A Well-oiled Machine - Cover

A Well-oiled Machine

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Niah's painted versions of "A Well-Oiled Machine" include more than a smidge of sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Illustrated   .

For my interpretation of a well-oiled machine, I needed Harker and Elaine, not so much for their modeling—I knew their bodies inside and out—but to get an idea if my pictures fulfilled the mission.

“A money-making machine,” Harker said after looking at the first picture.

“Yeah, gold is good to have,” Elaine contributed. “And I like that Harker does the work and I get to oversee. I might use some of the loot to buy some clothes.”

“Hmm, I like the way you are,” Harker said. “Beautifully naked.”

“So what are we going to use the treasure for?” Elaine asked.

Harker shrugged. “More oil for the machine?”

36224-machine-1.jpg

“I think I see a connection,” Elaine said. “Man can’t live by gold alone—he needs water.”

“I can almost hear the squeak of that old pump,” Harker said. “Probably could use some oil.”

“By the look of your prick, I’d say you’re getting off on the pumping,” Elaine said. “Could there be some connection between the lift of your cock and the lift of your leg? Hark, are you about to have an orgasm? Or maybe it’s underway, if the gush from the pump is anything to go by.”

“C’mon, Elaine, you love it,” Harker said. “Look at the way you’re lifting!”

“It is kind of sexy,” Elaine admitted.

36224-machine-2.jpg

“Sex!” shouted Harker upon seeing the third picture.

“Love,” pronounced Elaine at the same time.

They looked at each other. “Babies,” they said together.

“If I had any money, I’d buy this one,” Harker said.

“Me too,” Elaine said.

“It’s yours,” I told them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.