she didn't know if she wanted her mother to know. Which was silly as far as her mother goes, because Gordon was quite the catch, and her mom would know that. "Gordon," she said quietly so her mom might not overhear and maybe so Jim might not hear. Her mom heard and said, "Gordon!" but not with a sound of approval.

Jim figured she had been talking to Gordon. He wanted him brought up in their conversation. He wanted to encounter the king of the senior class head on. But it was a hurtle to get it started, and during that hurtle, he heard Jane say to her mother, "Jeez, Mom," and to Jim, "call my number," and gave him her personal phone number and hung up.

The phone rang in her room. She picked it up. "I don't see it, Jane. You and Gordon," said Jim.

"Jesus, Jim. You go right into it. You're going to tell me I'm not his type? That I'm not at his level? What is that supposed to mean? I'm not good enough to see Gordon? Fuck you."

"Don't hang up. Please." Jane couldn't see the grimace on his face. He was willing her to hear him out. There was silence at both ends. Jim broke it. "I don't mean to be blunt. I stick my foot in it sometimes, I know."

"I noticed."

"I like to let it all hang out. I hate to talk around everything. Everybody talks around everything here. I don't think he's right for you, though. He's smart enough, but he's smug and overstated. You have so much to say. I don't think he wants to hear. He likes to hear his own voice and nothing else as far as I can tell."

"You don't know him. He's alright."

"Alright?"

Jane started to cry. A full sob echoed into Jim's ear. "He's so handsome. He's so on his game. He's a star. I always wanted to be there with the star. I looked at him, his group, but mostly him. I wanted to be there at his level, be respected, be looked up to. Status status status. It's what I longed for, the gawky geeky girl. I'm there, it's a dream, but it ends up not such a good dream. It ends up I don't like the guy. What was I thinking?"

"Exactly."

"It's not what you picture it."

"No. It never is"

"Never is. I'm so fucking dense."

"You get caught up in the whole hierarchy malarkey at school. It makes you something less than what you are. God I hate the shit they put you through to make themselves better. Better than you. Let them be better. I'm not interested."

"What was I thinking? I didn't know. I'm so naÔve. I was hiding in my twisted up body so I couldn't find out about life. So now I find out. Jim, I'm not a virgin anymore, and there's nothing I can do about that."

"Congratulations."

"Yeah. Well. Good riddance I guess."

A sudden click, louder in Jim's ear than in Jane's. "Hold on," he said. Jane patiently waited for his voice. She wanted his voice. She liked this new friendship. Talking freely. Letting it all hang out. His voice returned. "I gotta go. Sorry. We'll talk."

"Okay."

"Tomorrow."

"Okay."

He hung up. She wanted more. She hung up.

Once changed into her nightie, she relaxed on her bed. She felt a tingle in her loins. Her fingers pushed the cotton inside her cunny lips. She rubbed herself there. The friction was pleasing. Thoughts of Gordon flashed inside her shut eyes. His firm flesh. Her imagination caused her hand to play in the air, and to her it was playing with Gordon's chest. She reached down lower, slowly across his muscled stomach, through the rough texture of his pubic hair and to his staff. But it was thicker. Much thicker. Markie Wahlberg. No. She looked up to see Jim. The fingers of Jane's one hand slid inside her naked cunny, the other fingers pulled at her nipple. Firm yet sensitive. Knowing just how to pull. Knowing just where to touch. She felt Gordon's lips on her mouth, hard and not giving. They softened. Then it was Jim's tongue teasing her tongue. She imagined his tongue teasing her nether lips to fully inflame her. Licking her to make the greatest sparks. The bulge she had discovered in Jim's pants was transformed into a full fledged fleshy hard cock. Her actual tongue extended out to touch and taste the tip of his imagined dagger. More of a small club. She held it in hand in her mind's eye, and it was hot and trembling. She was hot and trembling. The tongue and one hand frantically fondled the nonexistent flesh while her other hand was, at the same tempo, sliding in and out of her slippery pussy and over her needy pleasure button. She pressed the button just right to set off the explosion of nerves rippling through her body. Once the orgasm quieted, leaving brief after-quakes, Jim's face floated above her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.