Bridget's Revenge - Cover

Bridget's Revenge

by Jeff501

Copyright© 2002 by Jeff501

Erotica Sex Story: Bridget, a teenage girl, vows to get revenge against her overbearing mother. She leaves home to party with some guys from the football team and realises she loves being raped!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   .

"I'll be home when I'm home" Bridget screamed, looking back at her mother as she slammed the screen door behind her. Bridget's mother threw her hands in the air in total frustration, knowing full well she had lost her young girl and was now looking at a very confident and independent young lady. Bridget walked down the front yard to the driveway where she met her friend Mike in his 1995 Mustang convertible and hopped in, ignoring her mother as she looked out the window. "Drive!!" Bridget commanded as Mike put the car in gear and sped out of the driveway on their way to school.

"What's the matter?" Mike asked, looking at Bridget squarely in the eyes. "It's my mother, she is so controlling, she can't accept my decision to attend public school, she keeps wanting me to stay with this private catholic school, I won't do it!" Bridget exclaimed with a tone of defiance. Mike smiled, listening to Bridget's ranting as the car approached the private school where Bridget had been taught since the 7th grade. "I swear someday I will teach her a lesson, she can't control me forever, I am practically a grown woman" Bridget steamed, in her now trademark defiant tone.

"So how did you leave it with your mother, she looked pretty upset when you left" Mike asked in a sympathetic tone. "Well I told her I wanted to go out tonight, you know to blow off some steam before the weekend and she said I had to be back before 9 PM". "I think I even told her to fuck off I was so mad at her' Bridget explained to Mike, his eyes roving up and down her tight young body.

Bridget was indeed a vision of beauty in her catholic school-girl uniform. Her long straight blonde hair cascaded over the tight blouse that attempted, in vain, to hold back her D cup breasts. And Mike could not help but see how the pleated tartan mini skirt rode up extremely high on Bridget's long curvy bare thighs. Bridget sat with her legs open in the passenger seat, unaware that Mike was very interested in her body. Bridget had the kind of looks that afforded attention, her sweet pretty face and her grown up body made her look much more mature than her 18 years. Although the school had always attempted to keep their mandatory uniforms up to date and crisp there was no hiding Bridget's chest as the second and third buttons strained and gaped to keep back her melons. The uniforms were clearly made for girls, not women. This fact was not lost on Mike as he attempted to catch a look between those buttons when Bridget's head was turned. Mike and Bridget had never actually touched each other but Mike was now finding it difficult to keep his hands off his lovely young passenger. This coupled with the fact that Bridget was wanting to defy her mother made Mike wonder if he should arrange a party for the evening.

Mike's car sped into the parking lot of the catholic school as Bridget sighed heavily, knowing she would have 8 hours to think about what her mother had told her. Bridget sighed once again as she opened the door and stepped out. With her hands on the frame of the door Bridget leaned over to thank Mike for the ride, affording him an unprecedented view down her top. Even Mike, a close friend of hers, was surprised to see just how long her cleavage was, bound up with her sensible white cotton bra. "Look Bridge, I know you are in shit with your Mom, but if you want to teach her that you are not a kid anymore why don't you come over to my place, I'm going to have a few of the guys over and you could show her that you cannot be dominated anymore". "Hmmm well that sounds great but I don't know if I can, she'll be so mad at me" Bridget complained. "Cmon, you just said yourself you wanted to teach her a lesson, why don't you come over and have a few beers with us ok and then I will take you home when you want". Bridget bit her lip, continuing to bend over for Mike as he stared at her long cleavage. "Well I guess I should, but I'm kinda afraid of my parents, you know, they still think of me as a 7 year old". "Bridget, it's time you showed them you are a woman, I'll pick you up at 4:30 ok and we can take it from there" Mike indicated. Bridget stood up and arranged her skirt and blouse and nodded her head, indicating she would be ready at 4:30 and walked away, wiggling her little butt for Mike to see.

Mike sped away, feeling that Bridget was a person who could be easily swayed. After all, within the space of one car ride she had gone from complete defiance of her mother, to worrying what she would think. Mike knew he could use this soft backbone to his advantage to control Bridget, and he had all day to contemplate the evening. What would they do, and most of all, who would he invite?

Bridget attended class after class, barely able to concentrate, her mind divided between her mother and Mike. What would her mother think if she partied with Mike all night, and what would Mike think if she wimped out. She had passed on many of Mike's previous invitations, she was certain this time would be different. Bridget contemplated the situation and had all but decided she would attend Mike's party, whatever that should amount to as far as discipline the following day. Surely it would be worth it.

Attending an all girls' school was certainly not good for Bridget's sex drive either, surrounded by conservative girls and mostly female teachers. Her second period science class was the only exception, it was taught by a fairly handsome man in his early 40s, Mr. McKinnon. Bridget found it difficult to concentrate in this class, her mind wandering to thoughts of her older teacher and what he had underneath his dress pants. On more than one occasion Bridget had felt her panties dampen as she stared at the teacher and fantasized about a late night detention alone with him. Today was no exception, her mind now fixated on what it would be like to be spanked in his class, her skirt pulled up to her waist and her panties at her knees as Mr. Mckinnon slapped her repeatedly over the rear. Bridget squirmed in her seat as the thoughts made her wild with desire, and made her long for 4:30 PM when her best male friend would be picking her up.

Science class ended with nothing out of the ordinary, with the exception that Bridget wished she had brought a spare pair of underwear to change into. Bridget winked at her teacher and giggled to her friends as she walked out of the classroom.

The rest of the day was uneventful, boring class after boring class, taught by stodgy old catholic women. The anticipation was murder on Bridget as she had convinced herself that seeing Mike was a must, being a good daughter was not in her plans this evening.

~~~~~ Finally 4:30 arrived, Bridget walked briskly to the girls' bathroom and gazed at herself in the mirror. Bridget arranged her hair, setting it up in a bun behind her head and smiled as she thought about Mike's reaction. The only thing left to arrange was her blouse. Bridget wanted to be relaxed without seeming too slutty as she contemplated the situation. She experimented with the buttons on her blouse, opening three, then two, then three again. Finally Bridget settled on 2 buttons open at the top, securing the third as she pulled the blouse open to allow only a hint of cleavage to appear. Bridget took a deep breath and exited the bathroom, heading for the front parking lot feeling confident in her decision and her looks!

Mike's car awaited Bridget. She stepped in with a smile, already feeling Mike's stares on her open buttons. Bridget nodded her head, indicating she was ready to party and Mike nailed the accelerator.

Bridget squirmed in her seat, feeling excited about the evening, however, that feeling was tempered by visions of her mother scolding her the next day. At this moment Bridget was not certain where she would be sleeping that night but she was certain she would not be home at the indicated 9 PM curfew. Mike and Bridget made small talk, re-counting the experiences of the day with the exception of her science teacher fascination. That was her secret, for now.

As Mike pulled into the driveway Bridget noted two other cars in the lane. "Are those your parent's cars" Bridget asked innocently. "Ohhh didn't I tell you, my parents are away all weekend" Mike answered. "I see" Bridget responded, fiddling with the hem on her skirt. "Soo ummm are these all your cars" she asked again. "No, I invited a few guys over, I hope you don't mind" Mike responded, staring into Bridget's eyes. Bridget's mouth curled up in a nervous smile as she contemplated the idea of walking into a house full of guys, and no other girls. "Are you scared Bridge?" Mike asked. "No, no way, not me" Bridget responded, clearing her throat, trying to hide her trepidation.

Mike and Bridget walked up the stairs to the house and entered the mudroom. Bridget watched nervously as Mike locked the door using not only the handle lock but the chain as well. Bridget smiled again, feeling her legs weaken but still strong in her desire to party with her friend.

"Cmon to the kitchen and meet my buddies" Mike indicated, placing his hand around Bridget's shoulder and pulling her roughly to the kitchen door. Bridget could already feel Mike's controlling way as they entered the kitchen and were greeted by the stares of two males, much larger than Mike. "Bridget these are my football buddies, Jeff and Duane". Bridget gulped as she looked at the two boys, each well over 6 feet tall. Jeff was tall and athletic with a medium build. Duane was a very large black male, easily 220 pounds and equal to Jeff in height. The two boys shook Bridget's hand in turn as Bridget smiled coyly to them. Bridget could feel her knees weaken again with the touch of the young men, each one as appealing to her as Mike was. The boys made no attempt to hide their stares, each of them scanning Bridget's lines, admiring her bulging chest and curvy legs.

Bridget, a good catholic girl, now found herself alone, locked in a house with 3 large men, 2 of whom she had never met. Her nervousness was coupled with an intense feeling of excitement, knowing she was doing precisely what her mother had warned her never to do. For all she knew these guys could be convicted rapists, although she trusted Mike's judgement more than that. Still, the thought of being taken advantage of was not un-appealing to her.

"Relax Bridge, have a seat" Mike commented, as he handed Bridget an open bottle of beer. The foursome sat around the table, drinking beer and talking, making every effort to make Bridget feel comfortable.

Bridget nursed her beer, knowing full well she could not handle her booze. She watched in amazement as the three boys finished their beers in less than 3 gulps. Bridget felt some pressure to keep up, but could not match that pace.

As late afternoon progressed to early evening, Bridget had consumed 3 beers while making small talk with her three friends, feeling Duane and Jeff's eyes on her every time she moved. Jeff, in particular, seemed fascinated with her breasts, taking every opportunity to look down her top and watch the buttons strain. Bridget's mother had always educated her in how to act like a lady and not show too much skin. However, the combination of booze, good looking boys and Friday night made Bridget feel she was ready to show more, never missing an opportunity to lean over and show off her cleavage to Jeff and Duane.

"So... is anyone else coming here tonight, I thought this was a party?" Bridget asked nervously. "Nope, this is it" Duane returned. "You mean I will be the only girl all night" Bridget asked, once again clearing her throat. "Yes that's right, you're the only girl" Mike returned, laughing a little as he gave each of the other guys a knowing look. "Is that a problem for you?" Duane asked, testing Bridget's fortitude. "Not at all, not at all" Bridget returned, winking at Duane and scanning his body up and down as she leaned over slighty.

Bridget smiled at the other boys, not knowing how to feel, but knowing she should stop drinking soon or she would be likely to say something she might later regret. Bridget was also very aware of the fact that all the doors and windows seemed closed and locked. Bridget could hear her mother's voice telling her to leave but she was in no mood to follow her mother's direction, not now, not tonight. After all why should she leave when she was in the company of three very handsome and muscular boys, all seemingly hanging off her every word. Bridget loved the attention granted to her by the boys, laughing and smiling at their jokes and generally being very receptive to their questions and banter.

"I think I need another beer" Bridget stated as she bounced off her chair and walked to the refrigerator, located at the far end of the kitchen. Bridget opened the door and leaned over to pick out a light beer, which had been buried at the back of the fridge. Just as she reached the neck of the bottle she felt it, her skirt was lifted at the back, and flipped up, exposing her white panties and her rear end. Bridget spun around, only to see a look of pure delight on Duane's face as he removed his hand from the skirt. "Hey what's the big idea!" Bridget complained, shutting the fridge and opening her beer. Duane smiled, a look of sexual deviance on his face as he winked at Bridget. Bridget looked around to the other boys for support, only to find they too had the same look on their face as Duane. "Nice little ass Bridget" Jeff complimented, winking at her and nodding his head to Duane. Bridget's mind immediately returned to her thoughts of being spanked in Science class, only this time it was not her teacher doing the spanking.

Duane reached out and slipped his hand again behind Bridget and lifted her skirt, this time in the front and the rear, allowing all three of them to see her sensible white panties and her thighs. "Stop that!!" Bridget complained, slapping Duane's hand out of the way. Duane let her skirt down again, only to push back against her hand and pull it back up, holding it above her waist again for everyone to see. "What's the matter, don't you like the attention" Mike returned, looking intently at how Bridget squirmed on her feet, her skirt completely raised above her waist.

"I WAS liking the attention, but this too much" Bridget complained, trying to move out of Duane's reach with Mike and Jeff moving closer by the second. Bridget could hear her mother's voice again, telling her to leave. This time she worried that her mother might just be right. However, Bridget remained calm as Duane continued to hold her skirt up and gawk at her panties. "Why don't you pull your panties down for us so we can see if you are a true blonde and then we will leave you alone' Jeff asked of Bridget, admiring her as he walked beside her. "Why don't YOU show me your underwear" Bridget returned, finally breaking free of Duane's touches an returning to her seat beside the chair. Bridget sat, her legs firmly crossed as she felt her heart pound, not in fear but in absolute excitement of being raped by three big boys. The three boys had aroused Bridget beyond belief but she was not about to be branded the town pump. If they wanted her they would have to work for it.

As Duane retreated from his aggressive nature Mike reached into the fruit bowl on the counter and threw a banana on the table. "Remind you of anything" he asked of Bridget, taunting her. Bridget smiled, 'well yes it does, but I'm sure you're not used to handling something so long" Bridget returned as she grabbed a knife and cut it in half and handed it back to Mike. "Ouch!!" Duane returned, delighting in Bridget's snappy comeback. Mike recoiled at Bridget's insult. "Mine is plenty long honey" he returned defensively. Bridget had turned the tables, seeing how Mike searched for the words to defend his manhood. "Well why don't we put your money where your mouth is" Bridget exclaimed, looking directly at her three boy friends.

Bridget uncrossed her legs, allowing her skirt to ride high on her bare thighs as she swirled her tongue over her lips. "Cmon, let's see what you have Mike". "What's in it for me?" Mike returned, looking directly between the buttons on Bridget's blouse that strained hard, exposing the center portion of her white bra.

Bridget contemplated the situation as she licked her lips again, "I want you guys to line up against the counter and drop your pants, and ummmmmm, I'll blow the guy with the smallest cock". Bridget smiled wildly as she knew she had created the perfect dilemma: no guy would want to show off a small cock, but that person would get her attention. She had created a perfect 'catch 22' for the boys to contemplate.

Duane was the first one to jump off his chair and stand against the counter, his fingers on his belt line as he asked the others to join him. "Cmon guys, let's see if this 'ho' is bluffing" he taunted, looking directly into Bridget's smouldering eyes then down to her uncrossed legs. Mike and Jeff were slower to respond but did walk to the counter beside Duane. Bridget sat on the chair in front of her men, running her hands up her thighs and pulling her skirt up to her waist again for the boys to see. "If you want this you will have to drop your pants" she teased again, spreading her legs with her skirt pulled as high as possible and her index finger dragging over her panties.

The reaction was immediate, Bridget could see three cocks rise inside those jeans. She could also see them simultaneously undo their buttons and pull their zippers down. With agonising deliberation, the three boys slipped their jeans to their ankles and stood before Bridget, each sporting major hard-ons in their underwear. Jeff was wearing boxer-briefs, which revealed a long tube that almost projected out the left side. Mike was wearing briefs, showing an equally hard cock inside and Duane was wearing boxers, a massive bulge pointing straight out.

Bridget could feel her panties dampen as she instructed the boys to lower their shorts as she held her skirt up for them to see her crisp white panties. Slowly, methodically the three boys pulled their underwear down, seemingly afraid to look at each other for fear of being the smallest. Bridget's eyes lit up as three cocks pop out into her view, her fingers now riding up her thighs. Bridget could not have been presented with three more different tools, each one unique in size and appearance. Bridget smiled as she scanned at mid level, seeing how Mike's cock seemed very long and skinny whereas Jeff's was perhaps a tad shorter but much thicker, with a huge knob on the end. Duane had the best of both worlds, a big black cock that was thick and long. Duane was also the first to touch his cock as he pulled at the head and rubbed it, making his tool stretch to nearly 9 inches.

"Cmon boys, rub those cocks, let's see how big you are" Bridget demanded, spreading her legs for all to see. By now Bridget could feel her pussy lips floating in fluid, gushing faster than she had ever felt. The three boys pulled and tugged at their cocks, causing all three to stand on end and point to the sky. By now Bridget had made up her mind, she would suck them all, in the order they were standing but she was not going to make this public. Bridget watched in delight as the three boys continued rubbing their cocks, making them as long and hard as possible for her to see.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.